The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Chapter 32

473 44 147
By Rubaloshyne

Saritha sighed as she walked up the stairs. Her eyes swell with tears as she heard the melancholy melodies coming out of her room. She swallowed her sob, and knocked the door lightly before walking inside the room. She placed the food tray on the bed stand and walked towards Anirudh, wrapping her arms around his waist as she placed her head on his back, a few drops of tears stained his shirt.

" Yenge...vanga sapdalam," she said in a quiet voice.

Anirudh continued to play his keyboards. " Pasikile ma...née poi sapdu," he said making her swallow her sobs.

The door knocked making them both frown as they turned their face towards the door, watching the pity patter of feets entering inside.

Anitha's eyes were red as she clutched Vajra's hands standing infront of their parents. Anirudh sighed and gave a small smile making the girl wail as she run towards her father. Anirudh frowned as he wrapped his arms around the wailing girl, shushing her softly as she continued to sob.

Vajra bite his lips as he stood infront of the door. Saritha's eyes soften seeing his tear stricken face. The tips of his nose was red and his ears burned brightly.

" Vajra..." she called out softly making him sob as he rushed and barrelled into her arms.

Anirudh exchanged glance with Saritha as they tried to console their youngest.

" Yen baby what's wrong ?" Anirudh inquired softly.

Anitha wiped her nose and looked at him with her bright eyes shining with tears. " Appa we all are sorry but yengele vitutu ninge sapdathe irrukatinge," she said in a wobbly voice.

Anirudh sighed and pat her head. " Appa ke pasikile ma...you go and eat," he said in a soft tone making her sniffle.

" Ninge sapdalana...naanum sapda maten," she said and ran away crying loudly.

Vajra wiped his eyes and looked at his parents. " Nanga yaarum sapada mattum...ninge sapdalana," he said and walked away.

Saritha sighed and sat down on the floor, placing her head on Anirudh's knees. Anirudh swallowed his saliva and caressed his wife's head. Saritha sniffled and looked up with a small smile. " Konjam achum sapdunge..." she said in a small voice.

Anirudh nod his head and helped her up. He pressed a kiss on Saritha's forehead and pulled her into his arms as she cried on his shoulders.

" shush...aluvatha di...come...kile poi sapdulam," Anirudh said.

He hold her hands and walked out of his room seeing Revant sitting down on the couch with Anitha and Vajra crying on his lap. Anirudh sighed and cleared his throat making his youngest look at him as tears rolled down their cheeks.

Anirudh gave them a small smile and nod his head. The two ran and hugged him tightly making him stagger a little before he pressed a kiss on their foreheads.

" Appa ke pasikuthu...namba poi sapadalama ?" He asked making the two nod.

Revant stood up and hugged Saritha, wiping her eyes. " Avuluva tinga ma," he said softly patting her shoulders.

Anirudh walked downstairs to see his mother sitting on the sofa with Aashman laying on her lap.

Anirudh sighed and gave a small smile to Lakshmi. " Saptingala ma?" He asked making her sigh and shook her head.

Aashman stiffened as he heard his father's voice. He quickly got up from Lakshmi's lap and looked at his father  guiltily. Anirudh swallowed his saliva and averted his eyes away before walking with Anitha as he asked his mother to eat dinner.

Lakshmi rubbed her face as she breathed audibly.  " Vaada," she said looking at Aashman who shook his head.

Lakshmj frowned and glared at him.

" Inthene varushatule unge appa yetachum naano ille unge thatta sonnathu yethu pesirpana! Née panathu thappu thaan! Ippe mariyathaiya vaa...irruke problems ah innum peruse akathe!" Lakshmi said making him sigh and got up.

Anirudh and Saritha ignored Aashman while Revant pat the seat next to him. Anirudh smiled and nod at his mother who wiped her eyes and she pressed a kiss on Anirudh's forehead before sitting down.

Saritha brought the food bowls into the table and served Anirudh first who stopped her and gestured to the others. Saritha nod and began serving Lakshmi and then her children one by one. Aashman held his breath as his mother placed a chapati on his plate. He rubbed his eyes and sighed as she turned away, the guilt in his heart increasing.

Saritha's eyes narrowed when Ravi brought a trembling Thara into the kitchen. Ravi gave a stern look to both Saritha and Anirudh before helping Thara to sit down.

" Saritha ma, plate yedutu va," he said looking at his daughter in law. He sighed when Saritha hand him the plate.

Ravi placed a chapati on Thara's plate and poured the gravy. He pat her shoulders and told her to eat.

" Mama ninge ukarunge...naa sapdu vekiren," Saritha said.

Ravi smiled and pat her shoulders. " Ava mothele sapadathum...yethum sollathe," he whispered in Saritha's ears before sitting down next to Anirudh.

He shook his head when Anirudh tried to get up from his meal. Anirudh sighed and let out a bitter laugh before toying around with his food. Thara trembled and pushed her plate away before standing.

Saritha narrowed her eyes at the sniffling girl. " Yen mama avalo timira pocha! Saptutu aprom innum yevan kude yenge odi pogalam nu plan poda sollunge!" She said making Thara sniffle loudly.

Lakshmi sighed and shook her head while Ravi rubbed his forehead.

" Saritha chumma irrudi...Thara sapdu," Lakshmi said looking at the younger woman.

Thara shook her head, wiping her nose. " Pasikile Patti," she said in a wobbly voice.

Saritha snorted and shook her head.
" Chumma nadikatha sapde sollunge! Ivalo rosham ulave ithulam panirke kudathu!" She said as she poured the gravy on Revant's plate.

Thara cried and ran out of the dining room. Aashman sighed and pushed his plate before standing up and walking to the kitchen. Ravi sighed and shook his head. He stood up from the table and gave Saritha a resigned look.

" I know your hurt ma...Ana avalum paavam thaan cheriya...Konjam nithanama yosi ma," he said in a quiet voice before walking away. Lakshmi quickly stood up and cleared both their plates before walking away.

Revant tried to give a bright smile at Anitha and Vajra. " Namaku sorru mukiyam bigilu, so let's eat OK?" He said looking encouragingly at Anitha and Vajra who looked confused.

Revant glanced at Anirudh who gave a small smile and began eating again. Anitha and Vajra looked at Revant and Anirudh thus beginning to finish their meals.

The children hugged their parents and Revant placed his arms around the kids telling them that the three will be having a sleepover tonight in Revant's room as he ushered them upstairs.

Anirudh pulled Saritha into his lap and began feeding her. " Yeneke vena nga," she said making him frown.

" Yendi?" He asked. Saritha wiped her her eyes. " Ava sapdathe poita...paasi tangamatta..." she said and smacked her forehead making Anirudh sigh.

Saritha blew her nose on her shawl and shook her head. " Ava mele seriyana kovam varthu! Avala parthale rendu aara kudukunum nu tonuthu! Sighs...ava sapdathe yeppidi naa sapda mudiyum... yenge naa rombhe thappa valatuten le..." she said with tears welling in her eyes.

Anirudh sighed and pressed a kiss on her forehead. " Apidilam ille di...Saritha yene sapda solitu née ipidi irrukalama ?" He asked making her sob on his chest.

" Yeneke manasu kekule...Evalo freedom kuduturupen...oru amma ah vida...oru friend ah thana ava kittayum...Mihi kitayum iruken...Avana love panni...yevalo hurt panirpan! Apa yaaru nga iruntha ava kude ? Naveen ah! Anusha and I was there for everything! Every heart ache...every time he breaks her heart ! I was there ! Yen ithe matum ava solala! Avalo selfish ah poita...Kalyanam verikum poirkana yennege arutham!" She said making Anirudh sigh.

" Ava yosikile nu arutham...Saritha...solre nu thappa nenaikatha...vishayam peruse padathe venam...I don't want her to be exposed to media or anything..." Anirudh said making Saritha shook her head.

" Nobody is going to expose her! Avala than yelatiyum kedutukutha! Yeneke avala partha avalo kovam varthu!" She said.

Anirudh sighed and pat her shoulders. Saritha got up from his lap and walked away wiping her tears. Anirudh stood up walked behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her collarbone.

" Baby...please come...at least drink some juice OK?" He said making her sigh.

Anirudh walked back to the fridge and poured a glass of mango juice before walking back to her. Saritha sighed and took a few sips before pushing it away. Anirudh sighed and kissed her cheek. He hold her hands and dragged her upstairs.

" You come and take rest," he said pushing her to the bed. Anirudh smiled and pat her cheeks before closing the light.

" Yennage ninge?" She asked making him give a bitter smile.

" Velai irruke ma...naa studio ke poganum," He said making her sigh and nod her head.

Anirudh walked out of the room and paused hearing Thara sobbing inside her room. He clenched his fist and shook his head before walking towards her room. He knocked the door and opened it, giving a small smile seeing Aashman sitting on her bed while Thara was kneeling on the floor as she sobbed on her brothers knees, clutching them as she continued to cry out saying sorry.

Aashman gulped, his eyebrows raised as he watched his father. Thara gasped and looked wide eyes after hearing Anirudh clearing his throat.

" Yaarum inthe veetle patniya irruke vedam...juice yetachum kudichitu paduka sollu," he said and turned away.

Anirudh sighed and rubbed the back of his neck as he walked inside his studio. He blinked seeing Nelson laying down on his couch. Nelson quickly sat up and rubbed his eyes.

" Beach ke polama ?" Nelson asked making Anirudh nod his head.

Nelson breathed audibly and took his car keys. Anirudh raised his eyebrows seeing Naveen's jeep.

" Hydrabad anipiten," Nelson said as he climbed into the driver seat.

Anirudh sighed and got inside. " Ungala mudichichu anupitinge...Naa avala yenge anuparthu ?" He asked buckling his seat belt.

Nelson pursed his lips as he rubbed his forehead. A Toyota zoomed in and stopped right in front of the jeep making Nelson and Anirudh to raise their eyebrows.

Hrishikesh got out of the car and jogged towards the jeep before climbing into the back.

" Deyh car apidite vitutu vare ?" Anirudh said making him chuckle.

" Madhav than drive panna, Avan kelembiruvan...namma polam," he said making Nelson to reverse the car.

Nelson honked Madhav who honked back and drove away in the opposite direction.

************************************

Hrishikesh sighed as he saw Nelson and Anirudh facing the opposite direction as they sat on the sand. He sighed and walked towards the other men and sat in between them, passing each man a coffee cup. Hrishikesh sipped his coffee and let out a deep sigh.

" Nadantutu nadanturuchu...athe Patti yosichi ippe yenna agapothu...How to overcome this? Athe Patti yosinge..." Hrishikesh said.

Nelson chuckled making Anirudh turned his face towards him.

" Naa yenna Hrishikesh solven ? Yen ponna papena ille sighs..." Nelson breathed out making the cousins tilt their head.

" Amaira ke yenna achu Nelson ?" Anitudh asked making Nelson groan out loud.

" Sorry Ani...Satiyama yeneke ippe thaan teriyum...She...she loves Aashman," Nelson said making Anirudh let out a disbelieved laughter, rubbing the back of his neck.

Nelson frowned watching Anirudh while Hrishikesh looked worried.

" Ani! Yenda ippe loose matiri sirikire?!" Hrishikesh asked.

Nelson sighed and shook his head. " Naa sonathu thappu thaan...Sorry sir," he said and got up making Anirudh frown.

" Yenge poringe sir ninge! Ukarunge...ippe yeneke yellam clear ah irruke!" He said in a sharp tone.

Hrishikesh frowned. " Deyh ninge rendu perum sanda podatinga please!" He said in a serious tone making Aniruh snort.

" Sanda lam ille...Nelson...Sit down," Anirudh said making Nelson sigh and slump down.

Anirudh began telling Nelson and Hrishikesh what happened in his house after Nelson left. Nelson furrowed his eyebrows while Hrishikesh exhaled his breath.

" Ani...appe avana thaan ava phone panirka...Inthe Mathew naayi! " Nelson growled, clenching his fist.

Hrishikesh shook his head. " Ada chumma irrunge Nels...ippe than yaaru yaare love panra nu terijiruchule...yenna seilam ? " Hrishikesh asked making Nelson sigh.

" Amaira yen ponnu thaan...Ana...Ani..." he sighed and looked at Anirudh. Nelson's Adam apple bobbing as he looked into Anirudh's eyes.

" Thara...Thara ke oru nalathu nadakatha...Amaira Aashman Patti pesavenam..." Nelson said making Anirudh snort.

" Nalatha ? Avuluka ! Nelson...avala nambe illema neraya decision yedukuva! Yeneke ippe ithe nenachan than innum kovam varuthu! Ithune varushma Amaira manusule yellatiyum potutu irunturuka...ithule naa peturuken parunge! Yenda ava mattum ipidyo!" Anirudh said.

" Apidi soltinge Ani...kadaisile ava thaan pavam..." Nelson said making Anirudh snort.

" Pavam ah! Ivalo nadantum ava women hostel ke poiruka! Abinav mama parkule na...Saritha and I would have been searching for her like a mad person! Yevalo selfish parunge! " Anirudh said.

" Ani pothum da...Harish sonna...ninge veeta vittu poga soltinga...Ange yennana Nelson um poga soltaru...ava yenna than pannuva! " Hrishikesh said making both Anirudh and Nelson to swallow their saliva.

" Naveen yevolo pesirukan...appelam vekame illathe avan pinala marupidiyum marupidiyum pova! Nanga solta matum rosham vanturum!" Anirudh said.

" Ama ! Yenna ava vayusu apidi...Née illeya ? Saritha anni yepidi kalyanam panne nu maranturucha ! Nelson ninge! Anusha yepidi treat panninge! Athuku bathila Naveen and Thara panathu onnu avalo ille...Ava oru vegathule panta Ana Kalyanam thaan nadakule aprom yenna ? Naveen vere Hydrabad anupitinge... innum yenna than ungaluku problem!" Hrishikesh growled.

" Ippe yennthan seiya solre !" Anirudh asked making Hrishikesh shook his head exasperatedly.

" Mothele Aashman kitte pesu...Amaira issue solve pannuge...Aprom Thara ve forgive pannu mothele...Ava thappu senjita thaan...una naanu poi avala coddle panna solale but don't do this," Hrishikesh said.

" Ille Hrishikesh...ippe situation le Amaira issue..."Nelson trailed off making Anirudh sigh.

" Avan solrathu right thaan...ninge naliki Anusha and Amaira ve kutitu vanga...Mothele ithe pesi oru solution ke varuvum..." Anirudh said making Nelson sigh.

Hrishikesh nod his head and stood up. " Seri vanga...Yenneyum Aniyum avan veetle drop panitu ninge ponge Nelson...Naliki vanthu mothele pesunge," Hrishikesh said

Nelson gulped and hold Anirudh's hands tightly. " Thank you sir," he said making Anirudh sigh. " Yenna Nelson pesuringe...Athulam onnu ille..." he said giving a short smile.

************************************

Guten Morgen ...iniki yenalam inthe pava patta author ah scold panna porangalo

Target: 15 votes

Update: soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.3K 49
Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, independent, and spirited young woman. Born...
36.3K 4.8K 31
A handsome man near 27s was Sitting on a chair helding a photo " Tumhari to shadi hogayi hogi, Mujhe maaf kardo main apni zimmedari puri nehi kaar pa...
68.8K 4K 29
"You left me...when we were about to start a new life together" Pain Of Love Lasts Forever We meet. We fall in love. We make promises. We leave each...
27.7K 2.7K 18
~Completed~ "Why do you want a girl from only and only Krishna Nagar? There are many girls in Tulsipur too." Trilochan exclaimed. Anirudh perched on...