π•πŽπ‹π”πŒπ„ 𝐈𝐈: Rᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ PH...

By SunshineHaremOnly

Welcome to volume II. Credits to the artist for the images that I used as a book cover: CaseyKeshui Unlike vo... More

⚠️Please read first⚠️
πŸ”ž|Banal Na Aso [VietPhil]
πŸ’« + πŸ”ž| Faerytale [IrePhil]
πŸ”ž + πŸ€–|Android [JaPhil]
πŸ“– + πŸ’‹|Katipunan's Bi Panic #1
πŸ”ž|Cutting [ThaiPhil]
πŸ“ - Headcanon dump 1:
πŸ”ž + 🎧|Cold and mechanical [ChiPhil]
πŸ“– + 🌦️| The Boss' Vater 3 (FINALE)
🌹+ πŸ“–| When the sun loves the moon
πŸ”ž + πŸ”—|Stay [SpainPhil] (C.O.P CUT SCENE)
πŸ”ž + 🌹|Init Sa Magdamag [AmePhil] (C.O.P. CUT SCENE)
πŸ”ž|"HELP ME!" [AmePhil]
πŸ“– + 🌧️| To My Dear Unhappy Wife December 30th 1896 [Y/N]
πŸ“– + πŸ’‹|Katipunan's Bi panic #2
πŸ“– + πŸ“Ί + 🌧️|Accepting Karma
🌧️ + πŸ“–| Myself And I
πŸ”ž| A Hefty Price To Pay [AmePhil]
πŸ”ž|Untameable [RusPhil]
Reminder for readers:
🌹+🌧️|Till death do us part [Y/N]
Ladies and gentlemen, ✨her✨
πŸ—’οΈSpoilers?
πŸ“–+🌦️|Bloom [IrePhil]
πŸ—’οΈ: Q & A : Questions
πŸ—’οΈ: Q & A : Answers
❌+β›ˆοΈ|Rusty Chains [La Liga]
πŸ—’οΈ: Announcement (new book?)
πŸ”ž|"Hey love" [AmePhil]
πŸ“–+🌦️|Past Lives [NeiPhil]
πŸ”ž|Cold & Mechanical [REWRITE]
πŸ“–+πŸ’‹|Katipunan's Bi Panic
I kissed a girl and I liked it...
🌹+β›…| Immortal [Y/N]
πŸ—’οΈ|Dear readers: what do you think?
πŸ”ž|Nothing beats the original [JaPhil]
🌧️+☁️|[REQUEST] One day we'll have our day [FinPhil]
M.S|Limited Edition: Ch.(1/?): The Deal
β€’''Ghosted''β€’
πŸ“–+πŸ’‹+🌫️|Lovesick [CanPhil]
πŸ“–+πŸ”ž|Dumplings & Sliders [ChiPhil]/[USIl]
πŸ“–+❌|Chain Reaction
πŸ”ž+πŸ“–|Remind me why I care about you
πŸ—’οΈ|❗ REQUESTS ARE OPEN❗
🌹+πŸ”ž|Writing practise [ChiPhil]
β€’"Her Perspective"β€’
πŸ—’οΈ: Update on the requests
Request #1: by yfffggttt : NorthPhil [MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE]
πŸ”ž|For Research Purposes [COUNTRYPETS]
Spain.reconquering.the.Philippines.jpeg
πŸ”ž|Part 1: A Painter's Request [ChiPhil]
A Very Festive Waffle
πŸ”ž| 1, 2, 3 [COUNTRYPETS]
Request #2: by T_Sedits: MaPhilIndo [LOVE TRIANGLE]
πŸ“–+πŸ”ž|The Detritus of a Broken Heart [NON-PH]
πŸ”ž|Unorthodox: The Holy Disgrace [NON-PH]
πŸ”ž|Spouse & Wife
Update;

πŸ—’οΈ+πŸ”ž - AmePhil

3.6K 39 67
By SunshineHaremOnly

⚠️COMPLETELY FICTIONAL⚠️

=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
#1
=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
[M/USA x M/Philippines]
[M/Philippines x M/USA]
•NSFW Alphabet•
~Smut + notes~
•   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-h0Rn1

{Note:}
-Have this for now, sorry for not updating anything.

-Was inspired by Mapiiiix úwù

-Might do other ships after.

-I like to see AmePhil as a switch, with Philip wanting to be dom, but America rarely lets him.
~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •

A is for: Aftercare.
USA: better in aftercare than Philip. Will carry him to the bathroom and put him in the bathtub with warm water before cleaning up their mess and then going back to join him in the bathtub to get the two of the cleaned up. Is extra careful in cleaning up Philip, not wanting to get him hard again.

Philip: does an okay job in aftercare. Philip may be smaller, but he is strong enough to carry America to the bathroom and wash him up before changing the sheets. Bathtub sex is always an option.

B is for: Body part.
USA: USA loves his eyes, the way that they'd look at him, especially during intercourse, and the way that it almost glows in the dark, he loves it when Philip's eyes are on him. He also loves Philip's waist. Always wrapping his arms around it and pulling him closer for a soft kiss. Thighs, one of Philip's best features if you were to ask him. Along with his ass, Philip's thighs are thick asf. He especially loves being in between them, and would always be filled with hickeys.

Philip: USA's ass. Firm and round, Philip loves fondling with America's ass, occasionally smacking them in public before saying the iconic catchphrase: “that's America's ass!” with a wink that would make America flush in embarrassment, especially if he does it in front of their coworkers. He also loves his chest and would be the number one spot for a field of hickeys. And America's ocean blue eyes would always enchant him as well, although he's seen many blue eyes, America's are the ones he loves most.

C is for: Cum.
USA: loves cumming inside Philip's ass, sometimes on his face too when Philip is giving him a blowjob.

Philip: America hates cum on or in him, so Philip would have to wear condoms, sorry Phil.

D is for: Dirty secret.
USA: America has hidden cameras all around their bedroom, as well as the other room where Philip keeps all his toys in, and would watch when Philip masturbates by himself and would use it to jerk off sometimes.

Philip: he knows about the hidden cameras, and would even masturbate on purpose, moaning America's name loudly just to tease him.

E is for: Experience.
USA: Philip was his first, so he's grown customed to Philip's surprisingly high sex drive, and his body has grown used to their weekly sessions too.

Philip: Philip has had more experience than America ever had before him. His first time was his ex wife.

F is for: Favourite position.
USA: any position is okay with him, but if he were to be asked, he'd prefer missionary and cowboy, or sometimes doggy style as well, with Philip's ass high up in the air and his face buried on the sheets.

Philip: any position is good for him, just as long as it's not 69. But since he's smaller, missionary is his often go-to position on the bed, but sometimes he'd pin America on wall and fuck him on the wall and standing up.

G is for: Goofy.
USA: no jokes, no teasing, America is straight to the point and fucks his lover right after stretching. Sometimes he doesn't even stretch Phil since he knows that Philip could easily adjust to him.

Philip: loves to tease the hell outta America and sometimes edge him as well.

H is for: Hair.
USA: he keeps his hair down there shaved and clean since Philip likes it better like that.

Philip: also keeps his pubic hair shaved and clean since he hates the way how it itches all the time.

I is for: Intimacy.
USA: intimate as fuck. He loves kissing Philip's pretty face, especially his soft, plump lips. Foreplay also plays a huge part during their intercourse when he's dom.

Philip: Philip loves kissing America, can be on any part of his body, but he prefers his chest more, and likes to leave butterfly kisses on his neck, lips, and jaw.

J is for: Jerk off.
USA: barely jerks off since he's not as horny as Philip, and even if he is horny, Philip is always DTF. But when he does jerk off, it's usually on lonely business trips and would ask Philip for pics or even nudes. And Philip would be happy to supply them for him.

Philip: when America isn't in the mood, he takes care of himself. But even if he's cummed three times, he's still not relieved and would eventually beg America to fuck him, or let him fuck America.

K is for: Kink.
USA: only has a few kinks such as the daddy kink, overstimulation, orgasm control, and bondage. If Philip suddenly calls him “daddy”, then you bet he'd be turned on and even more fueled up than ever. He loves overstimulating Philip and loves the way how he looks so messy and ruined. Ropes and blindfolds are only reserved for special occasions like his independence day.

Philip: has a shit ton of kinks. Some of them are quite deadly too, but I will only name a few. Bondage, BDSM, overstimulation, edging, spanking, and hair pulling. Philip being the little masochist he is, would love to be scarred and dismembered, but unfortunately America doesn't have the heart to do it.

L is for: Location.
USA: as the old man he is, he prefers the bedroom, but sometimes the couch and his office is okay too.

Philip: Philip is a fucking expeditionist. He can and will fuck America anywhere if America lets him. Like the McDonald's or Jollibee's bathroom, bathroom at the mall, any parking lot, his office, the international meeting room, in the fields of the middle of nowhere, the forest, the beach, in the ocean, in a small fishing boat floating at sea. Anywhere at all. (Ps, all locations mentioned has already been done)

M is for: Motivation.
USA: it takes a lot to get America motivated or turned on. A simple tease or dirty talk isn't enough. But a soft or husky whisper of the word “daddy” accompanied by a gentle palm groping his ass or rubbing his dick with a few butterfly kisses on his neck would do the trick.

Philip: it doesn't take much to turn Philip on or get him motivated. When America says that he's down to fuck, then you bet he's already hard. Sometimes America doesn't have to do anything, just Philip's dirty thoughts are enough to turn him on alone.

N is for: No's.
USA: forced fucking, drunk sex, and anything that will hurt Philip is a no for him. He doesn't like it when Philip is drunk and horny, making him force himself to fuck Philip so he'd stop pestering him and so the other could go to bed already.

Philip: 69 and forcing his lover to have sex. Philip finds the position odd and tiring, he's not able to suck America easily with it. And forcing America to have sex with him would often be followed by guilt and regret after, so he buys him Mc'Donalds right after.

O is for: Oral.
USA: America isn't as good in oral sex as Philip is, still not used to sucking his lover's dick so sometimes Philip would have to take matters into his own hands and that's when America would start to hate it. But he doesn't mind it when Philip is sucking him off, in fact, it feels heavenly for him. Especially on stressful nights or after stressful meetings.

Philip: is the god of oral sex in their relationship. For some reason, he knows all the techniques imaginable and could easily make America cum, and sometimes when he's feeling “thirsty”, he would milk America of his cum.

P is for: Pace.
USA: soft and gentle at first, and then gradually goes faster as time goes on. But when he's mad or in a bad mood, or if Philip manages to tick him off, his pace is fast and relentless which is exactly what Philip likes before becoming limp for weeks.

Philip: slow until he gets used to it and goes fast at a desperate pace. Often going rough and fast which would make America limp for days.

Q is for: Quickie.
USA & Philip: blowjobs are their go-to quickies, and would often happen in the bathroom of their workplace.

R is for: Risk.
USA & Philip: they're both males so they don't have to worry about getting the other pregnant or having STDs since they only fuck each other anyways.

S is for: Stamina.
USA: America's stamina isn't as strong as Philip's which is why he always ends up finishing first before Philip.

Philip: this bitch could go all night or maybe even until sunrise if he wanted.

T is for: Toys.
USA: doesn't really like toys that much, but he does enjoy the sight of Philip trembling when he turns up the egg vibrator when they're in public.

Philip: when America neglects his sexual needs, his toys are his go-to. But when America is bottom, he relishes the sight of him trembling in their sheets with two or more toys in him.

U is for: Unfair.
USA: Philip is often unfair, sometimes leading him on only to stop and leave him to take care of his hard on.

Philip: as revenge, America sometimes neglects Philip of his weekly sexual needs, leaving him whiney and an unsatisfied mess with his toys.

V is for: Volume.
USA: he loves it when Philip is loud. His voice could reach an endless range, going from a high pitched scream to a low groan, he loves hearing them all.

Philip: he loves making America scream his neck. It makes him feel superior and boosts up his ego.

W is for: Wild card.
USA: not much of a wild card, more traditional and quiet about his sexual needs.

Philip: like I said earlier, this bitch is a fucking expeditionist, and is always up to experiment on new things.

X is for: X-ray.
USA: as expected, he's big as fuck. Standing tall at 11 inches and a half when hard. Also has well built abs and muscles. With his height at 6'3

Philip: unexpectedly big, 8 and a half inches respectively, and no, he ain't a twink, he's well built like America, and goes to the gym twice as much as America does (gym addict) and is 5'8 in height.

Y is for: Yearning.
USA: unlike Philip, he doesn't have a high sex drive, but when he does yearn for Philip, you know for a fact that Philip is willing to help him.

Philip: always, everyday, yearning for America. But he can't keep having sex with him, thy have lives outside of their sex life. So unfortunately, they could only fuck on weekends.

Z is for: Zzz's.
USA: when he's tired, fuck aftercare and he'll just go straight to sleep. Cuddling Philip like the life size bolster that he is. Wrapping his arms around him protectively.

Philip: even if he's not tired, he'd stop and go to sleep because he knows that America is tired, snuggling himself on America's chest, and although he likes being dom, he loves being the little spoon.

USA & Philip: the night would always end with them in each other's arms and comfortably and happily sleeping next to each other.

-End-

[A/N: hi :> sorry for not updating much. I'll bombard y'all with fics soon enough.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 719 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
30.4K 195 10
βŠΉβ‚Šβ”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†βœ§γ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆβ‚ŠβŠΉ CLOSING IT FOR NOW I can't keep up w this one anymore, maybe i continue writing it in the future maybe not because i have some unfi...
203K 8.5K 38
[COMPLETE] Tine was not into dudes. Seriously, he wasn't. But looking at Sarawat on that dimly stage, the yellow back lights softening his features w...
12.9K 95 5
Heyy guys!! So this is a compilation book of multiple one shots of my favourite bl couples. Its all fiction and most of it doesn't have any connectio...