It Started With A Bullet - Da...

By Yennie-Fer

Co-writer: @Banunu ~Warm blood trickled down her shoulder while shielding him. There were spots onto the grou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (After-Story Arc)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Shigaraki's Route - Chapter 1
Shigaraki's Route - Chapter 2
Shigaraki's Route - Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - Shigaraki's Route
Shigaraki's Route - Chapter 5
Chapter 6 - Shigaraki's Route (Ending 1)
Chapter 1 - Another Shiggy Route
Chapter 2 - Another Shiggy Route
Chapter 3 - Another Shiggy Route
Chapter 4 - Another Shiggy Route
Chapter 5 - Another Shiggy Route
Chapter 6 - Another Shiggy Route (Ending)
Hawks Route - Chapter 2
Hawks Route - Chapter 3
Hawks Route - Chapter 4
Misfortune Route - Chapter 1
Misfortune Route - Chapter 2
Misfortune Route - Chapter 3
Misfortune Route - Chapter 4
Misfortune Route - Chapter 5
Misfortune Route - Chapter 6
Misfortune Route - Chapter 7
Misfortune Route - Chapter 8
Memory Route - Chapter 1
Memory Route - Chapter 2
Secret Route
Dabi's Route - Alternative Bad Ending
New Dabi x OC Story
(Deleting Later) We need your help!

Hawks Route - Chapter 1

66 3 0
By Yennie-Fer

The group of villains and Satoko reached UA High School. The plan was in motion. All they had to do was get rid of the heroes.

"I'll go in first." Shigaraki stopped walking as they were close to the dorms. "I'll cause as much destruction as I can and get them to evacuate. You will be waiting out here to attack whoever leaves the building. Got it?"

Dabi was focused on the dorms instead. "As long as I get to do what I want, I'm happy."

"Me too!" Toga chimed. "I hope to find my dear and cute friend Ochako! And my adorable Izuku! I can't wait to make them all beaten up and bleeding."

Satoko stood there silently. She was trying to determine what to do. She didn't come to attack any of these kids, but to help them. Her silence was very loud and apparent.

"What's your problem?" Twice asked towards Satoko. "Are you nervous?"

"I'm not scared at all!"

"Stop talking," Shigaraki hissed. "If you can't talk more quietly, then don't. We can't mess this up."

"Do we... really need to do this?" Satoko's forehead creased as she looked towards Dabi and Shigaraki mostly. "How does this help society?"

Shigaraki held out his arms as he spoke. "The heroes are the problem with society, so we need to eliminate them in order to rewrite it. Talking peacefully doesn't work, so we have no choice but to use force. Any deaths are their own fault!"

"You smell sad." Toga pointed out while sniffing towards Satoko.

"I'm not." Satoko denied, hiding any melancholy emotion in her eyes. She was good at masking her expressions like a pro. "I'm not killing anyone either, Shigaraki."

"Blah blah. Can we go already?" Toga already started skipping ahead. "Come on, Jin!"

Shigaraki tried to stop them. It was useless. They were both running in another direction already. He groaned irritably as he started to scratch his neck. "Be ready to attack as soon as they come out."

...

The moment that the alarms went off was the moment that chaos broke out inside the dorms. They were told to evacuate instead of fight back unless absolutely necessary. All of them listened except for a certain blonde haired student who seemed to think that he was indestructible. Shigaraki recognized said student immediately and separated him from everyone else thanks to him being arrogant enough to take the bait and follow him.

"Katsuki Bakugo." He spoke up once he had him cornered in a room. "You're still so full of yourself that you put yourself in danger!"

"Shut up." Sparks popped out of Katsuki's hands in an attempt to lash out at Shigaraki. He wanted to take care of Shigaraki before he puts anyone in danger.

However, his fighting style was still reckless. "Die, crusty lips!!"

Shigaraki's hand caught Katsuki's. It caused a burning sensation to spread through his arm from Katsuki's quirk. Still, he refused to loosen his grip. He felt skin cracking from his hold. Both of them were in pain, but Shigaraki still wouldn't stop. He wouldn't be satisfied until he could at least remove a hand. He wanted to take Katsuki's life. "See? You aren't as strong as you think. People like you make me so angry."

"And people like you should stop talking. I will win because that's what heroes do!" Katsuki gritted his teeth in pain. He still was trying to act tough. With his other hand, he sent an explosion into Shigaraki.

Shigaraki let out a strangled gasp. The air was knocked out of his lungs as the force of the explosion pushed him backwards. He twisted one leg around to steady himself. He clenched his fist shut with all of his strength.

Him closing his fist like that caused a few of Katsuki's fingers to explode. Blood fell onto the floor as Shigaraki finally lost his balance.

Katsuki wanted to finish him off, but he had other worries to attend to. To see if anyone else was okay.

Especially, Ochako.

His hand hurts like hell, but it didn't stop him from escaping. It wasn't like him to do this, but the worry of his mind was more overpowering than anything else.

What good was it for him to stick around Shigaraki when other people could be in danger?

He cursed in his mind that he was starting to regret running away. (I should have killed him.)

Ochako spotted him running. He was headed in her direction, so she met him half way. Concern was written all over her face. "Your hand...did you run into the villain? Oh! Hold on! I can wrap that up for you."

She pulled out some bandages from her pocket. She had some left over from first aid training. She had managed to grab them before running out of the dorm.

"Leave it alone. This is nothing." Katsuki scowled. He wouldn't look at her face. "You're not hurt, are you?"

She ignored the first part of what he said. She grabbed his arm gently to direct it towards herself as she prepared to wrap it up. "No, I'm fine. There's only one villain inside causing damage. I could be wrong, but I think you're the only one who has gotten hurt."

Katsuki remained quiet. Her touch felt rather nice. He would relax more if it weren't for this situation. The room shook around them, Katsuki used his other arm to help prevent Ochako from falling down.

He was rather close to her. "Don't you get hurt either, pink cheeks. That would be getting on my nerves."

Ochako finished helping him with his wound. She smiled as a way to reassure him. "I won't." She straightened up her posture. "Now let's go before he finds us again."

...

Satoko ended up going separately from everyone else. Using this as an opportunity to help students escape. She had helped some students while she was roaming about.

A lot of floors kept caving in.

(Shigaraki must be decaying a lot to cause casualties.) She sighed. It made her upset that he would go about this route. He was a bit easy for her to talk to, yet he has this destructive side.

Made her laugh at times too. She knows heroes and villains have their conflicts. Starting to attack kids like this doesn't sit well with her.

While she was running, she saw a spiky blonde haired boy and brunette girl in the distance.

"Over here!" Satoko yelled out.

"Ha?" Katsuki looked towards the unfamiliar woman, running in the distance.

Ochako recognized her. She had seen her once before when Satoko was being attacked. She was surprised to see her alive, but she was glad. She whispered to Katsuki. "I've seen her before. She's the one I told you about who got attacked in that alleyway."

"You need to get out of here. Shigaraki plans on destroying this whole building!" Satoko warned.

"I'm not getting outta here!" Katsuki scowled. "I'm gonna find him and kill him!"

Odd thing to say after escaping from Shigaraki earlier. Katsuki being irrational at his finest.

"Do you know if our friends are alright?" Ochako asked. She hadn't seen all of them leave. There could be some people still inside.

"I helped some escape. I don't know their names, sorry. We don't have time." Satoko motioned them over. "This way. It's the easiest route."

They followed her. Well, Katsuki reluctantly did because Ochako did so.

"Satoko!! Thank you! You brought my friend!!"

Satoko saw Toga and Twice in the corner. (Crap.)

"This was a trap!" Katsuki growled angrily.

"No, I really wasn't-" Satoko tried to say, but Toga ran towards her.

"Good girl." Toga patted Satoko's head. "I'm so happy!!"

Ochako furrowed her eyebrows. Being called Toga's 'friend' sent a chill down her spine. She could almost still feel the knife pierce her skin back at the training camp. "I'm not your friend. How could I be friends with someone who has hurt people for the fun of it?"

Twice pointed at Ochako with his thumb. "That's the friend you were talking about from training camp? That was easy enough!"

"I didn't lead them to you." Satoko hissed. "I'm trying to let them avoid fighting."

"Fighting? No. I don't want to fight." Toga's face flushed. "I just want to cut her up. Don't be jealous, Sa-to-ko."

Somehow, Toga concealed herself from Satoko and appeared behind Ochako. Her knife went against her neck, barely drawing blood.

"Ochako... your scent is slightly different. Have you betrayed me?" Toga's voice was unreadable. Her words made no sense whatsoever.

Ochako's breath caught in her throat. She instinctively tried to raise her head to get away from the blade, but Toga only pressed it closer. She couldn't move back either because she would only bump into Toga. She felt a spike of fear in her belly from the stinging sensation on her neck. "What...are you talking about?"

"Get away from her." Katsuki's fists were shaking. The sparks coming from him. A huge protective and enraged aura was coming from him.

"Don't move." Toga's eyes became cold towards Katsuki. "I will cut and slice her up within seconds if you decide to do anything. I will make her organs spill out. Don't make me tempted because she's my very dear friend."

"Hold on." Ochako eyed towards Katsuki. "Why can't he leave? You were looking for me, so can't he go?"

"The more the merrier, right? We can take you both with us for Shigaraki to kill!" Twice explained.

"I hate these kids."

Ochako's expression didn't change. She was terrified, but she tried to stay strong. The only thing that betrayed her was the beads of sweat rolling down her face. "You're going to kill us anyway? Then what reason does Bakugo have to stay?"

"You idiot! Why would I leave you?!" Katsuki yelled. It made him extremely upset to think she would even suggest that.

She could tell from his eyes that they were desperate and feeling helpless. One wrong move of his, he could risk her life.

Ochako's face reflected the heartache that she felt. It felt like everything within her was begging him to leave. "Because you're strong enough to escape! If you DON'T leave me, we might both die."

"This is not cute. We had something in common, Ochako." Toga's voice lowered. "What about Izuku? Are you really that easy to change your fe-"

"Toga, enough." Satoko scowled. "We're not killing either of them."

"I wasn't going to kill Ochako. We're friends!" Toga pouted for being reprimanded. "I was just gonna slice her up to the point of making a blood bath."

Her eyes became darker. "I do want to kill him though."

Meaning Katsuki.

"You..." Katsuki started cursing.

"I'll help with that!" Twice started walking towards Katsuki.

"No! Stop!" Ochako lunged forward, only to be met with pain. She winced as the knife cut through more of her skin. She tried to push Toga away. "Don't hurt him!"

Satoko blocked the way of Twice. It made him surprised a bit. She leered towards Toga. "Don't make me use my quirk on you to listen."

Toga's face became unreadable. She felt rather conflicted. She likes Satoko and doesn't think she's a traitor. Her nose can pick up that scent that Satoko wouldn't want to hurt her.

Then again, her eyes narrowed, having the urge to see Ochako's blood spill.

Leaving Satoko with no choice, she attempted to use her quirk. She did have practice before, but she's unsure if it will work. "Let her go."

With a command, Toga's arms dropped to the sides. It actually worked. Satoko felt a little guilty doing this, but she didn't want anyone hurt.

Ochako quickly stepped away from Toga. She nodded to thank Satoko and then hurried over to Katsuki. Twice, surprisingly, let her through.

She felt an overwhelming sense of relief that Katsuki was fine. She smiled sadly as she put her hand against her neck where she was cut. "I think it's your turn to help me. It's not bad, but I can't bandage it myself."

"Get out of here first." Satoko urged them to before Toga snapped out of it.

Katsuki still had a scowl on his face. It was hard to tell what he was thinking other than wanting to blow Toga to bits. He grabbed Ochako's wrist with his good hand and rushed out of there.

When they got to a secluded area, he treated Ochako promptly. He was close to her enough for her to feel his breath. "You're so stupid to think I would let you go."

"I thought that it would be a waste for both of us to die when it could just be me." Her voice was quieter than usual. The idea of not dying alone was a bit easier to swallow, but she knew that it was selfish of her to think that way. If Katsuki had even the slightest chance of survival, he should take it.

"Oi..." Katsuki's jaw clenched.

Never had he felt so angry before in his life. There was a second she could see his eyes glossed over, but it disappeared.

His hands gripped the sides of her shoulders while he was shouting, "That's the most idiotic thing that's EVER come out of your mouth! Don't you say that again! Ya hear me?!"

His eyes looked straight into hers to make her understand. Then his head hung low towards the ground. "You think I would just let you die? Idiot."

Never had he called her so many names like that before. He must be REALLY all torn up.

Ochako blinked in shock. Just how much did he care about her?

She brought both of her hands up to touch the sides of his face. Her thumbs gently rubbed against his skin. "I was mainly worried about you being okay. You're strong, of course, but you're not invincible."

"Stop worrying about me! You were the one who was in danger!" He snapped softly. Then he looked up towards the other direction.

His pride was very hurt that he even hesitated earlier. "Don't underestimate me! I'm going back to kill-"

"You aren't going to kill anyone and you know that," she interrupted firmly. "You're still hurt anyway. You only have one hand that you can really work with."

Katsuki growled like he was an angry Pomeranian. "Whatever. I'm taking you out of here and THEN I will go back."

He stomped off with holding onto her wrist. They had to be careful not to fall down crumbling floors.

...

Toga had snapped out of it and looked to see that Ochako was gone. She realized what had happened. "That was unfair, Satoko!" Then she gave a toothy smile. "I guess we're playing hide and seek now."

"Occhhaakkooo!!" Toga tried to run ahead, but Satoko grabbed ahold of Toga.

"You don't get it, do you?" Satoko asked in a scolding way. "I'm not here to hurt these kids. Neither should you two be."

"I'm not necessarily hurting them." Toga started blushing creepily. "I want to show her my affection!"

"Can't you just treat her like you do with me?! You don't cut me up!" Satoko argued.

"But you're different, Satoko." Toga kept grinning. "You aren't a hero. But you aren't completely a villain. My affection for you is different. You don't receive the same thing."

Satoko groaned. This kid's just nuts. Her so called logic is too far gone.

"Shigaraki wants us to help him kill these students!" Twice started. "Shouldn't we do what he says?"

"I won't help kill anyone. It isn't right." Satoko retorted. "If this is supposed to rewrite society, you guys really are blindly fighting for the wrong cause."

....

The dorms were still in chaos. Some students hadn't evacuated yet as they had either not woken up or were trying to help the others. Parts of the hallway was starting to crumble away as he ran his hand along the wall with a smile.

The students who left became fewer in number. Most of them must have left by that point. It seemed that only a few were missing, but he didn't pay it much mind. They could be dead already from things being decayed and falling.

Shigaraki started to wonder what Satoko was doing. She had went off alone last he saw. (Where could she be?)

...

The room was crumbling around her. Momo kept backing up into a corner. It's hard to her to process her quick thinking from this rude awakening.

One moment, she was sleeping peacefully. The next, chaos had happened. It caused a great sense of anxiety.

While she was trying to create something to help her, her foot slipped.

"Kya!" Momo tried to grasp onto anything that could help stop her from descending.

It was useless as she started falling along with the debris.

She heard someone call her name. Someone caught her before she could hit the ground.

Shoto was looking down at her with a worried expression. He had run into the debris to catch her. Blood trickled down his head from something that hit him while he was shielding her. "Are you okay?"

"Todoroki!" Her hand placed onto his head. "You're bleeding!"

She didn't answer his question as she immediately started to make bandages. He had to look away from her doing so since she's oblivious to being revealing.

Still being carried by him, she started to place the bandage on his forehead. "There must be villains present here."

"Yes. I heard people running when I woke up." He helped her to stand up after she finished applying the bandages. He kept her hand in his until he was sure that she was steady. "There is an evacuation slide close by at the end of the hall. That's probably our best option right now."

She didn't let go of his hand. Ashamed to admit it, she was rather shaken up.

"I hope everyone's alright. This is very dreadful." She said. "We should make haste. Will you be alright with your head injury? You're not feeling dizzy, are you?"

He felt a little light-headed. It wasn't enough to make him pass out yet, so he hoped that he wouldn't be slowed down. "I'll be fine. We should hurry before they find us."

"Don't let go of my hand, alright?" She suggested as she wasn't convinced. She can tell by looking at his eyes that something was up. There was some guilt on her part. He wouldn't have got hurt if she hadn't fell down.

He nodded, his hand gently squeezing hers. The two of them ran through the hallway as the walls fell apart around them. Shoto did almost fall a few times, but he pushed past it so they could get to safety. They finally reached the slide. Shoto went down after Momo. It wasn't until she abruptly tried to stop them reaching the bottom that he realized something was wrong.

She couldn't prevent themselves from reaching the bottom. Immediately, she created a shield to stop flames from hitting the two of them.

They both tumbled together as she tried to protect Shoto from the cause of them.

Dabi.

Her hand stung from grasping her shield. It burned her as it was melting.

"Nice finally seeing you again, Shoto." Dabi approached them as they were still on the ground.

Shoto stood up. He positioned himself so that he was in front of Momo. "Leave. The other heroes will be here soon anyway."

Dabi's smile only widened at all. "That's perfect for me. You can't win no matter what you do."

A strong fire attack went in their direction. Instead of dodging it, Shoto tried to block any of it from hitting Momo.

Momo received singes of burns, but Shoto took more damage than she did. "Todoroki!"

She used what's left of her shield to lessen the flames. It did offset the destruction of it before her shield turned into a puddle.

(This isn't good. I'm not fit to fighting villains like him.) She thought in a worried stage of mind. She knows Dabi has the advantage of long ranged attacks.

The only thing that comes to mind it making that cannon, but her weakness is the process time of making it.

"I'm sorry, Todoroki." She felt terrible that he got hurt on account of protecting her.

"I'm okay. We might have to handle this fight ourselves though." He looked at Momo. Even though he was strong, it was clear that he was struggling a little. His face didn't show it, but the way that his hands shook when he prepared to use his quirk did.

Dabi spoke before Shoto was able to even activate his quirk. "I'm glad you were created with the strength to take so much pain. If you were raised any other way, you would probably be unable to stand."

Shoto froze. (How did he...?)

Memories from his childhood replayed in his mind. He was 'created' as nothing more than a tool. All of that harsh treatment basically turned him into a human weapon for a while.

(If I had a happy childhood...what would I be like now? Would I be able to withstand this much?) He thought to himself. (...It doesn't matter. I have to fight if I want us to get out of here alive!)

He finally produced some fire, but Dabi was way ahead of him. He took advantage of Shoto's mental state to do more damage.

Shoto gritted his teeth in pain as he was hit with even more flames. He tried planting his feet firmly on the ground, but it was already difficult enough thanks to his dizziness. He lost his footing.

(He can't do this by himself! I have to do something!) Momo saw Dabi was occupied by focusing on Shoto.

This could be an opportunity for her to create something after all. But what?

(Think. What could be useful?)

That's it. She bent down as part of her shirt ripped in the back. There formed a fire extinguisher. She doesn't know how beneficial it will be against Dabi's hot flames, but it was worth a shot.

Without sparing a moment, she aimed the nozzle towards Dabi's blue embers. (Please work!)

With a squeeze, a blast came out of the fire extinguisher.

The fire extinguisher helped slow his attacks, but it didn't stop them. Shoto kept trying to get up from off the ground, but he kept getting burnt every time he tried to move.

"Maybe he's not actually as strong as he looks." Dabi chuckled. "Why do you even stick around him? Look. He's going to die just as useless as he lived."

Shoto tried to speak, but no sound came out. His hands frantically went to his throat. (I have to do more! Yaoyorozu can't fight my battles for me!)

"He's not useless!" She snapped back, this time, running in front of Shoto. She used the fire extinguisher to halt some flames, but it burned her a bit. She yelped in pain. Making a distraction, threw the fire extinguisher with full force towards Dabi's head.

Dabi's eyes became dazed when the fire extinguisher hit him in the head. He staggered backwards, leaving an opening for Momo.

Shoto's back hit the ground at almost the same time as that happened. All of his senses started to feel fuzzy. His eyelids became heavy.

"Todoroki...No...!" She choked back on any tears forming. She knelt down next to him, holding his hand. "Stay with me! Please!"

She held his hand against her face. That's when the droplets came out.

There's no way she could care him. She isn't strong enough to.

Shoto could hear her voice, but he couldn't make out her words. It all sounded like a bunch of noises thrown together. He couldn't feel her hand holding his at all. He was partially aware of someone grabbing him by the back of his shirt, but he felt too dazed to do anything about it. His eyes slowly closed.

"All of this is useless if Endeavor isn't around. Guess I'll have to drag him around until I find him." Dabi shook Shoto a few times to make sure he was really out. "It's a shame, really. I hoped that Shoto would be awake to experience this."

"Leave him alone!" Momo cried as she desperately held onto Shoto this time. She tried to lift him, but she wasn't strong enough to.

Frantically, she tried to form something with her Creation. But she couldn't.

"You leave him alone. You think that you know him, but you don't know anything. You don't know what he has done." Dabi kicked Momo. He aimed his free hand at her to attack with a cold expression. "Let me do what I need to do."

Villains sure love to blame heroes a lot, don't they?

Whatever blabber Dabi was saying, she didn't believe any words he had said.

"I won't-" Momo was attempting to get up to try to stop him.

Flames came forth from Dabi's hand. He didn't use his full power on her. He wouldn't mind killing her, but to him, she was just a pest who wouldn't stop getting in his way. He wasn't focused on killing her.

Momo couldn't speak anymore. She felt parts of her flesh was burning. Her hand reached out towards Shoto, who was being dragged away by Dabi.

That's the last thing she saw before her vision went black.

...

Despite Satoko trying to talk sense to Toga, she ended up running away. She needed to find her 'dear friends'.

"Seriously..." Satoko gave an irritated sigh. Then she looked towards Twice. "This isn't right, Twice."

Twice didn't feel any regret upon hearing those words. He never was the type to feel guilt over something that he believed was for the best. "I'm doing this for my friends. Anyone who does what they do for their friends can't be all bad."

He smiled under his mask. "Besides, they're the only people who would accept me for who I am. I'm willing to do anything for them."

"Am I not your friend either?" She asked. "I have accepted you too. It doesn't have to be this way. I know this. Life was cruel to me too."

"You are my friend, but-!" He cut his speech off to think. He was unable to think of a proper argument to something like that. "Don't tear my loyalties!"

...

Hawks was separated from Endeavor due to helping other students leave. He's always off the radar when it comes to battling the villains due to the fact he befriended them.

All he could think about was Satoko. The way she would eat her food.

The time she rested her head on him even though it was an accident.

(Sunset... You're really making this hard for me now.)

He knows she must be around. Somewhere.

Being a spy is preventing him getting closer to her. It was only until recently, he couldn't get her off his mind.

That's it. He will do what he wanted to now. He didn't want to spy or play pretend anymore.

All he wanted was to be with her.

Not only that, he could also feel Dabi was onto him. What's the use anyway?

The job already failed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 95 10
This is a DabixHawks book because it's another ship I love. The picture I use in stories are not by me I just find them on google. NOT EDITED Hawks...
101K 2.5K 44
A love story between (y/n) and Dabi. (Y/n) was born into a happy family along with her sibling, an older brother who's called Hiroshi. They are alway...
345 21 8
A new member has joined the League of Villains. She goes by the name Dabi. Her one and only goal for being there is to make sure her father feels eve...
15.1K 1.1K 54
Started:04/01/2021 ongoing -Dabi's POV- She's the kind of girl that will turn your knuckles white with rage because she doesn't know when to stop. Sh...