How to get an A [TeacherxStud...

Oleh AngieTheTurtle

How to get an A STEP BY STEP! Step One - Be a stripper ✔ Step Two - Give a hot guy a lap dance ✔ Step Three... Lebih Banyak

How to get an A [TeacherxStudent]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six (Mr. Romano's P.O.V.)
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
I'm sorry.
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Epilouge/Thank You <3
[ALTERNATE ENDING]

Chapter Nine

2.9K 66 10
Oleh AngieTheTurtle

[A/N] - I'm starting to write chapters on my phone now, so I'm sorry for the formatting! Enjoy. Also, I want to use italic and bold so bad for these chapters, but I can't use them on my phone :( If only you guys knew how much sarcasm these chapters have, haha. ALSO, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SEXY ;)

"What's more to it?" I whispered, looking down.

"Why are you working in such a disgusting place?"

"For there to be food on the table, I must work."

"Suzy, you can't be serious?!" he asked angrily, "Why didn't you tell me?! How long have you been working there?!"

"For about two years now..."

"Where are your parents?"

I stayed quiet, the unknown lump in my throat making it hard to swallow.

"Suzy, your parents... Where are they?"

"Mr. Armstrong, I'm cold."

He cursed under his breath and grabbed my hand, walking over to his car. He opened the door for me and closed it, going on the other side. He flicked something near the radio and the car started to heat up.

"Suzy, please talk to me."

I stayed quiet and rested my head on the seat. Wow, it's softer than my pillow. I closed my eyes and blocked everything out.

-

I opened my eyes and yawned. I snuggled into my sheets and breathed in the coconut aroma. I closed them for a while and opened them again. I turned to the left to look at the time, but my alarm clock wasn't there.

"Shit..." I mumbled, "I broke it."

Sitting up, I began to twist my fingers at my eye and decided to get out of bed. I stepped on the floor and was surprised my feet weren't cold from the wood. I walked to where the door was supposed to be at, but hit the wall.

"Ow..." I mumbled.

Then, my once squinted eyes shot up.

"What the fuck?!" I said looking around.

The bed was queen sized with green and black as the pillows and sheets. The wall color was a light green with a small black window. The curtains were green with a black abstract design. The flooring had a black cozy carpet. The lamp illuminated a soft green in the room that gave it a calm aura.

"Why the fuck is green and black everywhere? Oh. My. God, I'm in the Matrix..." I jokingly said to myself

Looking around the room, I saw a picture of Mr. Armstrong and I. He was kissing my cheek and I was smiling. I ran over to the door and yanked it open. This is not my house. This is not my house. Holy fucking shit, this is not my house! I walked down the hallway, noticing a modern kitchen.

"Suzy?"

I sharply turned back and saw Mr. Armstrong. His usual casual hair was messy and sticking up in every direction. He was shirtless and had on pajama pants with bunny slippers. My goodness he's ripped. I blushed and looked away. Oh no... I remember last night now.

"What time is it?" I asked looking back at him.

"It's 6 in the morning." he mumbled, "Are you okay?"

I didn't respond and turned back towards his kitchen. Then in a haste, I attempted to run past him. He caught me with ease and held me by my hips.

"Suzy, why are you so complicated?" he mumbled, following a yawn.

"I smell alcohol in your breath."

He chuckled and shook his head.

"It's just two glasses of wine."

I nodded and gripped his hands, trying to pry them from my waist. In response, he rested his head on the crook of my neck. We stayed like this for a couple of seconds until I tried to squirm from his grasp.

"Mr. Armstrong, let me go."

"You're in my house." he mumbled, his hot breath tickling my neck and giving me goosebumps, "Anything can happen..."

I gasped and he looked up at me. Narrowing my eyes, I socked him in the balls. He groaned and clutched it. I ran back to the room I came from and locked the door. He began to bang on the door.

"Suzy, I'm sorry! I never meant to say anything like that!"

So he's also under the impression that I'm a slut. My back slid down the door and I hugged my knees to my chest.

"Suzy... I'm really sorry..." he whispered, "I really am. I didn't know what I was saying. Talk to me, please? God my balls hurt..."

I stayed silent and heard him sigh. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. Maybe what Mr. Romano said was true?

"Mr. Armstrong."

"...Yes?"

"Do you like me?"

My ears met silence and I sighed. I opened the door and Mr. Armstrong looked at me.

"Want to really know the answer?" he mumbled.

"Yes, please."

"Since the first time I laid eyes on you, I wanted to wrap my arms around you and make you mine. I felt sick that I felt that way in your freshmen and sophomore year, but I began to accept it by junior. Now that Romano is here, it's as if you fancy him but forgot about me. Even though you say you're upset, I can see deep into your eyes that you like him. But me?" he said angrily, "We were friends and just friends. I show off my body to you, tell you about my problems and open up to you so you could trust and eventually like me, but it seems like you have to be a jerk to have your love..."

My heart was beating fast and I felt weirdly uncomfortable. That explains a lot-- almost everything. Why do I feel so... guilty? I ignored his feelings and fell for the wrong person. The strange thing is that I never liked him in a relationship perspective. Mr. Armstrong is hot, handsome and sexy, yet I never fell for him...?

"I'm sorry that I was ignoring you. I'm so sorry, Suzy. Oh God, I've been wanting to confess from sophomore year... but more romantic. Had I known you were working at a strip club from before, I could've made you live with me. We could've lived together, no, we still can. I don't want other men staring at your beautiful body and paying for it." he whispered, starting to sound desperate, "What do you say, Suzy?"

I frowned. I can't believe the words that are coming from his mouth and the words that will roll off the back of my tongue. I can't believe he's actually.. saying these. It's making me feel guilty, so guilty it's killing me.

"Mr. Armstrong." I said, my voice pained, "I... I can't."

"What can I do?!" he cried, "Please, Suzy! I'll get on my knees and beg p-"

"Mr. Armstrong I can't, it-"

"Suzy I love you so mu-"

"Illegal, I just can't!" 

He paused and looked down.

"You're 30, I'm 17." I whispered.

"Ignore age, you'll be eighteen in April, we can work it out."

"We... just... can't. I'm sorry, Marcus. I don't feel what you feel.. it wouldn't work out."

"It's always the good guys." He sneered, "All of your previous boyfriends treated you like shit, and you'd come crying to me about them. I helped you through them, hoping you'd think about us."

I flinched at his tone of voice and frowned.

"I'm sorry f-"

"You're so selfish! You never think of anyone but yourself! Why the hell are you a stripper in the first place, what the fuck does your parents do?!"

"Nothing, because I have none." I whispered.

"And I ca- what?"

"Mr. Armstrong, I have no parents. They abandoned me a long time ago."

His facial expression automatically changed from pissing mad to confused.

"But..."

"I couldn't reveal my secret to you, then you'd find out about my parents and I would go back to the shelters. Please, don't feel sympathy for me." I whispered with a sigh, "Life isn't the best, y'know? I just try my best to do what I can to survive..."

"Suzy.."

"What time is it?"

"Why do you want to know..." he mumbled, looking down.

"Marcus." I said putting my hand on his shoulder, "Please forget this happened."

"I didn't expect to see what I saw when Romano took me there..."

"It's okay, but please forget this."

He looked into my eyes and shook his head.

"I can't."

"Then I will." I said with a sigh.

   From the lamp in the room that slightly illuminated his face, it seemed like his eye whites were turning red. I then realized he might cry.

"No, please don't shed tears."

He sniffed and looked down, shaking his head.

"The only woman I actually loved doesn't love me back." he sobbed, "It breaks my heart. it hurts a lot."

"Marcus..."

"Please don't call me that..." he whispered, turning around, "I'm going to start getting ready..."

I reached my hand out for him, but he simply turned around and walked down the hall. I feel so bad, he confessed his undying love for me and I rejected him.. All for Mr. Romano. Could you believe that? I actually turned down the good guy, the guy with the better looks, the most ripped body, the kindness personality... for someone who's prideful, makes fun of me, puts me down... Why? Why am I so fucking stupid?

 I looked down at my clothes, glad that I still have on what I had on last night. I went into the room, grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder. I looked around for my socks and shoes and put them one. I went towards the kitchen and saw the front door. With a haste, I opened the door and gently closed it behind me. I looked around, knowing just exactly where I was. I began to run down the street and in less than ten minutes, reached my house. As soon as I reached the second floor, I heard a door slam.

"Holy shit, where were you?" said Garrett, "I've been knocking all morning."

"Oh you bum." I said a little tiredly, "I slept over Guadalupe's house, so I'll just go ahead and take a hot shower."

"No problem." said Garrett with a nod, "My mom wants you over for breakfast again. Also, it's twenty to seven, so hurry up."

I smiled and took out my key, entering my house and preparing for my shower. I know I'll see Mr. Armstrong in school today... him and Mr. Romano. Why the fuck do I have Italian class every day? Who would've thought this would be so frustrating.

After taking off my clothes, I hopped in the shower and let the hot water cascade down my body. I thought about what happened, and how much of a dumb bitch I am. I can't believe I turned him down... Poor guy, I would've been upset if I confessed my undying love to someone and they turned me down. Suddenly, the water went cold and I gasped, cursing under my breath and turning the shower off. I'm supposed to be a nobody, to not feel, to not have any type of emotion whatsoever.

Suzy, what are you doing with your life girl?!

You'd expect someone like me to actually give up, but what's the point. Life's too hard. It's weird how every time I try to stop thinking about Mr. Romano, I end up thinking raunchy things about him. I hate it, I absolutely hate it. I have terrible taste in men. I guess the only reason why I fall for jerks is because my dad treated me like shit and I'm a stripper, so guys treat me like shit.

Mr. Romano's accent is extremely sexy though, the way he always wear loose dress shirts that's sometimes has a button or two undone and shows off his chest hair... Even when he calls me Stripper Girl, I sort of like it. I mean, that is what I am. I put lotion on my skin and realized I just got dressed. With a sigh, I went over to Garrett's place and had breakfast again.

Today is going to be a long day, again.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 62.3K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
47.7K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
54.5K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...