An Alien In Alola

By cookiemuncher4

The story is about a young person who was once a hero and a human in his dimension, but was stabbed to death... More

Bio
Alien Voice
The story begins
Alien VS Alien
Melemele Island
Pokemon VS Alien
A new day
Another day
Under the sea
A new alien
Lamput
New friends
Cave
Trust?
Pokemon School
Pikachu VS Scorpiblow
Meeting the parents
House
Tapu Guardians
A haunted Pokemon school
First Z-Crystal
Water Crystal
A day at the city
Alola, Alola!
Heart of Fire, Heart of Stone
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 1
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 2
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 3
A Wild Yungoos Chase part 4 finale
Memories in the Mist!
Secrets out
Tapu Fini VS Alien
A grand debut
Floors on lava
A game of golf
Show me the metal!
Got Meltan?
Shocking
Money
UB-02 Beauty
The dealer of destruction!
Fist punch part 1
Fist punch part 2
Fist punch part 3 final
๐ŸŽƒA HALLOWEEN SPECIAL๐ŸŽƒ
Drawn with the wind!
Aiming for the top floor!
The nightmare challenge
Run while you still can
Survive the night
In a nightmare
Tapu Bulu VS Alien
๐ŸŽ„A Christmas Special๐ŸŽ„
Captured
The one that didn't get away!
Training
Alien VS Pokemon friends
Z-Moves
Pheromones
Living on the cutting edge!
Pokemon Battle Royale
Finding out the truth
Save me
Escape
Vengeance
Stay
Underground city
Drill battle
SMOKIN
Night at the club
Cuban Pete
In control
Dragon battle
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
Sled race battle
Bug fight
Fly racing
Emerald
Hard as steel
Fashion competition part 1
Fashion competition part 2
Fashion competition part 3 final
Important News
Illusion
Tapu Lele VS Alien
๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ’€Tales of the Pokecrypt๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฆ‡
Freaky Thursday
Freaky fight
Who was I?
The truth
I wanna party
Mating Season part 1
Mating Season part 2
๐Ÿ‹Mating Season part 3 final๐Ÿ‹
Christmas video and pictures
โ„๐ŸŽ„Christmas Tales๐ŸŽ„โ„
Ice, ice, baby's
Hatchlings
10,000 In Alola part 1
10,00 In Alola part 2
10,000 In Alola part 3 (short)
10,000 In Alola part 4 final
Rolling
Electric cat and Electric mouse
Surfs up
The ice pack
Introduce
Pancake time
The mall
Kids day out
Grounded
Under the rag
In the shadows
Running with the Lycanroc's
๐Ÿ‹Hot night~๐Ÿ‹
Evil Shiny arrived at Alola
Brother vs Brother
Friends with benefits
More friends with benefits [WARNING]
Final stand
Explanation
A heart
Shiny (short)
Ribbon
Crystal
Ivy
Shadow
Aleon
Flair
Telsa
Coral
Sugar

Beach fun

533 15 9
By cookiemuncher4

Ahhh, another warm sunny day in the Alola Region. Today it's a fun day because right now it's noon and were having a whole day of fun outside where the beach is. I decided to invite my classmates over and show them my house. I got them here by using Endread to teleport them here and once that I showed them around the house. They love my house and supriced when I showed them the Z-Crystals I got. With all that everyone change into their swimsuits and have some fun on the beach. And here I am, laying back on a chair relaxing, along with Tsareena and Torracat, while holding an ice cold drink in my hand.

ChamAlien: isn't this nice? All of us hanging out and having some fun.

Tsareena: it sure is, especially taking a break of training for the upcoming Alolan Pokemon League.

Torracat: yeah. Lots of training then usual but it's worth it.

Tsareena: how about you? How's your training going?

ChamAlien: doing pretty well actually. My team had done the Z-Move, except for Sylvia but now that I got the Fairium Z, it will work... I hope.

Tsareena: it's still amazing you manage to get all the regular Z-Crystals. Now all it's left is the Special-specific Z-Crystals and you'll probably be the first person to get all the Z-Crystals.

ChamAlien: heh, that would be nice. *sips drink*

Torracat: by the way, how did Eevee evolved to a Sylveon. She's not the nicest Pokemon you know.

I almost spit out my drink when he said that. I can't tell them about the whole thing, especially why she's like that.

ChamAlien: oh you know, just a little love from Bolt. Also she goes by the name Sylvia now.

As I kept sitting back and relax, I decided to get up and do some fun activities. When I got up, I see Sophocles and Togedemaru trying to building a sand castle.

ChamAlien: hey guys.

Sophocles: oh, hey ChamAlien.

ChamAlien: whatcha guys doing?

Sophocles: building a sand castle. Wanna join?

ChamAlien: sure, I learn how to build a sand castle.

I sat and the san ground and we started building a sand castle. Only problem is, we suck at building sand castles. Every time we tried to build one it always collapse.

Togedemaru: we are really bad at making sand castles. Think were doing it wrong?

ChamAlien: no. You know what, forget this. I'm doing an easy way.

A bright green light went off on my Omnitrix as I turn into the little red gremlin that can fix and destroy anything name Jury Rigg.

Jury Rigg: FIX FIX FIX!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

I started building a sand castle while laughing. And in a short seconds, it's done.

Jury Rigg: all done!

And I gotta say, I did a really good job on this. I turn back into ChamAlien and see Sophocles and Togedemaru suprice by this huge sand castle.

Sophocles/Togedemaru: whoa!

ChamAlien: whoa indeed.

While these two are admiring my work and looking closer at the details, I walked around and see Kiawe, Marowak and Lycanroc plying frisbee.

ChamAlien: hey guys, you have room for one more volunteer?

Lycanroc: sure. You could join.

ChamAlien: great... oh and Kiawe, where's Charizard?

Kiawe: uh, you probably know where he is.

He pointed at Charizard and I see him trying to woo Pheromosa, but only for him to get kicked in the Pokeballs. If you know what I mean?

Kiawe: that was the fifth time and he still trying to get to love him.

ChamAlien: eh, love is blind you know. Once you see someone you love, you can't stop loving them.

Marowak: really?

ChamAlien: I'm not sure. But enough of that, lets play!

With that, Kiawe threw the frisbee at Lycanroc and he caught it with his mouth. He then threw it at Marowak and he caught it and threw it at me, which I caught it and threw it back at Kiawe. One by one we threw the frisbee at each other in a different direction and I decided to make this a little more interesting. I turn into the dog-like alien name Wildmutt.

And I grabbed the frisbee with my mouth and threw it back at Marowak. Marowak then threw it but this time, he may have threw it a bit far.

Lycanroc: I got it!

Wildmutt: *alien dog noises*

Translation: no, I got it!

Me and Lycanroc was running, trying to see who gets the frisbee first. We both jumped and catch the frisbee with our mouth and was pulling it, like tug of war. We were pulling it while growling at each other, till I let go and causing Lycanroc rock to fall on his back.

Wildmutt: *laughing*

Lycanroc: oh, hardy har har. Laugh it up will ya?

Wildmutt: *alien dog noises*

Translation: c'mon, that was pretty funny.

Lycanroc: I have no idea what you have just said.

If I have eyes I would probably rolled them. So with that I decided to do something else. While Lycanroc went back to play, I turn back into ChamAlien to do something else. I looked around and see Rowlet sleeping like usual and Meltan, who is also sleeping. I then see my good old friend Ash, along with Pikachu, Mallow, Shaymin who are playing a game called volleyball. I even see Bolt, Greninja, and Sylvia also playing. I even see both Rotom and Tom watching the teams, seeing who gets a score and I see Vikavolt just watching.

ChamAlien: hey huys!

Ash: huh? Oh, ney ChamAlien.

ChamAlien: sup. Mind if I join this game?

Ash: sure, I don't see why not.

ChamAlien: great!

I went to my Pokemon friends side to even the team side. Mallow was holding the ball and was ready to hit it.

Mallow: alright! Here it comes!

She threw the ball up and hit it, flying towards us but Greninja jumped high in the air and hit it, making the ball go to them. Shaymin headbutt the ball and it was my turn, I jumped and hit the ball, only for me to make the ball hit the net, making the other team get the point.

Rotom: Team A win one point!

Sylvia: nice job idiot.

ChamAlien: hey! I haven't play volleyball so it's my fist time.

Shaymin: but he'll get better at it.

ChamAlien: thank you.

Sylvia: whatever.

Pikachu: I still don't understand why she evolved to a Sylveon by love. What is she.

Bolt: you don't want to know. Trust me.

Greninja picked up the ball and hit it and it looks like no one's gonna get it, but Mallow hit it just in a nick of time before it hits the ground. Sylvia used one of her ribbions to hit the ball and that caused it to come down in light speed and hit ground.

Tom: Team B gets a point!

Ash picked up the ball and hit it, and Bolt hit the ball, and the ball is heading straight towards Pikachu. Pikachu jumped high up in the air and used Iron Tail to hit the ball, which caused it to fly straight at my house and created a big hole on it. I think that's Bolt and Sylvia's room that he made a hole, and caused the ball to pop.

Pikachu: oops.

Sylvia: you *sshole! That roof protects my sins from Arceus!

Shaymin: what?

Greninja: don't question her. I rather not know what she means by that.

Bolt: trust me, you don't.

Pikachu: I'm so sorry!

ChamAlien: don't worry, I'll fix it later.

Sylvia: hopefully tonight before the Lord will watch.

ChamAlien: oh! By the way, where's Pop?

Vikavolt: she's at the ocean along with Lana, Primarina, and Sandy.

He pointed at the ocean and I do see them, they Lana and Sandy are Mantine surfing while Primarina and Pop and just swimming next to them. Before I could go over there, I decided to do something nice to my friends so they can keep playing. I turn into Echo Echo.

And duplicate till theres three of me, Echo Echo #2 press the Omnitrix, turning into Lamput.

And molded into a ball, Echo Echo #3 picked him up and walked towards the group so they can use Lamput as a ball and to join the fun. As I walking near the ocean, I see Braixen walking around in the ocean.

Echo Echo: hey Braixen, how's the ocean?

Braixen: hi Echo Echo. The ocean feel great, little vold at first but once you start moving it feels warm.

Echo Echo: oh, ok.

I then press the Omnitrix, turning into Ripjaws.

And after that's done I swam towards the others and decided to do a little scare. I quietly sawm behind them as they were enjoying and once I got closer, I poked my head out of the ocean and scared them.

Ripjaws: RAAAH!!

I let out a roar, causing Lana and Sandy to fall off of that Mantine, and making Primarina scream while Pop was scared, she just laugh a bit as it was just me. I was laughing hard as that was pretty funny.

Ripjaws: hahahaha! You guys should've seen your face!

Lana: that was not funny!

Sandy: you almost gave me a heart attack!

Ripjaws: come on! It was just a prank.

Pop: he's right, it was just a prank.

Ripjaws: see, even Pop agrees.

Lana: the Pokemons understand, but none of us humans don't.

Ripjaws: oh right. I forgot about that.

Primarina: please don't do that again.

Ripjaws: fine. (You guys are no fun. Except for Pop, she's fun.)

Mantine: hey uhh... since your here, do you wanna... join us?

Ripjaws: that's why I came.

Lana: what did that Mantine said?

Ripjaws: he said since I'm here, I'm gonna join you guys on this surfing.

Sandy: just in time, the wave is coming!

He pointed out that there is a wave coming. Lana and Sandy went on top of the Mantine and went to the wave, and so did me, Pop, and Primarina. When we got closer, Lana and Sandy was keeping steady on balance while me and the others are swimming in the wave. While were in the waves, I decided to do some neat tricks. First, I did a couple of barrel rolls, then swimming backwards and plenty of neat tricks. During that, my friends are impressed by my tricks that some are trying to do the same, but almost loosing their balance. I then see we were almost out of the wave and I decided to do one more trick. I sawm as fast as I can amd I jumped out of the ocean, doing a couple of backflips and poses before falling back in the ocean. With that done, the wave is gone and I see my friends clapping their hands together.

Lana: wow! That was amazing!

Primarina: think you can teach me how to do that?

Ripjaws: maybe some other time.

Sith that done, they decided they have enough surfing for today. We sawm back to shore and I see my other friends are done playing volleyball. Once we made it back to shore, I turn back into Echo Echo and the other Echo Echo's re-merge with me and I turn back to ChamAlien. I decided to have a little rest, I see Lillie sitting under a tree and Snowy is taking a rest but not sleeping. I walked over to them and sat down next to them and sat.

ChamAlien: hey, mind if I join.

Lillie: not at all.

So I sat next to Lillie and both of us started talking about how we've been doing and all that stuff. Time passes and I'm starting to get hungry, and I'm not alone this time, everyone is hungry.

Ash: ChamAlien, do you have anything to eat?

ChamAlien: hmmm. I could go buy a grill and some ingredients.

Mallow: I'll go get some.

ChamAlien: don't worry, I got this.

Sophocles: how are you going to dooo-

His sentence was slowing down when I turn into the fastest alien name XLR8.

And used my speeding abilities to slow down time when I'm running. I ran inside the house, went to the basement, opened the safe and got fat stack of money, or should I say say Pokedollar depending on which version is right. After I got them, I ran straight to town and into a mall, which I'm in luck because they are having a special 50% off day.

XLR8: now, where can I fine a grill?

I looked around and saw a nice grill that only cause about 150$, I put the exact price money next to a cashier and I continued my search. I then looked around some some ingredients, I eventually got some hamburger pattys that are made from cows (which I'm still suprice actual real animals exist) breads, ketchup and other things for hamburgers, I got some drinks and even got some potatoes and chili to make chili fries. Once I got them all I pay it and ran back home and stopped running, un-stopping time and letting Sophocles finishing his sentence.

Sophocles: oooo that?

Everyone was suprice by this as they see I already got everything. After a quick explanation and turning back into ChamAlien, it's time to cook. Mallow, Tsareena and Shaymin are helping me with this as everyone is setting up the table. Moments passed as we finished and we hot some delicious hamburgers and my favorite, chili fries which cheese.

ChamAlien: dig in everyone!

We all stared eating and it's delicious, they even enjoyed the chili cheese fires. The rest of our days we've been having some fun and sharing our stories (though I have to leave some of my stories out) and by the time it's nigh, it's time to go. We said our goodbyes as one by one I returned them back home by using Endread and once they got home, me and my Pokemon friends got inside and went to sleep. This was a fun day, we should do this again sometimes.

To Be Continued...

(Note: hope you enjoy this chapter and get ready for next week on Halloween night. The next one will probably send shiver down your spine.)

Abatoon: see you all on Halloween night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 139 14
Y/n lives in the Alola Region with their Father Kukui, they live on the island of Melemele. Both share a large secret, Tapu-Koko residing in their ho...
145 6 11
Welcome to the world of Pokemon. Where humans and Pokemon live together in harmony. Doing battles, bonding in different activities, and even research...
4.8K 41 17
I'm a fan of Ben 10 and so this a fan fanfic involving my oc having the ultimatrix as a young child after the accident from his abusive step family a...
4.2K 26 25
Follow the story of Sun as he takes a journey through the Alola region with his partner pokemon Litten as they met new friends, discover new pokemons...