Pretty Green Eyes➛Lando Norris

By bbyschumacher

'Pretty Green Eyes, so full of sparkle and such light' ♡♡♡ started; 27/04/21 finished; 25/07/21 ♡♡♡ cover by... More

PRETTY GREEN EYES
CAST
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F I N A L E
EXTRA
EXTRA
THANK YOU!

T H I R T Y S I X

7.7K 165 19
By bbyschumacher

♡♡♡

Teena sighed as she sat at her desk, her glasses perched on the end of her nose and her hair clipped out of her face whilst she did some designs for the company. She was having a hard time working alone as Silver had gone on Maternity leave for the next few months, leaving Teena in charge of basically everything.

She had to give up her position at McLaren to focus on the company, which they didn't mind considering they knew how hard it was for her, but it also meant she was missing race weekends. Thankfully Lando's next two races were in Britain so she could go with him and still do work without the need to travel for ages.

Lando sat in his own office live on Twitch, playing a game he knew he shouldn't be because all it did was crash and get him annoyed. The last time he played it he threw his controller at the wall and left a dent, which he quickly covered up with a light so people wouldn't notice.

"Where's Teena? I don't know actually." Lando furrows his eyebrows for a second, going to pick up his phone to message her.

"Teena!" Lando shouts at the top of his lungs, startling the girl who was only sitting in the next room. She shuts her sketchbook and leaves it at her desk, leaving her own office to walk into Lando's and see him grinning at her cheekily.

"You'd be a good Football Mum with that shout." She speaks quietly.

"Thought you'd died." Lando replies.

"Feel like it." She huffs, the boy holding his hand out for her to take. She tilts her head a little to look at him before she takes it, being pulled towards him so she could sit on his lap.

"Hello twitch chat." Teena waves, pushing her glasses up her face.

"What are you up to?" Lando asks.

"What I was doing this morning." She responds, moving some hair out of her face.

"Still?" He questions with confusion.

"Ah why did Silver have to go have her baby already?" She pouts, looking at her boyfriend's monitors to see what he was playing.

"Have you eaten today?" He asks.

"Had a toastie for lunch." She shrugs.

"You need to go get dinner. I'm gonna have a few games of this then I'll come bother you." Lando grins cutely.

"Avoir hâte." She grins, ruffling his hair softly before she gets up off of his lap.

"Ah, kiss me." Lando pouts.

"I will when you're done." Teena responds.

"Looks like the stream is ending here, thanks for watching guys." Lando turns to his computer, listening to her laugh before she walks back over and presses a soft kiss to his lips.

"Keep him entertained please." Teena scrunched her nose up at the computer before she disappears once again.

♡♡♡

About an hour later, Lando finished his stream and stretched his arms over his head, leaning back in his gaming chair when he heard something slam against the wall rather loudly. He furrowed her eyebrows and stood up, taking his headphones off and going into Teena's office where she was sat at her own desk with her head resting on it. Her sketchbook was on the floor and a couple pages had fallen out and were on the floor, so Lando moved to pick them all up and place it back on her desk.

"Angel eyes, what's wrong?" Lando asks quietly.

"Je ne peux rien faire de tout ça." She exclaims, lifting her head off the desk to look at him. Her eyes were bloodshot and her cheeks were stained with tears from frustration and Lando was a little shocked that she was crying.

"Tee." Lando sighs.

"Gorgeous you need to stop working so much. I know you're busy now that Sil is on maternity but this isn't good for you. Come on." Lando holds his hand out, the girl taking it softly. He pulls her up off of her chair and wipes her tears away, giving her a soft kiss before he takes her to the bathroom and sets her down on the counter.

"Have you eaten dinner?" Lando asks, watching her shake her head.

"Didn't I tell you to eat?" He asks.

"Alright, I'm gonna run you a bubble bath and when you get in it, I'm going making you some dinner. Now before you even say that my cooking is awful, you just say that because you're French and you were born with incredible culinary skills." Lando jokes, watching a small smile appear on her lips.

"So, let's get you a nice hot bath and then I'll go get you some food." Lando presses a soft kiss to her lips, the girl moving her hands softly to slip under his shirt.

"Merci, mon amour." She speaks quietly, pecking his lips quickly before he moves to run her a bubble bath. 

He makes it as hot as possible but not too hot where it would scald her skin, knowing she enjoying a warm bath because it helped her relax more. He added as many bubbles as possible, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead before he leaves the bathroom to get her something to eat. 

After staring at the fridge for 5 minutes, he decided to attempt to make her favourite French dish, something she made them both fairly often and he loved it so much. He knew she would appreciate the effort but when he opened the cookbook, it was in all French. 

He messaged Charles to see if he had any idea what any of it meant, and thankfully Charles did so he sent it over and Lando couldn't thank him enough. He made it to his best abilities, taking both his plate and her plate upstairs to the bathroom and setting it down on the bath caddy in front of her.

"Is that?" She looks up at him as he sits on the counter facing the bath.

"It is." Lando smiles.

"Stop it how'd you manage to do that?" She questions.

"Are you saying I'm an awful chef?" He asks.

"Yes I am, I'm very shocked." Teena laughs, moving so she could eat the food.

"I am not an awful chef." Lando scoffs.

"Tell that to the burger buns you burnt to death." She raises an eyebrow at him, listening to his angelic laugh sound throughout the bathroom.

♡♡♡

"Do you ever think about like... life without racing?" Teena asks.

"Babe it's 2 am." Lando replies quietly.

"I know it is, but I can't sleep." Teena sighs, feeling Lando move behind her. He rests his head on her arm and looks at her, his hair a mess and his eyes half shut considering he was tired.

"I have before, and I don't think I'd be able to do it." Lando replies.

"What else does that pretty brain of yours think about?" She asks, moving her hand to lace her fingers with his.

"You." Lando grins.

"Seriously?" Teena asks.

"I do." Lando kisses her arm softly.

"I think about how much I want to marry you, and how much I'd love to have a kid with you. I think about how gorgeous you'd look in a wedding dress that you probably made because you wouldn't dare let anyone else make it for you. I think about the smile on your face when you show our little one around in the paddock, and rub it in Lewis' face that I got you when he couldn't." Lando whispers loud enough for her to hear.

"I'd like to think our kids would get your good looks, but knowing my luck they'd end up turning out just like me. I'd want them to take up karting, you know, to get into driving themselves, a bit like Michael Schumacher and Mick Schumacher, but if they didn't like it I wouldn't mind. I'd love for them to have your creativity, and please god teach them how to speak French because it's the most beautiful language in the world." Lando continues.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you Tee. I'm in love with you, forever." Lando speaks, moving away from her to get the engagement ring out of his bedside table.

"Lando." She turns to face him, the girl looking at him as he lies on his side in front of her.

"Valentina Aline Noemi Blaise." He starts.

"Will you do me the honour of being my wife?" He asks quietly, holding the ring inbetween them.

"Lando-" She sits up with shock evident on her face, the boy following quickly.

"I know it's a surprise, but I'm 100% sure about this. I was gonna do this whole thing in Monte Carlo for your birthday but it's too long away." Lando looks at her, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"You- you want to marry me? Me?" She asks.

"More than anything in the world." Lando smiles tiredly.

"Wait I ruined it. ask me again" She says, combing her hands through her hair to make herself look better. Lando laughs a little as he rubs his eyes again, shifting a little before he looks at her.

"Valentina Aline Noemi Blaise, will you do me the honours of being my wife?" He asks.

"Yes of course I will." She grins, the boy smiling brightly before pressing a soft kiss to her lips. He pulls away seconds later to take the ring out of the box, slipping it onto her finger before she puts her hands together to show off the 4 tattoo she had as well.

"Oh my god it even sparkles in the moonlight." She says as she looks at it, the light through the curtains gleaming down on it.

"Can you come to the Barcelona race so I can show my beautiful fiance off?" Lando asks.

"I'll see what I can arrange." She laughs softly, looking down at it on her hand.

"You're gonna go to the bathroom and show Silver aren't you?" Lando questions.

"Agh you know me too well." Teena laughs softly.

"Facetime her here." Lando responds.

Teena moves across the bed to grab her phone, the girl wincing at how bright her screen was before she quickly goes into the settings to turn it down. She opens her contacts and scrolls down to Silver, opening her contact and clicking the facetime button.

"I hope you know it's 2 am." Silver says as she shakes her head.

"Bugger off you were awake anyway." Lando laughs.

"What can I do for you?" Silver questions as Teena moves her left hand in frame to move her hair out of her face.

"Valentina, show me your hand right this second." Silver says immediately.

"Oh, which one? My right?" Teena teases.

"Teena!" Silver replies, her and Lando laughing before Teena moves her other hand in view.

"Ah oh my fucking god!" Silver screams, waking Ben up in the process.

"Oh my god sorry, sorry, go back to bed. Valentina is engaged!" Silver squeals.

"Ah Lando mate you did it!" Ben cheers tiredly.

After 20 minutes, Teena let the girl go to sleep before she looks at her rather sleepy boyfriend lying on his side of the bed, his hair getting curlier the more it grew out.

"Je t'aime plus que tu ne l'imagines." Teena whispers, pressing a soft kiss to the back of his shoulder before she rests her head on his back, her hand beside her face before she falls asleep himself.

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 4.5K 58
With you by my side, the sky will never be grey again
250K 7.4K 53
'I've got sunshine on a cloudy day with my girl' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛03/04/2022 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
286K 3.1K 56
@charles_leclerc commented on your post.
23.9K 1K 45
"𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨, 𝙞 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩...𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨" 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘬𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘬𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘰...