Living with a Vampire || Ryej...

由 4lvaK3ribels

{COMPLETED} This is Ryeji FF story 🔞⚠[WARNING: CONTAINS SEXY CONTENT AND BLOODY CONTENT] Yeji is a nurse... 更多

Chapter 01: The meet up
Chapter 02: Im Living here
Chapter 03: The Kiss
Chapter 04: Sexy interaction
Chapter 05: Protect Her
Chapter 06: Prophecy
Chapter 07: Early flirting
Chapter 08: You and Me
Chapter 09: You found it
Chapter 10: Hard, Long and Fat
Chapter 11: Wetness overload🔞
Chapter 12: Trip to the hell
Chapter 13: So Massive House
Chapter 14: Messy Morning
Chapter 15: Danger
Chapter 17: Our Wild Night🔞
Chapter 18: Our love
Chapter 19: A wedding??
Chapter 20: Trust me
Chapter 21: Miss things
Chapter 22: Newly Wed's
Chapter 23: Yes!, I Do!
Chapter 24: A Baby
Chapter 25: A thousand years

Chapter 16: She's Mine bitches

4.1K 136 62
由 4lvaK3ribels

Third person pov.......

Next day......

"What's your plan Ryujin?, you said while you're here in your house, you're going to make the plan" Chaeryeong asked Ryujin who was now busy choosing clothes.

"I've come up with a plan" Ryujin replied.

"Really?, what's that?" Chaeryeong sat in the rolling chair and sat with her legs crossed.

"I'll take her to black blood" Ryujin replied and smirked.

"What?!, in the black blood?, are you serious?" Chaeryeong wondered.

"Yes, you know black blood right?, it's a very beautiful place"

Do you want to know what the Black blood is?

Black blood, the place where vampires go crazy in it. it's a place where you can do whatever you want, even if you have sex in front of a lot of people. This bar is full of creep, pain but delicious drinks that even come from fresh human blood.

But this place can also be the end of your life. You have two places to choose from, the room of the vampires who will play with your body and consume your blood or the room of the wolves who will play with you and kill you.

In order for you to get out of life here, you have to kiss one of the creatures here to prove that you are already owned by someone else and then he will leave you a mark on the body.

"What if she doesn't agree?" Chaeryeong hesitated.

"She will agree, she doesn't want to die early" Ryujin replied proudly.

Chaeryeong rested deeply until something entered in her mind.

"Can I take Yuna there too?" and she bit her lower lip.

"What are you going to do there?"

"I will fuck her in front of a lot of people, so they know who she really belongs to"

"You're crazy Chaer" Ryujin said and threw the dress at her friend.

----------------------------

"Where are we going and you want me to change clothes?" Yeji complained when Ryujin disturbed her sleep.

"Just change your clothes, this is a fun place we're going to" Ryujin replied.

"You're really annoying Ryujin!!" she shouted and opened her closet to look for clothes to wear.

Because Ryujin is a pervert, she looked at the redhead who's now undressing her top.

"Didn't your parents teach you not to look when someone was getting dressed?" Yeji's shuttered.

"They taught me. But I can't miss this beautiful view" Ryujin replied and licked her lips.

Lewd photos and imaginations with Yeji began to come out of her brain, she was really dreaming of having sex with the woman in front of her now.

"You know, you're so sexy. What if you lay down on the bed and moan" Yeji gulped and stared at Ryujin.

"Ryujin!!, what are you?!?" She shouted.

"No, I just want to take off your red lazy underwear"

She hurried to get dressed and went to the bathroom.

"Yahh Ryujin!!!, why are you doing this??!!" She whispered and shook her head.

"Yeddeong~, hurry up there" Ryujin called to her from the door.

Sh took a deep breath to calm down.

'OK Yeji, just calm down. don't be too obvious' she said to herself and left.

She saw Ryujin waiting outside at her room.

In Yeji's eyes now, Ryujin looked very handsome even though it was a woman. But what caught her attention more!, Was the bulge of Ryujin big cock.

"Let's go?" Yeji nodded and got into the car.

"Where are we going?" Yeji asked.

"Just...., just be quiet there" Ryujin replied holding Yeji's thigh.

Yeji didn't pay attention to Ryujin holding her thigh, for her it was just something that friends normally do.

But are they really friends?

She looked at the vampire and saw the bulge of her big cock.

'I really want to touch that' she said to herself and bit her lip very hard.

But she also immediately snapped at the fact that would not happen.

"Is there a problem?, you seem to be quiet?" Ryujin asked her.

"I'm just sleepy"

"I'm sorry if I woke you up for this, I just want you to be able to bond again" and she smile which was the reason for her cute whiskers to came out.

"Ryujin!!, why are so noisy here?" Yeji asked to Ryujin.

Now they are inside if the Black blood bar. when they entered they immediately heard a loud noise and a crowd of people. Or let’s say vampires.

"Just hold my hand so you don't get lost" Yeji did exactly what Ryujin ordered. She held her hand too tightly and she didn't take her eyes off to the vampire.

In the midst of the hustle and bustle they also reached the place where they would be given something to drink.

"Fresh blood with lime" Ryujin just said for her order.

"Ryujin....." She looked at Yeji who was still holding her hand.

Yeji doesn't like the smell inside the bar, she also doesn't like what she sees.

Women kissing, wines pouring and bodies rubbing.

"Ryujin..... let's get out of here please......" She begged.

After Ryujin drank the fresh blood, the wind blew differently in her brain.

her eyes suddenly turned black, an indication that she was becoming aggressive.

She pulled Yeji closer to her, the girl was surprised.

"Ryu-ryujin!!" Yeji screams and is forced to break away from the vampire.

"Try to move, you'll regret it tonight" she whispered and she glued her bulge to Yeji's clit.

"Ry-Ryujin ahhh~" the girl moaned when she felt Ryujin's hard cock to her femininity.

The girl was clasps to Ryujin's shoulder due to excessive penetration.

"You like this huh?" Ryujin asked while staring at the girl with mixed lustful eyes.

"R-Ryujin.... Sto-. Hmph~ ahhh~" Yeji moaned.

"Come on, I'll make your night better" Ryujin said and kissed the redhead's lips.

"Hey bro, I think you got the wrong woman" Ryujin frowned when she heard those words from a man from next to her.

Ryujin turned around and faced the man while Yeji hid behind her.

"What did you say?" Ryujin asked the man who, in fact, was taller than her and muscular in body.

"I saw you torturing the woman behind you, maybe you just want to let her and others move" The boy said and look to Yeji.

"You're wrong, this Woman. I know her" Ryujin replied and grinned.

"Are you sure?, or maybe you're just lying?" His coercion.

"Hello beautiful Lady, do you want to have fun with us with
my friends?" the man asked while staring at Yeji's body.

But Yeji still remained hidden behind Ryujin.

"Go away, you won't get anything out of my GIRLFRIEND" Yeji was surprised by what Ryujin said.

"Did you hear me? She's my GIRLFRIEND and she's mine bitches!" Ryujin pulled Yeji and immediately claimed her lip.

The men did nothing but leave.

They parted and looked at each other.

"Is what I heard true?, you said I'm your girlfriend?" Yeji asked.

"Yes, just in case. But I really want it for the rest of my life, I mean...... I want you.." Ryujin replied.

Yeji was stunned by what Ryujin said and didn't know what to say.

"Think about it Yeji, I'm not in a hurry"

The girl just hugged her.

"I love you too Ryujin"

Ryujin smiled at what she heard and teleported to their room.

"W-Why are we going home?" Yeji wondered.

Ryujin touched her face and stared.

"I want to show you how much I love you"

Yeji immediately understood what Ryujin said so she was nervous about what to do.

"R-Ryujin....."

"Show me everything, for Daddy"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

91.1K 4.4K 71
Two immortals who have pasts and who met each other at an art gallery. What could possibly happen once they meet and get to know more each other? ...
31.9K 1.3K 10
requested 💖 Polyamorous Imagines with ITZY! Ships that y/n will be paired with this book are: -ChaerLia -ChaeJi -ChaeRyu -JinLia -Ryeji -RyuNa -YeLi...
225K 10.6K 62
Hwang Yeji, a new student with an element of dancing. She spits fire with her eyes and captivates people with her moves. Not only that, she is an int...
11.8K 541 20
Ryujin faces a lot of family issues and has noone to support or love her. Lia is full of positive energy and has her friends around her all the time...