Through Her Eyes ✔

By Gigi_Luv_4u

In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doe... More

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
1. SHE
2. BIRTHDAY
3. YEARN
4. SUNSHINE
5. CHANGE
6. CUPCAKE
7. FATE
8. FOUND
9. PROOF
10. TEAM
11. LOST
12. FAN
13. LOVE
14. CHIMES
15. INVITE
16. CONFUSION
17. BROTHER
18. FALL
19. NUMB
21. TEXT
22. RUN
23. DANGEROUS
24. TALK
25. MUSE
26. NOSTALGIA
27. HOPE
28. SISTER
29. GIRLFRIEND
30. THANKFUL
31. RIDE
32. TRAVEL
33. CONCERT
34. THOUGHTS
35. TOGETHER
36. CONFRONTATION
37. CONFESSION
38. COLLAPSED
39. IN TIME
40. OATH
41. WITH YOU
42. ACCEPTANCE
43. BLUSH
44. START
45. REMEDY
46. BATH
47. TEASE
48. BARRIERS
49. EMBARRASSED
50. QUALMS
51. WARMTH
52. LISTEN
53. CUDDLES
54. DROWN
55. DOUBTS
56. PARTNERS
57. WANTS
58. MEMORIES
59. HER
60. FOUR
61. HOME
62. ATTENTION
63. FIRST
64. AMUSED
65. INKED
66. NOW
67. BURST
68. ILL
69. MORNINGS
70. SCENT
71. FIRE
72. YOUNG
73. PERVERT
74. ALONE
75. CAMP
76. DUO
77. BLOOM
78. TROUBLE
79. MOMS
80. REDEMPTION
81. DADDY
82. SOLACE
83. ANSWER
84. GLITCH
85. FLICKER
86. FEEL
87. MYSTERY
88. STAMINA
89. SOULS
90. HURT
91. MEND
92. GAME OVER
93. LOVE MAGIC
94. RUIN
95. MOMENTS
96. BONDED
97. PERFECT
98. PURE
99. IMAGERY
100. KINKS
101. SEVEN
102. FAMILY
103. DISGUISE
104. COURAGE
105. HESITATIONS
106. AWAKE
107. FOREBODING
108. TRUTH
109. PROMISE
110. DREAM
111. HUM
112. SURPRISES
113. PRIZE
114. DAWN
115. THEM
116. WE
117. US
118. BEYOND
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

20. AGREEMENT

8.3K 376 34
By Gigi_Luv_4u

====================

Soul hear. This is a type of soul bound often disregarded and misinterpreted as hallucinations. This allows the person to hear the inner voice of their soulmate in a certain distance.

Theory: The person has the capabilities to turn it on and off whenever he wants to.

====================

He looks over his hands, flipping it from his palms and the back, then he wiggles his long pale fingers. He wonders how some of their ARMYs have several threads about it. Thirst threads. He thought it was funny for them to consider his hands sexy. For him it was just common for a man to have large hands for the exception of their Jiminie's short chubby pairs, of course. He's happy with it as he finds his pair convenient to easily play the piano with them.

His lips curves into a smirk, remembering how Daun thought of it. He was a bit taken a back when he heard her commenting how beautiful he was. How he seemed to glow on her eyes. How she appreciated the obvious veins on his hands as he was slurping the sumptuous soup that she prepared for him. How she didn't mind being choked with his two hands. He almost coughed out all the soup at that last statement. He was about to say something when he realized that he didn't notice her mouth opening with those comments. Then and there, he realized he can hear her thoughts.

He read it before. Soul hear. He then grabs a small book that has been in his bag since knowing that he has that capability. The seven of them know that only Taehyung and Jin has more than one soul bounds aside from their soul ink. He didn't expect that he has more than one too. He feels special about it. The book tells the life of a man with soul feel who has a very weird soulmate. It is funny as well as an eye opener. He can't avoid feeling that this type of soul bound is a bit invading. He wants to control it someday. He doesn't want to happen on listening her every thoughts. Though he would like that, with his curious nature. He wants his soulmate to have her privacy too.

He looks over his wrist watch as he hears the ding of the elevator from the silence of his penthouse. It's past 9 o'clock already. His been waiting for her to come. He had been attempting to hone his skills on listening to her for almost a week now and has been constantly staying inside the unit.

The closer he is to her, the clearer he can hear her. He walks towards the door and strains his ears. Her sweet thanks to someone on her day is crystal. Each words genuine as she thinks on how the man made her day happy. Thoughts of wanting to lengthen the night lingers on her head and it's making him uneasy. He's not liking that she's been with another man. He can't help himself but feel jealous.

He realizes how stupid he is for trying to eavesdrop on her and goes back to the sofa he's been sitting a while ago. Unable to control his skill with annoyance, he can still hear the cheeriness of her inner voice. It's as if she's floating with happiness. He can also determine the little bit of disappointment of ending her date with the man. It ticks him more and drinks the red wine he has been drinking as he waited for her. He expected her to be in her unit just like the times when he was in his. She seldom goes out, always cooped up with her work. He decided to wait. It worried him as time flew and the wine was the only thing that soothes his worry wart nerves.

"She's with Jin-hyung." He sighs in relief, as he realizes when the cellphone number of their eldest comes to her thoughts. She's giddy knowing that she has another number to call or chat with. She's a bit hesitant and wonders... How can she call him?...If it would be okay to be his friend? She bids him goodbye. Soon he can't make out her thoughts anymore, assuming her to be inside her unit.

"Hyung?" He immediately dials the number and invites him to come.

Not a minute later, he hears the beeping sound of someone pressing the code of his penthouse. Everyone knows it. They can easily access the place whenever they want to.

On his seat, he watches his hyung entering with a wide grin plastered on his face. Yoongi feels good as he is looking at him being this happy.

"Ohhh... Yoongi-ah. I knew it, you've been here whenever you're not on your studio." Jin says loudly. His voice is pleasant to Yoongi's ears. There is a bounce of happiness and fulfillment over it. "I never thought, you like to snoop." He teases as he gently bounces beside Yoongi. How else could he know that he's in this building if not him spying at him or her. He sighs delightfully and stretches his arms over his head. Yoongi is known to be a know it all. He is the type to know the whereabouts of one of the seven even if no one tells him so.

"You finally see her." He counters, he goes to his mini bar, gets a wine glass, fills it and hands it to the older. "Did you stalk her?" Yoongi inquires as he pours wine in the eldest glass. "How desperate are you? On your birthday? Really?" He pokes more. His shoulders shakes with his raspy laugh when he sees his Jin-hyung dramatically holds his chest with an offended gasp. He really likes riling up the eldest.

"It was a happy coincidence. Just like the others." He tsks... couldn't believe how the other insinuated such deed. "I'm so happy. Really. " Yoongi swears the room brightens with how his eyes glimmer.

"Fate." He murmurs.

"What a wonderful gift." Jin agrees. What a wonderful gift it is. Then he remembers what he realized and looked to Yoongi who is now walking towards the far wall. The only thing that divides his unit from hers. He can looks at him curiously as he somehow tries to feel her through the concrete.

"You're acting weird." Jin voices out as he sips more wine. He stands up and walks towards his spot. Within him, he can feel her joyfulness swelling up. It's dancing, flapping and circling like butterflies in it's beautiful flower field. She is...

"She's happy." Yoongi's voice is low and gentle, like a love-sick man to his lover. This earns Jin's attention.

"How?..." His head tilting. Did he just? "You can feel her too?" He assumes.

"No." Yoongi sips his wine as he meet the eldest's questioning look. "I can hear her inner voice hyung."

Jin nods. He understands. Fate. That's how it is. If he has the soul feel and Teahyung has Soul dream. It won't be impossible for any of them to have more than one soul bounds too. He learned his three years ago. Taehyung learned it just recently. So there is no reason for any soul bound to occur. He won't be surprised if others have other soul signs too.

"You had dinner?" His right brow raised. Amused how Jin-hyung invited her to one.

Yes, after the party in the orphanage which was mostly spent under the shade of that lone tree on that play ground. Jin decided to invite her to a dinner, determine to know her better. She was hesitant of course. Not sure how she could be a good company as she was limping because of her sprain. Jin insisted, using his birthday as an excuse, and so she agreed. It was a blast. They had a great night full of laughs. He learned not to talk anything that would make her awkward. He learned to swerve the conversation as soon as the first sign of sadness swells up from his gut. He learned her likes and dislikes. He can't wait to brag it to the youngest really.

"She loved the chocolate mousse the most." He says what he hears from her thoughts over the proud eldest. He didn't mention how she also adores his dad jokes. He doesn't want to burst Jin's bubble.

"You know...she's been low for these past nights." He suddenly informs, earning a sad smile from Jin. "I couldn't totally grasp why as her head seems so messy whenever she's in that state. It worries me."

"And now, she's happy." The other whispers.

"Thanks to you Hyung." He says sincerely. He wishes nothing more than her happiness. Their happiness. Her joy is his too.

"You know what Yoongi-ah. I have waited long to confirm her existence." His face firm and unyielding.

The other stiffens, remembering his suggestions of not telling her the truth yet. Whether the maknaes agrees, it's up to their eldest to heed it. After all, he had waited the longest. He had felt the most pain of being lonely. All of those pity eyes and unnecessary accusations. Of being cursed. Of being nothing but a Soulo. Whatever Jin decides, he respects it... he just can't avoid feeling that it's not yet the time.

"Let's wait a little bit more ... Yeah?" Jin taps his wine glass to Yoongis as he smiles sweetly. Eyes determined on his resolve. It's clinking sound made Yoongi's shoulder's slouch in ease.

"Yes... Let's wait for a little bit more." He whispers. A little bit sorry for the eldest.

"Let's wait for her to accept the possibility of having a soulmate first. As long as she's finally here... It's okay." The eldest assures.

Their eyes once again meet and they smile. No wonder they are the eternal roommates. They really understand each other much more than the other five. They are always in agreement.

Yoongi too can definitely wait... for their happiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 62.3K 177
The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate mark somewhere on their body. This seru...
665K 18.6K 43
"Life isn't easy. You need to work for your happiness" BTS ot7 x reader.(OC) Soulmates au! Alternative universe! Started 2020.12.20 Completed 2021.0...
498K 25.4K 41
It's nearly easy as breathing (for six of them, at least) for BTS to pretend to be just like everyone else - humans with big dreams and aspirations...
298K 13.7K 46
BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU (The only reason why I'm keeping it on Wattpad is because people want to keep it, but I am not continuing the story! I hav...