BOUND ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest... More

1: Plan
2: Succeeded?
3: Make it alive
4: Help?
5: Dream?
6: Decision
7: Dear one
8: Home
9: Affection?
10: Uncomfortable
11: Hurt?
12: Way too much
13: Fear
14: Make it up
15: He's really back
16: Obsessed
17: Changes
18: All new
19: Lie?
20: First Fake Date
21: New face
22: Sorry
23: Special smile
24: Long Ugly Night
25: Hold on
26: Past 24 hours
27: Concern?
28: Frustrated
29: Scary emotions
30: Roleplay
31: Peaceful
32: Concerning tingle
33: All wrong
34: Hallucination
35: Had to
36: Step ahead
37: Spy
38: Kind devil
39: Bursting
40: Boy
41: An unexpected day
42: Imagination
43: Strong yet weak
44: Secrets
45: Trapped
46: Help
47: Control
48: Perfect moments
49: Sort of Normal
50: Last mission
51: First and last
52: Lost everything
54: Planned
55: Sniper
56: Use the bait
57: The real culprit
58: Free
59: Old files
60: Scattered memory
61: Blood
Epilogue
Epilogue pt 2

53: All alone

6.2K 457 147
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"Why no one is taking his statement?" Baekhyun narrowed his eyes with a frown, looking at Jungkook sitting on a chair inside the cabin. His hands were cuffed with the metal table. The glass was not see-through, that's why they could see him but he can't.

"I don't know. Namjoon is not here." Jin replied and plopped on the couch heavily.

"How is Taehyung?" Baekhyun quipped after a while of heavy silence and Jin just sighed at that.

"He woke up a few hours ago but is not saying anything. One of the officers is there for him because I can't just let him be alone. Also, higher officials also want that." Baekhyun nodded his head in agreement.

"I feel bad for the boy. Honestly, I've no idea, how to face him. It feels like I committed some sort of sin." Joining the older male on the couch with slow steps, Baekhyun sadly mumbled and also took a seat beside Jin. Both were there keeping their eyes on the recently arrested mob boss, wearing a thick tension in their hearts. 

"He is very silent unlike he reacted before," Keenly staring at the raven-haired inside the cabin, Baekhyun muttered with a frown. That was true, Jungkook didn't even say a single thing since he entered the car and it was really odd but at the same time, many criminals did act like that before too.

"By looking at him, I feel like... we are missing something... something big," Jin muttered and kept staring at the raventte who seems in a daze, eyes focused on the table in front of him.

•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•

"What do mean by that? Is it even possible?" Hoseok scrunched his face in distress as the older was showing him his personal information.

"It is dear.. it is." He chuckled and showed a picture of the two little babies.

"Wait! So it means, you killed Yeonjun because of that?" Hoseok inquired, keeping his aura very much calm.

"Not exactly." Older shrugged and glanced over the picture once again as he traced his fingers over the face of the little one.

"I thought that they died. But, that was such a big surprise for me to know that... none of them died." Hoseok licked his lips. That was too much information for him. He was showing his utter interest in the matter because he really needed the information.

"Then why you killed Yeonjun?" Hoseok asked with a frown but the older one just laughed maniacally.

"It was fun to watch Jeon in depression. Wasn't it?" The male barked with a smirk but Hoseok felt disgusted.

"That was... but don't you fear, what if he gets to know the truth? He will go berserk and will destroy you." Older just laughed more while shaking his head.

"He won't. Because the last time he tried to rebel, he got the gift in the form of his lover's dead body and now, we can do it again." Hoseok gritted his teeth but nodded his head.

"How come he never gets to know about you while you're always there... so close to him.?" Hoseok finally asked the question he was thinking about for so long.

"That's called the mind, Jung.. use this." He mocked while pointing his finger to his brain.

Hoseok sighed deeply and leaned back on the seat. He got so much new information and now, he wants to explode it all over Jungkook. "What do you want from me then? It's not like you shared it because you trust me." Older chuckled amused and nodded his head.

"I like it about you. You can read the people." Hoseok just rolled his eyes at the compliment, almost losing his calm, and saw the clever male getting some papers from the drawer.

"Get this done soon and as always... you know what to do after. I tried to get the prize for myself, but unfortunately, they weren't there." He said with a cocked brow and left the younger one in a maze who just tried to understand his words.

"So...try to get that boy. I want him." Older added with a smirk over his face, rubbing his nape like a typical mob, that glint screaming war in his eyes which Hoseok didn't like a bit. 

•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•

Taehyung was just staring at the white wall in the room when a nurse came inside with a tray of food for him. It was already morning and he just spent the night ogling in the void.

"How are you feeling now?" The nurse asked politely and Taehyung just nodded his head. Although his head was a mess, the faded images still lingered there with a headache.

"Here, take your breakfast." She was about to leave when Taehyung stopped her.

"Is anyone here?" He asked in a low whisper tone.

"Yes." She replied with a smile.

"Do you want to see him?" Taehyung bit his lip but nodded at the end. She left with the same smile and he just pushed the tray to the side of the table, leaning his head back on the metal frame of the hospital bed to wait for the person outside. 

All night, he just couldn't get his mind clear of the scenes, the bruised face of the certain raven-haired, his eyes filled with sadness and some unexplainable emotions. The soft touches, the soft gaze.. he could still feel that all but the burning sensation was also there that didn't let him breathe peacefully.

Another bubble of sobs was about to burst out of his dry lips when the door opened. He quickly took a deep breath and blinked his eyes to get rid of the remaining tears and turned his head with the hope to see a familiar face but just frowned upon seeing an unfamiliar man standing there with a very professional attitude.

"You called me?" The buff male asked and Taehyung licked his lips in nervousness.

"Don't be afraid of me. Mr. Kim told me to stay here in case you feel uncomfortable. By the way, I'm Officer Park Minjun." Other said with a little smile as he felt the other panicking.

"Oh." Taehyung muttered with a dismissive tone.

"So?"

"N- nothing." Taehyung shook his head, not ready to open up to the other. Officer Park cocked his brow but turned back to leave.

Once the door was closed, he again leaned back on the metal frame with stinging eyes because he realized that he was still under watch and can't go anywhere.

Even when he wanted to just leave the place and find Jungkook to apologize, to tell him about his own emotions but couldn't, he can't. Fate left him bound again, bound with pain.

During her next visit, he was slightly scolded by the nurse for not eating his food and was pestered to have a bit of it before the medicines. She also told him that he would be discharged by the evening once any other officer will come for him.

When he looked for his phone, he realized that it was in the jacket that he left in Jungkook's car. He felt alone and highly disturbed. The time when you just want to lean your head on someone's shoulder to cry out all of your pains, he was facing that time. But unfortunately, he was all alone. Jungkook wasn't there for him to massage his scalp or to caress his skin gently.

"Someone... please help me." He sobbed out in frustration while grabbing his own hair tightly, his blurry gaze wandering around the white walls in utter distress. In the next moment, it felt like his words were heard by someone as the door opened by two persons who marched toward him in haste.

"Who are you?"

•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•

Jungkook clenched his fists when he heard the door opened by someone. It happened twice in the past 14 hours. He was left to sit in the cabin all alone. The last time when an officer came, it was with some food and water that he denied to consume.

Namjoon came forth and sat in front of the other on the chair. He looked quite confident yet there was a glint, placed a recorder on the table and grabbed a file that was already in his other hand.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, you need to answer the questions that I'm about to ask. You're not allowed to behave rashly on any question and are bound to answer each and every one." Namjoon stated calmly but Jungkook just clenched his jaw tightly.

"So, let's start-"

"You're really blind Kim." Jungkook spat with a blank face that made Namjoon stop midway.

Namjoon squinted his eyes when he felt that the other was still moving his lips.

"You all are the same."

Namjoon's eyes blinked hastily when he noticed the lips moving again without any voice.

"You can't keep me here like that without any proof." Jungkook said again with a smirk.

Namjoon's mouth went ajar and he was about to get up when his phone rang in his pocket.

He quickly picked up the call but the voice of Officer Minjun left him bewildered with wide eyes.

"Sir! I'm sorry... I don't know how.. but someone kidnapped the boy."

~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum  :> Caught in a lie~~~~ 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 5.5K 39
[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite you here myself" Taehyung said to which J...
436K 26.9K 55
Finding his first love in his office, Taehyung felt quite happy despite his financial problems. Little did he know that he had a rival, eyes on his l...
57.7K 5K 46
A kim Taehyung ff.. [Book 1] ❝𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒆...❞ °°° B...
16.3K 1.4K 23
Taehyung: You monkey! Y/n: Me? Monkey you idiot! . . Taehyung: Don't you think you are too close to your that friend? Y/n: So what? I can do whatever...