Yeah, I'm a Bully, So???(Kaka...

By Shattered_Dreams

Saya has always been cynical and rude and blunt and sometimes just mean, everything you would see in a bully... More

Yeah, I'm a Bully, So???(Kakashi Love Story)
Chapter 1-The Beginning of the Story
Chapter 2- Settling in
Chapter 3- An Idiot
Chapter 4-Misunderstanding
Chapter 5-Not A Child
Chapter 7-A Jerk Called Jealousy
Chapter 8-Intuition
Chapter 9-Annoying
Chapter 10-No Regrets
Chapter 11-Skin Contact
Chapter 12-Pure Hearts and Innocence
Chapter 13-Life's Fight and Delicious Tastes
Chapter 14-Intelligent Minds and No Choice
Chapter 15-The Gentle Boy and Competition
Chapter 16-The Owner's Payback
Chapter 17-A Weird Team and The Memory
Chapter 18-Menacing Sand and Selfish Need
Chapter 19-The Decision and The Solution
Chapter 20-Messy Sensei and Stubborn Sasuke
Chapter 21- New Rivals and New Feelings
Chapter 22- Raging Fear and Frightening Anger
Chapter 23-The Price of Being Prodigy
Chapter 24- Kiss Me
Chapter 25- Forget This First
Chapter 26-The Spell of Fear
Chapter 27-The Answer to Fear
Chapter 28- The Lost Colors of Memories
Chapter 29-Your and Mine Tragedies
Chapter 30- Sacrificial Lamb
Chapter 31-Please Remember
Chapter 32- Too Afraid To Be Selfless
Chapter 33-The One Playing Games
Chapter 34-Spineless Fears
Chapter 35- I Will Find You
Chapter 36- Flicker
Chapter 37- To Keep You Safe
Chapter 38- Deceive Me
Chapter 39-My Weapon
Chapter 40- Find Me
Chapter 41- The Brightest Star
Chapter 42- Meeting the Parent(s)
Chapter 43- The Curse Unfulfilled

Chapter 6-Ramen and Sparks

16.4K 636 533
By Shattered_Dreams

*******The next chapter has arrived. Thanks for all the sweet comments. I appreciate it. *blushes* haha anyways, hope you like it!! Comment, vote, fan. Whatever tickles your peach. ;)

**********************

Kakashi and I walked down the street towards the house as we had just come from the training grounds. Naruto had left straight home for some food, and Sasuke left to go....be him.

Sakura said something about buying the latest conditioner.

I was consumed by the different smells around these streets, wonderful aromas dancing around me. I tried to ignore it. But my stomach protested powerfully.

"Can we get something to eat?" I asked hesitantly as my stomach kept growling lowly. I really was hungry.

Kakashi turned to me.

"Crap! Yeah I forgot you didn't eat anything....so what do you like?" He asked, smiling, eye closed. My heart thumped at the smile and I scowled.

"It's your fault I'm hungry," I grumbled. He laughed.

"It was necessary for the test."

"Right."

I looked around as we walked the streets of Konoha. I saw a cute little shop that sold dumplings. My eyes sparkled as I saw a place that had ramen.

Molly had always bought me ramen after I mastered a new skill, a new jutsu, a new genjutsu. Sadness crept up on me for a second, before I immediately shoved it down. I only wanted happy memories of her.

"There." I pointed, making Kakashi say "huh".

"What?" I asked, eyebrows furrowed. Did he not like ramen?

"No, it's just Naruto loves this place too," he said, shrugging. I smirked slightly. Naruto and I were more alike than I had previously thought.

"That's nice. So do you want to go there or do you not like ramen?" I asked, turning to him with serious eyes.

For some reason, even if he had made me feel bad about myself just a couple days ago, I still wanted him to be happy. My emotions were getting so hyped up and riled. It was like I wasn't me anymore.

I narrowed my eyes, thinking.

Was he putting some sort of genjutsu on me? Was it some sort of powerful ninjutsu that could cause the enemy to become vulnerable and weak? Maybe it possibly had to do with the irregular beats of my heart when he was here? Was he trying to degrade my health? What was his angle?

I almost opened my mouth to ask him straight forwardly, but thought against it. If I told him, maybe he would kill me immediately. I needed to find out his game first. I nodded.

"Uhhhh...yeah, we can go for ramen. Come on," he said, grasping my wrist and tugging me. I quietly gasped at the rough feeling of his hand clasped around my wrist. It felt....tingly, almost electric. My cheeks burned. What was he doing to me?

Kakashi, of course, just tugged me along, apparently not noticing how much of a mental breakdown I was having.

"Here we go," he said as we both slumped into the red, wooden seats positioned in front of the shop as an old man stood behind a table making what I supposed was ramen.

"Ahhh, who do we have here?!" I heard the old man say, his voice gruff and deep. I felt warmth from his presence, and it made me want to smile. But, of course, I didn't.

Maybe he was in on Kakashi's scam as well.

Then I blinked. And blinked again.

Saya, you are an idiot.

I hardly think anyone would take their time to actually bother trying to kill me. Kakashi didn't seem like the type either. Am I becoming paranoid?

"Hello, sir. I'm Kakashi Hatake and this is one of my students, Saya-"

He oofed as I elbowed him in the stomach.

"I can introduce myself. I'm Saya," I said, giving the old man my most sincere smile. I liked him.

Kakashi thankfully didn't notice the smile as he was too busy trying to stop coughing. I honestly think I didn't hit him that hard....

"Anyways, we're here to see if your ramen is really as delicious as people say," Kakashi, going out into a full blown grin after his little coughing fit. I wish I could see beneath the mask because I bet it was a beautiful smile....

I shook my head vigorously. No, Saya. You are a teenager...an inexperienced one at that. Kakashi was an adult, one that probably liked his women..well....his age. And someone beautiful....

I sighed as I slurped my noodles thoughtfully, slightly depressed. Molly had always said that I would like someone one day. That it would be a different than normal. I would feel....sparks. It couldn't possibly be those tiny electric currents I felt when Kakashi touched me.

I drank the warm soup up from the bowl with ease and sighed again.

Then I turned to look at Kakashi to tell him I was done.

My jaw threatened to hit the floor.

His mask....was off.

His face....it had to be sculpted by some sort of heavenly being. He was outstandingly handsome. I felt dwarfish next to him. My eyes widened as I noticed his strong nose and his full pink lips parted as he ate his noodles with sure bites. I think even Sasuke would cry with joy at how amazing he looked.

I understood why he kept it on now. My cheeks flamed as my eyes stayed transfixed on him. For some reason, I didn't want to look away.

Kakashi glanced at me warily before fully turning to me. I didn't trust myself to talk so I just stared openly.

"What? Is there something on my face?" He asked, wiping cautiously around the smooth, snowy skin. I just kept gazing at him.

Before I could even comprehend it, my body made a move of its own accord. My hand reached out slowly and touched his cheek, just a fleeting touch really. I brushed it along the smooth skin before letting my hand drop.

Kakashi looked at me in shock. I blushed deeply. Could you be anymore stupid, Saya?

He probably thought I was a fangirl now. Oh kami, I probably felt straight into the category of desperate and touchy. I moaned and put my head down on the table, the heat never leaving my cheeks.

"Saya?" I heard him say softly, huskily. I peeked at him before turning away, his eyes gazing at me intently, deeply. I blushed harder. Oh kami.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to," I said quietly as I tossed a bill of money onto the counter and dismissed myself quickly. This embarrassment was annoying.

I heard his pursuing steps behind me. I groaned. Why couldn't he just leave me alone?

"It's ok, you were just surprised. At least you didn't tackle hug me," Kakashi joked as he quickly fell into step with me.

"I was thinking about it," I muttered before slapping my hand around my mouth and staring at him in horror. Why did I say that?!?

Kakashi laughed, grinning. I wish I could've seen him smile without the mask on....

"Urusai," I snapped, my eyes narrowed as I quickened my pace. He kept up with me.

"I can't believe I said that out loud," I grumbled. Kakashi grinned again.

"It's nice to think my student admires the structure of my face," he said, standing taller. Cocky little...

But being the blunt and honest person I was, I stupidly said the next thing on my mind.

"You're unbelievably handsome."

Silence. Loud silence. And embarrassment weighing down on me like a bunch of bricks.

"I shouldn't have said that. I'm gonna....I'll catch up with you later," I said, before disappearing. I didn't turn to see his facial expression or anything. I wouldn't be able to take it if he had a creeped out look in his eye.

I moaned again, dashing to the training ground. Only then did I realize I had promised Sasuke another night of training. I growled in frustration. I was becoming so....social. It was annoying.

My life was annoying.

I sighed as I appeared in the training grounds, waiting grumpily for the mysterious dark-haired boy to appear.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Kakashi's POV

I couldn't keep the grin off my face. I just couldn't. People stared at me weirdly as I sauntered down the street, my face stretched into a smile. They probably thought I was some sort of pedophile.

But I couldn't stop thinking about what she had said.

"You're unbelievably handsome," she had said softly, her voice like music to my ears. She had been honest, and I think she hadn't meant for it to slip out.

Why was I so happy that she thought I was handsome? Didn't most of the girls in the village? Every other girl came up to him to ask him out some times and he would always say no.

They were usually around in their twenties, maybe a little less. But I never cared about them. Not even about the ones that were supposedly the "hotties" in the village. I rolled my eyes.

That wasn't what I was looking for.

Of course, I wanted someone pretty at least. Beautiful would be nice. I'm not saying beauty is everything, but I'm a guy. I need to be attracted to the person first of all. If I was being honest all the way so to speak.

But...there was no way I could like Saya. She was so young and the relationship would just look...wrong. People would think it was wrong, and I didn't want her to be hurt if they looked at her in disgust for dating someone way too older than her.

I honestly didn't think it was that big of a difference. And I knew I liked her, painfully so, as I saw the way she blushed and stuttered. How was it possible?

How could anyone be so carelessly cute?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Normal POV

Where was he? He sure took his precious time coming here. I would only give him a couple more minutes before I left and trained somewhere else. I didn't have a high tolerance for tardiness.

Finally, I sighed and just started leaving. This was ridiculous. It had seemed as if he was committed before, but maybe he was only messing with me. People seemed to do that with me a lot nowadays.

"Hey!" I heard a voice yell out, a tenor voice with a nice edge to it. He could bring fear to others...definitely. His voice had the potential to be as cold as ice and hateful all at once.

"You take too long. See ya," I said boredly, walking away from a winded Sasuke. Hmm, he looked like he just ran a mile.

"Wait, I was late for a reason." He said, his breath heavy.

"Yeah?" I said, arms crossed. He nodded, suddenly smiling. I furrowed my eyebrows. He didn't give out smiles easily.

What could have made him so happy?

Suddenly, two objects were tossed at me. I caught them effortlessly, looking at Sasuke suspiciously. He only kept smiling, looking at me with sparkling eyes. He looked so much more lively. I wonder if this is what he was like before everything else.

I finally looked down at the objects in my hands and gasped. Two kunai, melded uniquely into a sharp point, smooth and shiny in the night. It glinted dangerously and excitingly. Like if it couldn't wait to be used.

I smiled. I loved them. Had he gotten them for me?

"Did you buy these for you?" I asked, smiling. He shook his head.

"For you, I guess it's to help repay you for helping me get stronger," he said, shrugging, though I could tell it probably cost a good bit of money.

"You didn't have to," I said softly. His face fell.

"You don't like it?" He said, voice dead. I laughed, and my eyes widened. Strange. I only laughed around Naruto.

"I do like it. I just feel bad that I didn't get you anything," I said, shrugging. He rolled his eyes.

"Like you could get me anything I want."

"Rude much?"

"Are you gonna teach me or what?"

"Cocky," I muttered as I passed him. I held one of the special kunai firmly, loving the feeling of it in my grasp. I threw it, the blade spinning as it pinned directly in the hollow of a tree. I grinned.

It was the perfect weapon for pinning a target.

"Thanks for them," I said, turning to him and giving him a gentle smile. His eyes widened for a second, and they narrowed dangerously.

"Of course, they are for a price," he said, walking towards me. I shook my head. I knew it.x

He stopped a foot away. I looked at him directly in the eyes and sighed.

"What is it you want?" I asked, rocking back and forth on my feet.

He smirked before getting close enough I could feel his warm breath on my face. My eyes widened. Why was he so close?

He leaned in even more closely, this time danger ringing in me. No one ever got this close before. No one.

My head felt light as he nose brushed against mine and I remained frozen.

"One date. With you."

I breathed unevenly as his eyes landed on something on my face. They seemed to burn into me, looking like they craved something. What was he looking for?

"I guess that's a fair price," I said in a slightly shaky voice. Thankfully, he didn't hear the unevenness in my voice. I stepped back slightly. His smirk widened before he backed up as well.

"We'll talk about the details tomorrow. So, we training?" He said smugly at my shocked expression. I shook my head a little and nodded.

And with that, we started.

"So, can we learn about speed today?" He asked, his feet practically bouncing on the ground.

"You're fast already," I said, eyes furrowed.

"It still would help to get stronger," he said, shrugging, eyes determined...and dark?

I cocked my head.

"But Sasuke, you're already strong."

Sasuke fully looked at me this time, eyes wide again while he studied me.

"What?" I said, throwing a kunai at a part of a tree.

"Thanks," he said quietly, and I smiled.

"I guess you're not used to compliments from your expression," I joked, making him scowl.

The moment had been fleeting but I felt like I had touched a part of Sasuke that no one had for awhile. It made me smile. I had helped him. Just like Molly had done for me so many times.

"Don't judge without knowing the circumstances," she would say every time I looked at a criminal with disgust or looked at some guy stealing food from stores. I had learned how to be humble and how not to criticize others.

"Saya?"

"You're welcome," I said to him, winking at him playfully, just like Molly had always done to me when I thanked her.

I heard only silence behind me as I continued to train. Did he get tired?

I glanced backwards to see him staring at me, cheeks slightly pink, eyes narrowed.

"Are you just gonna stand around like an idiot, or are you coming?" I said, turning around completely and letting a crooked smile tug at my lips.

His eyes narrowed further, a smile appearing on his own face.

Suddenly, he was right in front of me, sending me a swift kick to the side, which I dodged with ease. I disappeared from my position and appeared behind him, kneeing him in the back as he stumbled forward. I smirked.

He scowled, turning sharply and coming at me again.

He threw a fist, which I avoided, only to send me the other fist as well, which landed a small hit on me as I stepped back barely. It would've been a good punch had it touched me.

I ran forward towards him, jumping up abruptly, making him look up.

He sent a kunai my way and it lodged into my leg, making me scream out.

His eyes filled with worry as I landed roughly on the ground.

"Saya-!"

My clone disappeared in a poof.

I smirked as I silently creeped up behind him and tackled him. He oofed as he landed on his stomach, making a face plant in the dirt. I laughed silently as he struggled to get up, but I was practically sitting on him.

"Let me up!" He growled in mock outrage. I shook my head.

"My legs hurt, I don't feel like it," I said lazily.

After some sincere begging and a few promises of bowls of ramen, I let him up slowly, dashing out the way so he wouldn't get me back.

Sasuke could grovel quite well, by the way.

"I will remember this moment of your humiliation till as long as I die."

"Shut up." He growled, scowling at me, but his eyes laughing. I smirked.

"Well, I have to go home. It's getting really dark, so bye." I said, starting to walk away.

A hand grabbed my wrist. I almost snapped it. Relax, Saya. My shoulders untended and I twisted my body slightly to look at him.

"Don't forget about tomorrow, ok?" I nodded at what he said and my body froze as I felt his thumb stroke my wrist lightly before letting it go. It felt warm.

"Bye, Saya," he said, a smirk playing on his lips as he looked at me one more time before disappearing.

That....was different. That wasn't what a friend would do, was it?

What was I talking about? Of course it was. He probably didn't really mean a date date either. There was no possible way he could like me. Not that he was too good for me.

Kami, I have SOME self-esteem.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Did you guys like it?!? Please leave a comment of just vote! All it takes is a little click of a mouse!! Hehe. Anyways, thanks for all the support and for reading this book! Love ya!!! ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 11.2K 55
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Warning! She's dangerous. Don't go near her. Don't fight back. Hide when you see her. DO NOT MENTION HER FAMILY. She's...
170K 5.2K 66
This story is about a girl who thinks she'll never have friends since she is bullied a lot and she is mute. Find out why she's mute. And a certain p...
3.6K 92 15
She is death but not everyone knows, what will happen when her past catches up. Will she lose her love and break her heart turning her against everyt...
125K 3.7K 30
Selina's always been the most feared assassin, considered the most ruthless and merciless killer. A traitor to ninjas in villages. And that's just th...