Danganronpa V3 x Male reader

By TheCreatorNumber1

Y/N is someone whom you could walk all over without expecting him to fight back, however deep down change has... More

prologue
Meeting 1
Meeting 2
Meeting 3
First Night 1
First night 2
First Night 3
First night 4
First Night 5
Surprise 1
Surprise 2
Surprise 3
Escape 1
Escape 2
Escape 3
Escape 4
Escape 5
Escape 6
Escape 7
Escape 8
Investigation 1
Investigation 2
Investigation 3
Investigation 4
Investigation 5
Investigation 6
Investigation 7
Investigation 8
Trial 1
Trial 3
Trial 4
New day 1
New day 2
New day 3
New day 4
New motives 1
New motives 2
New motives ?????
Investigation 1
Investigation 2
Trial Two 1
Trial two 2
Trial two 3
Trial two 4
Trial 2 Aftermath
Ultimate labs 1
Ultimate labs 2
Memories
Motives
Student council
Unexpected sight
I'm sorry
Investigation 1
Investigation 2
Investigation 3
Trial three 1
Trial three 2
Trial 3 three
Trial 3 Aftermath
Ultimate labs
The reason I thought I had
A night to remember
Promise?
To protect the ones you care for
Working harder
Mistakes will be made
The unthinkable
Investigation before death 1
Investigation before despair 2
Investigation before truth? 3
A truth that must be told
Trial 4 one
Trial 4 two
Trial 4 three
Trial 4 four
Trial 4 Aftermath
Survival 1
Survival 2
Survival 3
Survival 4
Survival 5
Denial isn't an option
Flashy, flashy... Flashy!
Work hard
A New Hope
Rescue plan...
A confusing investigation
Companionship is key
Trial 5 one
Trial 5 two
Trial 5 three
Trial 5 four
Trial 5 five
Together...let's stay together
Genuine Surprise
Video
Secret Room
A Ruse
Our Enemy
Hope
Despair
Epilogue

Trial 2

1.7K 49 16
By TheCreatorNumber1

Y/N POV: "Why not torture the truth out of them? It would be the quickest method..." Kiyo suggested. Was that...the best idea he could've come up with? We don't even have the correct tools to carry out that plan. But I guess fists could work just as well. I would know from experience. "W-Wait, please! No torture! My tolerance for pain is actually really, really low! I'll tell you everything! Anything! Just please don't hurt me!" Tenko pleaded. "Please just tell us what happened." Kirumi said. "If the culprit is among that group, then wouldn't Maki be the most suspicious? Just look at her-she could definitely kill someone." Kokichi said. I guess he really does have a thing for making some of the least suspicious people out to be the suspicious person. "Stop being so stupid. The culprit could easily be anyone...like Kaito." Maki pointed out. "Wh-What are you talking about!? There's no way I'm the culprit!" Kaito yelled in protest. "Who's the culprit!? Who!?!?" Miu yelled. "Gonta is gentleman! gentleman not hurt people!" Gonta yelled. "I-It's not me either... Murder sounds like way too much work." Himiko mumbled. 

"I have an alibi!" Angie pointed out. "Who's the culprit, for fucks sake?!" Miu yelled in irritation. Everyone was beginning to talk over the top of each other, it was starting to get a little difficult to keep up with everyone. "We need to calm down! If everyone talks all at once, then we can't discuss anything!" Kaede yelled at everyone. "...It's alright, Kaede. We just need to listen to everyone's statements. You can do this, right?" Shuichi asked. Kaede had a look of realization before that calm smile came back to her. Maybe...It's better if I let Kaede handle this. I'm just a librarian, I was trained to organize libraries, why am I here again? "I only went cuz I was invited. Why don't you ask the shady guy who invited me?" Maki asked. "What!? You mean me!? But I just said it wasn't me!" Kaito yelled. "Don't thrust the blame onto me! You degenerate males and your...thrusting! Ugh!" Tenko yelled in disgust. "I'm not a bad girl, really... If you don't believe me, ask my mommy." Himiko mumbled. "Really, I have an alibi!" Angie let on. 

"I'm not the culprit, too." Himiko mumbled. "I'm not the culprit!!!" Tenko yelled. "I'm also not the culprit." Angie said. I felt my brain begin to ache as I couldn't even begin the comprehend all the yelling. I don't even think I have it in me to yell over the top of them, it's rather rude to yell in general. All three, Himiko, Tenko, and Angie were yelling, trying to prove their innocence. Some of the others, like Gonta and Kaito, were yelling as well. That's when I heard it. "Rantaro's the only one who left in the middle of it..." Kaito said. I felt slightly happy that I was able to hear the incorrect statement but I felt a bad feeling begin to form in my stomach. 

"No, that's wrong! Wait a minute, Kaito! Wasn't there someone else who disappeared other than Rantaro?" Kaede asked. "That idiot already forgot. Gonta also left the strategy meeting." Maki said. "Yeah, he locked himself up in the A/V room and- Hey, wait a sec! 'Idiot'!?" Kaito yelled. "Is that right, Gonta?" Ryoma asked. "Y-Yes, Gonta watch bug movie. To fill Gonta with fight, so Gonta can fight Monokuma." Gonta said. "Were you trying to imagine yourself as a huge mantis with swords for hands?" Tsumugi asked. "Oh! Come on! How is looking at bugs supposed to put you in a fightin' mood!?" Monotaro yelled. "A terrible idea! Like puttin' ketchup on a hotdog!" Monosuke agreed. "But why did you lock the door?" Kirumi asked. "Cuz...Gonta need focus, hm? Everyone suspect Gonta? Why!?" Gonta yelled. "Because you don't have an alibi!" Tenko yelled. Oh, Gonta just need alibi? Okay! Gonta will get alibi! Just tell Gonta where to find it!" Gonta yelled. 

I covered my mouth to muffle out my smirking face. Even though Gonta...isn't very smart common speech-wise. I guess that's the part that makes me laugh so much. Being naive isn't bad, it does however become an issue when you become a little too trusting with those around you. That in itself is dangerous. "The way this debate is going...this will be hard to refute." Maki sighed. "Kehehe... What will you do? Without an alibi, we'll all choose you." Kiyo chuckled. "Gonta, please understand that in order to reveal the truth, you must also participate." Kirumi pointed out. "But...Gonta not sure where to start." Gonta mumbled. "Y-You just have to do your best to convince everyone why you couldn't have done it." I answered. "If you're not the culprit and we all vote for you, then we're dead too. Our lives are riding on your word. You got this." Ryoma pointed out. "Okay...Gonta will try! for everyone's sake!" Gonta yelled. Despite Gonta's rather reassuring and confident words, he was sweat-dropping and his eyes almost looked fearful. I guess that's the difference between Gonta and I. And that is that despite being scared he'll continue to fight. Even for people that he doesn't know that well. 

"Nyahahahaha! Fight, Gonta!" Angie encouraged. "Cut it out, you fuckin' bobblehead!" Miu yelled. "Gonta not culprit! Cuz, to leave A/V room. Gonta must walk through Game Room, where friends are, to even reach hallway!" Gonta yelled in an argument. "If you can't get to the hallway, you can't go to the library!" Angie protested. "A/V rooms got more than one entrance, though. There shoulda been a door facing the hallway, too." Ryoma argues back. "The sliding door across from the rear entrance, correct?" Shuichi asked. "With that sliding door-" "No, that's wrong!" Kaede yelled, interrupting Miu's statement. "The sliding door always jams. You're only able to open it a crack. The only part of your body that would be able to go through is your arm!" Kaede said. "And there was no indication of the door being forced. There was dust on the track." Shuichi finished for Kaede. "In other words, the chance they came out the sliding door is zero." Ryoma concluded. "I-I see... So I made a mistake... How rare..." Miu mumbled. "It's not that rare for you to make a mistake. Your entire existence is a mistake." Kokichi happily said. "Y-You vicious little...!" Miu mumbled. 

"If Gonta couldn't use the sliding door, then in order to get to the library..." Kiyo trailed off. "He'd have to go through the Game Room. But I didn't see him at all." Kaito admitted. "See? Gonta tell you he not culprit!" Gonta smiled. I didn't feel the bad feeling in my stomach go away, I just can't accept the fact that clearing Gonta's name would ever be that simple. Nothing is simple. "No, we cannot confirm that just yet." Kirumi said, bringing a vocal representation of my thoughts. "...Eh?" Gonta questioned. I suppose he wasn't expecting the finger to get pointed at him either. "My apologies, Gonta. I do not mean to put you on the spot like this, but... Because I promised to do my best, I will fulfill that responsibility." Kirumi stated. "Are you...still insisting that Gonta could still be the culprit?" I sweat dropped. "There is a possibility that Gonta killed Rantaro from the A/V room." Kirumi said. "From the A/V room? How...?" Ryoma asked. "Oh-ho! I didn't know that was a possibility." Angie awed. 

"Not only could he have killed Rantaro from the A/V room, but also...he would not appear in any of the pictures from the cameras placed in the library." Kirumi said. "Woah, perfect! But wait, how did Gonta kill him?" Tenko asked. "Well...it's obvious to this glamourous girl genius, but maybe explain for these dimwits?" Miu blushed. "First, I will explain the layouts of both the A/V Room and the library. The sliding door in the A/V Room faces the rear door of the library. Because of this, it is possible for Gonta to have killed Rantaro while he was in the A/V Room." Kirumi pointed out. Why...didn't I already know the layouts beforehand? That should come to me easily. I'm the Ultimate Librarian...aren't I...? "Ummm... But how though?" Angie asked. "In order for the murder to take place, the rear door of the library must be opened." Kirumi explained. 

"I-Isn't that just...unlikely...? Th-The A/V room's sliding door doesn't open, s-so you cannot get into the hallway" I argued. "If you cannot enter the library, how would you open the rear door to the library?" Kiibo asked. "Although you cannot fit your whole body through the sliding door, an arm would suffice. It would be possible if you used a particular item in the A/V Room." Kirumi led on. I guess...she's really not going to make this easy to clear Gonta's name, isn't she? "Is it...the projector screen?" Kaede asked. "That is correct. You can make a long pole if you roll up the screen. It would be possible to reach the library door with it. If you used the rolled-up screen to reach the library's rear door...then you can open it. The screen itself is quite heavy, but...that would be no problem for Gonta." Kirumi pointed out. "Yeah...no problem for Gonta." Gonta admitted. "T-Too, honest." I stammered out. If Gonta were ever to be the blackened in a trial, I'm sure that it wouldn't take long at all to link him to the murder. That's why I...need to direct the murder away from him. "But if you open the library door, the camera would take your picture." Himiko pointed out. 

"A-Actually, the camera wouldn't be triggered just by opening the door." Shuichi argued. "Shuichi and Kaede's pictures were like that as well. The shutter only went off once someone set foot into the room." Kiyo explained. "Okay, so it was possible to open the library door, but where does that get us? Gonta still couldn't have gotten from the A/V Room to the library" Kaito said. "Gonta did not enter the library. He killed Rantaro while he was still in the A/V Room." Kirumi said. That...doesn't even make sense- "A-Are you saying that Gonta...threw the shot put ball...?" I asked. Gonta isn't the ultimate baseball player. For him to throw a shotput ball with such accuracy to Rantaro's head would be...absurd. "Wait! Wait, I say! Why would anyone do something so crazy like throw a- Wait, that's actually not crazy at all! Throwing a shotput ball is totally normal!" Tenko yelled... I have a feeling she wouldn't have agreed if Gonta was a girl. "Yes, the act of throwing a shotput ball could lead one to use it as a weapon." Kirumi explained. "Even if a person couldn't fit through the space, a shotput ball certainly would." Kiibo agreed. I felt my control of the situation was slowly fading as I could tell that everyone was slowly getting more convinced that Gonta is the culprit. What if I can't convince them...? "Rantaro's sliding door was across from the A/V room's sliding door, as well. As long as the rear door of the library was open, he would have been able to hit the victim." Kirumi explained. 

"That's quite the distance, though." Ryoma mumbled. "And that shot put ball was pretty heavy..." Kaede trailed off. "Did you forget already? Gonta easily picked up the heavy manhole cover. It would definitely be feasible for him to throw a shotput ball at his target." Kirumi explained. "Yup! A walking, talking Roomba and a scrawny-looking girl can't compare to a mighty beast like Gonta!" Kokichi yelled. My eyes twitched at the scrawny girl's remark, how...could he...? I felt my fists shake in irritation. I kept my head down and looked the other way. What could I really do about a statement like that? "That Roomba remark...is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions." Kiibo smiled.

"Well, Gonta!? Can you throw a shotput ball from that distance!?" Tenko yelled. "Yes, probably..." Gonta admitted. "You're too honest, Gonta." Tsumugi pointed out. "Nyahahaha! You're so cool, Gonta. You could be the Ultimate Shot Putter." Angie laughed. "Well, I've heard enough. Gonta's the culprit!" Miu said. I felt my heart beat quicken as I began to slightly sweat drop. "Wait! Gonta never hurt anyone! Not even insect! Gonta telling truth! Gentleman never tell lies!" Gonta yelled. "Well...there you have it. What do you guys think?" Ryoma asked. "I would like to believe him...but without evidence, we cannot." Kiyo said. Even he thinks we should vote for Gonta...I...no. I promised him that I would clear his name, I may be cowardly at times and maybe even a little pathetic but I know a wrong statement when I hear one. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was cleared but before I leave I asked Gonta to kneel down to my height. The second he did that I whispered in his ear...

"I'm going to clear your name, no matter what, okay?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So we all agree- Gonta's the culprit!" Miu said. "Gonta not culprit! Honest!" Gonta yelled. "A typical degenerate male excuse!" Tenko said. "Rantaro's corpse was in the A/V Room door. Do line up with one another. There are no obstacles in the way-" Kaede perked up at hearing that. "No, that's wrong! It would've been impossible for Gonta to have thrown that shot from the A/V room! because there was an obstacle between Gonta and Rantaro!" Kaede said "Obstacle?" Kirumi said. "The moving bookcase...when Rantaro was killed, it should've been opened." Shuichi explained. "Yup, that's our evidence. The bookcase door was opened when he was killed. It's in this picture. Here, look." Kaede pulled out the picture with Rantaro about to grab the camera to inspect it. "These two pictures were taken by the camera facing the moving bookcase." Kaede explained. "These photos were taken mere moments before Rantaro was killed." Kiibo said. "The bookcase door is completely open here, then it closes automatically. So by the time we entered the library, the door had already closed itself. Before Rantaro was killed, the bookcase door was opened. Even if Gonta did throw the shot, it would've hit the bookcase instead!" Kaede explained. 

"I see... Well, that pretty much shuts the book on that theory, then." Ryoma concluded. "If that's true then there's no possibility that Gonta is the culprit." Kiyo said. I felt a punch go through my heart as the weight fell itself on my shoulders. Why was I so useless...? Even though I tried to defend Gonta, Kaede was the one that was able to point out the evidence that drove Gonta away from the murder. So much for the 'I'll defend you.' Good job, Y/N. "Whaaaaat? Why are you making this so complicated? Just be the culprit already!" Kokichi said. "S-Sorry!" Gonta mumbled. "D-Don't apologize for that, Gonta." I said. Maybe I should try taking my own advice. "Yeah, that's right! A man shouldn't apologize so easily!" Kaito yelled. Am I...not a man then...? "I should be the one to apologize. I am sorry for accusing you, Gonta." Kirumi apologized. "No, Gonta understands. Cuz...we gotta find culprit." Gonta said. "Well said! For a degenerate male, you're actually pretty reasonable!" Tenko complemented. That's...pretty odd. "Ugh, I hate this sentimental crap." Monokuma said. "Why's that? It's nice when everyone gets along like this." Himiko said. "Are you stupid or something? I can't stand people having a good time!" Monokuma yelled. "Daddy is too evil to feel ashamed for being evil." Monophanie explained. "We could learn a lot from him." Monosuke said. "Don't mind me, I'm not actually taking notes-I'm placing bets on racehorses." Monotaro said. 

"I'm jonesing for a leaf! I need a raccoon tail to chase a dragon!" Monokid yelled. Why...do they have to be so random at some of the worst times. "It's good that Gonta is in the clear, but don't just bring out the confetti just yet. We're out of suspects now. On top of that, we still don't even know how Rantaro died." Ryoma pointed out. "So we only know what the weapon is? How are we supposed to find the mastermind with that!?" Miu yelled. "We know the weapon is the shotput ball. But where did the culprit get it?" Maki asked. "I think it was from the warehouse. I saw track and field equipment there." Shuichi answered. "Then anyone would have to be able to obtain it. We need more information." Kirumi said. I could see that Shuichi's eyes seemed to widen a little, almost as if he just realized something, something important. "What's wrong, Shuichi?" Kaede asked. I guess she figured it out too. "Hm? A-Ah, it's nothing..." And with that Shuichi went back to thinking. "Gyaaaaaaaa! How do we find this darn culprit now!?" Tenko yelled in frustration. "Hey, culprit! Quit hiding! Just be a man and fess up already!" Kaito yelled. "We don't even though if they're a guy or not, though, right?" Tsumugi said. "Or if they're even human..." Himiko trailed off. Looking at a particular robot. "Are you referring to me?" Kiibo sweat dropped. "D-Don't worry, you guys! We're one step closer to the truth, so don't give up! Try to remember what happened! We can find more clues left by the mastermind!" Kaede yelled. "Clues? What kinda clues?" Gonta asked. "Like...if Rantaro was deceived by the mastermind and went to the library. Maybe somebody saw Rantaro having a suspicious conversation with someone? It would be a good idea to figure out who knew about our trap. Either way, anything you guys remember might be able to help with the case!" Kaede yelled. 

"I-I mean, I knew about the hidden door. For a while." I said. "A-Anything else, Y/N?" Kaede asked. She sounded almost desperate for answers. "I-I did. I saw some dust on the card reader, that I...accidentally blew off." My voice got a little quiet at the end. "O-Oh...is that right?" Kaede said, she looked a little pale. She looked at Shuichi who shook his head. Were they...accusing the mastermind of using the door because the dust was removed? I guess I really do ruin things... "Th-Thanks anyway, Y/N. For...clearing up something. Kaede mumbled. Sorry, Kaede. "Are you sure the culprit is also the mastermind?" Angie said, abruptly. "Huh? Yeah... I think so... Why?" Kaede asked. "Then what Atua just told me about how to culprit entered the library is correct." Angie said. "Huh? I didn't hear anything." Himiko mumbled. "Ah, that's right. Only I can hear the voice of Atua. Then I will speak on Atua's behalf, as his prophet. If the culprit is the mastermind, they could've entered the library while avoiding the cameras." Angie said. "You serious!? There's a way to do that?!" Kaito yelled in disbelief. "Supah serious, bruddah." Angie said. "Your Atua sounds like a shady weirdo!" Tenko yelled. "Atua says...I should continue explaining on His behalf. Nyahahaha! Only Atua knows the truth behind this incident!" Angie yelled.

"The culprit was hiding in the library the whole time. Before Kaede and Shuichi even placed the cameras." Angie said. "Where would they have hidden?" Kiibo asked. "Inside the hidden door." Angie began to speak. "No, that's wrong! Wait a minute, Angie. I don't think it was possible to hide in the hidden door." Kaede said. 'What? You dare challenge Atua?" Angie said. "I don't think to the hidden door was ever used. While investigating the mastermind, I placed dust on the card reader. If anyone swiped their card reader, the dust would've fallen." Shuichi explained. "Because Y/N blew the dust off of the card reader a while ago, we had already added more dust on the card reader to see if the mastermind would use the door again. And the bookcase hadn't been opened, so I doubt anyone was hiding in there." Kaede said. I guess my little mess-up wasn't a complete mess-up...

"Hmph... You still got a ways to go." Ryoma said. "Huh? Wh-What do you mean?" Kaede asked. "The culprit coulda been in the library before the cameras were even set. You won't be able to prove anything with weak reasoning like that." Ryoma argued. This was odd, Ryoma was never one to argue with someone like this so suddenly, but then again...what do I know? "Even if we rule out the hidden door, the library's got to shortage of hiding spots. There's piles of books all over. Since the culprit was there before the cameras were placed... They coulda been hiding there, y'know? They took out Rantaro and took off." Ryoma explained. "But if the culprit killed him and ran away, wouldn't they have been caught on camera?" Kaede questioned. 

"Not if they went back into hiding, right after killing Rantaro. Then when everyone's gathered around the body, all they gotta do is act like they just ran in, rejoin everyone we'd be none the wiser." Ryoma explained. I felt my hands twitch at that, maybe it's better if Kaede explained this one, I've already made things confusing enough for them. "The culprit met him inside the library? That doesn't seem possible though." Kaede spoke out. "Let's hear it, then. What's your reason?" Ryoma pressed on. "If you take a look at the three pictures from the camera were near the front door..." Kaede pulled out the photo of when Kaede, Shuichi, Kaito, and Tenko were running in the library. "This is when Shuichi and I met up with Kaito and Tenko, and then rushed in." Kaede then pulled out the photo of Gonta, Angie, Maki, and Himiko were running into the library. "This one shows the other four people running in after they heard Tenko scream." Kaede said. Then next she pulled out the final photo of Kirumi, Ryoma, Kiibo, Kokichi, Tsumugi, Miu, Kiyo, and I rushing into the library. 

"And finally everyone else coming in after hearing the body discovery announcement. You can clearly see everyone entering the library in these pictures. It wouldn't make any sense if there was someone hiding in the library the whole time." Kaede explained. "Well... That does cover everyone, now doesn't it? I guess the one who still has a ways to go...is me." Ryoma sweat dropped. "Don't worry about it. It's better to think about each possibility anyway. Right, Shuichi?" Kaede asked. Shuichi stayed silent for a little "Hm? Ah, um, yes." Shuicih stammered out. I guess he was thinking about that possibility too, then. It will only take so long to figure out the culprit in this case. "So the real question is how the culprit entered and exited the library." Kirumi trailed off. "We cannot continue until we address that problem first!" Kiibo yelled. "It's quite the mystery. How did the killer avoid being caught by the cameras?" Kiyo questioned. I suddenly felt a sudden urge to answer the question, but something held me back from that. "It's almost like they were invisible. Oh, but it wasn't me. My magic can only make you half-invisible...Your upper half, to be specific." Himiko pressed on. 

"That's kind of a half-baked invisible spell, isn't it?" Tsumugi asked. "But both doors to library had hidden cameras on them." Gonta sweat dropped. "How about the vent in the library? Maybe they came in through there." Maki chimed in. "But Shuichi and I were on lookout in the classroom with the connecting vent." Kaede reminded. "The culprit waited until Kaede and Shuichi weren't looking...then turned invisible!" Himiko pressed on. "Himiko is really gung-ho about her invisible culprit theory!" Tenko yelled. "U-Um, it would be impossible for someone to sneak into the library through the vent. Th-The books were stacked in front of the vent, using common sense if someone  would crawl through in and out from the vent, the books would've collapsed." I pointed out. "Ah! Right. While we were investigating, they were still neatly stacked the way I placed them." Kaede said. "Maybe they put the books back when they left the room." Kaito said. "That would be quite difficult to achieve on such a narrow bookcase..." Kirumi said. "If we've ruled out the vent and doors, then how'd the culprit get in and out of the library? Maybe...divine intervention!?" Angie said. 

"Gonta no can think of any way to enter..." Gonta trailed off. "Eureka! I know how the culprit got in the library-the front door!" Miu yelled. "Um... Have you been paying attention? The camera would've taken their picture." Kiibo rolled his eyes. "Not if the culprit timed their movements around the camera intervals!" Miu yelled. "Huh? Intervals?" Kaede questioned. "What is that...?" Maki questioned. "Basically the culprit knew about the cameras and their intervals. So they snuck into the library between camera shots! To avoid appearing in the photos! Hya-hahahahaha! I know, I know... Beauty and brains? Why it's just not fair!" Miu yelled. "Miu! What's this interval you're talking about!?" Kaede yelled. "Huh? Oh, now you're asking me? After the shutter snaps, the camera can't take a new photo for 30 seconds. Cuz I redesigned the cameras to auto-roll the film instead of having to do it manually." Miu explained.

"That's the first time I'm hearing about this! Why didn't you tell us from the start!?" Kaede yelled at Miu. "Heeeeeeeeeee! B-But...I told your little beta boy-toy after I gave you the remodeled cameras." Miu said. She looked rather shrunken down from her usual over-confident self. "What?" Kaede said. She looked rather shocked. "Sh-Shuichi...?" Tsumugi mumbled. "Ah! I'm...I'm sorry! I-I guess I forgot to tell you..." Shuichi mumbled. "How could you forget to tell me...?" Kaede asked, sweat dropping. "I didn't think it would affect the plan. I-I didn't realize it would matter. I guess I just forgot to mention it...I'm really sorry..." Shuichi apologized. "Kehehe... I forgot. What a pitiful excuse." Kiyo chuckled. "Yeaaah, that's pretty much a lie." Kokichi said. "N-No, it's not a lie... He probably just forgot... There was so much going on at the time...It's only natural to forget, y'know? " Kaede mumbled. I sympathize with the fact of thinking that you ruin everything, I feel like I've ruined this class trial enough. The least I can do is defend Shuichi. Even a little bit. "I agree. As humans, we tend to forget the things that matter the least to us." I informed. I may be a little bit of a nerd, but I at least know my stuff. "Y-Yeah..." Shuichi mumbled. "Let's put that aside for now and talk about the camera intervals." Ryoma said, putting us back on track. 

"Each interval lasted for 30 seconds, correct, Miu?" Kirumi asked. "Yeah, sure, I'll explain it again to you mush heads. The three cameras that Kaediot and Poo-ichi placed go off when they pick up movement. From there, it takes 30 seconds for the film to auto-roll to the next photo." Miu explained. "So, for 30 seconds, anyone could've entered the library without their photo being taken!?" Kiibo yelled. "That may have been enough time to kill Rantaro and exit the library..." Kirumi trailed off. "It's definitely enough time! You just gotta move at lighting speed!" Tenko yelled. "I see, I see! Then there's no doubt the culprit made use of the cameras' intervals." Angie said. "That means the culprit was Miu all along! Since she knew about the intervals!" Kokichi yelled. He was obviously trying to get under Miu's skin. 

"D-Don't be rude. Miu was in the dining hall, r-remember?" I stammered out. It's been a while ever since I told another person off. "Of coourse the Ultimate-Loser would remember that! Welp, heh heh...who else knew about the intervals? Hmmm... Now, who was it again?" Kokichi let on. I feel like this is all like a big game to him, something whom you don't have to take seriously. "...Shuichi." Maki said abruptly. "...A-Ah!" Shuichi yelped in surprise. "Kehehe... Well then, does this mean that he is the culprit we have been seeking?" Kiyo said in suspense. "Sh-Shuichi...?" Kaede stammered out. "Hey! What gives, Shuichi!?" Kaito yelled. "Shuichi would never do that. Right, Shuichi?" Gonta asked. "You had better speak soon. Your silence only damns you further." Kiyo said. He really did have a scary look on his face when he got serious. He still looks hugable, In a way, but I guess that's just me. 

"F-Fess up already! Did you kill Rantaro!?" Tenko yelled. Shuichi stayed silent though, he looked like he was just caught in a huge lie. Was that lie about him though? "Hey...Shuichi...? What's gotten into you?" Kaede sweat dropped. "Don't tell me you're going to plead the fifth now." Ryoma said. "Nee-heehee... Oh man, this is getting good. Entertain me, peasants!" The possibility of Shuichi being the culprit is not impossible, but it is also not completely possible either. That's where theories come in. Kaede must be thinking the same, she must be thinking of ways to clear Shuichi's name. I trust that she'll be able to do this right, And I will be there if a hand is needed. Or...when I notice a wrong statement being said.

A/N: Commercial break! Whenever in doubt drink Powerade, and you'll find that all of you're problems go away in an instant! Even when you're extremely tired! If your relationship is crumbling Powerade is all you need! Screw all of those councilors you go to for relationship support! Powerade is all you need! 

"Say something already." Maki said. "Your tongue-tied silence speaks volumes! I fuckin' knew you were the culprit!" Miu yelled. "W-Wait just a minute! None of that is possible! Shuichi was with me the whole time we were on the lookout. When are you suggesting Shuichi killed Rantaro?" Kaede asked. "Were you really together the whole time?" Maki asked. "Huh? What do you mean?" Kaede asked. "I'm asking if you two were on lookout together the whole time." Maki clarified a little more. "W-Well, I guess we weren't together the whole time." Kaede mumbled. "So that's when Shuichi went to kill Rantaro!" Kokichi yelled. "N-No Shuichi wouldn't kill anyone!" Kaede defended. "Don't become emotional. We must seek the truth in a calm and logical manner. Or all our lives will be lost here." Kiyo said. "I'm not being emotional here. I'm saying it with conviction!" Kaede said. That's...practically the same thing. "The reason to why Shuichi couldn't have killed Rantaro was because the security alarm didn't ring until after Shuichi returned to the classroom. It only rang after Rantaro moved the hidden door, which means he was still alive. If Shuichi was with me when the alarm went off, then that means he's not the culprit!" Kaede yelled. 

"By the way... I wanna confirm one thing with you Kaede. Who set the security sensor on the bookcase? It was Shuichi, right?" Kokichi pointed out. "Huh? Y-Yeah...Shuichi was the one who set up the security sensor. What about it...?" Kaede asked. "Did you actually check yourself if the sensor was set on the bookcase, Kaede?" Kokichi asked. "No, I didn't check..." Kaede mumbled. "Did it ever occur to you that Shuichi could have lied about setting the sensor? Hmmm?" Kokichi sneered. "A...A lie...?" Kaede stammered out. Shuichi stayed silent at that, perhaps he just didn't have anything to say to that. "Shuichi pretended to place the sensor on the hidden bookcase door...But in actuality, he was holding it the whole time. And when he met up with you, he secretly triggered the sensor...to make the security alarm go off." Kokichi explained. "That would cause Kaede to assume that someone had moved to the bookcase..." Kiyo chimed in. 

"I see. Sneaky little fucker!" Miu yelled. At this point, everyone will be convinced that Shuichi is the culprit. But...can I really trust my gut...? I think that Shuichi isn't the culprit, and for some reason, I want to believe that. Despite now knowing Shuichi very well, I can understand how he must be feeling. If he's staying silent so he can face away from the truth then, I have to try and face him in the right direction. I may be useless at times but for the rare times that I can be helpful then I will embrace that to the fullest of my ability. As the Ultimate Librarian, I must try my best to let my Ultimate skill shine to the fullest. That's what she would've wanted, I must make her proud of me. Even if she's not watching me in the heat of the moment. 

Word Count: 5409

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 2K 36
If you know me IRL, you probably knew this was coming. Anyway, you are Y/n L/n, the Ultimate Street Fighter. You had a rough past as an only child. B...
105K 3.4K 36
Y/N is a normal high school girl who loves Danganronpa. When she is finally able to get one of the games herself, she happily downloads it but finds...
274 27 18
Hello! I'm Monokuma! And as you know....or dont...here at Hopes Peek High, we only take the best! Normally we would have 16 students, but this year w...
2.6K 58 19
Hajime isn't sure what to do. Run? Fight? Despair? Hope? Nothing is as it seems. Who is your friend? Who is your foe. In this world, only Monokuma wi...