The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

Galing kay Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... Higit pa

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Chapter 29

437 38 77
Galing kay Rubaloshyne

Thara laughed and hugged Allu Arvind as the man comically expressed his happiness seeing Allu Arjun's picture.

Allu Sneha smiled widely and told Thara not tot sell a particular painting of Allu Arjun, stating that she will visit her exhibition and personally buy that painting. Thara's was glowed. Her shiny eyes and wide smile made Allu Sneha wink at her and whispered in her ears that she might bring her husband as well. Thara chuckled and hugged the woman tightly, thanking her for such beautiful words.

" So back to your hotel now ?" Allu Arjun asked making her chuckle.

" No sir...Lunch and then Nani Garu's place for the next painting. " she said making Allu Arjun's face brightened.

" Wow two of us in the same day ? Come na...then you have lunch here with us and then my chauffeur will drop you," Allu Arjun said.

Thara smiled and thanked him.

" ille sir...umm my mama will be waiting outside..." she said making him tilt his head.

"Outside? Now?" Allu Arjun asked making her giggle and nod.

The actor called his PA and told the man to bring *Thara's mama* inside. Allu Arjun winked at Thara as he said that words making Thara blush.

Allu Arjun smiled widely as Naveen entered the house. Naveen exchanged hug with the Stylish star who playfully punched Naveen's stomach making the younger man smile.

Thara gave a small confused smile seeing the actor engaging Naveen into a conversation, jovially placing his arms around Naveen's shoulders. Allu Arvind walked out of his room and smiled widely.

" Eh Number 1 Aludu...what you doing here!" The veteran producer asked hugging Naveen.

Naveen chuckled and told him that his here to fetch Thara. Allu Arivind playfully punched Naveen's shoulders as he winked at the flushed Thara.

" oho...ivaru than unge mama va?Yenda aludu...solave ille," He asked, punching Naveen again as the elder man wink at Thara,making her face to reddened brighter.

Naveen chuckled and shook his head.

" Family friend sir... more than Ani sir and appa...our mom's are close friends...so like that only we address..." He said.

" Athu kaathu da...yetho anaya nalum nennu normal nu fix panni excited aga maten but mamaya naa...something something avuna? " Allu Arvind said waggling his eyebrows at Naveen.

Allu Arjun shook his head exasperatedly as he smiled amusedly.

" Nana...nuvu age limit kandi cheppu...Look at her...she is blushing," Allu Arjun said placing his hands on Thara's shoulders.

"Athu kathu da Bunny...haiyoo...cheri cheri ...Sorry ma, nennu nuvu hurt chesurintha," Allu Arvind said  as he saw his son's face. Thara shook her head and reassured him.

Allu Sneha walked out and smiled brightly informing them that lunch is ready. Naveen raised his eyebrows and tried to decline but Allu Arvind swat his shoulders and pulled him to the dining table.

" I didnt know that Allu Arvind garu knows him so well, Nelson mama ungala teriyum athuvum inthe movie kaga nu sonnaru" Thara said scratching her forehead.

Allu Arjun chuckled and pat her shoulders. " Appa met him way earlier...inge orru short film he came to do...that time Appa was jogging and then suddenly felt chest pain...that time Naveen was the one who rushed him to the hospital and all...Nelson kude teriyele...but I saw Naveen's photo in Nelson's studio...yeppe nennuku Naveen ode father nu terinjucho...I told appa and appa cheppunandi accept the film lo..." the stylish star said making Thara's eyes widened.

" Mama didnt tell you that he was Nelson's mama?" She asked making Allu Arjun smile and shook his head.

" Kathu...but he was very normal like as tho used to meet celebrities when I rush to the hospital...chumma explain mattum he did...then only I know Nelson's koduku nu..." Allu Arjun said making Thara  chuckle.

" Anuvandi...my mamavaya and your mamavaya is waiting," Allu Sneha said with an impish smile.

Allu Arjun and Thara chuckled as they walked into the dining room. Thara shook her head squealing when the maid tried to place a chicken on her plate.

" Ava full veg..." Naveen said making Allu Sneha wince.

" Aiyoo sorry ma...wait nennu papads fry panna solren," She said getting up.

Thara shook her head and smiled.

" No madam...this all ok..." she said making the woman nod and gave a small smile.

" Next time nuvu avunandi...nennu veg feast serve panre..." she said making Thara giggled.

When lunch was over. Thara and Naveen hugged the Allu family and took their leave. Allu Arvind smiled mischievously and whispered something on Naveen's ears making the younger man blush while the elder man snickered.

" Ungaluku ivangala teriyum yen munne ve solala ?" Thara asked

Naveen chuckled as he looked ahead the door. " Appa excited ah avaru help panre sonnaru...appe poi yeneke teriyum na...athuku Yashwan yethachum panjayathu kututvan...thevaiya?" He said in a resigned tone.

Thara chuckled and shook her head.

" Irunthalum...Nelson mama Allu Arjun sir...appa Nani sir...ninge parunge...yaarume yeneke sivarisu panle..." she said making him shake his head.

" Athu Seri...veetle ulle yelatayum samalichi...Revant and Aashman kitte kenji kuthadi...unne ivaga place ke yellam kutitu poren le...nee ithuvum solve...ithuke melayum solve," he said in a resigned voice.

Thara giggled and leaned towards him, pecking his cheek as the traffic turned red. Naveen smiled and pat her hands making her face glow.

He nod his head as they reached Nani house. Naveen parked the jeep and climbed out, placing his hands inside his pocket.

Naveen and Nani hugged each other tightly and exchanged pleasantries before Naveen turned around and introduced Thara to Nani. Nani smiled and hugged Thara slightly before walking inside.

Thara's eyes widen seeing an Easel already set up. She gushed at Nani and quickly went to set her things before ushering him to take a seat.

Naveen sat behind her and observed her as she professionally handled Nani while she stroked the art on the paper. It look nearly the whole afternoon till late evening. Once she finished the sketch, she presented it to Nani before taking a few stills of him for her other photos. Thara then thanked Nani while Naveen hugged Nani before the two walked out of the place.

" Seri ippe veetuku poruma?" Thara asked making Naveen chuckle.

He kept quiet and drove making her sigh. After a while, he turned to see her slumped on her seat making him chuckle. He stopped the jeep and turned himself slightly, shaking the sleepy head's shoulders.

" Huu...ama..oasiki..." Thara mumbled making him snort.

" Eh yentiri di..." he said shaking her slightly rougher making her shout as she woke up.

" Mama! Bayantuten!" She said exhaling her breath audibly as she wiped her face.

Nelson shook his head. " Seri vaa...pani puri saptutu aprom veetuku polam," he said showing the pani puri stall ahead of them. Thara squealed and quickly got down before rushing to the stall.

' Adi paavi...pani puri sonna odene yepidi odura paaru,' he thought to himself. By the time he reach towards her, Thara was already stuffing a puri into her mouth. Naveen snorted and shook his head. Thara rolled her eyes as she continued to eat her pani puri while Naveen stopped after 3 puri.

" Unake pani puri naa avalo pudikuma ?" He asked watching her amusedly.

Thara nod her head giddly. " Ama Malaysia le patti thatta kude stay panamothu kude...adikadi oru indian restaurant poi inthe sapduven...but inthe taste maari kedaikathu..." she said before taking another puri.

" Paris le ?" He asked making her pout.

" Ange kastam...oru Indian restaurant than vechirukanga but semme expensive..." she said making him nod.

Thara finished her last puri and dug her handbag when Naveen stopped her. He took his wallet out making her frown.

" Yenkitte kaasu irruke mama..." she said making him raise his eyebrows.

" Iruntutupotum...ippe athuke yenna?" He asked as he paid the vendor.

Thara sighed and shook her head. Naveen took the change and walked to the cotton candy seller and got 4 cotton candies. He then placed his wallet on his back pocket and passed the candies to her before walking to the jeep.

"Mama ninge yeneke selavu lam panna venam...yerkaname inthe gas aprom..." she trailed off and turned silent seeing his expression.

" Aniki urumiya Sonne le fiancee nu ? Aprom...nethu night kette vespa vantu ponnu keppenu...athula ok ana selavu panna Unake thapu ?" He asked.

" Athu ille but nambe veliya pogum pothu lam nige thaane selavu panringe...yeneke orumariya irruke...I am also working...I can..." she sighed.

" I know you can spend money...I am buying it because I want to...that's it..." he said and stopped the conversation.

The entire ride was silent. When they reach the vicinity, he parked the jeep and she sighed as she got down. Naveen walked ahead with her following him in a distance.

" Anna!"" Mama!" Riya and Anitha squealed as they rushed towards him and hugged his legs. Naveen chuckled and hugged the girls before turning to Thara.  Thara smiled and hand the cotton candies to the girls who squealed and thanked him.

" Innum rendu yaaruku ?" She asked making him smile.

Naveen called Vajra and Rukmini who was playing in the pool. He smiled and gave them the candies making them squeal.

" Rukmini kum ma ?" Thara asked making him smile.

" Avalum chinna ponnu thana..." he said and looked around.

" Patti...thatta yennge da Vajra ?" He asked.

" Mihi ka veetle...Thalaivar thatta kuptaru," he said smearing the cotton candy on his face as he ate it.

Thara shook her head and told him to eat it properly. She then nudged her head up making Naveen nod. Thara smiled and walked upstairs to take her bath before they join Yantra's household for dinner.

************************************

Hi Hi Hi...sorry Pah nethu Nels birthday special naale reality gavanikala...inniki pending jobs lam innum neraya irruke ponge 😴😪

Just wanted to give an update before I start on them.

Nethu space semme jolly. Nothing so so big happened but Tejadurai_02 and I were having a blast as we talked in insta while hearing the space.  So Rombhe thanks SISTERYYY yenkude rendu looti pannathuku.

HIGHLIGHTED POINTS WHICH I FELT LIKE SHARING TO YOU GUYS

Ani ode Thalapathy fav song is Ghilli opening song

Nelson ode Thalapathy fav movie Shah Jahan. Fav comedy Friends le anthe VJ Anna matum sirichite irrupare athu
Fav Song Aal thotta boopathi, uthapo

DD ode behaviour was very similar to HAB interview scene with Saritha and Ani...ava yen Ani Ani nu over scene pota innum teriyele

Ani ava kitte escape panaru nu nalla terinjichu but Nels vanthu avala kalachi semme bangam panitaru ponge! Semme pah Nels ji...unmaile vere maari vere maari 🤩

Target:15 votes

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

521K 9.2K 30
BOOK-1: COMPLETED ❤️ 🥇#1 -empowered 🥇#1 -matureaudience 🥇#1 -thewattys2021 🥇#1 -awards2021 🥇#1 -barristerbabu 🥇#1 -rudhita 🥇#1 -anirudh 🥇#1...
26.9K 2.7K 18
~Completed~ "Why do you want a girl from only and only Krishna Nagar? There are many girls in Tulsipur too." Trilochan exclaimed. Anirudh perched on...
34.4K 4.7K 30
A handsome man near 27s was Sitting on a chair helding a photo " Tumhari to shadi hogayi hogi, Mujhe maaf kardo main apni zimmedari puri nehi kaar pa...
12.7K 1.1K 16
(completed) It's a new generation story of Anidita. This story revolves around Bondita Malhotra & Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Bondita is clingy, sweet, qu...