Realizations

Por oliviafojt

Set after new moon: Bella and Alice have just returned from saving Edward from the Volturi. At first everythi... Mais

Realizations
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 part 1
Chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 20

11.8K 281 44
Por oliviafojt

Alice's P.O.V

It's been a whole month since my Jazzy left me. After our confrontation I was hoping he'd still be there so I could talk him into staying with me. I knew it would have worked if I'd had the chance. We came home earlier than we were told too so I could catch him before he left, but had another reason in place just in case. We apologized profusely to our family, not really meaning it of course. I'd do it all again in a human heartbeat.

Carlisle and Esme seemed to have forgiven us. Rosalie and Emmett on the other hand do not. They somehow saw right through our apology. I can't tell if they will ever forgive us because for some reason I can't see their futures much anymore. I get glimpses here and there but most of the time it's just blank. Edward also can't read their minds most of the time. It's like they have some sort of block put up to keep us out. Even Carlisle and Esmes futures sometimes disappear. It's really annoying and I'm getting tired of it.

Today Edward and I have decided to go hunting, which is mostly just so we can talk in private. I love Edward but I really miss my Jazzy, my protector. I want him back so he can protect me forever. I don't ever want to die and I don't think that I should have to learn to protect myself. That's a mans job. I need to figure out a plan to get him back, but how? I still can't see his future.

We leave the house and start running towards Canada. We run for awhile before taking down some deer, then sitting down to talk.

"Edward why do you think I can't see them anymore?" I asked hoping we can find out.

"Who all can't you see Ali?" He asked.

"I can't see Jasper, Peter or Charlotte so I have no idea where they are. I don't understand how they are blocking me. The same thing happens that happened when I tried to search for Bellas future. I start to have the vision, see a figure and then it's like I get pushed out by something or someone". I said in a frustrated tone.

"Well in Bellas case it was probably her shield. It must have somehow gotten stronger and kept you out too. I thought about it after you stopped seeing Jaspers future and I couldn't read his mind anymore, but I think Bella had him shielded somehow. I don't think she was strong enough to do it knowingly. I think it might have been because he's her mate, her other half. Her shield just reached out to him on its own. How it's still around him though I have no idea, since she's dead." He stated dryly.

"I guess that makes sense but then why can I not see Peters or charlottes? And how are the rest of our family blocking us too? I still see Esme and Carlisle alot, it's maybe 30/70 with them. I can hardly get a read on Emmett and Roses future, just glimpses here and there. It's frustrating me so much. I just can't stand it. And I know they are lying when they say they have no idea why. Something is definitely going on that they don't want us to know about." I said thoughtfully trying hard to look into their futures again.

"I know Ali. I feel it too. What are we going to do?" He asked.

I was about to answer when I was pulled into a vision.

Emmett and Rosalie sitting around a table in a lunchroom with 4 other people. I couldn't tell who, seeing as they were just dark black figures.
They were laughing and having a good time.
It definitely wasn't in forks, but the school does seem familiar somehow. I could tell it was going to happen soon, probably this fall.

The vision lasts for 10 seconds and then i get pushed out, confused by the vision. Why are Emmett and Rosalie back in school already? Usually we have too wait 5 years for Rose to go back, and even then she's reluctant and bitchy. I've never seen her act that way at school before, she seems genuinely happy to be there. And if they are there, where are we?

I look up at Edward who looks just as confused as I do.

"Where the hell were they? That place looks so familiar, I just can't place it." I asked Edward.

"The climate reminded me of Ohio. And the school looked like the school we went to in Cleveland." He stated.

"Shaw high school? But what would they be doing there? Carlisle has not mentioned that we are moving anytime soon."

"Well obviously we are not with them in school, so i don't think we're moving. Maybe Emmett and Rose leave and stay with some friends for awhile?" He said. I could tell he didn't quite believe it.

"Who do Rose and Emmett know that goes to school?"

"I have no idea. I don't think they will tell us either. I also have a feeling we won't find out from their minds or futures. Something seems a little suspicious though." He says rubbing his hand along his chin in thought.

"What? " i asked curious.

"Well the people they were with, they were all black spots in your vision. Who are the only ones besides the family that you can't see?" He asked.

I gasped. "Jasper, Peter and Charlotte." I say. "But who is the fourth person. They only have 3 of them in their coven."

"They could have another member. The reason you can't see them makes sense now. This new person must have a gift. Most likely a power blocker." He said.

"Hm....A power blocker would be useful to have in the family. No one could ever use their powers to hurt us. I say we wait until school starts and go to Shaw high. They will definitely be surprised. And I can finally get my Jazzy back." I said smiling.

"And if the blocker is female, I can charm her into liking me. Then they will both be with the family." Edward said with a similar smile.

"We can't tell anyone about this. We will say we're going off on our own for awhile before school starts, and we will move to our house in ohio." I stated the plan and Edward nodded in agreenment.

We then ran home smiling the whole way. I'm finally going to have my protector back. Bella is dead, there is nothing stopping us from being together. I will make him see that, and he will be mine again. I can't wait until the summer is over!

TIME SKIP: TWO WEEKS LATER

Rosalies P.O.V

Today is the day that me and Emmett leave to go see our brother and sister, I'm so excited! I've missed them so much around here. I never knew how much I loved Bella until she was gone. For the brief time I thought she was dead, my dead heart broke. I know I was a bitch to her but I really did love her, or I was starting to at least. I did envy her but it was also that she wanted to give up her life for fuckward, she was always way to good for him.

I'm not super thrilled about attending school again, but I know I will enjoy it more than I usually do. I've heard the stories of Bella taking Peters fingers, she really is feisty. I've always liked Charlotte, she's also really feisty. Peter and Emmett together is usually a big fucking headache, but at least it's never boring. It might not be the best thing, us going to stay with them, we probably won't come back. I love Esme and Carlisle dearly but it's just so boring here, and I don't trust fuckward and the evil pixie.

"Babe you ready to go?" I yelled to Emmett. I know he could hear me if i just said it but it's so much more fun to yell.

"Hold your horses woman I'm comin." He yelled back.

I swear sometimes Emmett is the woman in our relationship, he takes longer to get ready than I do most of the time. He waited until now to pack.

"So where are you guys going to go?" Pixie bitch asked. I didn't even realize they came in.

"Not that's it's any of your business, but we're going on another honeymoon, like we told you before." I growled out. I can't stand those two, so I'm not really nice to them.

"Yep. We're probably gonna stay at a few properties we own, then maybe head to Europe for awhile." Emmett stated when he got down the stairs.

"Which properties are you going to stay at?" Edward asked.

They are fishing for answers, which they won't get. They still can't see inside our heads, or futures. They hate it, but I absolutely love it.

"All set babe?" Emmett asked.

"Yep. Let's go." I said walking to Emmetts jeep. "Bye mom, bye dad." I yelled.

"Bye guys. See you soon." They both said from upstairs. They will be coming to visit for a few days, they just don't know when yet.

"Bye pixie bitch, fuckward." I said. I love those names for them. Bella is a genius.

We put our bags in the back and head off to Texas.

END OF CHAPTER 20. HAD TO DO ALICES P.O.V IN THERE. I'LL DO MORE OF HERS AND EDWARDS BOTH LATER IN THE BOOK. ANYWAYS WHAT YA THINK? THEY FIGURED SOME THINGS OUT, BUT THEY ARE GOING TO BE SHOCKED. SHOULD I HAVE BELLA SEE ALICE AND EDWARD IN A VISION GOING TO SHAW HIGH, AND MAKE THEM GO SOMEWHERE ELSE? OR SHOULD THEY FIND OUT BELLA IS ALIVE?

ALL CHARACTERS AND MOST PLACES BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER. ALSO SOME DIALOG THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.

THANKS FOR READING!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

104K 2.6K 21
What if Isabella was not a Swan but a Volturi when she met Edward? What if Jane and Alec were Bella's best friends? What will happen in a whole knew...
3.9K 203 46
I don't own the Twilight story or characters, except the ones I made up. I just use the same names and change the story a little or should I say a lo...
181 19 23
Katriana Leri Moon is a seventeen year old werewolf.You're supposed to meet your mate (your soul mate) at the age of sixteen in the werewolf world...
142K 1.5K 41
COMPLETED What if the Cullens came 15 years later, when Bella is at the age of 32 (they've never been in forks before)? What would her life look like...