Unmatched Stethoscope

By ammasha

HI GUYS I AM BACK WITH MY SECOND BOOK.I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN. THIS IS MY SECOND BOOK,I WANT THE... More

CHARACTERS
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Happy vinayagar chaturthi
chapter 9
chapter 10
Milestone
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
HAPPY DIWALI
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Merry Christmas
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
Ganesh chaturthi
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
Happy diwaliii
chapter 59

chapter 49

2.1K 165 27
By ammasha

Beautiful update on a beautiful day!!!

Janani's pov:

"Athai" I yelled but she never opened her eyes.

"Nurse take her to bed and give her first aid" Naveen said.

"Yes doctor" She said and I helped her to take her inside. I sat next to her and hold her hand, "Athai you don't worry, nothing will happen to Naresh. We all are here for him, right" I said.

A hand placed on my shoulder, I turned to look Rahul were standing close to me. I stood up and hugged him" Is he going to be okay? " I asked him.

"He will be alright, Janani" He said and patted my back.

"Listen, you need to be strong Janani. Naveen and your family needs you now" He said.

"Come let's go and check on the MRI" I said and we both hurried.

We went to the lab and hurried the staff to give us the report. After lot of pestering finally she gave us the report. I opened the file and took the scan and started to analysis it. "Oh my god" I stumbled back and Rahul hold me.

"Janani you Sit " He made me sit next to him and took the report from my hand and started to see it.

"He has an internal bleeding and its very close to his brain" I murmured.

"We can do the surgery" Rahul said.

"It's very risky" I said.

"Don't loose your hope Janani, come on we need to give this report to Dr. Naveen" He said and we both stood up and started to go to Naveen.

Naveen were talking with his dad, we both went " Dr. Naveen, here is the report of patient Naresh" Rahul said and gave him the report.

Mama took it from Rahul and started to examine it. His face reaction changed and he was looking nervous. " Dad we can do the surgery " Naveen said.

"It's very risky" Mama said.

"We have to try Or else the bleeding will spread soon" Naveen said.

"No, I won't allow you to do the surgery" Mama said sternly.

"What are you talking dad, he is in danger. If we don't do the surgery now, we might lose him forever" Naveen yelled.

"There will be another way, I am sure. I am taking him to my hospital" Mama said.

"Mama both the hospital are very good, we also have the best surgeon in the city and you know it" I said.

"We can't put Naresh in danger " He said.

"Yes mama, stop thinking like a father. He is not your son now. Think of him as one of your patient and suggest your patient what is best for him" I said.

"How could I do that, when my son is in emergency" He asked.

"You have to, please make a correct decision" I said.

"I'll be back" He said and went out of our sight.

"What will he do" I asked.

"We don't know but we need to make him agree for this surgery" Naveen said.

"Who is gonna perform the surgery" I asked.

"I am not going to lead but I'll assist with Dr. Ravi" Naveen said.

"Rahul you're in for this surgery" Naveen said.

"No" We heard Dr. Ravi voice.

We three turned to see Dr. Ravi coming to us. " I am the lead and I'm the one get to choose the third" He said.

"Janani you're in" He said.

"But Dr " I started but Dr. Ravi cut me off.

"I am not asking you, this is an order" He said and walked away.

"I need to check on athai " I said and went out of that scene.

I went inside the room to see athai were sleeping. I kept the hot water next to her and then came out of the room without making any noise.

"Where is your mobile" Naveen asked me.

I searched my coat " I think I left in my room" I said.

"Your mom is worried, talk to her" He said.

"Okay" I said and hurried to my room.

I went to my room to see Arvind were sitting in my chair. " Not today" I huffed.

"I heard your brother-in- law were admitted in our hospital" He asked.

"Yes and what are you doing in my room" I asked him.

"I am just concerned about you" He said.

"Oh yeah, thank you for your concern. Now leave my room" I snap at him.

"Janu, I am not here to annoy you. I am here as your friend" He said.

"Arvind please I beg you, don't do this. I am already tried just leave me alone" I said and started to search for my mobile.

Suddenly I heard groaning sound, I turned to see Naveen were hovering over Arvind. I ran to them and tried to pull Naveen but he jerked my hands away and again started to attack Arvind.

I was just standing there continuously calling Naveen name. Soon Rahul came and separated Naveen from Arvind and I went and stood next to Naveen and hold his shoulder.

"If you again come next to my wife, I'll fucking kill you " He roared.

"Naveen please calm down" I said and tried to turn him towards me.

"You " He turned to me.

"How many times should I have to tell you to inform me about this jerk" He yelled.

"How many times do I have to tell you" He again asked me.

"Are you enjoying his company" He asked  me.

"What " I asked him in disbelief.

"Or else you should have informed me about him but you choose not to why Janani" He asked.

"I can handle Arvind, he won't harm me" I said.

"You're a married women Janu, that means if any man comes to you with an inappropriate motive you should inform to your husband" He said.

"Naveen, now is not the time. We need to worry about Naresh not me" I snap.

"Yes, now is not the time to flirt with your boyfriend too" He said.

"Enough" Rahul yelled and we both turned and looked at him.

"You both stop your quarrel now" He said and Naveen stormed out of the room.

"Where is Arvind" I asked.

He glared at me, " Okay fine" I said and took my mobile and dial my mom's number.

My mom and dad were on their way to chennai. After talking with them, I went down to see Athai were awake sitting next to Naresh and Naveen were standing beside her. Mama was nowhere to find. I went to the canteen bought dinner for Athai and again went to the room.

"Athai come let's have dinner" I said.

"No Janu, I am not hungry. You guys eat" She said.

"Athai you fainted, you're the one who needs to eat" I said.

"Amma please eat for Naresh" Naveen said and he took the box from my hand and started to feed athai.

Amma Janu you both go home, I'll stay here. You guys can come morning " Naveen said.

"No I won't leave him not even for a second" Athai said and sat next to Naresh.

"Naveen, let's do the surgery" Mama said.

We turned to see mama were standing near the door, " Finish consulting with your friends" Naveen asked.

He nodded his head, " Mama come and have your dinner" I said and made him sit on the sofa and served his dinner.

After having dinner, " Naveen and Janani you both go home. We both will stay with Naresh" Mama said.

"No dad I'll stay, you go home" Naveen said.

"Naveen you both need to perform surgery tomorrow morning. So go home take plenty of rest and then come morning" Mama said and we both thought he was right.

I went to my room and took my belongings and informed the night shift nurse to take care of Naresh and then went to the parking lot. Naveen were waiting for me, I went and hop inside and soon we hit the road.

We both never shared even a word, I closed my eyes and soon sleep took over me. I was jerked by someone, I opened my eyes to see Naveen were staring at me and I looked around to see we arrived home.

I took my bag and then went out of the car and hurried inside. I went to my room and took my night dress and went inside the restroom.

I changed my dress and got freshen up and then came out to see Naveen were lying in bed and he already changed his dress.

I set my alarm and then lied on my side of bed and switched off the light and continued my sleep which I paused in his car.

I woke up by the sound of the alarm, I snoozed it and then got freshen up and went down to make simple breakfast for everyone. With the help of our maid I prepared idli sambar and told her to pack it. I went to my room and took a quick shower and changed into sleeveless yellow kurta set.

Costume of Janani.

At same time Naveen also got ready, we had our breakfast and then went to the hospital.

I straight away went to Naresh room and gave the food to Athai and mama and then went to my room and changed my dress.

I got an message from Dr. Ravi that he wants me to come to his office. I hurried to his room, after knocking twice I entered inside.

"Janani, come in. I was waiting for you" He said.

"Yes Dr. Ravi" I said and took my seat.

"Are you okay with this surgery, I know you're a family and how you feel about the patient" He asked me.

"I am fine, you know what I am more than fine when you and Dr. Naveen is leading the surgery" I said.

"Okay, then start your prep " He said and I nodded my head and went to the OT.

I prepared everything and then went to see Naresh. "Athai" I called her.

"We're ready" I said.

"Janani, he will be fine right. Of course he will be when you and Naveen were going to operate him" She said.

"Athai, you don't need to worry. We have best surgeon in the city. I have seen Dr. Ravi's work he is one of the finest surgeon" I said.

"Take care " She said and with the help of  Nurses we shifted him in the OT.

Soon surgery were started and throughout the surgery Naveen didn't talk to me. I assist my part pretty well that's what I think so.

Yes, surgery is success. We finished dressing and moved him to the ICU. My parents also arrived by the time and after spending some time with my family ,I started my shift.

Today was very hectic, first naresh surgery then my quick rounds and then again one surgery which I need to be third. Later at evening I visited Naresh who gained his conscious and talking with his mother.

I went inside "Naresh" I called.

"Janani" He whispered.

I went and hugged him, " You scared the hell out of me, idiot" I said.

"How am I sitting here when you did the surgery" He started to mock me.

"Stupid" I snap.

"Okay okay, kids. No fighting at my watch" My mom said.

"Amma, see he is the one who started it" I said.

"He can do anything now " Mom said.

"That's why she is my favorite aunty" Naresh said.

"This is not fair" I exclaimed.

"Okay doctor, go and do your duty" Naresh said.

"I know that" I huffed and then went out of the room.

Night my shift got over, I changed my dress and took my bag and went to Naresh room. My mom and athai were staying at night with Naresh.

"Janu ma, come does your shift got over" Athai asked me.

"Yes athai" I said.

"Okay Janani, tomorrow you have day off right,Take rest at home" Athai said.

"Okay athai" I said.

"How will you go now" Mom asked me.

"I'll go with Naveen" I said.

"Naveen already went home Janu, he never said anything to you" Athai asked.

"I don't know athai, maybe he thought I would stay " I said.

"How will you go now" My mom asked me.

"No need to worry when Rahul is here" Said Rahul entered inside.

"Thank god, you are still here" I said.

"Okay Janu, you go with Rahul, it's already late" Mom said.

"Okay mom and athai take care of this idiot " I said bid bye.

We both went to the parking lot " So you both fight again" He asked me.

"What are you talking about" I asked.

"Don't act dumb, I know you both are fighting and that's why he left you " He said.

"Yes we are in fighting mode,but he won't leave me " I said.

"But he did" He mocked me.

We both got in his car, and soon he hit the road. Throughout the ride I was only thinking about Naveen. I should be the one who must be mad but everything is opposite in my life.

Rahul drop me and then went to his home. I went inside to see my dad, Naveen and Mama were having dinner. "Come join us Janu" Mama called me.

"It's okay, you guys eat, I need to freshen up first" I said and started to climb upstairs.

I got inside my room and decided to take a shower, hot shower is making me feel alive and feel fresh. I wrap towel around my body and open the door to see Naveen were sitting on the bed.

Shit I forgot to bring my dress with me Or to lock the door. I open the door peeped my head out " Naveen" I called him.

"Yes" He said and looked at me.

"I forgot to bring my dress, would you pass my dress or else wait outside" I asked.

He nodded his head and went out of the room. I would be lying if I say I was not hurt. Yes, I was expecting him to do something or else say anything.

I changed my dress and then open the door, he came inside and I went down to have my dinner. I served food in my plate and then started to eat.

My dad came and sat next to me, " I missed you so much" He said.

"Well, I miss you too" I said.

"Janani, are you happy here" He asked me.

"Dad, I am in your sister's home. Ofcourse I am happy" I said.

"Now it's not just my sister's place, it's your home too" He said.

"Yes dad I am happy, how could I not be when I have a most wonderful parents in the world" I said.

"Give it to me, I want to feed you" He said and took the plate and started to feed me.

"Look at you, not eating properly. You lost weight compare to last time I saw you" He said.

"Dad " I warned him.

"I want to come home and spend some days with you and mom" I said.

"Then who is stopping you" He asked me.

"No one but my work" I said.

"But you need to come for Deepavali right" He asked.

"I don't know, I never talked about this to athai or Naveen" I said.

"This is your first Deepavali after marriage, you should spent in our home" He said.

"I know dad and we'll" I said.

"Okay, we can talk morning you go and sleep " He said and kissed my forehead and retrieve to his room.

I went upstairs to my room, Naveen already asleep. I lied down on my side of bed and turned to look at him.

That's it, I can't take this anymore. I moved closer to him and took his hand which is under his head and placed it around my shoulder. Then hug his torso and placed my head on his chest.

"What are you doing" He asked me.

"I am doing what you need to do" I said.

He tried to remove my hand, " Come on Naveen stop it" I said.

"I am sleepy" I said looking at him.

"Then sleep on your side, why are you disturbing me" He said.

"Really are you saying this to me" I asked.

He breathed heavily and then closed his eyes, with disappointment I started to go to my side of bed. But he held me in my place, " Sleep" He said.

"Leave me" I said.

"I said sleep" He opened his eyes.

Tears were started to come from my eyes, I looked away and wiped my tears. He held my cheek and turned my face towards him. " What happened " He asked.

"Like you don't know" I said and jerk his hand away.

"Are you mad at me for saving you from that bastard" He asked.

"I can protect myself Naveen" I said.

"But I am your husband, I can't sit there and watch you getting harassed by that douchebag " He said.

"But why are you throwing that on my face" I asked.

"I am so sorry, I am mad at him and I took it on you" He said.

"You left me today" I said.

"Again I am sorry" He said.

"What you have only sorry and nothing more" I asked.

"Janu all I am asking you to tell me everything, you don't need to handle him alone" He said.

"Naveen, if I can't able to handle him I'll straight away come to you" I said.

"But I hate him for seeing you, I hate him for stalking you and I hate him for having feelings for you" He said angrily.

"Why" I asked.

"Because I love you" He yelled...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 362 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
8.1K 977 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
225K 8.1K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
19.7K 1.3K 22
𝙶𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙿𝚂𝙴 :- His car sputtered to a halt, the engine giving out just as he spotted a girl standing beside a taxi that had stopped in the middle...