AMORE MIO (on hold)

By authorsiennablair

๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐จ. ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ: ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž I was only fourteen when I was promised to Nicolas a... More

๐š/๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ข.
๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฏ.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.

xiii.

8.5K 177 24
By authorsiennablair

GIULIA

Giving Nicolas permission to continue his actions may have been a terrible choice. But I'll live with it if it means that I'll get more of this side of him. His promise to stop when I ask is enough for me, and I oddly trust him to fulfill it.

His fingers twist underneath the thin band of the thong, gently tugging them off of me and tossing them to the side. His actions are carnal, making my heat throb for him to resume touching me. Instead, he kisses me again, slow and deep.

Two of his fingers dip between my thighs, trailing up to touch me again where I need him the most. When he finally touches my wetness, my entire body trembles, needing more. Nicolas' fingers glide against the lips as I grind down against him, adding to the friction that he's slowly torturing me with.

I'm so close already. The anticipation has built up, and this is a shock to my entire body. His fingers and touch leave me desperate for more. I've gotten off with the use of my own fingers before, but it's never felt like this before. That is usually quick and easy, but this is anything but that.

All of a sudden, Nicolas has flipped us over, so I'm sprawled out over him, one knee on either side, straddling him. My hair falls into my face as I look down at him, both of our bodies glistening in a sheer amount of sweat. My chest continues to heave, out of breath and in anticipation of what is yet to come.

Nicolas grabs the back of my neck, pulling my body down against his as he kisses me. It's a dominating action that turns me on more. As he does this, I grind down on him, feeling his cock glide against my folds. The feeling drives chills through my whole body, and I still completely. Feeling how turned on he is by what we are doing is indescribable, but it makes me feel proud of myself.

At the same time, it terrifies me. What we are doing is wrong. So fucking wrong. It goes against everything that I've been raised to believe and practice, and if my parents found out about this? I can't even bare to think about what would happen.

"What's wrong?" Nicolas' voice brings me away from my thoughts as he pulls away from our kiss, still holding my head in place with his strong hand on the back of my neck. "Giulia?"

I shake my head, bringing my hands up to rest on his bare chest as I sink further down on him. His cock aligns perfectly against my folds and I can't help myself from rubbing against him, the feeling of his soft skin rubbing against my clit driving me to the near edge.

"N-nothing," I shutter just as he lets out a groan from my action of gliding against him. I don't want to tell him I'm scared, because Nicolas might want to stop, and that's the last thing I want to do. "I'm so close, Nicolas."

My words are breathy and short, barely auditable as I keep sliding my pussy over his cock. Nicolas let's go of me to grab my hips as we mimic the action again, me grinding down against him as he presses up against me. We might as well be having sex without penetration at this point.

"Fuck this," he growls, moving his fingers further down and gathering my wetness with two of them, rubbing in a circular motion. I gasp as he aligns his fingers to my entrance, putting pressure against it but not going in.

"Wait," I gasp, shooting my hand out to his shoulder to stop his action. I'm terrified it will hurt me if the does that, or for even worse, possibly make me bleed. I want to do more with him, but if he tears my hymen with that action, everything You can't."

Nicolas' eyebrows furrow together in confusion at my words, searching my eyes for an explanation. I don't know if I'm ready for that, nor if we are even able to do that.

"I thought you touch yourself?" he asks softly, not moving his fingers, but rubbing them in circles against my entrance. I struggle to stay still where I am straddling him, afraid that his fingers will accidentally glide in if I do.

"I do...I have..." I struggle to explain to him, a combination of fear, pleasure, and embarrassment flooding my mind. I know that I shouldn't be ashamed, but because of how I was raised, I am. "I've never used my fingers like that before. Only ever touched myself, but never...that. We can't do that."

Nicolas seems to understand what I mean, because he quickly moves his fingers and instead I feel him wrap his hand around his dick, bringing the head to rub against my folds. This action combined with the pressure of his other thumb on my clit makes my eyes roll back, whimpering at the pleasure.

"You were right. You shouldn't have worn that red dress. Do you have any idea how hard it was to keep my eyes off you? How many eyes were on you?" he groans, driving me closer and closer to my breaking point. "Fucking hell. I want to fuck you so bad."

He continues to move his cock up and down, his head coated with my juices gliding between my folds and his thumb starting to make circular motions on my clit. After only a few seconds, I'm shaking as my orgasm courses through me like never before.

I throw my head back, moaning and holding myself in place with my hands firmly planted on his chest as my toes curl. I don't know how long or what happens in the next few seconds, but my mind is a complete fuzz as I experience the best orgasm of my life.

As I come down from the high, Nicolas flips us both over again, adjusting himself between my legs. I'm gasping, clutching the sheets as I begin to regain my normal consciousness. I watch as he begins to jack himself off, the head of his cock occasionally hitting my clit and folds.

His eyes meet mine as he is fisting himself, and I don't break the contact. I see the hunger in them, how badly he wants me but can't take me. I love it. My heart rate is through the roof, and it only quickens with the wild look in his eyes as he lets out a low groan, finally coming after a few moments.

Nicolas' semen is warm against the skin on my lower abdomen, throwing me off at first contact. It's another foreign feeling to me, but watching his face as he comes on me is one of the hottest things ever. The scowl on his face and the way that he braces himself adding to his sexy demeanor.

Neither of us say anything, but our eyes remain locked on each other's for a few moments as we gather our breaths. I'm completely flushed and exhausted, slightly shy now that I am processing what happened, but trying not to show it. I'm unsure of what to do or say, simply because I didn't expect for this to happen, nor have I experienced something so intimate before.

"Don't move," Nicolas commands as he rolls of the bed, padding across the suite and down the small hallway into where the bathroom likely is. I watch his back muscles flex until he disappears in the darkness. Nicolas' backside is just as built and sexy as his front, and I blush when I see his naked ass disappear. When he's finally out of sight, my body relaxes a bit and I sink further back into the bed, closing my eyes.

I can hear some shuffling from the bathroom in the otherwise silence, and I don't move besides turning my head to the side to look out the huge window panel that covers that entire wall. The lights of the Chicago skyline and greater city light up the room, and I'm trying to calm myself down and keep from overthinking.

What the hell just happened between us? How did I let it? I wanted this from him the entire time — for him to want me, show some emotion, and his attention — but like this? Imagine if we had taken an extra step and done something that we would end up regretting, or worse, if someone had discovered us.

I then realize that they still can. My entire family, father, mother, and all of my father's killer made men are downstairs partying away. My security may as well be outside the door by now without us knowing. My face feels hot as I think of someone being able to hear our sounds just minutes ago. Nicolas' groans and dirty words, my own moans and whimpers as I cried out during my orgasm, begging him to give me more.

I hear Nicolas come back into the suite, but I don't turn to face him. My body lays still with my back against the middle of the plush California king bed, arms on either side of my head as I glance out to the night life outside of us.

Nicolas hovers over me again, and my eyes flicker to meet his. They aren't as dark and scary anymore, but they certainly still seem black. He leans down, and I think he's going to touch me again, but he instead uses a warmly wet napkin to wipe his cum off of me, cleaning me up gently.

It's sweet, and I nearly smile, but then I find myself thinking about if he does this for all the women he has been with. I wouldn't think he was the type to show such gentle and tender care, but perhaps he is like this when he beds others as well, like Carmella.

I bite down on my lower lip, looking away and nearly wincing away from him. Thinking about her, and any other woman he may have done this with, makes me feel pathetic. This was the most euphoric moment I have ever experienced, but it was nothing for him. Nicolas can fuck any woman he wants in any way, and yet he had to get himself off while with me.

"What's wrong now?" Nicolas' voice is much more demanding than earlier, and it slightly offends me that he goes from being all hot and bothered to sweet and then to being a douche again.

"Nothing, I am just tired," I mumble as I pull my body away from him. I turn my back to him, curling up and facing the window to look outside. I can hear an irritated mutter come from his mouth but don't happen to catch what he says.

Instead, I hear him shuffle again, before the duvet is tugged out from under me and suddenly I'm engulfed by it. I don't move at all, because I'm afraid that I'll feel too emotional and perhaps even cry from the change in dynamics between us.

But I'm surprised because I feel the bed dip down a bit, followed by Nicolas' warmth behind me. His hand comes around my naked body, grabbing my hip and gently turning me to face him.

"Happy birthday, Giulia," Nicolas says in the most genuinely way, before placing a soft kiss on my lips. I go to say something, but he sinks down into the bed and adjusts his pillow, before turning off the small lamp besides us and turning his back to me.

I'm so fucking confused. I feel like crying, screaming, and smiling all at once. I don't understand what happened or why he is suddenly acting like this. I lay there, baffled and lost, unable to fall asleep next to him like this. Eventually I dose off due to my exhaustion and still dizzied mind, but not without thinking about him in my dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 34 33
โ—๏ธMatureโ—๏ธ The weight of his fingers inside the wet mess in my core made me lose control, I didn't even know my body could do things like that. He we...
429K 12.7K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
2.5K 20 40
This is the first book of a trilogy. All books must be read in chronological order as you may not understand what is happening and I will not be resp...
748K 25.6K 58
"Stop fighting it so much Ari, I know you want me just as much as I want you." His lustful voice was like a whisper, his hot breath caressing my face...