Territorial Boyfriend

By pretty_hwan

Watanabe Haruto, a twenty-two year old well-known Chief Executive Officer of the famous Hilteum Hotel in Seou... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY

CHAPTER TWELVE

718 32 3
By pretty_hwan

CHAPTER TWELVE: Lovey Dovey

Junghwan got confused and looked at him, Harrison is now anticipating for the teacher's reaction. He might be mad at them and will surely beat to death the President.

Junghwan looks at the man behind, then he ran towards him. Avenue embraces him between his arms, he's actually smiling because of Junghwan's confession earlier.

"I really thought that you were already dead" The younger says and buried his face on the president's chest, still crying.

Then there there's Haruto's friends, looking proud at them. Harrison is screaming and shaking Spencer's body because his plan obviously worked.

"You love me, right?" The president asks and held his face as he stare at him with a small smile.

"Y-yes, I love you" The younger responded and gave him a pout, Avenue placed a kiss on his forehead this time.

"I fucking love you more, sweetheart" The CEO responded as he hug the younger tightly.

"I also thought you were really kidnapped. Those idiot creatures was the reason behind this. They badly want you to confess your love to me." Avemue muttered and glanced at the noisy men at Junghwan's back.

"I don't why, but I can't be mad. I was so scared, I thought you will really die" The younger mutters, sobbing harder.

"Ssh don't worry, I will fucking punish them. They just made my baby worried" Avenue said and glares at his friends. They went closer to them and they all look at each other.

"Who made this fucking idea" The CEO started to ask, then they all looked at him.

"Hehe, I just want him to confess to you, sloth" Harrison exclaimed, showing his lethal smile to the president but Avenue just rolled his eyes.

"The script is even cheesy" Eunice said as he read the script, then Harrison pulled his ear.

"My baby is tired, he needs to rest." Avenue suddenly said and held Junghwan's waist.

"Hey Demitrio, Naiku hugged him earlier when you're still inside. Bye" Vernerbio said and quickly went to his own car together with Xavier.

With that, Avenue frowned and glared at his favorite hyung, Kanemoto Azure Yoshinori Naiku.

"Calm down brat, that's only a comfort hug. Right, sweetheart?" Azure mutters and pinched Junghwan's cheek. However, the president smacked his older hyung's hand that made Azure chuckle.

"The fuck, don't call him sweetheart unless you're me." Avenue said, glaring at the older japanese.

"So possessive aren't we?--uh no, territorial" Azure muttered with a playful smile then he pulled Perxius. Finally, they went to his car now and vanished.

"Extremely fucking annoying" Avenue whispers when the two finally went away.

"Hey, let's go now" Spencer said and pulled Eunice and Harrison to his car. Harrison even waves at Junghwan before they successfully went away.

So, Avenue and Junghwan are now alone. Still, embracing each other, not wanting to let go.

"Let's go home now? are you sleepy? you can sleep at my room" Avenue asks, brushing the younger's hair, Junghwan just nodded and the CEO smiled.

They're now inside the car and the younger falls asleep as they take adventure on the road.

Suddenly, Avenue received a text from an unknown number.

Unknown:
Hi Avenue, this is Stacey.

Unknown:
You did not attend our date

Unknown:
Your father is mad at you, where are you btw?

Avenue took a deep sigh, he doesn't even care about her. All he wanted to do is to rest with Junghwan. He turned off his phone, not wanting any disturbance and just proceeds on driving.

"Why are you not answering my calls, seriously?" Stacey blabbered as she stare at her phone while calling his future husband but still, he's out of coverage.

She glanced at her father who's talking with her future husband's father.

"Dad, he's not answering my calls." She said with a pout and her dad look at his business partner.

"He's really a brat, don't worry he will be obsessed with you soon" Haruto's father muttered with a smile and continue his talk with Stacey's father.

"Yah you're crazy, he might really kill me if Junghwan was not there" Azure said and smacked Roswell's shoulder.

"Are you scared? you should not be. Oh btw, hey Harrison." Vernervio calls and glanced at Park Jihoon who's busy gossiping with Kim Junkyu and Yoon Jaehyuk.

"What is it again?" Harrison asks, looking at Asahi.

"That was a brilliant plan, kudos to your excellent script" Vernervio compliments and gave him a high five. Spencer wanted a high five too but Vernervio just rolled his eyes to him.

"Do not talk to me anymore Vernervio! You're so annoying!" Spencer yells and rolled his eyes too.

"Your name is funny, Vernervio Asahi Roswell Hamada HAHAHAHAHAHA" Kim Junkyu exclaimed, looking at him while chuckling.

"But your name is the funniest" Vernervio said, glaring at him that made his officemates laugh.

"Okay shut up, I don't want to hear it" Eunice Maurice Junkyu Kim muttered and turned his body to Xavier who's scrolling on his phone.

"What is it Euni-" However, before Mashihi could finish Junkyu's name they all got startled when a loud voice was heard.

"WHERE'S MY SON?" Haruto's father shouted and glanced at the officers on the public desk.

"Good evening, Sir. Uh he's not here, uhm he went somewhere" Junkyu, being the executive assistant was the one who answered and looked at Perxius wanting for back up.

"Yes, sir. Maybe he's busy or he went somewhere to rest" Perxius confirms and a lady appeared.

"My gosh, he's not even answering my calls" The lady said as she scroll on her phone.

"He never answer it if he knows who's calling, maybe he turned off his phone because he doesn't want to hear your voice" Vernervio bravely said and stares at the lady.

"Dad! Look,he's bullying me" Stacey said with a pout but her father just shrugged it off.

"or he doesn't really like you. That's it" Hamada added and the girl glares at her.

"Once Ruru went here tomorrow, tell him that we will have a meeting at exactly six pm" Haruto's father said and walks out with the Weinsteghers.

On the other side of the world, Avenue lifts up Junghwan to transfer him to his bed. He gently placed him on the soft covers with a forehead kiss.

"Rest well, Sweetheart" Avenue sweetly muttered and removed his clothes to take a shower.

While showering, he thought of his father. He really don't want to date a girl who's just pretty. Besides, he only wants Junghwan in his life.

After his bath, he went out and grinned when Junghwan is still peacefully sleeping.

"You're the prettiest, cupcake" Avenue mumbled and opened his cabinet to get his grey t-shirt and black short pants. He dressed himself and quickly lies beside the younger.

"Good night sweetheart, I fucking love you so much" He whispers, placing a sweet gentle kiss on the younger's forehead again.

Little did he know, his sweetheart grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 590 31
YN, the youngest and the richest CEO of South Korea. A girl who have an unknown yet not so bad past. A girl who is cold to everyone except her loved...
269K 13.6K 25
- [COMPLETED] jung wooyoung is a struggling college student who suddenly finds himself taking up this 'babysitting' job with a hefty amount of cash a...
17.6K 932 28
Park Jihoon, a well known owner of a big company. Handsome? Yes. Hard working? Well of course. From one to ten. Everything about him is just perfect...
11.8K 575 28
[COMPLETED]✔️ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...