Territorial Boyfriend

By pretty_hwan

Watanabe Haruto, a twenty-two year old well-known Chief Executive Officer of the famous Hilteum Hotel in Seou... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY

CHAPTER ELEVEN

699 33 8
By pretty_hwan

CHAPTER ELEVEN: MOST AWAITED CONFESSION

Inside the abandoned building, Harrison received a text from Perxius.

Jihoon chuckled at the message saying "better take care of him or else; all of us will be buried alive"

So, he glanced at the teacher who's still tied up. Jaehyuk tapped Harrison's shoulder again, he's actually scared.

Harrison motioned Spencer to ask the boy with a script. Yes, he made a fucking script, he don't want to ruin this movie.

"Do you still want to live?" Jaehyuk asks with his softest tone of voice, the younger nodded while sobbing.

"Then, why do you want to live?" He asks again, he gently removed the handkerchief on the younger's mouth.

"I-I still have to teach my students a-and someone is waiting for me" He innocently answers that made Jaehyuk go in uwuuu > <

"Whoo's waiting for you?" Spencer asks again, then he glanced at Harrison who's preventing himself from screaming.

"Ah, m-my friend" Junghwan answers and Harrison punched the air in victory. The captive knows someone is waiting for him.

"Calm down, hyung" Vernervio muttered as he form a small smile. He actually loves this, hearing Junghwan's honest answers.

"Yah, he's too innocent for this" Eunice suddenly said, sighing as he look at the teacher.

"Your friend?" Harrison asked as he went closer, Spencer frowned at him. The older is stealing his oscar awards!

"Y-yes"

"a woman or a man?" Harrison asked with his scary voice that made Junghwan shiver. Vernervio immediately smacked his head. Eunice nearly laughed and Spencer glares at him.

"A m-man actually" The teacher answers, still stobbing.

"He's a special person to you, maybe?" Spencer asked and accidentally placed his hand on the teacher's thigh. Vernervio pulled his hair and glares at him, Spencer immediately removed his hand because he can feel that Junghwan is shivering from fear.

"Y-yes, he takes care of me" He answers again and cries as he pray that the men would give him a chance to escape or call someone.

"Do you perhaps like him?" Another voice asks again, it was Eunice this time.

Gladly, the teacher nodded. The four immediately looked at each other with annoying glances cause they're happy that they made the teacher confess.

"You like him but you're still friends with him. You should confess your love to him!" Spencer exclaimed and Vernervio choked him because he's destroying the script.

Junghwan suddenly got confused, since when did kidnappers asks about love.

"We'll let you live and escape this area once you confess your love to him" Harrison went to the flow and quickly dialed the president's number.

"Who the fuck are you" A nice greeting from the CEO indeed that made Harrison grinned.

"Your So Junghwan is here, want to talk to him for the very last time?" Harrison asks with a different voice to not sound obvious.

Suddenly, the men in black run towards them saying that the President is now outside, with real guns.

Vernervio's eyes got wider and he looked at them, he immediately called Haruto.

"Where the fuck are you, my baby got kidnapped and you're just taking a sip of your coffee in the office?" Avenue asked on his ear pods. He's definitely annoyed at his best friend.

"Idiot, I'm here inside the building you just went at. He's safe don't worry, we just want him to confess to you fucking slow suitor." Vernervio said as he walks outside, showing his annoying dance at his friends outside.

"FUCK YOU, BITCH!" He curses and pointed his gun at the Vice President but Vernervio just rolled his eyes to him.

"Calm down brat, come here already if you want to hear his confession to you" Vernervio said and walks inside again, swaying his butt to annoy him.

Avenue, Azure, Perxius and Xavier went inside and quickly found the teacher who is poorly tied up in a chair with a blindfold that is covering his beautiful eyes.

Harrison immediately ran towards him and showed his script with an annoying grin.

"Better make him confess, read the script" Harrison whispers and tap his friend's shoulder.

The president glanced at his officemates and they just silently chuckled at him. He was tricked again.

He read the script and frowned because of the questions but he suddenly grinned as he thought of Junghwan's possible answers.

"Cute" He whispers and went to the men in black and surrendered his body.

"YAH IF YOU STILL WANT HIM ALIVE IN YOUR ARMS, GIVE US THE 50 MILLION WE WANT!" Spencer screams and pointed his finger that is formed into a gun, Junghwan got startled and tried to find where the voices are coming from.

"HARU? HELP MEEE" He sadly muttered with a crying voice that made them look at him.

Eunice pushed Harrison, he's the reason that's why he should be the one who will be punished later.

Meanwhile, Avenue is now cursing continuously, he will massacre those idiots after this so called movie.

"Yah Naiku, give him the money" He commanded and Azure placed a pretended that he gave it.

But then, they heard a gun shot, from Roswell's laptop.

Junghwan got frozen on his seat and realized the situation, he cries even harder.

"AH!" Avenue screams and he acted like his arm was shot. Harrison is silently clapping his hands already.

"Your arm is bleeding!" Perxius added and puts the red food coloring on Avenue's arm.

"What the fuck do you want, I already gave you the money!" Avenue yells as he came closer to Junghwan, hugging his trembling money.

"Sweetheart, a-are you okay?" Avenue asks, pretending that his voice is getting weaker because of the shot.

However, before he could answer him, three loud gun shots were heard again. Vermervio pulled the real trigger of the gun and shoots it directly on the wall.

"HARUTO!" Azure shouts and went closer to him, adding a food coloring on his shirt again.

Avenue rolled his eyes and just pretends he's already dying.

There are gunshots again and the men already went outside with Harrison, Spencer, Eunice and Vernervio to finally reach the climax of the story.

"S-sweetheart , I'm sorry" He weakly whispers as he untie him on the chair, he removed his handkerchief on his eyes too.

Junghwan's eyes widened as he saw Avenue who's already bleeding with lots of blood.

"HARU!" He tried to yell with his hoarse voice, hugging the older while crying.

"Avenue, we will send you to the hospital!" Xavier shouts and annoyingly pulled the CEO who's already dying.

"I don't think that I will still live *coughs* but Sweetheart, promise me one thing" He acted, cupping the younger's face with his tearful eyes.

With that, Junghwan sobs even harder. He hugs the older's body asking what is it.

"You will never like someone again, only me" The CEO mutters and dramatically looks at him, coughing.

"I will not!" The teacher shouts and with that, Avenue's eyes are finally closed. He's dead. Deadly inlove with his Sweetheart.

"VLADY!" Azure and came closer with tears in his eyes, he winks at Xavier to do the same thing too.

"He's already dead" Xavier said and looked at Junghwan wanting to persuade him.

"NO!! *cries*, let's take him to the hospital!" He shouts and cups the older's face and placed a kiss on his forehead while sobbing. Then there are gunshots outside the building.

"SHIT! THEY WILL KILL US TOO! WE SHOULD RUN NOW!" Perxius yells and he panicked.

Xavier is now pulling Junghwan to run away but the teacher refused.

"H-haru, mianhae. Aaah, I did not have the chance to tell my love to you. I'm sorry if I made you wait but please, wake up-- I love you so much" He cries and hugs the older's dead body. Avenue's eyes slightly opened and his lips formed a smile. Azure glared at him, the younger japanese closed his eyes again to prevent getting caught.

"LET'S GO NOW JUNGHWAN!" Azure screams, pulling the younger because gun shots are being triggered again. Gladly, Junghwan agrees now and glanced at the dead body in front of him before they ran away.

Outside, lifeless bodies are everywhere. Then there's Hamada Asahi.

"GLAD YOU'RE OKAY!" Vernervio yells and held the younger's shoulders.

"Where's Haruto?" Eunice asks as he dramatically looks around.

"H-he was shot, multiple times" Junghwan dramatically said while sobbing, Vernervio was about to hug him for comfort but Azurr pulled the teacher and was the one who hug him.

"Ssh, he will be happy in hell now." Azure said as he rub the younger's back. Harrison and Eunice nearly laughed but got pinched by Xavier and Perxius.

Meanwhile, Avenue stood up and curses again. His shirt is now covered with lots of red colorings. He wiped the dirt on his hand and pants, then he went outside.

"YAH SO JUNGHWAN, I FUCKING LOVE YOU TOO!" He shouts then they all looked at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 407 11
just a typical high school life~well not so typical for these two people <3 Haruto and Junkyu were both the so called 'Prince' of their former...
1.7K 100 1
wherein Kanemoto Yoshinori, a teacher from Japan went to Korea to find a job and after quite some time he finally found a good job in one of Korea's...
59.9K 6.8K 45
🎀 redamancy 🎀 𝓁♡𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃 what happens if a girl with a chaotic personality, Yang Ruwoon, meet Watanabe Haruto, and Park Jeong...
48.4K 2.1K 37
„𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥?" 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵�...