Territorial Boyfriend

By pretty_hwan

Watanabe Haruto, a twenty-two year old well-known Chief Executive Officer of the famous Hilteum Hotel in Seou... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

588 29 4
By pretty_hwan

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

Unknown to them, Mr. Watanabe finally discovered about So Junghwan. He heard it from Stacey who told it to him last week. Unexpectedly, the wedding was canceled, due to the reason that Stacey refused. She revealed that Avenue already likes someone else, she was protected under Azure Kanemoto and Vernervio Hamada's custody if ever she got threatened or hurt by her father. Further, Mr. Watanabe and his men studied Junghwan's profile and he smirked at what he read.

Name: So Junghwan
Age: 20 years old
Address: *** ***, ***
Connections: Park Jeongwoo, Kim Doyoung, Bang Yedam, Kim Eunice Maurice Junkyu, Yoon Spencer Tan Jaehyuk, Takata Xavier Raven Mashiho, Choi Perxius Veniz Hyunsuk, Park Harrison Seriton Jihoon, Kanemoto Azure Yoshinori Naiku, Hamada Vernervio Asahi Roswell and Watanabe Avenue Dimetrio Haruto Violence Vladimir.

Other Important Details (OID):
Currently employed as a Kindergarten Teacher at Seoul. Has innocent looks, fair skin, captivating eyes, tall, has a deep relationship with Mr. Avenue Watanabe.

"I guess you're the reason why my son rejected my deal." He whispers with a smirk, scanning the information and photo of So Junghwan.

"Mr. Watanabe, what do you want us to do?" one of his men asks while wiping the dust on his gun.

"Keep an eye to that young boy, he's probably after my son's wealth. Seriously, he looks like a fucking gold digger behind that innocent mask" Mr. Watanabe sarcastically mutters fixing his eyeglasses with a smirk.

Meanwhile, So Junghwan is walking back and forth. He's now ready to answer Avenue's one and only question-a request rather; "Be my fucking girlfriend Sweetheart, love me till forever's not enough. Be my partner until the stars lost their own shine, until the earth stops orbiting the sun, until the sky and land collides, until our last breathe"

Obviously, it's nearly close to a wedding vow but Avenue's request makes him a husband already. His love for Junghwan is bigger than the solar system. The younger realized that he actually fell inlove with the CEO since the day they first met each other.

"So Junghwan, calm down" Harrison mutters, grinning at the younger's behavior.

They're in a garden surrounded by different types of flowers; roses, hydrangeas, tulips, sunflowers, dicentras, tulips, spikenards, chrysanthemums, carnations, daisies and magnolias.

Three days before today, Junghwan sent messages to Vernervio and Harrison. Asking them for help, gladly, the two willingly helped him to plan this.

It's a private garden behind Avenue's mansion. Obviously, the CEO is still in his office, doing his work.

"YAH KIM JUNKYU, ENOUGH WITH THE PHOTOSHOOT" Harrison yells, scolding Eunice who's taking selfies with the flowers.

"Mianhaeyo, the flowers are just so pretty!" Eunice exclaimed pointing at the hydrangeas and dicentras.

"You're the prettiest tho" Harrison teases that made Eunice glare at him.

"The two of you looks good together HAHAHAHAHA" Junghwan teases and Harrison gave him two thumbs up.

"I think we should head out now, Avenue might be home soon" Vernervio announces and they all nodded.

"Hey SP, let's go" Xavier yells and Yoon Jaehyuk walks closer to them.

"Thank you so much, I appreciate your help!" Junghwan muttered with a genuine smile, waving at the four men who are on the door.

"MAKE YOUR NIGHT HOT OKAY!? SEDUCE HIM!" Harrison yells before closing the door, he quickly receive slaps, smacks and punches from his friends.

Junghwan is now nervous, he's thinking of the words he will say to Avenue later. Then he suddenly get shy when he remember the clothes he's wearing, it was a gift from Harrison.

He's wearing a shining tight black racing pants, a pair of black boots, a black long sleeves that sexily shows his collarbones and shoulders, and a black long coat. He's very conservative, he's embarrassed to flex his collarbones and shoulders.

"Sweetheart, I'm home" Haruto softly yells, adjusting his neck tie. He looks around, looking for the cute young man he loves. He frowned, he's not in the kitchen, bathroom or even in the kitchen.

Gladly, he received a text from Junghwan.

Sweetheart:
I'm here at the garden. Want to see me?

With the sudden text, his lips formed a smirk. Are you playing games with me, baby? He thought, then he walks outside until he reach the private garden behind his mansion.

His eyes desperately looked for the younger then he bite his lips when he found him sitting on the chair with a small grin flastered in his face. He went closer and pecked his cheek.

"Hi baby, what are you doing here? Oh, did you prepare these?" Avenue asks, looking at the expensive foods and decorations. Then he looks at Junghwan who's getting shy again, showing his cheeks that are flashed in deep red.

"Sweetheart, you're wearing my coat again? That's very thick and it feels hot to wear" Avenue mutters, the younger nodded but the older was surprised at the sudden action. Junghwan gently removes the coat and placed it behind him.

"FUCK, YOU LOOK SEXY" The CEO curses, his eyes was fixed on the younger's seductive collarbone and shoulders. Junghwan shyly grinned, the older went closer to him together with his chair to sit beside him. He can never resist this blessing.

"D-did you like it?" The younger stutters, lowering his head because of embarrassment. He's actually shy because the older's eyes are obviously glued on him.

"Fucking yes, I fucking love it" Avenue answers, kissing the younger's shoulder as he look at him with lustful eyes. Junghwan might be scared sometimes but he loves how the older looks at him, especially in this kind of situation.

"Uhm, I want to ask you something" The younger started, gathering all the courage and confidence in front of the handsome man. The older leans in and stared at the younger's eyes, about centimeters away. Avenue is desperately anticipating for him to speak.

"What's the date today?"

"July 1st"

"Alright, our first monthsary will be on August 1st" The younger mutters, smiling cheekily. He waits for the older's reaction.

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? W-WAIT, DAMN A-RE YOU...FUCK, AM I YOUR BOYFRIEND NOW? YOU FINALLY ANSWERED ME?" The CEO continuously ask with his widened eyes and fast heartbeats. The younger nodded and pulled the older for a kiss. Avenue was completely shock but he deepened the kiss because of too much joy. He felt like he just won a lottery.

"I fucking love you so much, Sweetheart. Fuck, I swear that I will always take care of you. Don't you fucking fall for anybody else, your eyes should only be fixed on me. Damn, I have the prettiest girlfriend!" The CEO continuously blabbers, the childishness of the older is a whole new sight for Junghwan.

"And I have the most handsome boyfriend!" Junghwan exclaims and hugs his boyfriend. Avenue grins like high school kid who just got noticed by his crush.

"You're too cute to be true! Damn, can I eat you tonight? I can't resist your beauty!" The CEO also exclaimed, making the younger chuckle. Obviously, his boyfriend is a shameless pervert but he's already used to it.

"Calm down, Haru. Can we eat first? I'm hungryyy"

"the foods" He added, he already predicted that the older will asks, want to eat me? Avenue sighed in defeat, but he eventually smiled. He's extremely happy and madly inlove.

While eating, Junghwan received messages from Avenue's officemates . He chuckled, they're really curious and wanted updates. They even made a chatroom for them to be all updated!

The Watanabes
Active

Harrisexy:
Did you got laid? ^ ^

Vio:
Language, Park.

Zureprise:
You should've rejected him.

Vio:
wtf man

Zureprise:
Just kidding! HAHAHAHAHA

Zureprise:
yah don't fucking screencapture this!

Vio:
too late, I already did

Mashimellow:
How's the food? I think I put too much salt on the steak.

SP:
Is he good in bed?

Vio:
tf Yoon Jaehyuk, stop asking about their sex life

SP:
I'M JUST CURIOUS!

Kyuala:
The flowers are really pretty! Can we visit you again next time? I forgot to capture the chrysanthemum's beauty!

Zureprise:
You're even more beautiful than chrysanthemums @Kyuala

VenizNavidad:
FOCUS ON YOUR WORK! We still need to work here brats

You:
Holaaa, @Harrysey, probably later HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Harrysexy:
I KNOW RIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Harrysexy:
you look sexy!

You:
@Vio, calm down! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Vio:
they're annoying, seriously!

You:
@Zureprise, I love him so muuuuch ^ ^

Harrysexy:
@Zureprise, look. You're the one who got rejected

Zureprise:
:)

Vio:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAdeserve

SP:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAsmilethroughthepain

You:
@Kyuala, sure! You guys are fun to be arround!

You:
@SP, of course! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Harrysexy:
my child is not innocent anymore huhu *cries in korean

VenizNavidad:
we can make another child tho

SP:
O TO THE M TO THE G *shock in british

Mashimellow:
british HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VenizNavidad:
Just kidding, *cringes

Harrysexy:
I DON'T TAKE JOKES, LET'S FUCKING DO IT

Zureprise:
*cringes hard*

SP:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You:
@Mashimellow, it tastes great! So delicious to the point that I want to eat it everyday HAHAHAHAHAHA

SP:
Ooh, Avenue tastes great HAHAHAHAHAHAHA then you want to eat him everyday, every night rather!

Vio:
YOON JAEHYUK

Vio:
I swear to fucking jisoos, I will fucking punch your face

SP:
I DARE YOU, HONEY

VenizNavidad:
🤢🤮

Harrysexy:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HONEYSON

Vio:
funny 👍🏻

You:
See you tomorrow guys, Haru wants to have a talk with me

SP:
He'll just probably pull you to the bedroom

Harrysexy:
and that's a fuck! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Harrysexy:
a *fact

Harrysexy:
oh there's no difference tho

SP:
have fun! ^ ^

Zureprise:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

SP:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Harrysexy:
Damn you, @Zureprise HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mashimellow:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Vio:
WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VenizNavidad:
THIS IS ACTUALLY FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Junghwan chuckled at their messages, they're really funny. Then he looks at Avenue who's seriously looking at him, probably jealous, wanting some attention.

"Who got you smiling like that?" The older ask, leaning closer. He's really serious, looking at him with those strong gaze.

"Uh, your officemates are curious about us, I just answered their questions. They're funny!" The younger happily asks, schrunching his nose to reassure Avenue.

"Those idiots...I'm fucking jealous, I don't like it when anybody else got your attention" The handsome man confesses, leaning closer, gently brushing his lips on the younger. Junghwan grinned, brushing their nose together.

"Territorial aren't we?" The younger teases, making the older bite his lips between a grin. Junghwan chucled and pulled the older's nape to kiss him again. Reassuring that he's the only want he wants to be the happiest with.

The handsome monster pulled his girlfriend until he falls into his lap. Hugging his body tightly, so possessive.

"I want you, in bed" The CEO mutters, and the two quickly ran inside their shared bedroom to do an important business again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 407 11
just a typical high school life~well not so typical for these two people <3 Haruto and Junkyu were both the so called 'Prince' of their former...
4.7K 274 10
Lee Seokmin thought his life was finally on the right track. Becoming a member of an internationally well known architect firm comes with big respons...
75.5K 3.5K 78
As the next in line to the Japanese throne, Watanabe Haruto's life has been governed by rules and regulations. With the imperial family's regressing...
52.8K 1.6K 19
⚠️ WARNING~~~THIS STORY CONTAINS - MATURE LANGUAGE/ MATURE CONTENT/DEATH/ABUSE -VIOLENCE -KISSING -SMUTS I REWROTE THIS BOOK USING DIFFERENT CHARACT...