Stuck In Between

By hidingsecret

Sequel of Tethered Secrets can't stay hidden Vengeance doesn't fade Especially if it is centuries old. But lo... More

Prologue
updating schedule:
chapter 1
Tethered now available on Dreame!
chapter 2
chapter 3
The Song Of His
chapter 4
chapter 5:
Extremely important!!!
Dream realms explained
It Started With An Impulse is getting published!

Where to find the complete story:

70 9 7
By hidingsecret

Hi lovelies!

This story is shifted to Dreame, a book site and app where you will be able to find the prequel of this book namely., Tethered. Only preview is available here on Wattpad.

The daily update of Stuck In Between shall start from July 5th 2021 onwards.

Stuck In Between needs your love and support on Dreame, so please please please support me over Dreame!🥺🥺 Would appreciate a lot!😊😊 And you will find bonus chapters for both Stuck In Between and Tethered on Dreame.

And if you are worried about the coins, you get free coins daily to read chapters daily!

Would love to see you guys over there😸😸

Love you all!

- Vic❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 687 31
yes it's alice x reader although, i gave u a name cuz maybe i dont like urs. Everything that is written about victoria in this story, is about rachel...
4.9M 290K 101
In this life, a human without the money to pay for their own life is worth nothing. Take those humans in as property, breed them, and you'll end up l...
44K 1.4K 36
In which Alexia Kirby will meet a girl with beautiful blue eyes, only to find out it's the same girl her brother is always talking about. Will Alexia...
13.7M 572K 40
This book is now TOTALLY FREE! Everyone knows mermaids and vampires can't date. But when a mermaid ends up at a boarding school with a smoking hot va...