Marco vs the forces of Life

By snowglitchz

Ever since a girl came to live in his house hold. He came to a life with danger. Something he wanted. What he... More

1. It Started
2. The Vivid Red Eye's
3. Father Time
4. Dreams
5. Upgrade
6. Truth or Punishment
7. Mackie Hand
8. The Dance
9. Rebel Princess
10. Visiting Star
11. Back to Earth Summer
12. Right Back to Mewni!
13. The Dreams Again
14. Butterfly Form Star
15. Soulrise
17. Party
18. Photo Booth
19. Marc-nificent Seven V.S Meteora
20. After the Fight
21. Meeting Globgor
22. Pie
23. Catch Up
24. Hanging with Tom
25. Breaking the Blood Moon Curse
26. The Dreams Explained but.....
27. Getting some Answers
28. Too Emotional to make a Portal
29. The Magic Well
30. Made It to Mewni
31.The Solarian Warriors
32. Worlds Clash
33. After the Clash
34. Cheer Up
35. The News
36. Telling Tom
37. Our Baby
38. Care To Join Me?

16. Holding the Wand

245 7 0
By snowglitchz

After telling Star what I been doing with Hekapoo, closing the portals she made when she went butterfly mode. She decided to get Janna. She called Janna.

"What? Star?"

"Janna I need you."

"Alright let me get ready." She hangs up.

"Marco I nee-" I opened the portal with my scissors for Janna to walk through. I went and sat down. Janna finally walks in and sits next to me.

"So what's this about?"

"Okay, I thought it was a dream, but then, it was like, Oh, no, you ate all these Goblin Dogs, so it's like, it was not a dream. And then I brought the Goblin Dog truck into my bedroom, and then I crushed my bed with it, and I had to turn my bed back into a bed," I felt a funny spot on my head. I chuckled a bit. It tickled. "...and then I told my mom about it, and my mom was, like, Oh, that shouldn't be happening. And I was like," I felt the spot tickle again. I chuckled again biting my lip. "Janna. Stop blowing in Marco's hair."

"What?! That was you?!" I looked at her, placing a hand on the spot.

"Sorry. Got a little bored. No offense."

"Yeah, Star, can you just get to the point, please?" I told her.

"Okay, I'm sleep-portaling. In my sleep, every night, I hear this sound, and it's like..." She makes a high-pitched whining sound. "Oh, no, that's not it." She does it again. I cover my ears.

"Okay, Star, we get it! Can we just get to the point, please?"

"I've been following this sound" she unrolls the map, "to the same location every night. But I never make it there because I wake up. And that's where you come in, Janna. You've gotta hypnotize me so I can stay asleep."

"What?" I was shock of her decision. "Hypnotize you? Star, shouldn't you leave that to a trained professional?"

"You doubt my skills?" I place my hands on my hips.

"Yeah, actually I do," I say looking at her serious then she snaps her hands and says chicken butt and suddenly I fall asleep. Then I'm shot up.

"What the heck? What happened?" I look around confused.

"You guys, stop messing around and get over here." I get up and walk to her as she places her phone on her head. "Hey, check it out. I linked my compact phone to my mirror phone, so you'll be able to see whatever I see. Marco, you've got the scissors. If anything goes wrong out there, you come get me. You're my lifeline." All the worry started to come.

"What if you get lost, or go so far out that we can't find you?"

"Marco, we've dealt with much worse stuff than this." I look down.

"Yeah, I guess." She walks to her bed and lays down. She places her wand on the desk. Janna hands me something to hold. She pulls out the book she needs and we stand next to Stars bed.

"Okay, Star. Take a nice, deep breath." She does.

"Now, focus on my watch."

"Hey, that's my watch."

"Dude, this is about Star. Get over yourself." Janna countered.

"Ugh." I respond.

"Keep your eyes on the watch. You're feeling light as a feather." Star's eyes close, and she drifts to sleep."

"And now we wait." We start walking to the mirror phone.

"So what exactly does it look like when she portals?" I heard the sound and light change. I turn.

"Kinda like that." Star gets sucked into the portal and it closes.

"We have lift off." We walk to the mirror phone. It starts flashing static till it finally popped up. Star was moving. I don't know how long it'll take.

"I'm here for you..... Your lifeline." I grip the scissors close. Janna runs to the side and pushes a table to me. I see some stuff on there.

"Uh, what's all that?"

"Spiritual chromatograph, magic wave scope, energy oscillotron, and a jigsaw puzzle for when things get slow. But most importantly," she knocks everything off the table, the map. Now the panic came.

"Agh... agh..." I grab the map. "where is she?! Oh, here she is, she's here! No, no, maybe she's here! Or here. No. Forget this. I'm goin' in!" I grab my scissors.

"Dude, relax. She's got a long way to go."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Janna was munching on popcorn. I tap my fingers on the table.

"So... Janna. Been a while since we've hung out one-on-one. We've never really had–" Suddenly I was out. I look around. A butterfly passes by me. I watch it flutter around then land on a rose. I walk up to it. I was about to touch the butterfly till I suddenly woke up.

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty."

"Huh... what... Huh?" I climb up the chair and onto the table. "Janna? What did you–"

"Shh, shut up and look." I see a multicolored portal. I never seen that.

"Wait. Where is that on the map?"

"I don't know. She's off the map." I see her moving closer.

"Star. No, no, no, no, no. Don't, don't go in there." I started getting more worried. She goes through but couldn't seeing anything anymore because the mirror phone flashes and becomes static.

"No! That's it. I'm goin' in." I open the portal thinking Star. I jump into it. But as soon I went through, I was launched out.

"What happened? Where is she?"

"I can't get to her with the scissors if I don't know where she is." I ran to Star's mirror phone. "Call Star!"

"You call cannot be-" I hanged up and called again. I did it a couple of times. "Call Star!"

"Calling Star." The Error still popped up. I started panicking.

"Aaaaahhh! Ugh, what am I gonna do?"

"Oh, what about Glossaryck? Maybe he can..."

"GLOBGOR!!!!"

"You're a disgrace to magic." It clicked.

"Magic." I look to the side on Star's bed desk. I walk to her wand.

"Oh, that's a bad idea. And that's coming from me." I look at it.... Nothing came to mind. All my worries were on Star. I have no choice. I move my hand to the wand. I grab it and close my eyes shut scared.

"Ooh-aaaaah, you're gonna die!" After a second nothing happened. I slowly open my eyes. I pick it up looking at it.

"Huh. Nothing happened." I felt a sting. Idk what to call it. I use my other hand to grab it as well. I felt some spark, I don't know.

"It's like our souls are bonded–" Suddenly the wand pulls me up into the air and flashes with energy." I started screaming. When it transformed, I landed on my feet and finally see the wand was different. It transformed into a new wand with a teal compass-like dial and bat wings. I was in shock.

"And there." She makes it with a marker. "Now it has your mole." Okay back to the task. I go back to her desk and open the desk. I know she wrote in her new journal for spells. I flip through the pages till I find the spell I'm looking for. She mentioned it to me. Here it is. The spying spell. I shove the notebook to Janna to hold.

"Whoa. The All-Seeing Eye? Spying leads to crying?"

"Just hold it up so I can read it." I put the wand up in front of me.

"Okay." I take a deep breath. I look at the journal. I started sweating. Worrying and scared. I read it real quick.

"Okay." I close my eyes. "I summon the All-Seeing Eye to tear a hole into the sky." I glispe to the journal to keep reading. "Reveal to me that which is hidden." I close my eyes saying the last words. "Unveil to me what is forbidden!" I felt a surge come through. I felt stinging on my cheeks which makes me grit my teeth but it didn't hurt. I open my eyes aiming the wand in front. Finally, the spell formed. Show me Star. The tear showed Star. She was laying on unicorns.

"Star!"

"That's it! That's my name. Star. Thanks, strange boy."

"Star, you have to come home."

"I am home." I look at Janna.

"We've gotta get her out of there." All the panic came running through. I look back at the spell to Star.

"Just give me your hand!" I place my hand on the tear to get through but the spell broke. An explosion happened. I was launched to the wall and the table fell on me.

"Janna! Marco!" Star's voice. I raise my hand.

"Over here." The table was off me and Star was there. I smiled. She placed a hand on my cheek.

"Oh, my gosh, Are you okay?" I hold up the wand.

"Better now without that table on me."

"My wand." She grabs it from my hand. The wand transforms back to normal. "What did you do?"

"Well, I was kind of out of options," I said frowning at her.

"Oh, Marco, that was incredibly stupid of you." I looked at her offended.

"That's a little mean." She hugs me.

"Thank you." I smile. She's back.

"Ew, gross. Get a portal."

"Janna!" I look up seeing Janna dangling from a broken support beam.

"No rush." The beam collapses but Star catches her in time. "Gotcha." I get up and place my hands in my pockets.

"This is the coolest thing that has ever happened to you."

"Agreed. Oh-ho-ho, check this out." She transforms back to normal. "Huh?" She transforms to butterfly form. " Huh? I can do it... at will!

"So are you still hearing that sound?"

"I... I guess I'm not.

"And does that mean you're going to quit sleep-portaling?"

"I guess... it does."

"I don't know. I'm not convinced that this is–" They snap their fingers and I was out after the words. Sleep took over. I see nothing. Just white. Then a table appeared. I look on it and saw the wand. Star's wand. Why is it in my dream now? If her wand is here, where is she? I look around finding nothing. I grab the wand with both my hands and it transformed to what I held before casting that spell. I see the purplish little diamond at the center. I press my fingers on the bat-like wings. I place my hand on my cheek feeling the surge. But I didn't cast a spell. There was something familiar about it. Like I seen it before but that's my first time holding the wand. Suddenly I was awake.

"Good your up! Let's go!"

"Go where? We need to make a couple trips! And send out invitations! We need to find a place for the party to! For Mewmans and monster's." O right. I smiled at her and we left the castle. She sent Janna back home so now I can relax... I guess not fully. I raise my hand to my cheek. Why?

"Marco you okay?" I look up at her realizing I spaced out. "Something wrong with your cheek? You have your hand there." I look at her frowning a bit. These dreams keep happening so suddenly. I open my mouth ready to tell her but nothing comes out. No.... Star's going through a lot. She has a lot of stuff coming up and I shouldn't interfere. I'm her Sqiure! I gave her a smile.

"I'm good Star. Let's go. What's the first stop?" She looks at me skeptical.

"To Rich Pigeon! He said he wanted to talk so let's go!" She casted cloudy and we were off. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 6.9K 26
So Tom and Marco are the best of friends now! Who would've thought they'd get along so well! Tom has a family dinner coming up and his parents are de...
26.2K 396 17
Star Butterfly loves fighting monsters and going on dangerous adventures. Who she especially loves is her best friend, Marco Diaz. Star has no idea w...
6.1K 90 19
This is my first like official fanfiction that I've ever written before so I'm sorry in advance if you find this story cringy or like stupid. Anyways...
9.9K 259 38
No one could ever trick the Princess of Mewni, Star Butterfly... Yeah, you can trick her but you can never FULLY trick her... Means, that you can't t...