Gaming Middle

By rheaintheliaria

Collab with @Dovewing202 Check out her account for an awesome Warrior Cats collab between the two of us. The... More

Chapter 1: P.O.V Megaman
Chapter 2: P.O.V Megaman
Chapter 3: P.O.V Mario
Chapter 4: P.O.V Mario

Chapter 5: P.O.V Sonic

6 2 0
By rheaintheliaria

Sonic slumped back in his chair and tore open a bag of chips. He leaned his head back and dumped the entire bag into his mouth. Sonic rummaged through his backpack, grabbed another bag, and tore it open.

Bits of chips flew in every direction across the room. Sonic wasn't going to pick any of that up though. Just as Sonic leaned over his desk to grab another bag of chips out of his backpack, Wii Fit Trainer came cartwheeling into the room. Ugh. SHE was the detention monitor?! Sonic had to get out of here and fast. Sonic dashed towards the opposite door where the Wii Fit Trainer was coming in, and slammed open the door so he could escape.

"CoMe On EvERyOnE! WhO'S ReAdY tO eXeRcIsE!?!?" Sonic got yanked back into his chair with a yelp. How had she caught him!? Sonic slumped back in his chair again, looking around the classroom in frustration.

Cappy, Knuckles, Megaman, PacMan, Bowser... And some random people. Sonic muttered under his breath, "Ugh, everyone here is so boring"

The Wii Fit Trainer suddenly stopped stretching and looked over intently at Sonic. "DID yOU sAy SomEtHInG!?" The Wii Fit Trainer breathed over Sonic.

Ew!

Sonic plugged his nose and managed to choke out, "No, COUGH COUGH"

"Okay then." The Wii Fit Trainer sprinted away and karate chopped a desk in half.

"Hey, Sonic!"

Sonic looked behind him to see who had called his name.

Bowser was looking at him evilly. "If you get me outta here.. I will... Give you a bag of chips. Yeah. Yeah that should work."

Sonic glared at Bowser and pulled what seemed like 50 more bags of chips out of his backpack.

Bowser looked at the chips lazily, and yawned. "Okay then.." He looked around to make sure no one was looking, and took out a bag of Epic Gamer chips... The rarest chips in the world!

Sonic looked back at the chips, drooling.

Wii Fit Trainer came out of nowhere, and was standing next to Bowser looking at the chips excitedly. "WHOA CHIPS!" She snatched the chips from Bowser and threw the whole thing (Bag and all) into her mouth. "YUM!"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- Sonic fell onto his knees, tears in his eyes. Those chips.. They could have been his forever.. He would have savored every last bite. A tear rolled down Sonic's cheek.

Bowser got up out of his seat, ears steaming with anger. He started throwing a tantrum on the floor.

Sonic looked at the clock. 2 hours had almost passed. He would be out of this garbage dump soon enough.

Just then, Lemmy burst through the door. He looked so excited. "Sorry I'm late!" He said in a cheerful voice. "Little Mac wanted me to fix his computer that I destroyed on accident!"

Wii Fit Trainer did some yoga stretches and punched Lemmy into an the seat that belonged to the karate chopped desk.

"Ow!" Sonic looked over at Lemmy only to wince. He had a huge bruise on his face, and a few of his teeth were missing.

Sonic glanced over at the clock again. Only 2 more minutes 'till they could go!

"THaT'S GREAT! NoW We CaN ALL StAY HeRE FoR An EXTRa HouR oR tWo!"

Megaman rolled his eyes and put his head down on his desk.

Morton glared at Lemmy. "Look at what you've done! I'm going to tell dad!

Bowser (Lemmy's dad that Lemmy didn't notice was there) glared at Lemmy in anger.

Lemmy stared at Morton in horror. "NO!! Please! I'll do anything!!"

"Anything?" Morton stared at him suspiciously.

Lemmy got down on his knees and bawled. "Yes, yes anything! Wah, wah.."

Sonic rolled his eyes and looked out the window. He was itching to run around. Wait a sec- WHAT THE!?! Sonic squinted his eyes. Mario was entering the Inkling residence! That little punk ditched! Sonic threw his hand up in the air. "WII FIT TRAINER, WII FIT TRAINER!!"

Wii Fit Trainer backflipped over to Sonic. "Hmm?"

Sonic frantically pointed to where Mario was now entering the Inkling Residence. "Look, look!!"

"Hold on, let me finish these cool stretches."

"NO! HE'S GOING INSIDE, QUICK, LOOK-"

"Fine." The Wii Fit Trainer jogged over to the window. UGH, MARIO HAD ALREADY GONE INSIDE, NO NO NO!

Sonic went back into his seat and noticed that Cappy was walking out of the door. "LOOK, LOOK!"

Wii Fit Trainer looked at the door where Cappy had JUST walked out of. NOOOOO-

"WHAT THE WHAT THE WHAT THE- Everyone can now have an extra 30 minutes of detention because of Sonic's lies." The Wii Fit Trainer narrowed her eyes at Sonic, and karate chopped Sonic's desk in half.

Cappy had already escaped! RIGGED!

Lemmy didn't look so cheerful anymore. He threw half of his balls at Sonic.

BOOM BA BOOM BAM

They all exploded! The classroom was in panic!

As the fire caused by the explosion surrounded them all, Megaman got up lazily, and stifled a yawn as he blasted a few water waves around the classroom, soaking everyone in the way.

Lemmy looked outraged. "HEY! YOU RUINED MY NEW T-SHIRT!"

Morton glanced over at Lemmy. "No he didn't! We wash our shirts everyday!"

Lemmy glared at Morton through slitted eyes. Morton furiously stared back at him.

Sonic stared at them in horror.

Wii Fit Trainer did a few stretches and commented,"If this continues we will have more time to spend in detention!"

As soon as Sonic heard what Wii Fit Trainer said, he tossed a bag of chips over to Lemmy and Morton so they would calm down.

"Oh yeah!" Morton and Lemmy greedily ate up their chips and slumped back in their chairs, doing huge rhea burps.

Wii Fit Trainer looked over at Lemmy and Morton, clogging her nose and fanning the air. "That was very disgust-"

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

"Um, excuse m-"

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Wii fit trainer walked up to Roy and Morton. "EXCUSE M-"

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

As soon as Roy and Morton stopped burping, Wii Fit Trainer left the classroom, burpy stench clouds following after her.

Yes! This was his chance to escape!

Sonic dashed towards the door again, grabbing his backpack, chips flying, he was almost there, almost-

The door slammed open and some rigged freak entered the room.

"CoMe On EvERyOnE! WhO'S ReAdY tO eXeRcIsE, RING FIT STYLE!?!?" Sonic got yanked back into his chair with a yelp.

What the?! Was Wii Fit Trainer back already?! Sonic stared down at his backpack that had fallen on the ground with a slam when he got thrown in the chair. His bags were ripped and his chips were crushed.. Sonic's nostrils flared in anger. Who did this person think they were??

He looked at the front of the classroom. Some rigged looking ring was there floating around the classroom, handing the people in the front of the classroom some exercise rings. "OK, so hi, I'm Ring Fit Trainer." Ring Fit Trainer pointed to the suspicious ring. "And that's my exercise ring, Ring. Wii Fit Trainer has to go train some random kids at the Fit Studios-"

Lemmy burst out laughing.

Ring Fit Trainer smiled at Lemmy. "Yes Lemmy?"

Lemmy was laughing so hard, no one could make out what he was saying. When he had calmed down a bit, he managed to say, "Did you just say the Wii Fit Trainer had to go to the fat studios??" He burst out laughing again, along with the rest of the class.

Morton was laughing so hard, tears were streaming from his eyes. He managed to laugh out, "This guy isn't the Ring Fit Trainer, he's the Ring FAT trainer, BAHAHAHA-"

The class laughed so hard the classroom shook.

The Ring Fit Trainer laughed. "Ha ha ha!"

The entire class looked at him with their nostrils flaring.

The Ring Fit Trainer continued to laugh. The joke wasn't funny anymore now that HE had started laughing too.

The Ring also joined in on the laughter, floating around the classroom as he did so. He floated up to Sonic.

"ISN'T IT SO FUNNY?? HAAAAAA-"

These creepin freakin guys were rigged.

Once the Ring started screaming HAAAAAA-, it looked down at Sonic's backpack. The Ring started glowing and shaking out of control.

Ring "Fat" Trainer sprinted up to the Ring.

The Ring spoke in a robotic voice. "Junk food detected. Junk food detected."

The Ring "Fat" Trainer shook his head. "You can't have that in a 100 mile radius of us!"

Sonic looked down at his crushed chips. "So?"

Lemmy's jaw dropped, he looked excited.

The class started screaming in unison. "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!"

The Ring Fit Trainer threw a buff punch at Sonic, but he was too quick for him. Sonic used his speed and sprinted around the room, causing it to catch fire. But the whole class was so physced by the fight, that none of them noticed anyway.

Sonic and the Wit Fit Trainer brawled for minutes more. The Ring was still glowing and shaking uncontrollably. "Junk food detected, junk-"

After a while, Bowser said, "Hey, is it just me, or is it getting hot in here?"

Sonic realized he was right. He was dripping sweat along with everyone else in the classroom.

All the smart kids (AKA, JUST MEGAMAN) were already gone, they (MEANING JUST HIM) must've noticed the fire a while ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...