Getaway Car (Sarah Cameron X...

By olivias_version7

*This story is based off of Getaway Car by Taylor Swift* The queen of the pogues and the princess of the kook... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note

Chapter 12

2.6K 49 2
By olivias_version7

Warning: Sexual Content
___________________________________
Chloe woke up with her arm around Sarah's waist. The girl supposed they had been spooning all night. This was something Chloe could get used to. It calmed her to feel her girlfriend's chest rising and falling slowly. The girls had survived last night's events and Chloe couldn't have felt more relieved. Especially since they finally found the gold. Chloe decided to let Sarah sleep longer, she could lay like this all day if she could. Unfortunately Sarah yawned and turned to face Chloe. "Good morning beautiful, how'd you sleep?" Chloe asked with a smile.

"Good morning babe, I slept great and you?"

"Amazing, especially since I had you right by my side."

Sarah grinned and pressed her forehead against Chloe's. Chloe pecked Sarah on the lips and then stretched. "We need to get ready for lunch, it's already eleven."

Sarah groaned and walked over to her room to get ready. The duo needed to make the most of today, tomorrow they would be pawning off the gold and devising a plan to get the rest of the gold. Chloe searched through her clothes and found a cute pair of jean shorts. She decided to match it with a cute green crop top. It was brand new which meantWard must've bought it for her. Chloe walked over to her closet and saw a pair of green checkered Vans on the floor, also brand new. The girl shrugged and cleaned herself up in the bathroom then changed into the new clothes. They fit perfectly which was strange, he never asked her what size she wore. Chloe walked downstairs and found Ward sitting in the living room with a newspaper. "I see you've found some of the new clothes, I asked Sarah a few things, that's why I knew your favorite color and the sizing of your clothes," Ward explained. "Thought you might need some new outfits."

"Thank you Mr. Cameron, it means a lot really," Chloe replied with a smile. "Sarah and I are going out for lunch if that's okay?"

"Absolutely, where at?"

"Waterman's I think, I've never been," Chloe answered.

"It's good, definitely worth it, have fun." Chloe nodded and waited for Sarah by the steps. The girl usually took a long time to get ready. Sarah came down the steps in a rainbow colored crop top with matching shorts. Her hair was straightened and fell down past her shoulders. Chloe took a moment to take in her beauty.

"You look amazing."

"So do you," Sarah said with a blush rising on her cheeks. "See you later Ward!"

Sarah led Chloe outside and to her car. Before driving off Sarah grabbed Chloe's hand and intertwined their fingers. "Today is going to be the best, but that's because I get to spend it with you," Sarah stated.

"I feel the same way," Chloe replied. Sarah drove them over to the Waterman's restaurant. For Chloe it almost felt wrong going in a restaurant as nice as this one. Surely the place would be full of kooks and she was indeed a Pogue. Sarah pulled the car into a parking spot and the girls walked inside the restaurant together. "Table for two please," Sarah said when they got up to the counter.

The waitress grabbed two menus and smiled at them. "Right this way."

They were led to a table for two, something Chloe had never experienced with someone before. The girl went over the menu, of course the food items were expensive but she would be able to pay it off this time. Ward gave her a hundred dollars for fixing his ridable lawn mower. It didn't seem like much work but it did take the girl a couple hours to figure it out. Maybe he was just being kind to her and John B or maybe he was trying to win them over. Chloe shook her head at that thought. It couldn't be true. "What looks good?" Sarah asked before taking a long sip of her iced tea.

"This Mahi-Mahi wrap sounds pretty good," Chloe replied with a smile.

"It is, I've had it before. Let's both get it."

Chloe and Sarah both ordered the Mahi-Mahi wrap. Sarah was right, Chloe did enjoy it a lot. It was some of the best food Chloe had ever had in her lifetime. "So?"

"It was really good Sarah, so where to next?" Chloe questioned.

"Would you fancy a walk on the beach?"

Chloe nodded. Walks on the beach was one of her favorite things to do. Usually she would do it alone to clear her head. The girls paid for the food and then headed out to the beach for a nice afternoon walk. The sun was definitely hot but the breeze off of the bright blue ocean was soothing. That's when Chloe made out a blonde boy walking towards them. She could tell it wasn't Topper by the way he was built. "Rafe?" Sarah asked as she gave the boy a dirty look.

"What are you two doing out here?"

"Walking on the beach, you know we live on this island," Sarah snapped. Chloe was shocked to see how defensive she was when she's around Rafe.

"Fine but why are you with a Pogue?"

"Dude I fucking live at your house now, what are you doing all day? Smoking weed? Getting high? Being lazy?" Chloe sneered.

Rafe's face went red as he pushed Chloe backwards. She didn't lose her balance though but instead of fighting back she stayed still. Sarah punched her brother in the arm. "Stop it Rafe."

He shoved her backwards next. "Fuck off princess."

What was with men pushing Sarah around like she was nothing? Chloe rushed towards the boy and pushed him. To her surprise she knocked him off of his feet. He landed in the soft sand with a shocked expression on his face. "Don't lay a hand on her," Chloe muttered.

Chloe reached out her hand to Sarah and the two of them walked back to the car. He must of been high, it was such a random altercation. "So much for a perfect day," Chloe thought.

"Are you okay?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, are you?"

Sarah looked over and gave her a reassuring smile. "Yes. I'm annoyed though."

"Yeah, me too, so much for a normal day," Chloe stated. Sarah put her hand on Chloe's thigh and rubbed circles on it.

"Let's not let Rafe ruin today, let's go home, go for a swim in the pool and then relax. Then tonight we can watch a few movies," Sarah explained. Chloe smiled and nodded in agreement. They got back to the house earlier than they had expected. Chloe changed into the new bikini she found in her drawer and walked out to the pool. She set a towel down on a chair and waited for her girlfriend. Sarah walked outside wearing a tie dye bikini. She grabbed Chloe's hand and they two of them jumped into the pool together. She hadn't been swimming yet since the pool had just recently got fixed.

"It's beautiful out here isn't it?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah but the view is no match for you," Chloe said with a grin. A blush rose on Sarah's cheeks and she wrapped her legs around Chloe's chest then her arms around her neck. "Isn't your dad home?"

"Nope, it's just us right now it looks like, his car is gone, he probably went shopping with Rose and Wheezie. Don't worry, I won't get us caught," Sarah explained.

"Sarah... what do you think he'd do if he found out?" Chloe asked. Sarah stayed silent for a moment and sighed.

"I don't think he'd like it that much but he'd get used to it." Chloe nodded and kissed Sarah on the cheeks.

"Sarah, I don't think I've ever been this happy since my parents passed. You're my world now and I'll always be here for you babe, I really love you. I know I say it a lot but no amount of I love you's will justify how I feel about you," Chloe stated. Sarah looked at her with a smile on her face. The Sarah Cameron smile again, Chloe loved it, she loved everything about Sarah.

"I was always afraid to show someone who I really was. Especially during sex, I didn't think they'd like what's underneath. But now, I know I can be myself around you and that you really do care about me. Chloe, I love you so much too," Sarah replied. The girls leaned in and started to kiss. Chloe broke away and looked into Sarah's deep brown eyes.

"Never be afraid to show me who you are. You're beautiful inside and out Sarah Cameron." Sarah was about to kiss Chloe again when they heard the slam of a car door. They broke away quickly when Ward and the family showed up.

"Back early?" He asked.

"Yeah, just going for a swim," Chloe replied.

"Have fun."

Wheezie grinned and looked at the two girls. "I'm coming to join you guys!"

Chloe hadn't really spent much time with Wheezie yet. She seemed like a sweet little kid and almost like Sarah's mini me, personality wise. Sarah rolled her eyes. "The most annoying yet, the most amazing sister ever. Our mom, she passed a few years after Wheezie was bored and the poor girl never got to even meet her."

"I'm sorry to hear that Sarah, I know how that must feel, no one should ever have to feel that pain," Chloe replied. Wheezie jumped into the pool changing the mood in the air. Chloe didn't know much about Sarah's mother, no one ever talked about her. Rose seemed like a cool step mom but yet again, she was a bit annoying and stuck up.

Later on in the evening Sarah and Chloe laid down upstairs. Sarah had her arms wrapped around Chloe's chest while Chloe's arm around her shoulder. The two of them weren't even paying attention to the movie at all. Instead they were more focused on each other. Sarah reached up and kissed Chloe's jawline. "Sarah aren't we supposed to be watching a movie?" Chloe asked with a chuckle.

"I've seen The Vow like one hundred times already, plus tomorrow is another big day. Trying to pawn off that gold and discussing a plan for the rest of it," Sarah whined.

"You're right, do you want to sneak out? We could always go to the Bell Tower," Chloe suggested. "John B and I have stayed up there before for fun. It was one of his dad's favorite places."

"Let's go." Sarah grabbed her keys out of her purse and the duo slowly snuck out of the house. Thankfully it was late enough and everyone was fast asleep. It didn't take them long to reach the Bell Tower. It was only about 5 minutes away from Tannyhill. Chloe turned on her flashlight and led Sarah into the old and beaten up building.

"Pretty cool building eh?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah it's beautiful, a little creepy in the dark though," Sarah replied.

Chloe chuckled. "Big John brought John B here all the time. All three of us came out one time. He said it was a relic from the old island, you know before all the... the condos and the developments?"

Chloe carefully grabbed a couple candles from the table and a lighter she saw next to it. "Up there is the Bell Tower, they used to ring the bell when boats were coming in."

"Can I see it?" She asked.

"Let me go first and make sure it's still stable," Chloe stated. The girl climbed the later and placed the candles out nicely. Sarah climbed up after Chloe and looked around in amazement. Chloe had alright lit the candles so they could see better. The girl flashed her light at part of the wall. Carved into the wood was three names, John B, JR and Chloe E. "That's cute," Sarah said with a smile. "Why do I get the feeling I'm not the first girl you've brought here?"

"I promise you are, I've only ever dated JJ and I never brought him here. I waited for someone special and that's you. Not that JJ isn't special of course," Chloe murmured. "Erm, yeah you're the first."

"Shh, I was just messing with you," Sarah giggled. Sarah walked over to the girl and slammed her lips into Chloe's.

"You want to?" Chloe asked. Sarah bit her lip and nodded. The girl sat down with her back against the wall and slipped her top off. Chloe followed suit and kissed Sarah again. She moved her lips down to the girl's neck. Sarah lightly moaned as Chloe kissed at her sweet spot. Sarah's hands roamed around Chloe's body as they kissed. Chloe looked up and Sarah before removing her bra. She always wanted to make sure Sarah was comfortable with everything she was doing.

"Sarah you're so beautiful," Chloe whispered. "Seriously every time I look at you I'm mesmerized, you're so god damn gorgeous princess."

"I love you so much baby," Sarah breathed. "You're beautiful too, so fucking beautiful."

"I love you too Sarah Elizabeth Cameron." Their lips connected again as Sarah slipped Chloe's bra off. Sarah started to kiss at the girl's neck and kissed down to her chest. Chloe moaned at the sensation of Sarah kissing her chest. Chloe tilted the girl's head up and kissed her on the lips before reaching down to take off her shorts. Chloe immediately pulled Sarah's underwear aside and slowly stuck in two fingers. "Is this alright love?"

Sarah nodded and leaned her head back. She moaned causing Chloe to pick up the pace. Sarah's hands rested on Chloe's back. She rubbed her fingers through Chloe's hair which only caused her to be more turned on. Chloe knew that no one could ever make her feel the way that Sarah made her feel. Sarah became a moaning mess when she got closer to her high. Chloe slowed the pace a bit and Sarah released over her fingers. "Fuck Chloe, you're amazing."

"You're amazing too."

"Should we get home?" Chloe asked.

"I'm not done with you yet," Sarah whispered with a smirk. Chloe was slowly pushed back to the floor. Sarah leaned in and kissed her on the lips before taking her shorts off. "It's my turn."

Sarah looked up at Chloe before taking her underwear off. Chloe was completely turned on by this and was ready for what was to come. Sarah slowly stuck her fingers in and started thrusting in and out. "Sarah, you're doing great, keep going," Chloe breathed.

Sarah started to pick up the pace causing Chloe to moan in pleasure. The girl had her fingers in Sarah's hair. Soon enough Chloe same around Sarah's fingers. Both girls were moaning softly at the sensation. Sarah pulled her fingers out and cleaned them off.

"Now should we head home?" Chloe asked.

"Probably," Sarah replied with a smile. The girls bother change back into their clothes and left the building.

Once Sarah and Chloe got back to the house they laid side by side in Sarah's bed. The girls laid face to face this time. "So, can I ask you something?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah of course," Chloe replied as she brushed her hand through Sarah's soft hair.

"My first time with you was really special... what was yours like?"

Chloe sighed and thought about her first time with JJ. "It had been after a party and he was really hurting. I was too, it wasn't long after I lost my parents actually. So we just talked about everything and it just happened, it was special I guess," Chloe answered.

"Reassurance sex?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah I guess so," Chloe said with a chuckle.

"Honestly, I never thought I would ever love someone the way characters in stories do, like Edward and Bella, Katniss and Peeta, Ron and Hermione. But now I think I do," Sarah explained.

"Are you the Bella Swan to my Edward Cullen?" Chloe asked.

"Yes I think I am," Sarah said with a big smile on her face. Chloe wrapped her arms around Sarah and pulled her close. Their faces were only inches away at this point.

"To quote Edward, you are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours," Chloe said in a dramatic voice. Sarah leaned in and pressed her lips against Chloe's.

"Let's go to sleep," Sarah whispered. "I love you Chloe Easton."

"I love you too Sarah Cameron."
____________________________________
"I struck a match and blew your mind"

Authors Note: this was a filler chapter, I'm sorry if it was boring lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 22 23
Just a heads up I don't re-read my stories so sorry for any mistakes. I try to catch myself and I do pretty often but there will be some mistakes mos...
671K 14K 76
๐๐‘๐”๐“๐€๐‹ โŸณ "๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜จ...
248K 1.3K 16
Y'N Maybank is a Italian girl that lives in Italy but also flies almost every year with her brother JJ Maybank and her parents to Outer Banks, they h...
500K 3.7K 62
โ€žmeeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...