ABO Lop-Eared Guard (abo垂耳执事)

By Shizakiraa

[Highlight Mine Sweeping: ABO/Slag Attack/Gou Xue/Birth/Wife Pursue Crematorium/Cub Autistic Stem/Unconventio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 51

2.8K 39 14
By Shizakiraa

    Yan Yi was shocked to make her eyes black, her cheeks pressed against Lushangjin's chest, and the pheromone of narcissus fragrance poured into her nose and glands.

    "Lu Shangjin?" Yan Yi murmured the name.

    "It's me, I'm here." Lu Shangjin held Souct tightly, wrapped Yan Yi in her arms with her forearm, and sat up on the ground covered with dust and broken glass.

    "It's okay." Lu Shangjin put his hand on Yan Yi's neck and touched it from head to toe, confirming that there were no wounds, and he was relieved.

    Yan Yi was stunned when he was held on his cheek by a hand covered with dust and blood.

    The palm of this alpha also has old raised scars. When he held it on his face, Yan Yi heard his heart beating.

    He saw that the alpha rib was soaked with blood, still dripping blood.

    Somehow, an unprovoked evil fire suddenly rose in Yan Yi's heart.

    He grabbed the AK47 hanging from Lu Shangjin's body and hung it skillfully on his body. With the gun in one hand, he got up from Lu Shangjin's body and handed him a thin white hand.

    Lu Shangjin was flattered and stood up, holding his hand gently.

    He thought that Yan Yi would not want to let himself hold his hand anymore.

    Yan Yi lowered his head to check the magazine, raised his eyelashes and looked at Landing Shangjin: "Bullets."

    "..." Lu Shangjin unfolded his suit jacket with two bullets hanging on the lining for him to choose from, and at the same time asked tentatively. "Do you remember me now..."

    Yan Yi interrupted him: "Give me empty-point bullets."

    Lu Shangjin choked and gave him all the empty-point bullets.

    Little Bunny Ears keenly caught the sound of rustling approaching, and Yan Yi held up his right hand and fired lightly in the direction of one o'clock.

    While pulling the trigger, a gland hunter who descended down the climbing rope was punched through the heart and flew out, and the broken organs burst and splashed.

    I have to admit that he is a well-trained top fighter, and he will choose a highly lethal hollow-pointed bullet for the target.

    The little bunny's figure coincides with the dusted lover in his heart. Lu Shang Jingui was obsessed with him, romantic and cruel, holding a gun and a rose between his lips.

    It was Lu Shangjin who asked Yan Yi to fold her wings and become a caged bird to satisfy her desire for control. When the little rabbit changed obediently, Lu Shangjin was still unsatisfied.

    His volatility and arrogance over the years must have made Little Rabbit extremely confused.

    Yan Yi jumped up along the climbing rope just now, and raised his chin to Lu Shangjin slightly: "

    Catch up." Lu Shangjin leaped lightly, grabbed the climbing rope and quickly climbed up, grabbing Yan Yi's waist and pulling into his arms, hugging Lu Shangjin. He quickly turned back to the top of the collapsed building.

    It feels good to be held, although the occasion is not suitable.

    Yan Yi simply carried the AK and hung his left hand on Lu Shangjin's neck, letting him climb up with him.

    He did not refuse his touch and hug, Lu Shangjin pulled the corners of his lips to relax.

    There is still a chance to recover, as long as Yan Yi is willing to give him a chance, he will make up for what he did wrong.

    Yan Yi glanced at him sideways, and put his gun butt against Lu Shangjin's chin and asked, "I used to spoil you so much? You look pretty."

    "What?" Lu Shangjin reacted for a while.

    What did that spider do to Yan Yi, how could his memory be messed up like this?

    The artificial memory disorder will gradually erode the nerves in the brain, which is harmful to the omega's body.

    Lu Shangjin kissed his forehead and replied with difficulty: "...Yes, I am very pampered and pampered..."

    He didn't cherish it at the time, and wasted it all as waste paper.

    The top floor was full of artillery fire, and heavy machine gun shells gathered in one corner. Shao Wenjing held Wen Chi with crying red eyes in one hand, took off his body armor and wrapped him in his arms, avoiding the chaotic bullets and got into the collapsed iron gate, and held on to him. Lu Shangjin and Yan Yi, who were running up the stairs, had a face-to-face encounter.

    Yan Yi saw Wen Chi safe and sound, holding the white knuckles of his hands on the AK and relaxed.

    Shao Wenjing glanced at Yan Yi and released the soothing pheromone. He is not in the mood to take care of others, Wen Chi is terrified, and keeps shaking in his arms.

    The smell of poppy surrounds Yan Yi. Yan Yi vibrated, and subconsciously followed him downstairs.

    His footsteps were a bit hurried, and it seemed that Shao Wenjing didn't mean to wait for him. Yan Yi bit her lip and broke free from the shackles of Lu Shangjin and chased after him.

    "Yanyan!" Lu Shangjin immediately pulled Yan Yi into his arms, hating iron and steel and groaning, "You still follow him?!"

    "He is my alpha, or who am I going with..." Yan Yi replied When I heard the end of my panic, I was afraid of being left behind.

    Shao Wenjing saw that he locked the little rabbit tightly in his arms, holding Wenchi in his arms, and had no time to take care of others.

    It seems that the A3 gland cannot be taken back today.

    "What's the use of you catching him?" He passed Wen Chi and Lu Shangjin in his arms, sneered in a low voice, "I marked him, he is now my omega."

    The words with frivolous endings are not light. Spit it out without heavy, smashing a hole in Lu Shangjin's broken heart.

    A strand of spider silk quietly connected to Yan Yi's glands, extracting all the toxins that had previously been injected to promote memory confusion.

    "He will hate you, goodluck." Shao Wenjing grinned, holding Wenchi down the stairs and fleeing towards the exit.

    Lu Shangjin locked Yan Yi more tightly in his arms, turning over the hair that covered the back of his neck, and the tooth marks left by the marks were still there, and an eight-legged spider totem mark appeared on Yan Yi's glands.

    The mania and resentment he had suppressed for several days was suddenly ignited, and the narcissus pheromone soared in the small space, and the companion ability "snap" was activated in the next instant. He wanted to tear the spider to pieces immediately.

    Yan Yi stood as if his soul was out of his body.

    As if something had been stripped from the body, she stood there blankly without looking back at Shao Wenjing's back for a long time.

    There is an alpha in the impression that it left like this.

    Resolutely threw him a back, like driving to the outskirts to cruelly drop a seriously ill dog.

    It was his own omega, Lu Shangjin saw his trance and loss of loneliness, his eyes still softened helplessly, and hurriedly put away the pheromone instead of chasing Shao Wenjing, but hugged Yan Yi tightly, wrapped it in his clothes, and his voice trembled and muttered: "It's my fault, let's go home, brother will find a way for you."

    He glanced at the direction of Shao Wenjing's disappearance, squinted his eyes, and engraved this figure in his mind.

    He admitted that everything he had done to Yan Yi was too bad.

    But he has not been willing to mark him and make him a prey in Lu Lin's sight. This is Lu Shangjin's sincere protection, even if it has deteriorated.

    Yan Yi never said anything.

    Lu Shangjin took the person away while he did not resist.

    Changhui's villa was empty for a long time, and it was not popular.

    Through the floor-to-ceiling windows, the clouds from the horizon can be seen pressing over, brewing a cloud and thunder.

    Lu Shangjin has been waiting for a storm that will come sooner or later.

    He even hoped that the little rabbit would give him a fierce fire, even if the little rabbit hit him, he would be able to fight back not at all.

    It could be said that Yi just hugged and shrank in the corner of the sofa, with nothing in his eyes, nothingness.

    His only action is to hold his belly, showing a confused expression.

    Lu Shangjin held the report of the diagnosis of false pregnancy in his hand, approached him slowly, pointed at the text on the report, and his voice was soft and low, not daring to stimulate Yan Yi's spirit too much.

    "It's a fake pregnancy. Brother didn't kill our child." Lu Shangjin showed him the report, "Look, no. But you want a child and we will definitely have it in the future."

    Yan Yi stared directly at it. This report has a terrible headache, messy memories are smashing like a fight in the brain, and the chaotic fragments are like drawers that have been turned over. I can't find what I want to find, and things I want to throw are piled everywhere.

    Lu Shangjin released a sufficient amount of soothing pheromone, and approached Yanyi a little bit, and put his stiff body into his arms, stroking him and comforting him in a low voice: "Don't believe in a false report, it's Shao Wenjing's. Provocatively, the previous photo was all his divorce."

    The inspection report in his hand was suddenly taken out.

    Yan Yi looked at the report in a trance.

    Lu Shangjin slowed down the dose of soothing pheromone, and gently rubbed Yanyi's arm: "We will have children. I will love you and the baby. You forgive me, let's start again, okay?"

    Yan Yi was indifferent.

    He didn't struggle strongly, and sat blankly in Lu Shangjin's arms, as if he had passed through an ice cellar, and Lu Shangjin shuddered in the cold.

    The spider mark on the neck repels Lu Shangjin's soothing pheromones. The more soothing pheromones that Lu Shangjin releases, the more painful Yan Yi shows.

    He suddenly remembered clearly that day when Shao Wenjing bit his back of his neck and injected pheromone, and separated his legs with his hands.

    The terrible recollection made him cold all over his body.

    "No."

    Yan Yi pushed Lu Shangjin away hard, but fell off the sofa with too much force, knelt on the floor and retched, trying to vomit this deep-seated nausea.

    When Lu Shangjin approached, he overturned the Liuli coffee table, smashing everything that could be seen in the living room to pieces.

    "Get out of me—get out——!!!"

    Yan Yi suddenly went mad, pushed Lu Shangjin out, destroyed frantically, and screamed, "What is alpha! What is it! Don't come near me! You are all the same. It's disgusting, get out——!!!"

    Lu Shangjin was hit by the flying ashtray on the wound on the side of his ribs, and the snow-white gauze suddenly became blood-red.

    He didn't care about the pain, and took advantage of the lack of words, and went to hug him tightly and kissed his forehead, letting him fight and scold in his arms, but didn't let go.

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

    Lu Shangjin kept repeating this word with trembling lips, "Brother will give you revenge, as long as you get better, brother will give you revenge, don't do this, don't hurt yourself." Yan Yi gradually stopped struggling and dropped his hands. Standing feebly, as if a breeze could blow him down without the help of Lu Jinjin.

    "I don't want to see you." He said.

    The smell of Lu Shangjin on his glands has disappeared. Without the A3 high-level gland instinct relying on the marker, Lu Shangjin's dazzling colors in his eyes gradually become one with the dark surrounding world.

    Lu Shangjin is no longer the most special alpha.

    Not even Shao Wenjing.

    As if trapped the soul and wandering in the vast galaxy, I have asked every star, there is no place for him.

    The clothes on her shoulders were warm, Lu Shangjin only noticed when she lowered her head, Yan Yi cried silently, and there was no light in her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 9.6K 53
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
31.5K 818 36
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
288K 14.5K 44
Ruby King is your average young woman who is starting to attend college full time. Everything is going great until she notices that there seems to be...
102K 1.2K 13
warning‼️‼️ married life 🖤 intersex 18+ အသားပေးမို့ မကြိုက်တဲ့သူတွေ မလာပါနဲ့ please ✖️✖️