If You Were Ours

By MelyssaWhyte

Kinsley Wright didn't come from money, but her friendship with Mafia princess, Adriana Romano, flung her into... More

Before You Read
Chapter One - Kinsley
Chapter Two - Kinsley
Chapter Three - Dane
Chapter Four - Dane
Chapter Five - Tyson
Chapter Six - Kinsley
Chapter Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Eight - Dane
Chapter Nine - Kinsley
Chapter Ten - Tyson
Chapter Eleven - Kinsley
Chapter Twelve - Dane
Chapter Thirteen - Kinsley*
Chapter Fourteen - Tyson
Chapter Fifteen - Dane
Chapter Sixteen - Kinsley/Tyson *
Chapter Seventeen - Dane
Chapter Eighteen - Dane*
Chapter Twenty - Tyson
Chapter Twenty One - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Three - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty Four - Dane
Chapter Twenty Five - Dane
Chapter Twenty Six - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Seven - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty Eight - Kinsley*
Chapter Twenty Nine - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty - Tyson
Chapter Thirty One - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty Two - Dane
Chapter Thirty Three - Kinsley*
Chapter Thirty Four - Tyson
Chapter Thirty Five - Dane
Chapter Thirty Six - Tyson
Chapter Thirty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty Eight - Dane
Chapter Thirty Nine - Tyson
Chapter Forty - Dane
Chapter Forty One - Tyson
Chapter Forty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Three - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Four - Dane
Chapter Forty Five - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Six - Dane
Chapter Forty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Eight - Dane
Chapter Forty Nine - Dane
Chapter Fifty - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty One - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Two - Tyson
Chapter Fifty Three - Tyson
Chapter Fifty Four - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Five - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Six - Dane
Chapter Fifty Seven - Dane
Chapter Fifty Eight - Tyson*
Chapter Fifty Nine - Kinsley*
Chapter Sixty - Tyson*
Chapter Sixty One - Tyson/Dane/Kinsley*
Chapter Sixty Two - Dane
Chapter Sixty Three - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Four - Dane
Chapter Sixty Five - Dane*
Chapter Sixty Six - Tyson
Chapter Sixty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Eight - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Nine - Dane
Chapter Seventy - Tyson
Chapter Seventy One - Dane
Chapter Seventy Two - Tyson
Chapter Seventy Three - Kinsley
Chapter Seventy Four ~ Kinsley*
Chapter Seventy Five - Kinsley
Chapter Seventy Six - Kinsley/Tyson
Chapter Seventy Seven - Tyson
Chapter Seventy Eight - Dane
Chapter Seventy Nine - Tyson
Chapter Eighty - Tyson*
Chapter Eighty One - Tyson/Kinsley*
Chapter Eighty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Eighty Three
Continuation of this story
Honeymoon smut - Patreon Sample*

Chapter Nineteen - Tyson*

241K 6K 1.8K
By MelyssaWhyte

Tyson ~

Dane and I unlatched Kinsley's wrists from the cuffs so we could reposition her, taking notice of the red angry skin from the friction that would need special attention later.

Kinsley let us take control of her entire body, allowing us to move her as we gently rolled her onto her stomach and cuffed her wrists so that she was face down on the bed.

"Up on your knees." I commanded, watching Kinsley rise up onto her trembling legs as she tried to obey me.

There was no way her legs were going to be able to support her so I motioned for Dane to grab a few pillows. We propped her body up with pillows, putting them under her stomach and hips, lifting her ass so she didn't need to use her legs at all.

Dane placed kisses up and down her trembling legs knowing that he was the cause.

"Relax baby." Dane said, giving her permission to let her body go lax against the pillows we'd placed beneath her.

Her pussy was glistening and pulsing, begging to be touched and on perfect display for me. I licked my lips and rolled a condom on before I took my place behind her on my knees.

My dick was heavy and throbbing in my hand as I lined it up with her drenched opening and rubbed the tip against her wetness.

The contact caused Kinsley to let out a lazy hungry moan against the silk sheets but I wanted to look into her eyes.

"Look at me." I commanded, watching her eyes lift until she met my gaze through the mirrored wall.

"What's your safe word Kinsley?"

"Vanilla." She said breathlessly.

"Are you afraid of me?" I asked in a deep voice, watching for any signs of hesitation.

"No." She answered with the corner of her mouth gathering into a small smile.

"Why not?"

"Because I trust you," she hummed.

"Good girl." I praised, watching her small smile spread as she ate up my words.

I continued massaging her opening with my tip until I had gathered enough of her wetness to press inside. I took hold of her hips and rocked forward, thrusting myself half way inside her with one powerful motion.

Holy fuck Dane wasn't lying. She's tight as hell.

Kinsleys mouth gaped open and she gasped as I stretched and filled her, keeping her eyes on me as she struggled to take my size.

I grunted and pushed deeper inside of her, but she whimpered and leaned forward, pulling away from me.

That's not how this works. You take what I give you.

Taking hold of her hips with a bruising grip, I pulled her hips back effortlessly and thrust myself deeper, stuffing more of my thick cock inside of her small slick pussy.

"Take it." I grunted, holding her hips in place when she tried to retreat again.

"Take it like a good girl." I ordered harshly, thrusting my hips until I was buried to the hilt.

Kinsley let out a loud moan as I bottomed out inside of her, but I showed her some mercy by staying there for a few seconds, letting her get used to my size.

She panted against the bed with her eyes closed letting her body adjust to the stretch and burn, but I wanted her to look at me.

"Look at me. I want you to watch me fuck you."

Kinsley's eyes immediately snapped open and she held my gaze through the mirror as I slowly pulled out of her. Her muscles contracted and she let out a desperate moan as I slid back feeling like I was pulling her soul from her body.

"Mmm I love the way you moan baby...but I wanna hear you scream."

Before Kinsley could respond to my words I slammed inside of her, rocking her whole body forward as I pulled her hips back, loving the loud scream that erupted from her mouth. I was addicted to that sound and started to pound in and out of her with powerful thrusts, watching her mouth hang open as she screamed and moaned.

The clank of the restraints was music to my ears as she writhed against my punishing thrusts and the sound of her drenched pussy sent a shiver of pleasure down my spine.

I held her in place, digging my fingers into her flesh as I fucked her, but as soon as her inner walls started fluttering I instantly slowed, denying her an orgasm until she had my permission.

"No." She gasped at my sudden change in pace.

"No?" I snarled.

I reached forward, threading my fingers in her long hair, taking a fistful of it as I pulled her head up to look at me through the mirror.

"You're mine and you don't come until I tell you to. Do you understand?" I growled.

"Yes Daddy." She whimpered, swallowing hard.

"If I want to fuck you slowly..." I started pumping in and out of her at a snails pace, gliding in and out with her wet arousal coating the condom. "...then I will."

I gripped her hair a little tighter and looked right in her eyes that were burning with desire - desire that Dane and I had put there.

"And if I want to fuck you so hard you forget your own fucking name, then I'll do that too." I growled, watching Kinsley tense and brace for the actions to follow my statement.

"In fact, it seems like you need a little lesson on who's in control here." I said, exchanging glances with Dane who was loving every second of my time with Kinsley.

"Remember the little game we played in the bathroom?" I asked in a deep voice, still sliding slowly in and out of Kinsleys opening.

She was breathless and gasping, but she managed to answer me.

"Yes D-daddy." She moaned.

"Let me remind you of the rules. I'm going to fuck you senseless and you're going to take it without making a sound...and for every sound you make...you're going to be punished..."

Kinsley's big bright eyes went wide, but stayed glued to mine in the mirror.

"What's your safe word Kinsley?" Dane asked.

"Vanilla." She moaned.

"Do you want to use it?" Dane asked.

Kinsley's eyes darkened and never left mine as her gaze intensified.

"No." She said without hesitation.

My mouth curled into a malicious grin at her willing submission as I thrusted forcefully inside her without warning.

She swallowed her own moan like a good girl and gasped as I ravaged her, pounding in and out of her relentlessly.

I grabbed hold of her ass and lifted it, changing my angle just enough to force a noise from her mouth. My thick cock hit her sweet spot enough for a moan to escape those sweet lips of hers.

Dane and I exchanged quick smiles before I brought my hand down hard on her ass as punishment for her little outburst, before rubbing the sting away.

The impact of my hand made a loud smack and her whole body tensed and jolted forward against my hand.

"I said, don't make a sound." I growled at her, reminding her of the rules.

"Yes daddy." She panted.

Picking up my pace again, I grit my teeth against how good her tight pussy felt wrapped around me, squeezing me like a vice grip as I fucked her.

I wasn't gentle and she took everything I gave her, taking in fist full of the silk sheets and straining against her restraints.

"You're doing so good baby." Dane said against her ear, kissing and tonguing his way up her neck, being the gentle to my rough.

I squeezed her ass and lifted her again, hitting the same spot that had made her scream before and watched her mouth gape and her eyes squeeze together as she fought the need to scream like the perfect little submissive that she was.

It wasnt until my balls started hitting her clit that a small moan escaped, prompting another quick slap of my hand against her ass. This time I saw something different in her eyes as I delivered her punishment.

Oh our girl likes to be spanked.

Sweat started to drip down my back as I fucked her mercilessly and just when I thought it could feel any better, I watched her eyes flash with something new, something I hadn't seen in her before. It was...mischievous.

She looked right at me through the mirror, dropped that sweet mouth open and moaned loudly, testing me and I fucking loved it.

My hand came down hard on her ass eliciting a second moan from the pure pleasure she had gotten from her punishment.

Her bratty attitude did something to me and I felt myself tighten up ready to release at her sudden desire to be punished by me.

I reached around between her legs and put pressure on her clit as I continued to ravage her.

"Scream for me baby, I want you to scream when you come for me." I grunted as I released her from the game, letting her moans and screams fill the room as I fucked the life out of her.

Her inner walls tightened around my cock strangling it as her orgasm started to take over.

"That's it, come for me baby." I encouraged, coaxing her orgasm from her as I rode her from behind, plunging in and out of her as she clenched down on my cock hard enough for me to spill into the condom. Letting out a groan as I let loose inside her I felt her muscles go lax and start to rhythmically pulse around me.

She was completely and utterly exhausted, lying lifeless on the bed as we both rode out the final waves of pleasure. Her back was rising and falling rapidly as she panted against the sheets and I tried my best not to move, knowing that she was sensitive at the moment and didn't want to over stimulate her.

I leaned forward and laid a few kisses on her back as I let myself become a little softer before pulling myself out of her as gently as possible. She left out a soft whimper as I broke our connection, leaving her empty, but she didn't move. She couldn't.

Dane and I unlatched her wrists and kissed the flushed, irritated skin.

Once her arms were free they went limp on the bed as she slowly recovered. Dane helped me roll her over so that was on her back. Her tiny body was still in a haze, rapidly trying to supply her lungs with air as her chest rose and fell quickly.

I placed my large hand gently on her throat and used my thumb to tilt her head to the side. Lowering my head, I licked a bead of sweat from her neck and whispered in her ear.

"You did so fucking good baby." I said against her ear as I kissed a trail down her neck, letting my teeth make contact with her flesh in a soft love bite that I quickly kissed away.

I scooped our sweet girl into my arms, hearing Dane starting the bath water in the other room which was usually my responsibility, but for some reason I couldn't wait to care for Kinsley.

Her tired arms draped across my neck as I walked effortlessly across the room with Kinsley in my strong arms, loving how small she felt beneath my hands.

Once we reached the bathroom she stirred and lifted her head.

"Can I have a minute?" She asked softly.

"Of course." I responded immediately, ready to give her anything she needed.

I placed her feet on the ground and stood there with my arms wrapped around her, waiting to see if her trembling legs could take her weight.

"You good?" I asked, holding my arms out.

"Yeah I got it." She said softly, breaking contact with my skin and making me feel empty.

She disappeared behind the door leaving Dane and I waiting on the other side.

"Holy fuck." I muttered.

"No shit. That was fucking incredible." Dane said, running his hand backwards through his dark hair, wrapping a towel around his waist and tossing one to me.

"You see her moan on purpose?" I asked.

"Yeah." Dane scoffed with a devilish smile.

"Brat." I chuckled with a grin.

"Listen, I was thinking we'd put her in your bed tonight." Dane said, studying my reaction.

I shook my head knowing that aftercare was Dane's specialty, not to mention the fact that I could only sleep for about two hours at a time. All I'd do is wake her or scare her and that's the last thing I wanted to do.

"No." I said firmly.

Dane let out an irritated sigh and gave me a stern look, but before he could open his mouth to argue his point, Kinsley opened the bathroom door.

She was still in the strappy lingerie that Dane had picked out, minus the thong of course and was going to need help taking it off.

Without saying a word Dane and I moved toward her and started to undress her as gently as possible. I sank to my knees in front of her, letting her steady herself on my shoulders as Dane unhooked the elaborate leather straps of her bra.

The piece fell to the floor between us, leaving her bare breasts fully exposed to me almost at eye level and as much as I wanted to leave small love bites and hickies all over them, I settled for soft kisses instead.

Her skin was so soft and perfect against my lips and I felt her hand move up the back of my neck as she started to play with my hair. She ran her fingers into my hair and would twirl them against my scalp softly. It was an intimate and loosened every knotted muscle in my neck and shoulders

No one had ever touched me like that. It was innocent and selfless and I found myself hungry for more. For once the idea the aftercare seemed appealing and the thought of having Kinsley in my bed started to grow on me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 226K 33
When Adalina is forced to marry the heir to Sicily's largest mafia, she's thrown into a tangled web of greed while navigating an electric attraction...
296K 7K 42
A nurses dream; a salary that of a doctor and then some. It only comes with a small price of leading the emergency department in a hospital solely de...
458K 9.2K 37
After going through a hard break up, Elise tries to get herself together. Meeting them in a rather weird encounter at a club, Elise catches the eyes...
80.3K 1.8K 45
Katherina Barone set on a mission to find intel on the Italian mafia Leader but instead he find her but he doesn't wanna kill her, he wants to team u...