๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’...

erensidepiecee รกltal

-๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ -๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ ... Tรถbb

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
[๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘]
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
[๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•]
a/n

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ

2.8K 89 265
erensidepiecee รกltal

Contains
mature language
some mature themes
________________________________

The next day when I got to school Eren and I did what we usually did, which was walk around.

We sat at lunch with everyone. Our new friend group considered of me, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Sasha, and Connie. Mikasa seemed to be happy that Eren finally was able to grow some balls. I still hadn't announced to anyone that Eren and I had made it official. I waited until everyone got their food and was done eating before I decided to talk.

"Guys. Eren and I have an announcement."

They all either were very confused or were asking me to continue.

"So uh you guys know help we've been talking, yeah?"

They nodded their heads.

"And how we're exclusive?"

Once again they nodded their heads.

"So Eren and I decided to make it official. We're dating now, and he's my boyfriend."

"And she's my girlfriend." replied Eren.

I patiently waited for their reaction, but never got one.

"What are you guys let down or something?"

"No, just kind of seen it coming." Replied Mikasa.

"Yeah, we all totally saw that coming." Replied Jean.

Each one of them started agreeing.

"So all of you already knew this was going to happen?"

"Knew it was going to happen from the moment I heard the name 'Eren' ever leave your mouth." Replied Jean.

"You can say that again." Replied Connie.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting that."

"Yeah me either, honestly." Replied Eren.

"Talking about a different subject, what are you guys doing for graduation?" Asked Mikasa.

I had completely forgotten about graduation, which was in a week from now. I didn't even know if I was supposed to graduate. I excused myself and made my way into the office.

Usually, you had to make an appointment with a counselor, but I called an emergency meeting of sorts. I was able to pull some strings which allowed for me getting a meeting with my guidance counselor. I sat down in her chair and wait. She eventually stepped into the office and took a seat.

"Y/n l/n, I don't know the last time I saw you."

"Yeah, I guess it's been a long time."

"And for good reason. Now what did you want to speak with me about?"

"It's about graduation. I wanted wanting to know if I was going to graduate or not."

"Okay, give me one sec. Okay, hunny?"

"Yeah, sure that's fine."

At this point my leg was bouncing out of anxiousness. I don't know how the entire idea of graduation had completely flew over my head.

"Okay, well, it looks like you're.."
____________________________________

I walked back to my lunch table and sat down.

"So how'd it go?" Asked Eren.

"How do you think it went?"

"You're seriously not going to graduate? You've been here longer than I have, and I'm still graduating."

"It was because of junior year, that's why. You missed out on senior year, not junior year."

"Shit. I'm sorry, now I feel bad. We all get to graduate while you stay here."

"Yeah, I'm sorry y/n." Said Armin.

"There's nothing you guys could've done to prevent it, it's all my fault."

I put my head down and began laughing.

"Why are you laughing? Y/n you're starting to creep my out. Is this some sadness turns into insanity type shit?" Said Eren.

"Nope."

Jean also started to laugh, everyone else was confused.

"Why the hell are you guys laughing? You're giving me the creeps." Said Connie.

"Yeah me too." Said Sasha.

All of them continued to express their confusion.

"Okay but seriously, why are you two laughing? Did someone put something into your food or something?" Said Eren.

I lifted my head up.

"Nope. Just wanted you to know, I got you."

"Got what?" Asked Eren.

"Got your dumb ass. You guys should've seen the looks on your faces. You guys looked like you were about to cry. I'm gonna piss myself, it was so funny. You guys just stood around look and Jean and I thinking we were insane. This is never leaving my brain. You guys really did look like you were about to cry, especially you Eren."

"You're telling me that you two were pranking us the entire time?!" Said Eren.

"Yup." Jean and I said in unison.

"Fuck you. You guys actually scared me, especially you, y/n."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry."

"I'll make it up to you some other time 'kay?" I whispered in his ear.

The school day went as usual. The last period bell rung, and I made my way outside to my car. As I kept walking to my car, a certain someone, was leaning against my car waiting for me. I tried to get a better look at them, but the dozens of kids kind of made it so I couldn't. The only thing I did catch was the sight of blonde hair.

No, he couldn't be here, right?

I stopped in tracks as soon as I began to process who it was. It was my ex, Reiner. He was the 'first' I was talking about. It pissed me off that he was here, because of the way we broke up. I felt used after we broke up. Now he wants to come here? If he thinks I'm just going to fall back into his arms, then he's mistaken.

I stood there for a good three minutes before Eren's voice caught my attention.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, fine."

"You don't look fine, though. C'mon you're going home."

Eren wasn't directing me to his car though, he was directing me to mine. My car, which Reiner was still leaning on. I guess he had been waiting for me. I pushed myself against Eren, trying to get him to go the opposite direction.

"What the hell's up with you? What? Something matter with your car?"

Lie y/n, lie.

"Yeah."

"Oh, that's all you had to say. C'mon I'll take you home 'kay."

I nodded my head.

Eren grabbed my hand and directed me in the direction where his car was. He didn't seem to have noticed Reiner. He continued driving until he ended up taking a wrong turn, which wasn't in the direction to my house.

"Eren, my house is back that direction."

"Yeah, I know."

"So what the hell are you doing?"

"We'll discuss when we get to my house."

The rest of the car ride was spent in silence. When we eventually ended up arriving, Eren got out the car and motioned for me to do so also. I got out of the car and followed him inside. He directed me up to his room, where I laid on the bed. He ended up slamming the door shut, which caused me to sit up fast.

"Eren what the-"

"No. You don't speak, not unless I tell you to."

"Eren I'm not a damn dog."

"Too bad. You're going to answer the questions I ask you, and you're going to answer them honestly."

"No, not until you explain what the hell going on."

"Fine, you wanna play it that way. Fine with me."

"Eren, can you please just explain to me what the hell is going on? You're scaring me."

His demeanor changed, he wasn't serious anymore. He looked sorry and sympathetic.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"Will you please just explain what going on now?"

"That's actually what I want to ask you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Who was that guy y/n?"

"He's old history, that's what. He doesn't matter Eren, and he never will. You're all that matters to me, you know that."

"Yeah, I know. Still, I would like to know who he is, though."

"I'm not going to hide it from you, so if you want to know I'll tell you. Do you wanna know?"

"What kind of dumb question is that? Of course I do."

"You're gonna need to lay down for this one."

"Why? Trying to fuck me while you tell a story?"

"No, just trying to tell you who that guy was."

"Okay, I'm listening."

"It was about 2-3 years ago. My sophomore year, the summer where I was about to become a junior. I ended up meeting him at a stupid fair. He and I immediately got along, a little too well."

"I don't like where this is going, y/n."

"I know, I know baby."

"Go on."

"Well we ended up meeting at the beginning of summer, and had ended up talking till about mid July. Mid July is when him and I began to hang out more. Eventually, we ended up hanging out every night. I always got attached to people easily, so with him it was no different. Um I don't really want to tell you the details or anything be he was kinda my-"

"You're what, y/n?"

"My first."

"Oh. Is that all?"

"No, we ended up dating after I slept with him. We dated till around September or so."

"And then what?"

"He broke up with me, said that things weren't going to work and that he didn't really have that strong of feelings for me."

"Damn, that's fucked up."

"Yeah, tell me about it."

"Question."

"Yeah?"

"Who do you think is better?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean who do you think is better, like overall?"

"Eren, that's probably the dumbest question you've ever asked me. It's you dumbass."

"So you think I'm better in bed too?"

"I'm assuming, yeah."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"Quit before I take it back. I don't want to boost your ego any higher."

"Sorry babe, but you kinda already did."

"Damnit." I cursed under my breath.

"You know, I'm kinda jealous."

"You have nothing to be jealous about."

"I kinda do, though."

"Yeah, and what would that be?"

"Jealous that he got to fuck you before I did."
___________________________________
A/N:
There's smut in the next chapter besties. This is what I meant when I said that it feels rushed, bc I kind of do feel like it is. Idk tho, I hope you guys enjoy !

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

185K 3.7K 28
๐˜ฆ.๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
611K 18.8K 48
โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š...
226K 8.2K 110
โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐šก ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜, ๐š’๐š'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ." โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ...
5.3K 182 17
In the tapestry of your life, woven with good grades and great friends, your sweet and kind personality has endeared you to many. However, amidst the...