Their kitten (Vee Poly Bxb)

By Larrysmytherapy

BEWARE!!!- THIS IS BOOK ONE OF TWO! THIS PART LEAVES OFF AS A CLIFFHANGER AND WILL BE CONTINUED LATER IN THE... More

1-Bumping into twins
2-Home?
3-In the way
4-Secrets
5-Meeting the twins' family
6-Breakfast and Jealousy
7-Trusting Them
8-Run Away?
9-Learning and Getting Help
10-Make up and Nervous
11-Uh oh!
12-After
13-Explanation and solution of panic/Date
14-Love?
15-Mistake?
16-Content
18-Big thing/Waterfall
19-Welp...
20-Study!
21-Full of Stress
22-Meeting the pack is stressful!
23-Meeting
24-Waterfall
25-In heat and aftercare
26-Little Space day
27-Little Accident
28- A twist in the plans
29-Finally Settled
30-The plan;)
31-New Alphas and Luna
32-Scarlett's Day
33-Scarlett's Day/Part 2, Admitting
34-Everyone Needs A Lil Reassurance Now and Then
35-"I-... What?"
36-Surprise!
Thank you! <3
New story update!

17-More About Them

3.7K 85 17
By Larrysmytherapy

I must have fallen asleep at some point without realizing it because my eyes slowly start to flutter open when I start to feel movement under my legs. I bring a hand up to my eye and rub at it before looking at the person who had shifted, spotting Ashton. I notice that Ashton is sitting where he was when closed my eyes but Andrew is gone from under my head and can't be seen in the empty and pretty dark room.

I let out a little whine, turning my whole position on the couch so my head plops onto Ashton's lap. I quickly wrap my around his waist and bury my head into his abdomen, his body vibrates as he chuckles. "Well hello Kitten," he says, the amusement evident in his voice.

"Hi," I muffle into his belly. It's warm, dark, and muscular but also very comfy. He chuckles once more as he tries to stand up but I hold onto him tight, shaking my head. "Nooo, stayyy!" I muffle again which causes him to sigh and sit back on the couch, starting to pet my head.

"Baby, it's late. Why don't we go to our room, hm?" He asks softly, cooing.

"Nooo, I don't wanna move, 'm comfy!" I say as I snuggle impossibly closer to him.

"Can I at least lay beside you, Love? My back is starting to ache." I nod as I let go of him, moving to a position so he can stand up.

Seconds after he stands up I feel the couch dip behind me and arms getting thrown around my waist. I twist around in my position so I'm facing him as he decides to nuzzle into my neck, a bright, beautiful smile on his face. I sigh and smile at him, "I'm sorry I made your back hurt."

"It's not your fault, I chose to stay with you. Stop blaming yourself for everything, baby." He says as he slowly kisses my neck from my collarbone to my ear lobe, raspily whispering into my ear. I start to blush and smile as I put one of my hands on his bicep.

"Don't leave, please," I say in a low voice, letting my breath hitch a bit, and a single tear rolls down my cheek. He, thankfully, can't see the tear, his face hidden next to my ear.

"Never. I promise," he reassures, burying his face into my neck once more. "I love you."

"I love you too, Ash," and after a couple of minutes, I feel myself start to drift off to sleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up when it's more bright out, to the sound of a camera. My eyes pop open and wander around the room until they land on Andrew, who is standing above us with his phone camera facing me and Ashton. I laugh at him and shake my head as I hide my face in the crook of Ash's neck.

I then hear a couple of footsteps before feeling a hair run through my hair. "Good morning Kitten," Andrew says softly.

I slowly look up at him again, eyes squinted with a small, soft smile on my face. "Mornin'," I lightly whisper, in an attempt to not wake Ashton.

"Do you wanna get up and get something to wat with me?" He asks, lightly smiling at me and putting my eat which causes me to out a low purr.

"I kind of can't right now," I say, gesturing to Ashton, his body basically cocooning me against the couch. Andrew only chuckles at that before easily pulling me out of his brother's arms and over the sleeping man into his arms. My legs and arms immediately wrap around Andrew, attaching myself to him. "Wow, it's that easy to be stolen from his arms when we're sleeping? I'm going to keep that in mind," I say, smiling and giggling which has Adnrew lightly laughing as he walks his way to the door.

"Ashton can sleep through an earthquake, trust me on that, but if he senses danger or even if it's someone that he doesn't really know is in the house, he will bounce up in a millisecond. Trust me, baby, you're safe." He says with a big smile as he squeezes me a bit tighter in reassurance.

"Okay," I say, planting a quick kiss on his lips before I nuzzle my face into his neck. "Where are we going?"

"I thought I could take you to a diner for breakfast today love," he says as he's starting to open the door.

"I would love that but what about how I'm dressed? I don't even have shoes on! And do I stink?" I ask as I nervously bite my lip, scared of stinking and him holding me while I do so.

"You look perfectly fine in our clothes, which proves that you're out and our scent is on you, as for your shoes." He says, pausing as he bends just a little bit before picking up a pair of slip-ons, smugly smiling as he closes the door and walks to the car. "And for the outrageous question on if you stink, hell to the fuck no. You smell like strawberries, lavender, and cocoa. A perfectly delicious smell." He says adding a wink as he slides me into the passenger side. I start to deeply blush as he closes the door and I start to buckle up before hiding my face in my hands as he climbs into the driver's side.

He starts the car up after he buckles himself in. I peek up at him, realizing that was a big mistake as Im met with him knowingly smirking at me. I look down at my lap, most likely going a deeper shade of red, if humanly possible. He only lets out a laugh before putting the car in drive and backing out of the driveway.

Most of the way to the small, but pretty cute diner, we sit in comfortable silence as he has his free hand laid on my thigh. I sit there, drawing rundown things with my finger on the back of his hands, lightly smiling.

Once we arrive at the diner, he has to pull his hand away to park the car, making me pout. We both just unbuckle and he hops out of the car as I start to put the slip on's on. Feeling bad if I make him wait I hurriedly stumble to get them on until I realize he's not just standing out of the car, waiting for me. He's on my side of the car, opening it and offering me a hand to help me get out.

Wow, cue the butterflies and starstruck eyes.

I stop panicking, actually being able to slip the shoes on right this time before gently taking his hand in mine, thanking him. He closes the door and locks the car before leading me into the restaurant, holding my hand as I lean my head on his shoulder, letting out a tiny yawn as we walk in.

The sign at the front says 'please seat yourself' so he leads me to a booth in the back of the restaurant. I get in on one side, the side that is against the wall, giving me a view of the whole restaurant as he slides in on the other side, smiling brightly at me.

We sit silently until our waiter comes over and takes our drink orders before walking off to the counter, giddy and smiling after figuring out we're together, Andrew having called me baby. Plus, she's a wolf, I can figure that out myself but Andrew fills me in on how she's actually part of the pack so she had started to fangirl about one of the Alphas out with their mate. Her name is Sarah, I have to take a mental note of that, she seems like a nice and genuine person.

Once Sarah is out of range and getting our drinks, I look to Adnrew with a fonding smile. "So a specific someone's leg is doing better I take it?"

"Of course, feels way better baby boy, I promise." He assures me as Sarash arrives back at the table, setting our drinks down with a smile and asking what we would like to eat. I order scrambled eggs and toast while Andrew orders the breakfast omelet and bacon.

"Good, I'm happy to hear that," I comment as Sarah once again walks away to put our order in, my eyes flickering downward at my fiddling hands.

Once I finally look up at Andrew, I see he's already staring at me, making me want to shrink into myself shyly. Almost letting out a shriek, almost! "You have beautiful eyes, Darling," he says, his big smile making me smile and look down again. The nickname makes me want to squeal, my heart happily fluttering in my chest.

"Thank you," I squeak out.

He reaches his hand across the table and lays it on top of one of mine that's resting on the table, making me look up at him again. "Can you tell me more about you? We know so much but you hide a lot of yourself back too." He asks with a small smile as I think to myself. I guess I do kind of hide mostly everything in my life. Though, can you really blame me?

"Only if you andrew the same things I do," I offer and his smile widens as he nods. Then he stands up and comes to my side of the table, sitting down next to me in the booth.

"Well, I'm 17. My full name is Matthew Jamerson Brown, I had one sibling. I love animals and kids, I also love cooking and baking, it helps calm my nerves sometimes. I love writing, coloring, and talking, when I'm close to someone I can be a chatterbox. I obviously have age regression and absolutely love attention, I also love my head getting scratched and my hair getting played with, collars. I'm obviously a Neko but fun fact, I'm smaller than most Nekos! I get attached easily and I'm very possessive. I can get very clingy, and uhm-. There's one bigger thing you know about me but I think it's something I should wait to tell you until Ashton is with us." I shyly smile, waiting for him to speak up as he pulls me into his side.

Andrew smiles at me and rubs small circles on the back of my hand, "well, I'm 18. My full name is Andrew Oliver Spade and I got my middle name from my father (Hunter). I have two siblings, I also love animals and kids, and I love spending time with you and family. I like it when people play with my hair, I can cook and bake. I just don't like cooking much, I'm also not an expert at it but I will definitely cook for you. I love cuddling and reading. Um, obviously I'm one of the future Alphas and I'm very possessive and protective. Uhm- I think that's about it," he finishes with a chuckle and just in time, Sarah comes over with the food and sets it in front of us.

Once we start to eat, we go back to comfortable silence once more. After I finished my food and Adnrew is almost done with his, he turns to me. "Can I know the big thing right now? I really want to know and it has me on the edge of my seat."

I smile and shake my head at his impatience, "I can't, I want to tell you both together because it's important for both me and you guys. It's not a bad thing, I promise," I say. I cuddle into his side as he lets out a sigh of defeat and chuckles as he puts his free arm around me, the other hand using his fork.

"Fine, I'll wait," he playfully puffs out a breath before gently kissing my forehead. Soon Sarah comes over with the check and smiles at us as she walks away, "You all set to go baby?" He asks as he slips out of the booth, standing and looking down at me, holding one of his hands out for me to take.

I nod, quickly picking up the cup of milk, taking one last drink only to accidentally dribble it down my chin and a couple of drops on my shirt. Why now? I think to myself with a pout on my lip. Andrew gives me a lopsided smile and lets out a quiet, low but fonding laugh as He grabs a napkin and helps me wipe off my mouth. Then he tries to wipe my shift the best he could, a couple of white spots still visible on the black shirt.

After that, he helps me stand up, and my cheeks start to feel hot. I stay at Andrew's side and he, thankfully, lets me walk while hugging him so I can hide the mess on my shirt. I smile up at him and blush more as he pays for the meal, leaving a tip for the nice lady.

Once we get to the car, he insists on opening my door like a true gentleman once more. Who am I to decline that? I climb in and he shuts it behind me before rounding the car and getting into the driver's side. "Thank you," I say quietly once I'm buckled in, him following suit.

"For what baby boy?" He asks, looking over at me with a confused look but a large smile on his face, making me melt.

"For breakfast, for being a gentleman for me," I admit, feeling the blush returning to my cheeks, if it ever left.

"You don't have to thank me, Babe," he says with a small chuckle before turning and starting up the car. He then backs out of our parking space before putting it in drive, setting his right hand on my thigh as he takes off. "Can you tell me more about your sister?" He asks softly, sounding a bit nervous as it's a sensitive topic.

I nod and look at him before pulling a photo out of my pocket, one that Scarlett had given me yesterday because she realized she had two. I smile and look down at the picture before starting, "she was my best friend, my sister, and my mother all in one. She always had my back and made me smile and laugh when I was sad. To her, it doesn't matter if not human. She didnt care I was different, I was her brother. She was 8 years older than me but it felt like she was my twin. She was 17 when she passed, young and beautiful, too young to die. She had light brown hair and light green eyes. She helped me through my hard times and bullies, Scar does too but Lindzey was there for everything. She is also the one that found out how to help out with my anxiety when our parents wouldn't take me to get meds for it. She taught me how to survive. She taught me almost everything I know actually." I say with a smile and look up at him, "I have a picture of her if you would like to see it. I think she would approve of you guys and love everything you've done for me." I say truthfully, sniffling as I wipe the couple of tears that had fallen down my face.

He looks at me, a soft smile on his lips before looking back at the road as he begins to talk. "I would love to see the picture of your sister when we park at home and I'm glad to hear that baby. I hope she does approve, she seems like an amazing person. I wish I could thank her for everything she's done for you." He admits, bringing my hand to his mouth and placings a gentle kiss on the back of it.

I smile as we arrive home and pull into the driveway. He parks the car, unbuckles, and turns to look at me, "can I see Love?" He gently asks after a moment, motioning to the picture. I nod and hand it to him.

"That's Lindzey and me in front of the waterfall we hung out at a lot. We have so many waterfalls we loved going to but this was our favorite. We would love to go there, it calmed me and her when we were stressed. She would jump in so I would shift and do the same, chasing her in the water." I explain with a smile on my face at the memories, I miss doing that.

"That's amazing, baby. Maybe you can show us where this is and we can go and have fun with you. Obviously only if you want to, I don't want to take memories away from you." He says as he hands the photo back to me, visibly getting nervous. I giggle and unbuckle myself as I carefully put the photo in my pocket.

"I would love to show you gu- Ahh!" I start to say only to jump and scream, from a knock on my window scaring me. I practically land in Andrew's lap, my body halfway over the middle console as I look out the window and spot Ashton with a smirk. I watch as he lightly laughs and opens the door while Andrew gently rubs my back and places a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm sorry Kitten, I didnt mean to scare you," Ashton says softly as he reaches toward me. Surprisingly, he reaches me and grabs a good enough hold on me to pull me out of the car. My arms and legs wrap tightly around him as a nonvoluntary squeal escapes my throat. He supports me with one arm under my butt and the other wrapping around my waist.

He closes the car door as I hear the car engine turn off and a door open and close. I look up to, obviously, see Andrew get out of the car while Ashton starts to walk to the house door as I smile up at him. I then shove my face into Ashton's neck and mumble, "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Kitten," he says while tightening his grip on me before opening the front door. When we get inside, Ashton walks to the couch as I hear the front door close, footsteps following as he sits on the couch. I feel as the cushion next to us dips and a hand sets itself on the top of my head.

I sit up on Ash's lap and look at the both of them as they only smirk back, making me hide my face back in Ashton's neck. That earns a chuckle from both of them and a kiss on the cheek. "I love you," Ashton whispers in my ear causing me to blush and push my head impossibly deeper into his neck.

"I love you too," I mumble.

He ends up pulling me close as Andrew scoots closer to us, at least that's what I make out from what I feel and hear. He sets his hand on my head once again to rub my head and ears. That causes me to smile and let out a purr. "I love that sound," Andrew says, making me feel shy again, latching tighter onto Ashton.

After a little while of Andrew and Ashton lightly talking, me still being attached to Ashton and hiding my face, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I groggily look up at Andrew, "hmm?"

"I was just wondering, since all three of us are in the room, what was the big thing about yourself that you wanted to say?" he asks gently, Ashton looks between us with a confused face as I rub my eyes. Then suddenly my eyes widen from realization.

"Well, um. Uh, the thing is that I can uhm-" I cut myself off and stand up from Ashton's grasp, much to his protests.

"Kitten, it's okay to tell us anything, I promise you that!" Andrew says softly while scooting over, making a space between them. He then taps the now open space though, I make the decision to just stay standing. It's probably best to stay standing if they don't like this thing about me but maybe they will. Only one way to find out!

"Well, it's a very big thing that I'm only telling you for future reference because it's something important. Life changing." I get out before my voice cracks, and my hand starts to fiddle with the hem of the shirt I'm still wearing. "W-well, the thing is, I can..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
358K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
139K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
89.7K 4.2K 22
READ BOOK ONE MY MATE.....THE NERD FIRST Lucas King, the oldest son of Alphas Dimitir and Bennett King, is not your typical 15 year old teenager. Wh...