Completed ✅ A kiss is more Ja...

By Maddythecutie7th

Jasper and y/n are dating. Y/n has body image issues. But Jasper is always by her side and supports her no ma... More

Characters in the story
How we met
Sick and Wired
Brawl in the Hall.
The Rock Box Dump
Toon in for Danger
Meet Cute Crush
I'm not fine....
Back to the Danger
Budget Cuts
Diamonds are for Heather
Car Trek
Toddler Invasion
Captain Man-Kini
Saturday night lies
Henry's Frittle Problem
Swellview Idol
Spelling Bee Hard
Up The Stairs
Danger Things
Sick Day
Rubber Duck
Flabber Gas
Season 5
Henry's birthday
Whistlin Suzie
Thumb War
Cactus Con (Read A/n)
Small Smut
Part 1: A New Evil
Part 2: A New Darkness
Part 3: A New Hero
Broken Armed and Dangerous
Grand Theft Otto
The Whole Bilsky Family
Bulimia, insecurities, and Suicidal thoughts
Secret room
My Dinner with Bigfoot
Y/n gets ghosted
Memorial Day Special
Holey Moley
Love Bytes
Double O Danger
Massage Chair
Henry Danger: The Musical Songs
Sister Twister
A Tale of Two Pipers
Story Tank
Captain Mom
Visible Brad
Envygram wall
I'll take care of you
Holiday Punch
Mr Nice Guy
Theranos Boot
Cave the date
Escape Room
Game of Phones
Remember the Crimes
The Beginning of the End
Captain Drex
Fate of Danger
The Wedding of Y/n and Jasper
Pregnancy
Thank you so much ❤️

Rumblr

155 3 0
By Maddythecutie7th

Your POV 

I'm upstairs with Jasper. Ray is on the couch, sleeping in a robe with cereal all over him.  Jasper uses the vacuum on Ray, who wakes up for a second and eats cereal.

"Wake up old snoozy." Jasper instructs while using the vacuum.

"Jasper! Turn it off!" Ray orders, "It's too early for vacuuming."

"It's three in the afternoon." I remark.

"If that were true Junk and Stuff would be open."

"It is." Jasper explains and points to an old lady.

 "I like your robe." The lady says, "Can I buy it?"

"No." Ray objects.

"Give you two bucks."

"Deal." Ray sighs.

"Okay let me just get you real money from my not empty purse." The lady says as Ray takes the robe off.

The lady pushes Ray and Jasper grabs me and moves me to the side. 

"See ya sucker!" 

"That lady just stole your robe!" Jasper exclaims.

"So what?" Ray asks.

"She's getting away!" I exclaim and Ray groans.

"Who cares? I'll just steal a robe from y/n later." 

"What?!" I ask.

"Circle of life." Ray says and gets the cereal box.

"Actually she's having some trouble getting up the stairs so there's still time to get it back." Jasper tells.

"Nah I don't  care about a grandson." Ray mutter as the lady leaves. 

"What's wrong with you?" I ask.

"Nothing! Clean my shirt Jasper." Ray orders.

Jasper vacuums Rays shirt. Henry comes out from the back with Charlotte and Piper.

"Ray, we got an emergency call." Henry tells.

"The toddler just escaped Swellview prison." Piper explains.

Ray groans at this.

"He greased himself with baby oil and no one could grab him." Charlotte adds.

"Ha! Slick move!" Henry chuckles, "Let's bounce."

"Oh who cares about the toddler? We catch him, we throw him in jail, six weeks later, he's back out on the street." Ray says.

"I know what to do." Henry tells Charlotte, Piper, and gives me a nod.

Henry kneels down to Ray and mysterious music starts playing. I think Henry's about to sing.

"Remember when you took the toddler bro—" Henry sings and Ray throws cereal at him.

"Don't need a pump up song!" Ray exclaims.

I sit in Jaspers lap and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I need new guys to fight!" Ray exclaims, "Uggh I'm sick of fighting the same criminals over and over and over again." 

Jasper and I stand up from the stairs as Ray walks past us.

"I'm bored!" Ray grumbles.

"Try going on Rumblr." Piper suggests.

"Huh?" 

"Try going on Rumblr."

"What's rumblr?" Ray asks.

"It's Rumblr." I grin.

"Yeah it's Rumblr." Henry smiles.

"It's an app." Charlotte explains.

"It's called Rumblr." Henry adds.

"It's an app." Jasper smiles and kisses my cheek.

"I sometimes forget how old he is." Piper tells us and we all laugh.

"I don't." Charlotte smiles.

"What's Rumblr?" Ray asks.

"Well it's like a dating app but instead of matching women with creeps, it matches heroes with humans." Piper explains.

I'm glad I didn't use a dating app to find the love of my life. I met him when I got a job here and then we became best friends and once we kissed, that's when I found him. My soulmate is Jasper TBD Dunlop. I can't wait to be y/n Dunlop.

"Why would a villain want to find a hero to fight?" Ray asks.

"Attention." Charlotte says.

"Publicity." Piper says.

"Yeah think about it, any bad guy that fights Captain Man ends up all over the news." Jasper reasons.

"And if they actually beat you in a fight.." I begin.

"Boom! Evil sponsorship." Henry says, "They just turn their villain hobby into a career." 

"Yeah well no ones gonna beat me in a fight." Ray remarks.

"Big Talk from someone who's afraid to get on Rumblr." Piper says and we all 'Ooh' at this.

"I'm not afraid of getting on Rumblr!" Ray denies, "I just like meeting villains the old fashioned way that's all. Bump into them in the middle of a crime scene, start to batch a little, one thing leads to another, and suddenly I'm fighting this bad guy and it's amazing."

"Yeah dude that's not how villains and heroes meet these days." Henry remarks.

"Yeah well it should be!" 

"Just try it, get the app, make a profile, put yourself out there." Charlotte encourages.

"Ray, what if your perfect villain is out there waiting for you." I begin, touching his shoulder.

"Right now." Jasper finishes and sips his coffee with the mug I bought him..

"Yeah well, what if I find some guy I don't like?! And I accidentally spill mustard on my butt and....." Ray starts rambling on, "what that huh? What that?"

"Did that happen to you before?" Charlotte asks as Jasper takes my hand off Rays shoulder.

"No."

"Cause that's a very specific concern." Henry remarks.

"Didn't happen." Ray denies.

"What if you and Kid Danger went together?" Piper suggests.

"What you mean like, go on a double fight?" Ray asks.

"Sure, come on man! How often do we even fight crime anymore?" Henry asks with a smile, "Maybe once a week? Only on Saturdays? Listen, just come! Fun come on please?"

"Fine ok!" Ray says before dumping the cereal box in his mouth and spilling it, making me gag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, name... Captain Man, interested in... criminals... Ray we need that pic for your profile." Henry says.

"You can't rush it!" Schwoz exclaims.

Henry is setting up Rays Rumblr profile with Charlotte while Schwoz is getting a picture of Ray and Jasper, Piper, and I are standing to the side.

"Smile with your eyes!" Schwoz orders, "Show me your soul! Oh no no no your other soul, then better one." Schwoz looks at his camera, "That's the one."

 Schwoz tosses the camera and Jasper grabs me when Piper catches it.

"Great work Schwoz! I'm outta five!" Piper says and tosses the camera and Jasper catches it. He has a towel, a hair product of Rays, and the camera.

"Why am I holding everything?" Jasper asks.

"Don't care, I'm outta five, byeee!!!" 

I help Jasper out and take the hair product and set it down. He sits down on the couch and opens his laptop. I sit down and lay my head on his shoulder. I don't listen to the conversation between Ray and Charlotte about the questions about his profile. Jaspers editing the photos of Ray and I'm helping him out by pointing out which ones to delete.

"Okay, I think we have our profile pic." Jasper announces and I click the picture, which shows up on the monitor.

"Ooh!" Charlotte smiles.

"Wow!" Henry smiles as Jasper and I walk over.

"I'd fight me." Ray tells us.

Jasper and I pull an arm around Ray and pat him on the shoulder.

"Totally." Jasper agrees and Ray moves away.

"All right, profiles done, let's take this puppy line." Henry announces.

"Wait wait wait wait." Ray protests.

"Nah!" Henry denies and presses a button.

"No I said wait!" Ray exclaims as Henry and Charlotte glare at him.

Rays phone dings and Jasper sits me down on his lap.

"What's this?" Ray asks.

"That's a match." Henry explains, "Somebody wants to fight you."

"Hmm, okay." Ray mutters as his phone dings again and again, 

"Ooh more matches!" Henry smiles and Ray smiles as his phone dings again, "Is that a smile?"

"No."

"Yeah it is." 

"Maybe it is."

Jasper has his arms wrapped around my waist as I sit on his lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasper and I are helping Ray lift a heavy weight on a bench. 

"Don't touch my bar." Ray orders us.

"Not touching it just here if you need us." Jasper explains.

"I don't need you two."

"Here if you do." 

"I won't."

"Safety first!" I tell him.

"I'm indestructible."

"Here if you need us." Jasper tells him.

"Ray, stop pumping up your glamor muscles and get over here so we can look at these matches." Henry orders.

"Yeah, I wanna look up pictures of other people and judge!" Piper adds.

"Alright I'm coming, y/n take this." Ray orders as I take the weight.

"Here if you need me." I groan and Jasper tries to help me, "Okay okay!"

I fall to the ground weakly and bang the weight on the ground. Jasper kneels down and looks at me. I just groan at him as he criss crosses his legs.

"And I'm outta five!" I hear Charlotte announce.

Jasper just sits next to me and helps me move the weight. I'm not listening to the conversation between Ray, Henry, and Piper because I'm on the ground after Ray handed me a 50 pound weight.

Jasper takes me over to the monitor and hugs my waist as we look at the matches. The one on the screen says 'The lawn Ranger'.

"Ooh, the lawn ranger?" Ray says.

"Yeah man, you guys are a 97% match for each other." Henry smiles.

"Like Jasper and I are a 100% match for each other." I grin and Jasper kisses my cheek.

"And look, his dream fight is on top of a blimp, at midnight." Jasper points out.

"Just like yours." I smile.

"Yeah but, I mean it's not like he wants to jump.." Henry joins in with Ray, "Off it as it explodes?" 

"Yes that's exactly what his profile says." Henry points out.

"You guys really think that this bad guy could be the one?" Ray asks and we all agree.

"Yeah dude!"

"Totally!"

"Do it dude!"

"I guess we could swipe right." Ray says.

"Swipe right!" Henry orders.

The Lawn Ranger VS Captain Man. 

"Oh ok, looks like you got a fight set for an hour at TBD." Henry explains.

"To be determined? Like Jaspers middle name?" I question.

"no it's the beating dungeon!" Ray exclaims with enthusiasm.

"Oh yeah that underground fight club." Piper points out.

"Oh my gosh it's happening!" Ray says and lunges, "Oh what am I gonna wear?"

"Uh your Captain Man uniform?" I tell him as Jasper sits on the monitor table and touches my belly from behind, "It's not like it's my wedding with Jasper."

"Yes that's perfect!" Ray smiles, "it'll look great on me! I gotta go look for weights first."

"Here if you need us." Jasper and I announce.

"I don't need you two!" Ray exclaims, "Henry, come get me a spot."

"What?" Jasper asks.

"Yeah what?" I ask.

"Nah Dude I gotta set up my Rumblr profile Dude." Henry explains.

"You haven't set it up yet?" Ray asks.

"Relax, I'm done." Henry smiles, "A lot of matches."

"Let's see em!" Piper beams, "I'm ready to get my hate on."

"Nah I'm probably just gonna pick the first one.

"You're gonna swipe right on the first villain you see?" Ray asks.

"Henry don't do that." I tell him, "You deserve so much more!!"

Jasper pulls my arms away from Henry and sits down on the edge of the couch with me on his lap. He plays with my hair and I smile as he crosses his arms around my chest.

"Whatever, this guy seems fine." 

"What's his name?" Ray asks.

"Uh, Kyle." 

Ray mutters something and I don't understand what. 

"It says he likes energy drinks and punching holes in walls." Henry explains.

"Sounds like my uncle." Jasper remarks and I snicker.

"Is that why his nickname is Energy Hole Guy?" I ask and Jasper nods.

"It's him! It's him! The Lawn Ranger sent me a message! Oh my gosh!" Ray smiles.

"What did he say?" Piper asks.

"I don't know I'm too nervous you read it." Ray says and hands Piper his phone.

"I'm excited to get to mow you." Piper reads aloud.

"To mow you!" Ray smiles.

"Yeah." I smile as Jasper wraps an arm around my waist.

"He's the Lawn Ranger!"

"We get it." Piper tells him.

"You're not gonna get that kind of work play from Kyle." Ray tells Henry and Jasper and I exchange confused looks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasper is taking pictures of me with a tennis racket. Schwoz, Piper, and Charlotte are standing to the side.

"Yes y/n! Yes I'm loving it!" Jasper smiles, "Pucky lips! Yes princess! Work it!"

"What are these pictures for anyway?" Piper asks.

"I don't know." Jasper, Charlotte and Schwoz shrug.

"I thought you knew." Jasper and I say, "Well we're taking them!"

The emergency alarm goes off as I do a flirty pose. Jasper gets on the ground and I do a sexy pose for him. Charlotte walks away to answer the call.

"What's up Ray?....What's wrong?... well where did Henry go?..." Charlotte asks on the phone.

Jasper takes a picture of me as I do a super cute pose, one leg up, holding the ball and Raquet. I lay on my belly and put my fist on my chin while holding up the raquet to the camera and the ball near my arms.

Jasper gives me a smirk and I smirk back at him.

"Was Ray having fun?" Schwoz asks Charlotte as she ends the phone call.

"He said the lawn Rangers lame and he wants Piper to pick him up." Charlotte explains.

"Uggh! Fine!" Piper groans.

"No no no." Jasper protests and stands up, "I can fix this."

"Oh no." I mutter and stand up.

Jasper grabs Rays tablet off the table.

"Hey that's Rays ManPad you're not allowed to touch that." Schwoz explains.

"This is an emergency." Jasper explains.

"What are you doing babe?" I ask.

"Ray doesn't need to leave he just needs a new match." Jasper explains.

"So you're setting Ray up with a new fight?" Charlotte asks.

"That's right!" Jasper smiles.

"But you're not even changing the fights between swipes." Piper remarks.

"So?"

"So you're setting all those matches up for the same time right now." Schwoz explains.

"You're swiping right Jasp." I explain and Jaspers eyes widen as he swipes right.

"Okay babe, no more please." I tell him and take the ManPad away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I enter my bedroom and see Jasper sitting on my bed. Messy hair with his flannel pajama pants and shirtless.

"Hi princess." He greets with a smile and I kiss his lips.

"Wanna stay for a movie? I have my candy stash." I smirk.

"Anything for my future wife."

I get out my candy stash that has suckers, red twists, gummy bears and sour gummy worms.

I put on the movie and Jasper pulls the sheets over us. He wraps an arm around my shoulder and I lean into his chest.

"I love you princess."

"I love you too."

I snuggle up with him as he plants kisses on my forehead.

Up next: Cave the date

I'm excited to write this but it'll probably be a little bit shorter. 

8 more chapters left, not counting the wedding, pregnancy, and any other original chapters I'll eventually add it.

I know I said I'd go slow on Season 5 but I like writing the next chapter after I publish one. I wrote this on the same day as I finished publishing Theranos Boot. 

But give me a while to write the next chapter. I have to work on two best friends who fell in love. 

Also I can't wait to write Remember the crimes because I have original parts planned like Romantic moments between you and Jasper, like for example, him wrapping his arms around you or kissing your lips. 

It'll probably be a long chapter.

Also I will be doing Escape room and Game of phones. I don't remember why I didn't do it in my Henry x reader book. 

But those will probably be short chapters.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 920 46
BOOK ONE OF SINCERELY SERIES. "Even if I'm with her, I'll always be with you. Forever." → Zach Clayton Fanfic.
16K 398 16
Y/n is trying to survive high school with her 2 best friends. Things are going fine for her until she meets Camila. It's no secret Y/n's relationship...
164K 4.1K 32
Avery, Madison, Kat, Quinn and Riley are loving life with their moms... But growing up with celebrity's are hard... What happens when dating, crazed...
81.4K 771 22
I love Jace Norman, so here are some imagines about him :)) This book puts you in each story which all involve different types of situations with Jac...