Twink

By KevWrites

Milo is living his best life. He works at a bar in Manchester's gay village. He spends his evenings at work c... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty- Two
Twenty- Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty- Eight
Twenty- Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty- Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five

Twenty One

25 7 1
By KevWrites

I received a call a couple of days later. It was from Paul, the guy I'd done the audition for.

'I loved your audition,' he said. 'Can you come back down to the studio?'

'Sure,' I said. 'Do you need me to...perform for you again?'

'Yes,' he said. 'We've got someone in mind we'd like you to star with. We want to see you together to see what the chemistry is like.'

'All right,' I said. 'So you'd be filming me with him?'

'Are you comfortable with that?'

'Yeah sure.'

I'd slept with guys I'd met just hours earlier in clubs, but I always chose them. It felt strange knowing that I'd be having sex with someone, not knowing who it would be with before I showed up. Even more so, that it would be with someone chosen for me. I assumed with him being chosen too, that he must be fit.

'When do you want me?' I asked.

'Are you free tomorrow?' he asked.

'Yeah,' I said, 'I'll be there.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253 5 9
Jared was born into a life of privilege and wealth something he's shunned growing up but now he's all grownup and about to enter his freshman year of...
28.9K 947 35
Milo only had two goals! One survive high school! Two take care of his sick grandma! As a sixteen-year-old boy, Asian American, it's always been hard...
2.6K 136 14
Milo and Cameron are best friends accustomed to Milo oversharing about his BDSM lifestyle so it throws everything off when Cameron asks Milo to teach...
303K 12.5K 19
Alexander Beckett is a party animal and doesn't know anything about discipline or respect. With his father planing on stepping down and giving his po...