Alexander Beckett is a party animal and doesn't know anything about discipline or respect. With his father planing on stepping down and giving his position as CEO of a multi-billion dollar business to Alexander, he first needs to learn some respect and discipline. The only way Alexander's father thinks this will happen is if he sends him to his childhood best friends's ranch in Texas.
But Alexander needs more than just a three month rehab at a ranch. He needs to properly grieve for his mother and the only way for him to do that is to talk to his dad.
Alexander is given a week to prepare for his three month stay at the ranch. He isn't happy at all and goes to the ranch expecting to be pampered but instead he is bossed around by a cute country boy, Lee Williams.
These two soon find a slight attraction to one another, only Lee is the one to try and ignore his feelings for Alexander.
In this City Boy Rehab feelings are discovered and others lost.
- City Boy Rehab
- Chapter One || Hello City Boy
- Chapter Two || Get to Work City Boy
- Chapter Three || Mother F*cker
- Chapter Four || Gardenias
- Chapter Five || Talking Is Hard
- Chapter Six || Here We Go Again
- Chapter Seven || Assholes
- Chapter Eight || Family
- Chapter Nine || Uh Oh
- Chapter Ten || I'm Fine
- Chapter Eleven || Happy Birthday
- Chapter Twelve || Accepted
- Chapter Thirteen || Oh
- Chapter Fourteen || Garage Sale
- Chapter Fifteen || Going Out With A Bang
- Epilogue || I Do (Part 1)
- Epilogue || I Do (Part 2)
- Chapter Eight || Wrong Idea & Chapter Nine || I'm Sorry