Dark Legacy [Draco Malfoy / M...

Por nellepureblood

Aurora Nesrin Nott was the girl who used to join the dark side of the wizarding world without thinking the co... Mais

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
NEW BEGINNING
SORTING CEREMONY
CHAPTER 2
HOGWARTS BOYS
HIPPOGRIFF MADNESS
QUIDDITCH
PARTY GONE WRONG
Qualifie's mischief
CHAPTER 3
ENTHRALL AURORA NOTT
CONFESSION WENT WRONG
cheerleading & mischief
CHAPTER 4
THE CONFRONTATION
Star-crossed lovers
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.
MANOR VACAY
CHAPTER 5
VISITOR AT HOGWARTS
YULE BALL
ALMOST DROWNED.
CHAPTER 6
UNEXPECTED FIREWORKS
MASK IN SHADOWS
JEALOUSY , JEALOUSY..
NOWHERE TO RUN
CHAPTER 7
SUSPICIONS
THE CULPRIT
CHAPTER 8
ONLY THE ONES WHO KNOW
HEATHER THE TRAITOR
WEDDING
CHAPTER 10
TRAPPED
HUNT GOES ON
FRAGILE
CHAPTER 11
THE RISK
ALL FOR US
HE KNOWS(FINALE)
Author's Note

BORGIN AND BURKES

44 0 0
Por nellepureblood

A MONTH AFTER.....

The trio are at the Weasley Wheezes looking for some cool stuffs. Hermione held a bottle of amortentia and Ginny did the same thing , she fancied the bottle and the design his brothers make. 

"Love potion , eyy?"

"I suppose you do not need that." , Fred chuckled. 

"Meaning?"

"You are already dating Dean Thomas."

"It's none of your bussiness." , Ginny walked away and leave Hermione looking at the bottle. Vir glanced at her , smiling. Hermione put down the bottle as they went out of the store. The trio visited the Olivander's wand store that was ruined by the death eaters. They entered and observed the burned place. Ron catch Aurora and Draco together.  The three of them followed the two as they enter the Borgin and burkes. 

"Harry , what does Draco and Aurora doing there?"

"Maybe that is the reason why she was always in the rush , Ron."

"Let's check it. Now help me up." , the trio helped each other to climb at the roof. They saw Aurora and Draco checking something at the cabinet but Fenrir was blocking the window which make them hard to see. The trio hide when Fenrir pace at the window and soon close it with curtains. After witnessing what Aurora and Draco did. The thee proceed at the train to talk about their hints towards the two. 

"Where do you think they would use that cabinet?"

"I honestly do not have an idea what would they do with it but you know what i am thinking?"

"Oh come on Hermione it doesn't prove a point... "

"Why? what does Hermione's hints?"

"Well , she's saying that Aurora and Draco are death eaters.."

"Like how would she knew?"

"She's really mental , Ron."

"I will find out myself , you two and if I will prove you both that they are then ... you should beleive me right away."

"I will try to check it. " , Mione nod. Harry stood up and made his way at the slytherin students. Smoke puffed at the atmosphere which makes Draco mad. 

"What the heck is that? Blaise?"

"Don't know.."

"Just first years messing around. Now sit down ,we will be arriving at hogwarts soon. " , Draco glanced at Aurora and took a seat beside her. 

"Hogwarts... what a pathetic excuse, I would pitch myself at the Astronomy tower if I would continue another two years ."

"What do you even mean?" , Pansy asked.

"Let's just say I don't think you'll see me wasting my time doing charms class next year." , Blaise wheezed. 

"What's funny , Blaise?..  we'll see who's laughing in the end." , Draco hissed. Soon they arrived at hogwarts , they left Draco since he told them that they should go first. The three proceed to go at the carriage as Blaise remained quiet. 

"Blaise... did you two have some argument?"

"No.. Draco is just being Draco. I am just thinking about Astoria...w- we broke up."

"What?! why?."

"She told me she was jealous of that weird revenclaw girl that I looked at the last time..."

"You mean Luna?.." , Blaise nod. 

"You can still fix it . Why did she even broke up with you?"

"She's just being mental.. like you just stare at her what's wrong with it?" , Pansy laughed.

"I don't know... maybe she's jealous."

"Or you fancy Luna aren't you?"

"I was just admiring that colorful necklace that she had."

"Hmmmm." , Aurora grinned.

"Anything else?"

"I kinda just admire her kindness."

"Earth to Zabini , he likes the weird girl."

"Hey! she isn't weird.. "

"Defensive? it's okay Blaise. Luna wouldn't mind it anyways."

"As if Luna would like her back. Itty bitty baby Blaise? Oh merlin! A bruise! come here , you want a hug? you might need it .. ew."

Blaise rolled his eyes at Pansy and paced outside the window of the carriage.

"i still can't believe you aren't missing." , tori smiled. "it's been a month now but .."

"you can't move on?" , she smiled.

"exactly.. your hair looks cool anyways. did you and draco got married? like he said?"

"i don't know but he means the things that he said."

"oooh , i just hope that he would make it real." , she gave aurora a downward smile.

At the grand hall , Aurora glanced at Luna and Harry that was a bit late since everyone are starting to eat their dinner. Harry puts an ice bag in his nose that was bleeding. The four gazed at Potter who sat beside Ginny. 

"Draco.. you barely touch your food?" , Pansy asked. Draco just glared at her and put his hands in his chin while thinking.

"Is he okay?" , Aurora whispered to Blaise. 

Blaise shrugged his shoulders and caught Astoria glaring at her. I wonder what's going on with y'all. 

Just like usual mornings , Aurora would eat her breakfast at the grand hall and sit at the garden to wait for her next class. Vir joined her since the two have the same schedule.

"Miss Nott.. will you please come here."

"Yes Professor?"

"I recommend you would attend Professor Slughorn's potion class since you aren't doing anything..."

"I am waiting for my next class Professor."

 "I hesitate , bring Mr. Qualifie with you since he was a jolly person" , Aurora gave a little smile and gaze at Vir. 

"What did Professor told you?"

"She saw the color of your boxers."

"W-WHAT?!"

"Nah kidding that's not what she said. What she actually said is that we are going to attend the potion class of Professor Slughorn."

"But we're waiting for our next class?.."

"Well , she hesitated. " , Vir let out a groan and proceed at the class. Draco glared at the two when they wlaked in.  "He's mad.." , he whispered at Aurora. 

"Why are you late , miss and mister?"

"Overslept sir and I am Aurora ."

"Vir Qualifie , sir." 

"Oi why did you lie?" , he whispered. Aurora shoulder Vir which makes his face crumpled.

"Very well , now get your books at the cabinet then we would proceed. "

"Did you spray some perfume?" , Vir asked.

"Aurora , don't overdue your perfume all of us can smell it.."

Draco sniffed and covered his nose.

"Nice perfume , Aurora" , Harry complimented. Slughorn laughed , everyone  noticed that he opened the cauldron. 

"This is an amortentia.. can someone tell me how this works?"

"Apparently , the amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world. It's smell diffrently to each person  according to what attracts them ."

"Bloody hell ! I think everyone has crush on you , Aurora." , Pansy joked. Aurora laughed nervously and looked away. Soon as they started brewing with their cauldron. Everyone was having a hard time especially by cutting the sopophorus bean except for her and Harry. It was testing time , slughorn dropped a leaves that melted at the potion that they made. 

"Merlins beard! it is perfect! I dare say one drop can kill us all, Great job Harry and Ms. Aurora... but we only have one felix felices."

"Just give it to Harry ,sir. He might need it."

"Okay then. As promise , one vial of felix felices. Congratulations."

After the class , they proceed at the hall to eat their lunch. Aurora and Vir decided to sit down at the Gryffindor's area. Ron entered the hall , wearing the full equipment of quidditch uniform.  Aurora gazed at Ron who was walking into them , some of the slytherin are making fun of what he wore. 

"So , Ron's gonna join quidditch?" , Aurora asked while munching the toasted bread. Ron sat down beside Vir and looked at the platter that was arranged with a delicious meal.

 "Nice hat!" , Vir chuckled.

"How was the party?" , Ron asked.

"Quite boring but ..-" , Mione glanced at Harry. "Someone enjoyed the dessert... slughorn was having a christmas and we we're meant to bring someone.."

"Yeah about that , Aurora.. Riddle wants me to give you this." , Vir handed her an envelope. 

"I didn't know that you are Theo's owl." , Vir rolled his eyes while having a bite with his sausage. "Your welcome , Aurora."

"I expect that you should ask someone else that was part of the slug cl-"

"Actually was going to ask you.." 

"Good luck today , Ron." , A girl smiled and walked away. 

"Who was that?.. she's a bit flirty.. no ,not a bit but really flirty."

"She was Lavender Brown, she had a crush on Ron." , Vir chuckled. 

"Oh will you please shut up , Qualifie... after today's match , I'm resigning ."

"Chill Ron.."

"Have a juice.", Harry moved the cup in front of him. "Hello everyone." , Luna greeted.

"You look dreadful , Ron.. Is that why you put something in his cup? Is it a tonic?"

Harry flashed the vial in fron of them and put it in his pocket. 

"Harry!" , Aurora glared. "You could be expelled for that."

"I don't know what you two are talking about."

"Don't drink it , Ron!" , Ron drank the cup . 

"Come on , Harry. we've got a game to win!"

"Wait... will Draco play in this match?"

"Nope... he quit quidditch." , Vir anwered her. "He said he was going to focus at the ministry." 

"I see..."

The game just started. Blaise catch the ball and flew together with his team. While he was making his way at the ring ,his team guarded him but the gryffindors blocked their way in. Adrian shooted the quaffle but Ron blocked it again. Everyone cheered at the pitch when Ron had blocked another quaffle. Ginny scored for the gryffindor making the other players fall off , their points are ahead at slytherin. For the nth time Ron blocked the quaffle which maintain their score at the moment. Harry catch the snitch which means  Gryffindor won the game and left the slytherin fraustrated. Vir and Aurora decided to crash at the gryffindor for a celebration and avoid the slytherin people for awhile. The cheers inside the room welcome the two of them as the confetti flew around.

"You shouldn't have done it." 

"I know , Hermione."  , Harry flashed the vial that was not yet opened. "I suppose to use the confundus charm"

"You didn't put it in and Ron thought you did." , the chosen one nod. 

"Hey!" , the two stand at Harry's side while looking at Ron at the center. 

"We just want to celebrate with you guys.." , Vir smiled,

"Brilliant."

Hermione's smile faded when she saw Lavender pulled Ron for a kiss.

"N-no.." , Hermione walked out of the room. The three followed her downstairs, she cried there while the birds flew in her head.

"So this is how it feels like..." 

"I know..." , Harry pulled Hermione in a hug. Aurora glanced at Vir while her sobbing echoed the walls.  Laughter was heard afterwhile , it was Ron and Lavender with a huge smile in her face while holding Ron's hand.

"And this bitch really came her to make Hermione jealous.." , Aurora whispered. Vir crossed his arms while looking at them. Lavender slipped her arms into Ron's arms while giving the four a smile.

"Oops! I think this room is taken." , Aurora crossed her eyebrows and was about to attack Lavender but Vir grabbed her shoulders. Hermione stood up while looking at Ron with his happy face.

"Nice birds.." , he smiled.

"Oppugno." , the birds chased Ron and crashed at the door. Hermione sat down and cried in Harry's shoulders. The three comforted Hermione after her heartbreak with Ron. they stayed there until Hermione felt okay. Vir and Aurora went back at the common and saw Pansy comforting Tori. 

"Why is that wherever we go there are a lot of heartbroken persons?" , she whispered. Vir shrugged his shoulders . They sat at the couch and join the two. 

"What happened?"

"She was still affected of their broke up." , Aurora rolled her eyes. "Valentines was fast approaching and here y'all crying... cupid is really pissing me off."

"Look who's not affected of Draco's.."

"Shove off , Vir... I am just chilling in here. Valentines is just away from now and maybe I would've get some admirers..."

"Ohhhh... I knew it ... your face screams for Mattheo Riddle."

"Ew .. out of all people you would pair me with him?"

"Hello? you two are the only couples who broke up about a thousand times and enter the common room acting as if nothing hap-" , Aurora grab a green apple and put it  in his mouth. She then looked at Tori who used all the tissue papers to wipe her tears. 

"That's rude of you , Nott." , Aurora rolled her eyes at Vir and slouch her back at the couch ,she then close her eyes. Draco entered the common room and passed at them, he stopped at the side of the couch and  glanced at Aurora who was closing her eyes. He then walked away and made his way at his dorm. Vir noticed it and shoulder Aurora which made her sit straight.

"What?" , she said in undertone. 

"Draco passed in here and looked at you while you are closing your eyes.." , he whispered. 

"Really?.." , Vir nod. 

"I will kill you if you are just joking around , you'll see." , Aurora whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" , Pansy asked.

"No reason."

"No reason."

I didn't know what would happen now but Draco and I have plans which doesn't include our relationship to each other.That cabinet is our answer. We are currently checking for the cabinet on how would we use it and kill someone without a trace. . We still do the murder stuff at students and keep the proofs in which we find exhausting and that cabinet would be our second choice. It's been a month since Theo was trying to reach out at me by giving me the letters but I never read them but instead I just burn them to ashes and focus on our task. I opened the envelope that  he wants Vir to give me. This was the first time that I'm going to read one of his letter and that is only for today. 

Aurora, 

I have sent you so much letters. It's okay if you haven't respond to any of it. I know you are still mad at me , forgiving takes time. I really miss you. I may not be the person that you are looking for and I just want you to know how much I loved you and protecting you. Valentines is fast approaching. If you mind to meet me at the Astronomy tower later at 11 pm. I would just give you a little gift.

-Mattheo R.

She then fold the letter and slip it inside the envelope , she put in in the table and thought for a moment.' Do I really have to go? '  

She went out for a while and decided to think about the letter that she recieved. Her eyelids were drooped and her face doesn't flash any colors. She continued to walk at the empty and cold hallways of the dorm , she then spotted a silhouette of a two person. She walk closer and closer and recognized their faces , it was Astoria and Draco. He was pinning Astoria at the wall while their faces are close to each other.

"Tori?" , she gasped and pushed Draco away. "What are you doing?.. you two."

"Aurora , I can explain.... please"

 "I thought?..... you and Blaise broke up. W-what's this?"

"N-no , w-we .. we are just talking."

"What do you mean?"

"Malfoy and I .. w-we... we are just talking. Nothing more."

"Are you dating Draco?" , Draco just avoid my eyes and rubbed his forehead. "Are you two dating? Astoria , Draco!.."

"N-no!"

"No?.." , I laughed. "It's obvious , you don't need to deny it!"

"I said we are not dating."

"So what's this? care to explain?.... Malfoy?"

Draco didn't respond , he just stared at Aurora and avoided her as much as possible. They stayed silent for a while. Draco brushed his face and took a deep breath.

"Your silence is too loud to say it. Why can't you answer me? huh?"

"Aurora..."  , Tori bite her lips and couldn't make an eye contact to Aurora. "Say it! Please , I want a fucking answer. What's this , Tori? answer me!"

"I-I fancy him.."

"Since when?!"

"W-when you two splitted..I take it as an opportunity, everytime I saw Draco.. I just can't  help it Aurora, I love Draco. I didn't tell you so that I wouldn't be one of your problems." 

"And you even hide it from me? Too bad you are not good at it." , she looked at Draco.

"How could you do this to me?"

"Y-you denied Draco with those gryffindors and so it's fair." 

"There! Is this the reason why you broke up with Blaise?"

"Aurora."

"Shut up , Malfoy. I am talking to HER. You're my bestfriend , Tori... why?"

"I... I did.. did not."

"Oh really? ... so you just broke up with him cause he just fancy that colorful necklace of the weird girl from the other table and I will caught you kissing my boyfriend?" , Draco looked at Aurora as his face lightened.

"The audacity! You broke up with Draco!"

"Doesn't mean I broke up with him it's over! I still own him."

"But you don't."

"You can't be together , Tori. We are bestfriends..."

"Aurora..."

"No! You have to choose , it's between me and Draco."

"Nott-"

"Don't say any words , Draco. I am asking her!"

"Tori?" , Aurora was starting to tear up while looking at the two.

"Me or Draco?"

"I-.."

"Please answer me!"

"Aurora.."

"WHAT?!" 

"I am sorry."

"Fuck you!" , I ran inside my dorm. The fact that Tori sacrificed our friendship to date Draco. It is painful than it seems , we both know that we still want each other but I have no choice since Tori loved him and I already ended what we have and he also did. I don't know who's the person I'm going to run to this moment since everyone turned their backs at me after executing the plans  that I wanted to happen but then I am a huge ass failure. 

I just let my tears fell into the side of my eyes while talking silently at the cieling , this was a great betrayal that they did. It was kinda painful to cry without anyone else knowing , like who the hell would comfort you in your very bad moments?

I fell so lonely , it was just me and the blank ceiling. I remember the letter from Theo maybe if I can see him , he would understand me better unlike Draco but then I pushed him away cause I seldom pretend he was Draco and that is how I loved him. He fills Draco's absence with his love abd each day , I loved him as Mattheo and starting to forget Draco. I thought I already forget him but when I saw his face? everything comes back. How I wish things would get better.... 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

42.3K 863 43
After years of being friends with Mattheo he finally smelt Emily green in his Amortentia and from then they only got closer. they didn't know they w...
39.3K 882 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
56.9K 2.2K 91
Hello Everyone ! This is your new favorite author here with a quick note before beginning the synopsis! I just want to thank everyone firstly for che...
27.7K 333 25
Mattheo Riddle is the son of 'he who must not be named' he's sent to Hogwarts to find information, to see what Harry Potter is doing. Pretty easy. R...