HUNT GOES ON

'Gotta be a man.'

- All for Us // Labrinth , Zendaya

VIR'S POV:

It's been a year and many things happened to me... I never knew that my life would experience this. I really thought magic was not real , but this things... They made me believe that it was existing and now , I am protecting the magic of wizarding world. 

Not to brag but I am proud and motivated when I remind myself that I am doing this for the good of others. It feels nice... 

I feel good , I feel like I recieve something that I really wanted which makes my heart full.... but we are in the midst of danger and anytime , everyone's life would be taken.. I don't why this was happening but all I know it was fate... it was meant to be.

And now I know what I am standing for , what I am fighting for.... it is for everyone , for Aurora. I know her life was in threat but I have to be there wherever she was. I don't care if I would lose my life...it is because I have purpose of risking it.

I have to stand up against the darkness ... to be a soldier and be a man .. there is a reason why I am still here... there is a reason why I am drag into this things.. I have to stand up for what is right.

The place was dark... and after that intense fight of the three , Aurora went out. I looked at Malus and he understood. We both stand up and followed her outside. The three of us went for a night walk. Aurora told us that she just wanted to cool off and appreciate things at night. She was right.. despite of the darkness.. it has it's beauty.

We continued to walk not until we forgot our way back. We ended up on the barrier and saw some snatchers outside of it. We immdiately leave and track our way back at the tent but I felt tiredness after an exhausting day. 

We saw some tree and sat under it. We lean on it's trunk to rest. Aurora was furious that we should go back since she doesn't trust Harry. At first , I didn't believe her , thinking that she was just making stories after her name was stained but little by little , I convinced myself that i must believe in her even though she doesn't have proofs. 

I am aware that she was a death eater but then she told us the things that she knew and all the information that she got. 

I have nothing in my mind but preparing for the battle. I looked at her sleeping soundly... if only she knew how much I am willing to risk everything including my life just to keep her safe. I also noticed that she got fat. She was always wearing some loose shirts unlike before she wears some fitting dresses... things really changed. 

I fell asleep thinking that we are safe. An hour after , I hear her waking Malus so I ignored her and slept cause I  feel I need to rest but she splashed us some water and so I shivered. We immidiately went back to the tent but it was no longer there and so we realized we are outside of the barrier that Hermione made. 

I feel mad and started blaming Malus. On the other side I know to myself that it was my fault too. We continued to break the barrier to go inside and Aurora did it alone . After how many tries of trying ,she gave up and walk away.

Malus followed her but I am too lazy to stand up and choose to play with the rocks. I am in the bad mood this early. I stayed silent for a while and apprecaited the morning breeze that shivers my spine. The birds that are chirping , the leaves that are dancing so as the dandelions flying. Nature didn't dissapoint to impress me. '