THE CONFRONTATION

MALUS' POV:

"You really want me to do it?"

"Do I have a choice? Look Malus, you are the only person that I have here. We have to know what's her plan and why is that she choose to be in here." , she scowled.

"But I already told you that it was her parents' decision... She-"

Gricelda raised her index finger to Malus as her nostrils flared. 

"Aurora is a good liar that is why we are here. We both know that she is after with that guy whom the Dark Lord orders her to find. In fact , we are trying all of the plans that I know to caught her off guard."

Gricelda looked at him with a dull expression and continue to look at the lists of their plans to threaten Aurora. She secretly grope her pockets that has a small bottle of amortentia.  Malus walked back and fort with his hands on his chin and then for a minute he stopped. Gricelda just observed him being tensed thinking the love potion did work.

 "I know that you didn't have a choice but you know how much she hated me after what you did and thanks to you because the plan was already ruined in the first place. Dang it!"

"Oh shut up you wet socks atleast we tried and we can't just back off because we are already here . We will use your broken friendship to get along with her.... " Gricelda pouted and flashed a wide grin.  "Which is kinda sad but I do hope that would work...."

Malus paced at the rails of astronomy tower and looked at the dark skies aboved him and thought for a moment. The smile appeared on his face. \and sat beside Gricelda , having a thought that she can win back Aurora.  

"Why are you smiling , bonehead?" , Malus just looked at him with a curve on his lips. Gricelda just gave him an akward look and continue to add some plans on her lists.

" On the other thought, I won't pressure you. I would give you time to think." , Gricelda left Malus at the Astronomy tower. Malus sat there , thinking what else would happen if Aurora and him are friends again. He reach for his pocket and let out a small picture of him and Aurora at the Illvermony.  A smile plastered on his face again as he kissed the picture of young Aurora.

"An epitome of beauty... " , he uttered. 

Malus stood up to go back at his dorm. While passing at the comfort room , he catch a glimpse of Gricelda with her cheer members. He also saw the slytherin guy who was petrified as the cheer members tied him up. Malus looked at the guy in disbelief , he was sure to hismself that he knew that guy who was laying at the ground.

"Hey , expired coupon. Take a look and see what I've got."

"No way....What did you do to him?"

"Calm down , he's fine. Vir is having a stiff body , he's not dead.."

"I know!"

"Then why are you that tense? . RELAX!"

Malus blink softly and took deep breaths. "You must be thankful because of what I did because this guy likes your girl" , Malus paused for a moment , his eyes widened and look at Gricelda.

"Did he.. WHAT?"

"He likes Aurora.. " , Malus sigh and saw  Vir moved. His eyes looked around with his crossed brows ,he then saw his hands and feet that are tied up. 

"G-Gricelda? , What am I doing here? and w-why is that my hands are tied?"

"Malus , time to do revenge in the name of Aurora."