MANOR VACAY

Aurora opened her eyes in a huge room with the familiar smell that she knew but she couldn't just remember. She rubbed her temples and touch the square bandage on her forehead. She tilt her head to gather an idea if where she was until she saw a family picture beside her.

"For merlin's sake glad you are fine.. How do you feel?"

Aurora squinted her eyes to see who was talking at the dark shadows of the room. A blonde guy approached in front of her and cupped her face. "Draco.." , he whispered under her breath. "What am I doing here?... Where's Vir? Harry?..." Draco sigh and place his hands away in her face.

"After all this time you are thinking about Potter..." , he looked away and pace at the window. "I thought you are staying at the castle ...surprised to see you are with them. "

Draco looked at Aurora . "Is there any thing wrong by hanging out with them?" , Draco stood up as his shadows covered Aurora's face. "There is.... holding hands with Potter? , How can you explain that , Aurora?"

"And you even think that was flirting? , Are you jealous?..."

"Jealous? Pathetic thing to feel.... " , he grab the glass that contains liquor and drank it as he looked at Aurora who was looking at him with a serious face. 

"Yes you are... after what you did to them that wasn't even right , Draco ,  I am re-..."

"Dissapointed? Yes I am a dissapoinment! I am fully aware of it." , his jaw clenched and drag the glass at the table making his hands bleed. "You do not have to remind me , Aurora."

She looked at Aurora with his furrowed eyebrows. "This? .." , he raised the paper that contains their agreement and tear it in front of her. "This thing is useless..."

"Useless? You are the first one who asked me Draco... You are the first one who started everything! So why are you blaming me?..." , her anger was boiling inside of her , she looked at Draco as her fists closed. " The truth is I never loved you..."

Draco just glared at her , he flared his nostrils and in disbelief , his eyebrows furrowed. He took a deep sigh as his veiny hands are slightly closing. 

"Don't blame me if you feel anything for me... blame yourself!"

"No , take that back , Aurora.." , Draco clenched his fists as the blood was dripping in his hands. "Take. that. back."

"I was only pretending , Draco. You even think I am inlove with you?.. Everything was just a game... None of those are real."

"Is this a game to you? You thought I am just playing around?..."

Aurora laughed as she was holding her tears back.

"Stop playing with my feelings , Nott! I know you loved me. You ended up in my bed!" , she continued to laugh as her tears fell into her eyes.

"Stop laughing!"

"You. are.  just. an. experiment. " , Aurora nod and picked up the broken glass at the floor. "You don't know a thing... " , She pulled her sleeves in that reveal her dark mark .

"You don't know how much I am doing anything just to get validated , Draco... I was chosen." , Draco looked at her hand in disbelief . "I am really tired of doing this but I really don't know how to do this anymore... I am so full of myself.. I just can't hide this in my sleeves or cover this with a bandage. " 

Her face crumpled. "I ended up in your bed cause I know everyone was going to use me! and that is why... I can tell , you just love me to get what you wanted , for pleasure."

"That's not true!"

"It happened!"

"You are not even sure of what you're saying."