JEALOUSY , JEALOUSY..

Draco sat at the top of the table , his eyes followed the two who passed in front of him enjoying their own company. He was getting furious each day and want Aurora back with him.

"Yeah in front of me... flirting with each other , tsk." , he whispered to himself.

"I never seen you that devastated over a girl. in these years , only for now." 

"Shut up , Astoria. "

"Oh. Don't be mad. I am just telling you the truth." , Draco turned his head at her. 

"What do you want?..."

"You see.. Aurora was with Riddle now... I bet they hooked up? Don't you think?"

"That's pathetic. Why would she hook up with someone who's older than her?"

"They only have a one year-gap , don't be bitter." , astoria chuckled.

Draco clenched his jaw and furrowed his eyebrows. He then licked his lips while touching his forehead , closing his eyes softly.

"I know.. that's really ridiculous! Isn't it?.... wait.. the fuck you talking about they hooked up? are you that insane?"

"But how would you react if you saw the two of them right  in front of you .. hooking up at each other. " , Draco slammed the table and left Astoria. He followed the two at the field together, the boys are always sorrounding her just like the last time. The boys are protected Aurora since she is in the possession of Riddle. He then turn his back because he finds it annoying to watch Aurora with some other guys. Astoria just passed the same way that he was passing , the two looked at each other , she smirked at Draco which make him even mad and stormed at his room to lock himself.

The twins held a  party that means everyone was invited. Draco was still in his room with Blaise , he was sitting in his bed , pacing out at the large glass with fishes that are swimming. He can't stop thinking about what Astoria told her at the hall which bothers him the whole day.

"Bruh... you wanna go at the party?" , he didn't respond at Blaise and he left Draco at the room. He grabbed his suit and attend the party even though he is not in the mood. He thought about checking Aurora at the party . The strobing lights welcomed him when he entered the room  . He secretly sat at the couch and grab a drink in a tray that Neville offered him. No one saw Draco entering the party since it was dark at that couch that he was sitting to.Draco drink at the glass while observing the two. His eyes catch the two at the other couch that was an inch away from him , he have a hint that Theo was a bit drunk. 

Aurora pulled Theo's hands for a dance. The two was enjoying under the strobing lights  , dancing to the rhythm of music. One student bumped into Aurora and spilled his drink which made her dress wet. You will probably see her undergarments in it for the reason that the fabric of the dress was thin. Aurora just continued to dance , the boys' eyes glued at her especially Cormac. She did some sexy dances to seduce Theo , the boy just smirked and continue to dance with her. Theo and her went back at the couch since he felt dizzy. She sat in Theo's lap and grind in front of him. In an inch away , the boy in the darkness finally showed himself up to the crowd by marching his way into the two. Without any hesitations , he grabbed Aurora away from Theo.

"Woahhh.. I didn't see you coming , sancho... and you are now taking my girl away." , he cackled. Draco didn't listen and continue to pull Aurora.

 Some of the students noticed this especially Pansy. Some of the eyes are on them and they didn't act on it cause they knew it would be a big trouble if they include themselves.

"What's your problem?"  , he shouted. "why are you taking her away?" , he pushed draco. he just glared , holding aurora tight. Draco still pulled Aurora across the room , Theo stood up and pulled Aurora's arm to stop them. He turned his head and saw Theo gripping Aurora's wrist. This one calls for a tug of war!!