βπ™†π™„π™π™π™€π™‰βž { 𝑷.𝑱𝑴 } βœ”οΈŽ

By KatherineZeRat

These people... Their different... once they grow an attachment to someone... they never let go. These people... More

I N T R O
~
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
{ Q U E S T I O N S }
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
Damn-
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
I-
T W E N T Y - F O U R
1k! πŸ’œ
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
E P I L O G U E
E N D - S P E C I A L
~ T E M P T I N G ~
Thank you <3

S I X T E E N

828 36 14
By KatherineZeRat

We're all just sitting down at a table while Bon is on a phone call outside.

And... There wasn't a word spoken.

"Ah.. Nali, what time is it?" Jimin mumbled in my ear and I took out my brown cased phone.

"5:43 am." I whispered and Jimin nodded.

"So.. your dating a feline hybrid?" Ryulin asked and I looked at her.

"Yeah." I simply said and she nodded.

"So Jimin, how has your day been so far?" Ryulin asked and I swear... I can't believe she had the audacity to even say that, I will gladly throw hands.

"I've been fine." Jimin muttered.

I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh.. I looked at Jimin to see that he's just innocently looking around.

His grip on my thigh strengthened and.... I swear.

"Okay, I'm back and woah." Bon said and his eyes catched a glimpse of Jimins hand on my thigh.

My eyes narrowed at him and he put his hands up in defense.

"Anyways, how are y'all?" Bon asked and Jimin sighed.

"I'm very comfortable right now." Jimin grinned and Bon raised a brow at him.

"By the way, I love your couple outfits, I find them very cute." Bon said and Jimin chuckled.

I'm just sitting over here, trying to ignore the pair of eyes in front of me that's nonchalantly looking at Jimin.

"Okay, Ryulin, could you stop looking at me for gods sakes." Jimin suddenly said and Ryulin squeaked.

"Sorry.." She mumbled and everything went quiet again.

Bon then sighed then sat in the chair beside Ryulin that's also in front of Jimin.

"So.... Nali, how have you and Jimin been?" Bon asked and I looked at Jimin then back at Bon.

"Ah... we're officially dating." Jimin said and Bon immediately got up and cheered like the holy ghost possessed him or sum.

"Thank the lord!!! I knew it would happen!" Bon grinned widely and a small smile grew on my face as I observed at Bon's childish behavior.

"Let me you've had sex... 11 times?" Bon questioned and my eyes widened while Jimin bursted out laughing.

"Nope, only two and a half."

Jimin answered and my brows furrowed as I looked at him.

"You've been counting?" I asked, raising a brow and Jimin chuckled.

"Yeah and what do you mean, two and a half?" Bon asked and Jimin looked at him.

"It means we've had sex twice but then I grinded on her one which could have lead to sex but didn't, therefore, two and a half."

Jimin explained and Bon tried to suppress a smile.

"I thought that was imprinting." I mumbled and Jimin looked at me.

"I mean, it is but for humans, it's grinding." Jimin said and I sighed.

I looked towards where Ryulin was supposed to be sitting but she's gone...

She could have been kidnapped or she's puking.....

Oh well, not my problem.

I looked at my phone and saw it was 6:34 am. I need to be there my 8... Damn.

"We should leave in about.... 36 minutes." I mumbled to Jimin and he nodded.

Someone's phone soon started ringing and I looked up and it's Bon's phone that's currently ringing.

"I'll be right back.." Bon said as he got up from his chair and went outside.

"So... how are you." Jimin mumbled as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm fine you domesticated elephant." I said and I saw Jimins eyes furrow.

"Wow..... okay, I see how it is." Jimin said as removed his head from my shoulder then pouted which made me chuckle.

"I didn't mean it, I'm sorry Chim." I said and he looked at me.

"Chim?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yeah, a combo of Jimin and chick." I said and he chuckled.

"I like that nickname, Narwhale." He snickered and I rolled my eyes.

Bon had soon came back from his phone call. He sat down in the chair he got up from then sighed.

"You both will have to leave." Bon suddenly announced and my brows furrowed.

"Why?" Me and Jimin both said in sync.

"My mother is coming here." Bon said and my eyes widened.

Jimin looked very confused because he doesn't know who she is so... I'm just gonna explain it to him.

"Let me just tell you who his mother is. She's a deadbeat of a mother who barely even took care of her son. She came into Bon's life when he was 20 and she literally keeps trying to get me to date Bon. Everytime she see's me with a guy, she makes a whole damn scene about how I'm dating her son and I'm cheating on him. She also comes to my house if she see's me with a guy. I can't tell the police because she's a well known person around here and the police will never believe me."

I explained to Jimin and his lips went into a straight line.

"Yep, she's very annoying." Bon mumbled and I nodded in agreement.

"So yeah, you might wanna leave before she see's Jimin and starts harassing him." Bon said and we both got up from our chairs.

"I'll try to come by later, bye Bon." I waved at him before we left.

"How come I've never heard of his mother doing this to you.." Jimin mumbled as we walked down the sidewalk and I looked at him.

"It's not that important to me, I barely see her anyways, I didn't know you would have wanted to know something like that."

I simply said and he looked at me.

"Of course I do, I'm kinda your boyfriend now, I want to know everything." Jimin said and I sighed.

"Okay, when we leave the college and get back to the apartment, I'll tell you more things about me." I said and he nodded.

"And if you ever feel sick, we're going straight back to the apartment. You haven't had any symptoms for anything this morning but I still think we should take you to the doctor later before we go to the apartment."

Jimin explained and I sighed.

"Fine fine." I said and he chuckled as we passed the hotel.

• • •

College soon ended and we're on the way to a hospital. I've also haven't been feeling sick at all today, I feel like going to the hospital is unnecessary but eh..

We were at the hospital after a while and we went inside.

Jimin had also made an appointment a while ago.

"Hello, we made an appointment, I'm Jimin and this is Nali." Jimin said to the receptionist and her eyes lingered on Jimin before looking at a piece of paper.

"Okay, Dr. Jackson will be with you in a minute." She lightly smiled and we both went to the waiting area.

"So..." Jimin said and I looked at him.

"Did you see her flirting with me?" Jimin asked and I scoffed as I hit his arm.

"Why do you wanna know?" I asked and Jimin smirked.

"Come on, go bust a move, I've been waiting." Jimin snickered and I raised a brow.

I was gonna say something but a man came out of a hallway and called our names.

"Welp, time to go." I sighed as we got up from our chairs and went to the man.

"Okay so, your Jimin and your Nali, right?" He asked and we both nodded.

"Okay, follow me." The man said and turned around then went back into the hallway, while we followed behind.

We soon arrived and he told us to go inside and he would be with us in a bit.

Jimins sitting in a chair in front of me while I sat in the examination chair

"So... when do I get to see you bust a move?" Jimin suddenly asked and I looked at him.

"Someday." I said and he sighed.

"I can't wait until that day happens." Jimin said as he leaned back into his chair.

The door soon opened to reveal Dr. Jackson.

"Okay, time to get started."

• • •

He soon finished with everything and he sighed.

"It looks like there's nothing wrong, it probably was just something you ate." Dr. Jackson stated and I nodded as I left the examination chair.

"Okay, thanks Doc." Jimin said and Dr. Jackson chuckled before leaving.

"I told you I was fine." I said and Jimin rolled his eyes as we left the room.

We soon left the hospital because... there was no reason for us to even be there anymore.

And now, we're just walking back to the hotel.

"Before we go to the hotel, can we go to McDonald's?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Since we're literally passing McDonald's, then sure." He said and I grinned before rushing through the McDonald's doors.

Chicken nuggets here I come.

• • •

After we left McDonald's, we went back to the hotel because it's 7:34 pm. right now and we had kinda forgot about Felix.

We rushed into the apartment and to our surprise, nothing was stolen but Felix is just sitting on the couch, eating green grapes.

He heard the front door open and looked at us before popping another grape into his mouth.

"What to you guys so long." Felix said before eating more of his grapes.

"McDonald's." Jimin simply said before sitting on the couch.

"Hey hey hey, don't blame McDonald's on why we're late." I said as I sat beside Jimin.

"By the way, will you tell us why you're so important now?" I asked and Felix looked at me before smirking.

"Tomorrow, all you have to do is be patient, baby." He said and Jimin sighed.

"Why do you always flirt with her." Jimin said as his tail wrapped around my waist and Felix put his hands up in defense.

"I just like to get on your nerves and she's a beautiful women, why not make the most of it?" Felix said and Jimin narrowed his eyes.

"Because, she's my girlfriend." Jimin said and Felix raised a brow.

"I know, but I like the thrill of the chase. I know she doesn't like me, I'll stop when I tell her who I am, don't worry babyboy." Felix said and Jimin eyes widened.

"Yeah, don't start that." Jimin pointed at him and Felix chuckled.

"Come on~ play along with me." Felix said and Jimin scowled.

I don't know what I'm witnessing...

"Hey Nali, I have a question." Felix said and I slowly turned my head towards him.

"What." I deadpanned and he grinned.

"Would you be up for a threesome between me, you, and Jimin?"

Thump!

"Ow... What the hell.." Felix whined as he hit the floor from my sudden kick.

I then jumped off the couch and got on top of him... then started punching and slapping him.

I'm busting a move as Jimin says.

I soon stopped after I accomplished my mission and he sighed before looking up at me.

"I like the position we are having right now." He mumbled and I groaned before getting up.

"I give up." I said before leaving and going into my room.

• • •

I am currently sitting on my bed, until the door opened causing me to flinch.

I then looked up and saw Jimin with a proud look on his face.

"Finally, you busted a move for me." Jimin said as he sat beside me and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I busted a move." I said and he sighed.

"Now what do we do?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Well then..." Jimin mumbled before wrapping his arms around my waist before laying us down on the bed.

He then pulled off my white belt so I could be comfortable.

We were getting comfortable before the door opened causing me to internally groan.

"Wow~ you should have told me we were having a party." Felix said before getting on the bed and wrapping his self around my body.

"I'm being crushed." I whined but they both didn't budge.

I sighed as my eyes fluttered shut.

Damn... this was a long day.

__________________
__________________________________

Hello guys! I hope you enjoyed Chapter 16 of 'Kitten'! If there is any confusion you can ask me and by the way, Felix is not gay or bisexual in this book because there might be some confusion about that in this book so I'm just gonna say that.

I might make him apart of the LGBTQ+ community but I don't know yet, and if I do, he would probably be pansexual, but, I don't know.

So yeah, I hope you vote and comment, buts it's your choice ( '◡‿ゝ◡')

Bye~! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

- Katherine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.5K 26
❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] β–ΊCEO AU β–ΊArra...
32.8K 1.8K 45
Β« You awaken with a debilitating headache and press your hand against your head, sitting up. The room is a mess, clothes strewn across the floor, pi...
247K 10.7K 57
"Jimin... since when--" He cut me off. "That's Mr. Park to you young lady." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When summer was over and it was back to school...
23.4K 961 28
BTS x OC Fanfic AMBW Story have you ever felt whole but so incomplete? Like a part of you was missing... the final piece? Follow along with the stor...