The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Part 25

488 46 185
By Rubaloshyne

Anusha chuckled while Nelson looked amused seeing Thara trotting downstairs rubbing her eyes sleepily.

" Yen ma katuringe," she asked yawning slightly not noticing the two.

Saritha sighed and shook her head.

" Yethu na katurena!" Saritha said placing the cup of coffee in front of Nelson who chuckled.

Thara blinked and gasped seeing Nelson and Anusha. She grinned widely and rushed towards Nelson and hugged him.

" Eh ! Poi kulichutu vadi!" Saritha said smacking Thara's head.

Thara pouted at Anirudh who place his hands on her shoulders. Anirudh chuckled and pat her head.

" Go before she spits fire at you," he whispered and winked at Thara. Thara giggled and excused herself hurrying up the stairs.

Thara had a speedy shower and changed into a long skirt with a collared blouse before rushing down. She smiled and hugged Ravi and Lakshmi before walking into the prayer room. Once she finished her pooja, she walked towards the kitchen hearing her parents conversation with Nelson and Anusha.

" Yenna Hydrabad ?" She asked walking towards the table.

Anusha chuckled seeing Saritha giving her daugther a look. Thara gave an innocent smile making Saritha snort and playfully swat her daughter's shoulders.

" Naveen eh Sekar sir oru padathuku kupturukaru...dual language Tamil and Telungu, Nani sir than hero," Nelson said proudly.

Thara's eyebrows raised and she blinked. " Yeppa kuptanga ?" She asked making Saritha glance at her.

Nelson however chuckled and continued. " Nethu morning le, yenode office le than vanthu pesuraru..."

" Yenkite solave ille," she said before wincing.

Anusha and Saritha raised their eyebrows while Anirudh frowned and Nelson tilt his head to the side.

" Unkite Yethuku solanum ? Rendu perum unna rombhe close illeye!" Saritha said in a sharp tone placing the plate in front of Thara.

Thara swallowed her saliva and gave a sheepish smile. " Ille avaru pati solala...nethu Amaira vum naanum avarode interview parthom...appe jude yenomo director kude movie parthen...I mean movie parkaponaru than sonna...athan..." she said and quickly gulped her water.

Anush glanced at Saritha who nudge her chin towards Thara. Anusha nod and cleared her throat.

" Amaira ke teriyathu...ama avan yenomo panitu poran...nee yen ivalo nervous ah irruke?" Anusha asked.

Thara giggled loudly and gulped her saliva. She bend down and stuffed the chapati into her mouth. " Illeye," she said with her mouth puffed up resembling a chipmunk.

Anusha sighed and looked at Saritha who gave a superficial nod. Anirudh frowned and rubbed his forehead while Nelson was torn between Amusment and concern seeing Thara stuffing herself.

" Nethu Naveen veetuku vara mothu kude ithe solala..." Anirudh mumbled making Nelson sharply turn his head towards Anirudh.

" Inge vanthana ?" He asked making Thara inward gulp.

" Mama avaru vantatu irrukatum...ninge yen tidirnu athuvum morningle vantitinge ?" She asked giving a sheepish smile.

" Yen chellama naa vara kudatha ?" Nelson asked making her shook her head.

" Ille ille naa apidi...Sighs...seri vindunge yeneke vaai konjam nalla Seri ille pole," she said and continued eating.

" Vaii ille whole self eh Seri ille...Nethu Ninge room ke poga mothu toongana thana sonninge," Saritha said at Anirudh who frowned and nod.

" Naa bathroom poitu, Anitha room ke check panna ponen...appe tho madam room le irunthu iva pesurethu ketuchu..." she said crossing her arms over her chest.

" Authu friend...Ma Paris timing and inge timing vere thana..." Thara said.

" Timing vere Seri...Language same oh ?" Saritha asked making Thara chock. Nelson and Anirudh immediately stood up and fussed over the young woman while their wives watched Thara.

" Seri vidu Saritha...Thara baby...Unge mama sonnarule Allu Arjun sir pathi anthe painting..." Anirudh said smiling widely.

Thara gulped the water, placed the glass down and gave a tiny nod looking at both men. Nelson smiled widely.

" Sir ok solitaru...inthe weekend unne avaru veetuku vara sonnaru...he wants you as a payment draw him and his wife as well," Nelson said winking at Thara who gasped.

Sithara's eyes shined widely as she stood up and hugged both men together. Anirudh grinned and pat her head while Nelson smiled widely.

" Athu matum ille...appa kude Nani sir kude pesune...he too agreed," Anirudh said and chuckled as Thara squealed loudly.

" Appe inthe weekend naa Hydrabad ponum le," she said scratching her forehead.

Saritha furrowed her eyebrows. " Yenge  inthe varum ninge Mumbai ponum sonninge? " she said making Anirudh nod.

" Then how to go this week ?" Saritha said making Thara raise her eyebrows.

" Ma appa thane Mumbai ponum...naa ille..." she said making Saritha shook her head.

" Ondiya lam anupa mudiyathu..." Saritha said in a stern tone.

" Maa I was alone in Paris remember?" Thara said indignantly.

Anirudh cleared his throat making Saritha narrow her eyes at him. He sighed and raised his hands in surrender.

" Yenna inge kalavaram ?" Yashwan said as he walked inside with Revant and Naveen.

Thara huffed and shook her head. She didnt notice Naveen who walked slightly behind. She quickly latched her hands with Revant's and dragged him infront.

" Anna paru na...I got a breakthrough and amma is not allowing me," she whined.

Saritha sighed and exhaled her breath while Revant looked confused.

" Ondiya Hydrabad poganum solra..." Saritha said. Revant raised his eyebrows and exhaled his breath seeing Thara, Anirudh and Saritha's expression.

" Hydrabad?" Yashwan said and tilt his head. " Deyh Sago...nee Hydrabad thane naliki ponum sonne ?" He said turning towards Naveen.

Thara gasped and tilt her head slightly at the back to see an amused Naveen nodding his head before turning towards Thara.

" Deyh Avan porathukum...iva porathukum yenna samantham?" Nelson grumbled and whacked Yashwan's head. " Pish inthe nerathula yeneke vere shooting..." Nelson said rubbing the back of his neck.

Yashwan raised his eyebrows. " Illena matum...ungala nambi anupiruvangala ? Chumma comedy panikitu...Ama Yethuku ivalo kupadu pesama Amma and Attai polamle?" Yashwan said.

Saritha  sighed while Anusha rubbed her forehead.

" Deyh...anthe VIP wedding event irruke da...I must go...yethachum sotapiruchuna ?" Anusha said making him roll his eyes. " Ninge ?" He asked to Saritha who explained about the her internal review meeting making him shake his head exasperatedly.

" Suttam..." he said making the ladies narrow their eyes at him.

" Ningalam mattum unge velai parkalam...naan mattum..." Thara said making Naveen frown.

" Loosa di nee! Un nalatuku thane solranga! " he said making her glare at him.

" Ninge permission vangita poninga! ?" She sassed back making Naveen's face flushed.

Yashwan shook his head. " Ada ninge rendu perum chumma irrunge! Thara baby...emotion control pannuda babyma...Yashwan irruken la..." he said patting Sithara's shoulders.

Naveen clenched his fist and let out an audible breath making Revant sigh and Yashwan to snicker.

" HA! Inthe weekend thane ? Naa free...Amaira vum free...pesama nanga yellam porum? Thara velai mudicha matiri irrukum...yengaluku yellam oru kutti vacation..." Yashwan said grinning widely.

" Vacation na un kaasule poda !" Nelson said making Yashwan grumble.

" Avan solrathu serithan." Ravi said walking inside with a grinning Vajra.

" Ama maa rombhe kushi ah irrukum...naanum kasta pattu exam la write panre le," the boy said whopping excitedly.

Anirudh raised his eyebrows. " Una ippe yaaru kutitu poren sonna ?" He asked making Vajra whine and complain to Revant.

Saritha looked exasperated at Anusha. Ravi chuckled and cleared his throat while Anirudh sternly told Vajra to stop whining.

" Yosichi parunge...Thara job kum settle agum athey samayum yells kulanthai yum inthe maari tour poi naal aguthu thane ?" Ravi said.

" Athu ille uncle, ningealum aunty matum yepidi ivalo peyar samalipinge ?" Anusha said.

Yashwan snorted " Ma verum Vajra, Anitha and Riya thane...nangala yengala partuka matuma?" He asked.

Anirudh snorted. " Athane bayame..." he said making Revant and Yashwan looked at affronted.

Naveen cleared his throat. " Hrishikesh mama and Aadhira attai free ah iruntha varamle...aprom Mihi Yantra ?" He asked making Saritha raise her eyebrows.

" You want them to come ?" She asked making Naveen furrow his eyebrows.

" Yen attai...avanga vanta issue solve agumle..." he said making Anirudh nod.

" Athu mattum ille...Yantra ke ange iru beach house matiri onnu irruke...avan vantha yellarum ange stay pannikalam..." Revant said.

Saritha pursed her lips and shook her head.

" Venam...avan vanthu aprom insist panna partukalam..." she said.

" Yen ma ?" Revant asked but Anirudh shook his head agreeing with Saritha.

" Seri ippe yenna than solla varinga ?" Thara asked making Saritha sigh.

" Ok...you can go provided if mama and attai along," She said making the girl grin.

" Nanga ?" Yashwan and Vajra asked simultaneously making Anusha and Saritha to snort.

Anirudh rolled his eyes while Nelson pursed his lips and pinched Yashwan's arms. " Ningalum than," Nelson said making Vajra and Yashwan to whoop.

" Naveen," Saritha called making the young man perk up and looked at her with a curious smile.

" Nee appe ivanga kude poriya ille yepidi ?" She asked making him press his lips into a thin line.

" Naa naliki kelumburen attai, ivanga naa ange irrukomothu vantutanga naa join pannuve illena teriyele," he said.

Anusha glanced at Thara who was pouting and trying to make Naveen look at her but her son steadfastly ignored the girl while smiling charmingly to her mother.

Anirudh cleared his throat. " Seri naa Hrishikesh kitte pesure...Saritha, nee Mihi ki call pani kelu," he said.

Nelson and Anirudh then excused themselves to Anirudh's studio. Anusha pat Saritha's shoulders and smiled taking her leave with Yashwan who complained about the shopping.

Revant and Naveen then left to Revant's den while Thara left to her studio.

************************************
Thara raised her eyebrows seeing Naveen outside the door. She shushed the man as he opened his mouth. Naveen's eyes widen seeing the college girls discreetly looking at him as they painted. Naveen sighed and gave a sheepish smile before striding away to the bedroom.

Sithara raised her eyebrows at the girls who were giggling as they eyed Naveen.

" Your brother's hot Miss," one of the girl winked and grinned.

Thara exhaled her breath. " Thank you and that's my fiance," she said with a steely voice.

The girl mumbled her apologies as she face turned into a pale red. The others gulp and quickly averted their eyes. Sithara dismissed the class early and most of the girls scurried off.

Naveen opened the door and smirked. " Fiance? Yendi oru promise ring kude naa kudukule...aprom yenna ?" He asked raising his eyebrows as he folded his arms on his chest.

Thara huffed and turn her body away making him sigh. He walked towards her and snaked his arms to her waist holding her tightly.

" Ippe yenna ?" He asked making her sigh.

" Neege yen early ah poringe ?" She asked making him chuckle.

" Yen early ah pona yenna ? Plus konjam early ah ponna yen velai finish panitu aprom Unake help panlam le," he said making her snort.

" Yeneke help ? Athan ippe oru oore varathule! Ithule yenge iruntu ungakude pesaruthu!" She said making him sigh.

" Vere yenna panne solre ? Attai sonnathum correct thana..." he said in a stern voice.

Thara pushed his hands and away and walked inside the room. Naveen rubbed his forehead and turned his heels. He shook his head seeing her pouting as she sat on the bed.

Naveen placed his head on her stomach and looked up at her tweaking her nose.

" Unake ok sonathule irunthu...rombhe marite di..." he said with a small smile.

Thara blinked and swallowed her saliva. " I..." she said in a wobbly voice making him sigh.

" Please stop the waterworks...rombhe tired ah irruke di...unne samathanam panre nelamai le ille naanu," he said making her snort and wipe her eyes.

Naveen hold her hands and played with them gently. " Its fine if everyone comes, They are not going to follow you to go and paint...I will figure that out and accompany you ok va ?" He asked making her nod.

Naveen chuckled and shook his head. " Hrishikesh mama va yepidi samalikarthu Yeneke teriyum...Patti Tatha avalo outings lam vara matanga athunale you dont worry too much. Just focus on polishing your skills." He said

Thara smiled and nod her head. She bend down and placed a kiss on his forehead. Naveen smiled and pulled her before kissing her square on her lips.

************************************
Mihira straddled Yantra and cleared her throat, batting his hands away as he tried to touch her chest.

Yantra frowned and looked at her. " Eh yenna ?" He asked making her jut her lower lips out.

She gave a saucy smile and traced his chest making him gulp as he stared into her eyes.

" Appa call pannaru," she said making him groan.

" Anthe manushana patti pesure neram ah di ippe," he asked exasperatedly making her huff and smack his hands once again.

" Kelunge," she said as she continued her misinteraction.

" Thara painting kaga Hydrabad porala...matavangalum short vacation porangalam ava kude," she said as she bounced lightly.

Yantra groaned and shook his head. " Yenna vacation house borrow pananuma ?" He asked gripping her waist.

Mihira frowned and climbed out of his lap making him frown and sat up.

" Ippe naa yenna soliten, pathi le vitutu pore?" He asked making her turn around and looked at him with wide eyes shining with hurt and humiliation.

" Mihi," he said and walked towards her, wrapping his arms around her. Mihira huffed and pushed him away.

" Avanga athe patti eh pesule! Naana kette atha use panikiringala nu! Athuku kude amma venam nu sonnaga! They just called to inform and I felt like we could join them! But now nevermind!" She said and walked into the bathroom.

Yantra groaned and shook his head. He walked inside and placed a kiss on her bare shoulders as the shower poured on them both.

" Mihi...naa yethum mean pannale..." he said making her snort.

" That tone is more than enough! My parents can afford and not to mention Nelson mama as well! Unge vacation house yarum kekala!" She said making him rub the back of his neck.

" Seri naa than teriyama pesiten...pothuma ?" He asked massaging her back.

" Ille athu yepidi ! Yenge appa va partha ungaluku yepidi teriyuthu! " she said making him exhale his breath.

" Pothum Mihira...ithode nirithiko...naanum onnum thapa na arutatala solala..." he said in a stern voice.

Mihira swallowed her saliva and pushed him away before walking out. Yantra pursed his lips as he walked out seeing his wife sitting on their bed with her knees tucked together as she let out small sniffles.

He exhaled his breath loudly and walked towards the bed and grabbed his phone.

*" Hello...attai...sorry disturb panitana ?"* Yantra asked. Mihira raised her face and tilt her head seeing him chuckling on the phone.

Yantra turned his face towards Mihira.

*" Ille Mihi sonna...yeppe yellam poranga? Oh day after tomorrow va...ok ok Ille attai...I and Mihi will join...ama ama...ille ille yennode vacation house use pannikalam...No...no attai please it's my house nobody will say anything...Attai...seri yen veedu ille...Mihi veedu ippeyachum agree panikiringala ?"* he asked in a resigned tone.

Yantra chuckled and said his goodbyes before placing the phone on bed stand. He narrowed his eyes at his wife and pulled her into his arms.

" Naa kude nee unge appa maari nenaichen...ana unmaile...unge appa ode...unga amma than danger," he said kissing her forehead.

Mihira smirked and pushed him away. Yantra groan. " athan yellam ok soliten le aprom yenna ?" He asked.

" Ninge naliki pecha matana?" She said and turned around. Yantra sighed and shook his head before turning his body to the other side.

Mihira watched him before smiling softly as placed her arms on his stomach. " Vena nu sonne " he grumbled.

" Yenele hug panna thaan thookam varum...hug venam solala...matathu venam sonne," she said and kissed his back.

Yantra groaned and shook his head. He watched his wife cuddling him as she sleep peacefully. ' Nee thoongita...yenala mudiyele...'he thought to himself.

************************************

Target: 15 votes

Update: soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 106 15
"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK IT IS ONE-SIDED, BUT DEEP DOWN, SOMEWHERE, THEY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT" _____________ Anyone would be on cloud nine if t...
32K 1.1K 49
Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, independent, and spirited young woman. Born...
26.9K 2.7K 18
~Completed~ "Why do you want a girl from only and only Krishna Nagar? There are many girls in Tulsipur too." Trilochan exclaimed. Anirudh perched on...
40.7K 3.3K 69
Heya everyone yippee so first of all WELCOME TO THE THIRD BOOK HAB TRILOGY. I am super excited for this and I hope you are all too...So this can be...