FORCED MARRIAGE|| KSJβœ”οΈ

By AlexiaXnamjoon

How would you feel when someone you insulted very badly wants to marry you? Well the same happens with Min j... More

Part 1
part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 91
Part 92
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
BC #1
BC #2
BC #3
BC #4
SPECIAL THANKS
BC #5
BC #6
BC #7

Part 90

1.9K 103 45
By AlexiaXnamjoon

Kim Jiah.

I wipe the sweat off my forehead and plopped myself on the couch as I was finally done cleaning the house. Ms. Enwoo took a day off so I had to take over her work. I decided to get
freshened up since I was a sweaty mess.

I wore this and walked in the living room but seokjin was no where to be seen.
" is he still working out?" I sighed walking towards the gym in the house. I opened the door only to see seokjin doing push ups with his already sweat soaked sleeveless tee.

" it's already afternoon, I think it's enough workout for today." I walked in and sat on the nearby couch watching him.

" no, I need to do more." he says being his stubborn self.

" you're still a patient..."
" stop calling me a patient it's already been four days since I was discharged." he stands up breathing heavily as sweat rolls down his forehead.

" okay, but don't overwork yourself." I grabbed a towel and went towards him wiping the sweat off his forehead and neck while he drinks some water.

He starts taking off his tee as it was now fully soaked in his sweat.

" you still have these abs why are you working out?" I asked glancing at his abs.

" I feel like doing it plus, I have to work on my muscles," he says getting back to his work while I just sigh and went back to sit on the couch and watch him.

He starts doing his chest excerscies while small grunts leaves his mouth everytime. His chest rising up everytime he does so which made him look attractive to which I couldn't take my eyes off. I kept starting at him feeling ashamed but at the same time liking it.

He notices me staring at his half naked body and winks towards me making me blush. " like what you see?" he gives me a intimidating look.

" what are you talking about?" I looked away and tried to play cool.
" you know what I'm talking about," he smirks slightly.

" I'm going to go make some food for us." I said getting up and about to leave the room. " wait." he stops me as he pauses what he was doing and walks towards me with a intimidating look on his face.

" w-what?" I stuttered nervous by his look and not to mention he looked kind of scary especially, because of his wet hair.

" I need your help with something." he bends down to my level and stopped when our eyes were in the same level. He stares deep into my eyes making me gulp. " with what?" I asked looking away.

He moves back and places a yoga mat and lays on it while I stare at him in confusion. He gestures me to come and I obeyed.

" I'll be doing a exercise in which you have to hold onto my legs so I could get support." he explains while I do what he says. He starts doing his exercise but keeps staring into my eyes and when he gets up and comes near me he shocks me by giving me a kiss and continues his exercise as if nothing happened. He gives me a kiss again when he comes near me.

( something like this sorry, I don't know how to explain this in words)

" what are you doing?" I asked smiling shyly.
" kissing burns calories." he says coming in for another kiss.

" what about a long passionate kiss?" he smirked at my question. " 5 to 26....per minute?" he says not quite sure.

" then why don't we burn some calories together." I pushed and hovered above him making him raise an eyebrow.

I crashed my lips onto his soft ones as I couldn't hold back myself anymore.
The kiss started getting heated and after some time we changed positions and seokjin was now hovering above me. No matter how much I tried to control myself I couldn't because he's just so hard to resist. He intervined our fingers and his tongue asked for entrance to which I gladly let his tongue explore my mouth.

" OH MY GOD! MY INNCOENT EYES!!" someone yelled disturbing our moment. I widened my eyes seeing jungkook and hoseok staring down at us while hoseok had a shocked expression and froze at his spot as if he just saw a ghost whereas, jungkook was laughing while showing his bunny teeth.

I was embarrassed that I pushed seokjin so hard that it resulted in him falling on his back in my opposite hurting his back. " what the heck jiah?!" he groaned keeping a hand on his lower back.

" oh-oh, I'm sorry!" I ran and helped him up by holding his waist.
" yah, hyung why did you yell like that?! We disturbed them!" jungkook scolds the frozen hoseok. " this isn't a place to do such things...plus, I'm pure!" he says getting offended.

" I know how much of a innocent person you are." jungkook says sassily. " we are sorry for disturbing." jungkook bows making me more embarrassed as my cheeks flushed bright red.

" you should be! Because of you I got hurt." seokjin growls still in pain. " uhh...you should've informed me first that you were coming over....are the others here too?" I asked changing the topic.

" no, it's only the two of us and hyung is the one who invited us over to work out together." jungkook elucidates as he opens his douche bag and takes out some clothes.

" working out? He is already been doing that from the morning. You gonna do more?" I turned to face seokjin kind of worried since he is overworking himself way too much.

" hmm...I have these abs today because of jungkook so I called him over to work out together and hoseok decided to join." he stands straight like before and touches his abs.

" we are going to change and will be back in a minute, " jungkook says excusing himself while he and hoseok went to change. Seokjin was going to walk away and start again but I held his arm stopping him.

" don't overwork yourself, please..." I requested to which he just avoided eye contact. " I'm not." he replies simply.

" I would love you even if you didn't had these muscles or abs. You are the most important to me." I made him face me by cupping his cheeks.

I know that he is doing this just to impress me because he thinks that I love his body more but he is wrong I love him more than anything.

" I know...." he pecks my nose and caresses my hair. " don't worry, I know what I'm doing." he smiles and till then hoseok and jungkook came back after changing.

" can you pass me a t-shirt?" seokjin extends his arm. I went to his small closet that he has in the gym and brought him a long and thin t-shirt and he wore it and by the time the others had already started doing work out.

I sighed exiting the room and going in the kitchen to make them some fresh drinks since they would be exhausted. After the drinks were ready, I placed them on a tray and walked back into the gym room.

" boys, take a break!" I kept the tray aside and gave each one of them their glasses while they drank it all in one go. I went towards seokjin with a towel and wiped the sweat off his forehead as I saw him looking more exhausted then the others. Of course, he would be. He's doing this since the morning.

I didn't said anything to him because I know how much of a stubborn person he is and won't listen to me. " noona, here." jungkook calls giving me his now empty glass. I smiled taking it from him. I went back to the kitchen after they were done drinking and wash some dishes before coming back to the gym room to watch them since I felt bored.

" wow!" I said getting everyone's attention. I walked towards the person who made me say that. " wow, kook your muscles are so big." I said slightly touching them and at the same time not believing that this guy has so big muscles. He smiles shyly showing his bunny teeth and I mean it when I say his face doesn't matches his body.

" ya! It's not appropriate to touch other man." seokjin yelled yanking my hand off from jungkook's muscles.
" I was just seeing his muscles." I elucidated.
" Yeah, yeah, I know," he says sarcastically.

Just how jealous he gets.

I heard someone clearing his throat. It was jungkook. " hyung let's start again." he says looking at seokjin while he nods to him as an answer. I was going to walk away when hoseok called for me. " um...jiah, I was thinking maybe you can join us...?" hoseok said winking in the end, indicating something. I quickly understood his intention and went on with him.

" oh, can I?" I asked while he nodded.
" okay, then I'll be back." I sent a wink to jungkook also indicating him about our plan that we just made using our telepathy. He too understood my intention. " what? Why would she workout with us?" seokjin protests like I expected him to be.

" why? You don't want me to join?" I said making a slight sad face to seokjin.

" it's not that I don't want you to join...its just that I don't think it is appropriate when there are two other men in this room too..." he mumbles the end of his sentence but was enough to hear by us.

" hyung, stop being like that.... it's not like we are going to snatch her away from you!" hoseok says to which seokjin looks away as he pokes his inner cheek with his tongue.

" I'll be right back." I used this chance to leave the room immediately and went to our bedroom to change.

I smiled evilly looking at what I was going to wear. I wore a pink yoga suit that hugged my body perfectly and showed my curves.
I knew seokjin would be pissed seeing me in this but that's the whole point. I wanna make him jealous.

I was going to write more but it would've been too long...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 36.5K 28
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
284K 10.2K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
149K 14.3K 42
Kim Seokjin from the present world 2022 and Jeon Jungkook from Joseon Dynasty. What happens when these two people from two different worlds meets for...
596K 22.5K 47
Y/N hasn't talked to her parents since they shipped her off to America at the age of 6 to be raised by a nanny. All grown up with a business of her o...