ari, be mine

By aaliyahhwritess

[a.g/you] it didn't take me long actually, i knew from the start you're the one for me, ari be mine. ________... More

intro
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xxxx
xxxxi
xxxxii
xxxxiv
xxxxv
xxxxvi
xxxxvii
xxxxviii
xxxxix
xxxxx
xxxxxi
xxxxxii

xxxxiii

4K 156 49
By aaliyahhwritess

[ chapter 43 ]

december 3
12:00 p.m
columbia, south carolina

- - - - -

"Ariana! You cannot kill every girl that's ever looked my way!" I exasperated. The brunette gave me a mean look and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why not?!" She angrily pouted, of course being the stubborn diva that she is. I gave her an incredulous look.

"Why not!? Baby, that is illegal! We've already done some. . pretty fucked things and got away with it." I crossed my own arms over my chest. "Now you're pushing it." I gave her a stern look.

She groaned and whined like a spoiled teenage girl. "Whatever," She rolled her eyes and looked the other way. "Then I'll just beat their ass." She shrugged.

"ARIANA!"

~~~~~

"Yeah, no! No, Janet you dumbass." My manager gasped from the other side of the line. "Fuck off!" We shared a laugh.

"What I was saying is when I get back to New York, I want a studio session asap. I have a song I really like. It's completely ready and just needs to be recorded. I had Calvin already set up a beat and shit for it." I explained once again.

"Ohh, alright I'll get that figured out. Before or after Christmas?" My eyebrows furrowed. I looked over at my wonderful fiancée, who was currently organizing our wedding in the corner of the hotel room.

"After. Somewhere around December 29th would be solid." Janet hummed, hopefully writing this down to get it figured out ahead of time. "Alright! I'll call today. Anything else I should know, Y/l/n?" I chuckled.

"No ma'am. I'll talk to you soon." "Talk to you soon, Y/nn." We ended the call there. Almost immediately I grabbed a water bottle out of the mini fridge and walked over to Ariana. As I approached, she glanced up and smiled instantly. It made my heart clench and stomach swarm with fluttering butterflies.

The effect she still has on me is unbeatable.

"Hey, baby." Ari leaned forward, puckering and I instinctively leaned forward and pecked those waiting lips. She grinned like a giddy kid as she got comfortable again and looked down at her phone. "How's it going so far?" I ask, flopping beside her. She giggles and shoves me away from her.

I laugh and put my hands up in a playful 'what was that for' kind of way. "None of your business!" She stuck her tongue out — again, like a child, and turned to her phone once again.

"How's it not my business if I'm getting married too?" I squinted my eyes, giving her an 'are you thinking straight' look. She rolled her eyes and shoved me away again. Of course, it was all jokes and she maintained an amused smile the entire time.

"Because I know you suck at planning things and I don't." She replied smartly, holding her head high as if she just told everyone the thing she is most proud and confident in. I couldn't help but belly laugh at that.

"Whatever you say. . mutt." I quickly got up before she could grab me.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

~~~~~

"Thank you all so much for tonight, you were amazing!" The crowd cheered loudly, only further expanding my smile.

"Social House, everybody!" I clapped as they cheered and jogged off the stage as it went dark; still waving at everybody. Everything was routine, per usual.

As I approached Ari, she shone me a bright white smile and jumped. I helped her wrap her legs around my waist and held her up by her ass as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You did so good baby." She grinned, pecking my lips repeatedly. "Thank you babygirl." I smiled and passionately kissed her as she gently went back to the ground.

"We've got an off day tomorrow. Let me take you out after the show tonight?" I asked once she was safely back on the ground. I watched joyfully as her eyes lit up and a bright, kid-in-a-candy-store smile broadened her already beautiful features.

"Yes! Oh my God, I can't wait." She bit her lip to contain her smile but rid of that idea when she leaned up and kissed both cheeks, and then my lips. Our smiles were the ones that made us pull apart.

"Great. I'll be right back love." She nodded and I went in the dressing room to change. After, we watched Social House's set and then I watched hers. Ariana's family, friends and I danced around and enjoyed the show. Wallace, Zachary and I even began to playfully sing obnoxiously loud to some of the songs.

The rest of the night was filled with fun, good music, and laughter. After, I waited for Ari to change and then she stepped out looking like a whole goddess. I couldn't believe my eyes. The woman just simply cannot be real!

"Wow. ." I mumbled, shamelessly checking her out. When I reached her face again, it was a crimson color and she was bashfully hiding it with her hands as she approached me.

"Stop it," She giggled, removing her hands but continuing to stare at the ground with a smile. I chuckled and then a thought popped into my head. I smirked.

"Baby, you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell. You don't know. ." I sung in a low register. Ariana giggled again and got so red I could see it on her neck and ears.

"Stoppp," She whined, still giggling and looking away while I held an amused smile. "YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!" I sung loudly — basically screaming it. She gasped and slapped my chest but continued to laugh.

"I hate you." She grumbles, trying to hide her smile with a 'mad' pout. I laugh and wrap my arms around her waist, playfully moving us side to side.

"Bulllshitt. You know you love me." I smirked, wiggling my eyebrows and gesturing to myself in a 'cocky' way. She giggled again and rolled her eyes.

"Just take me out and please feed me." I laughed again and nodded. She grabbed my bicep and we began to walk out the venue.

"Anything you want, princess. Anything you want."

~~~~~

I took us to a old fashioned diner not too far from the venue or the hotel we were staying at. When I parked and took her hand to help her out of the car; her eyes were lit up like they were the night I proposed.

"I haven't been to one of these in forever! Oh my god. ." She mumbled, those dark orbs dancing around; taking in all of the scenery.

The diner was beautiful, no dramatization there. It had blue, white, and pink-ish red LEDs all around and those classic 3 stone steps that lead up to the door poking out of the side of the actual diner. There were two of those, one for entry and one for exit.

Ariana softly held onto my right bicep as I walked us in. The second the hostess at the front locked eyes with me and the Italian, her own widened immensely.

"Oh my gosh," I heard her whisper to herself. She looked down for a second as we approached. I glanced at Ariana to see her now taking in every detail of the interior.

This was much like those kickback spots high school seniors would go to back in the 1970s. The LEDs were also on the inside, bar chairs with a pink-ish red cushion all lined up against the bar. Booths to your left and right and a jukebox all the way down near the bathrooms on my right side.

The vibe in here was amazing, and by the sound of it, they were currently playing Elton John on the speakers.

"Hi! Welcome, my name's Andrea. Just you two tonight?" I nodded and gave her a friendly smile. "Correct." I answered audibly.

"Perfect. Follow me," She grabbed two menus and began walking to my left. I placed my hand on Ariana's to gently gain her attention and then began to follow the hostess. My brunette quickly caught on.

"Here you are." Andrea grinned ear to ear as she gestured to a booth at the very back. I thanked her and waited for Ari to take a seat before sitting across from her.

"No problem. A waiter will be with you soon. Can I take your drinks?" I looked at Ariana first. I was already aware of how independent my woman was. So, I let her order herself a water and their special vanilla vegan milkshake. Vanilla; only because they didn't have any other Vegan option.

"I'll get a strawberry milkshake and a water as well." Andrea nodded and wrote it down before smiling one last time.

"Your waiter will be out soon with those drinks." I smiled and she walked away.

"This is actually so amazing! One day we have got to bring Nonna here. She might lose her mind." I laughed.

"I'd take her anytime." I smiled. She returned it.

"Y/n, I. . . I have a question." My eyebrows furrowed. I immediately began to overthink. I managed to keep it all inside though, only nodding externally.

"U-uh, how did you. . get rid of Dalton's. ." She trailed with a hushed tone. I licked my lips, having flashbacks to that night that happened not too long ago.

"I called an old friend. He helped me out." I didn't mean to be so vague, but what else was I supposed to say? Is she ready for my whole truth?

Ariana's head tilted. "Vague. I know there's more than that. Baby," She reached over and placed her soft, tattooed hand on mine. "Talk to me." She stared into my eyes with her own big brown ones. I was undoubtedly melting in her presence.

I'm ready to tell her, but not here.

"We'll talk about this more when we get to the hotel, okay?" I discreetly looked around. "I don't feel comfortable talking about something so. . private in the open like this." She nodded.

"Okay, love, I understand that. You promise you'll tell me, though?" She asked, seeming vulnerable as she cutely reached her pinky out to me. I smiled and locked my pinky with hers.

"Honest to God." She smiled. We spoke the next words simultaneously.

"Knock me out."

___________________

a filler for the good shit coming soon 👀 IM BACK BABYY , its time for my comeback 😏 much love, A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 13.2K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...
84.5K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader
3.5K 125 6
๐˜Œ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ-๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต...
79.7K 2.2K 26
y/n and ariana find their way back to each other after all these years. [HIATUS] - sequel to "discover"