Eunoia || Dream x OC

By ickme1

"you can't have both you know" - Dream x reader TW: drug usage and spicy behaviour 🤭 More

Discord
Socials
Wilbur
Date
Just friends
I Love You
Lust
Kiss and Tell
Vidcon
Choices
Calling It quits
Feelings
Meet Up
Spin the Bottle
The Final Chapter :(
new story?

Goodbye

2.9K 66 43
By ickme1

I wake up and I am no longer in Will's arms. I noticed I was in my room so I check my phone for any notifications and Its just mentions on Instagram and twitter from yesterday. I see a message was sent in the big group chat from Clay saying we were going to the lake be ready in 10 mins. Tommy opens my room door to wake me but noticing that I am already awake. "10 minutes, be ready." he says and then backs out of the room.

I get up to brush my teeth and tongue to get rid of the awful alcohol smell from my breath. I brush through my hair, grab a bathing suit, and clothes to throw over it. I get dressed and head down to the lobby with everyone else.

We hop in the van and drive off to the lake.

-

We arrive and Tommy being Tommy took the first chance to go jump in some water. I grab my bag and the towels. Everyone else follows behind. "TOBY GET IN!" Tommy yelled from the water. He ran over and jumped in with him. I laid my towel down and took my clothes off so I was in my bathing suit. I pulled out my book and started reading. I wasn't fully ready to go in the water, I wasn't fully awake yet.

"A book really?" I look over my shoulder and Clay was staring at me with judgy eyes. "Yeah, are you bothered?" "No, I just don't know many who would choose a book over a lake." I rolled my eyes at him and laughed. "I'm just not ready yet."

He shook his head and laid down next to me. "Since you are here take some pictures of me for Instagram." I smiled at him to try and convince him more. "Fine." I posed and even stood up for some pictures. "Thanks" "No problem."

I went through and favorited the ones I liked so I could go post them later.

-

I read for about 40 mins before I was dragged away from my book. "Come on, you are getting in the water." Clay picks me up, I try to squirm out of his hands but He is a lot stronger than me. "Put me down asshole!" I shouted at him.

He chuckled and the next thing I knew is I was underwater. I pop back up and start hitting him. "You dick head." He's just looking at me and going red from laughing so much. I decided to splash him with water which he reacts by splashing more water at me.

"WATER FIGHT" Minx yells from outside the water and jumps in. Everyone else followed her lead and It was just splashes of water going everywhere. I can't imagine how boring being at home will be without my friends. This is probably the best week I've had in a long time. All my friends smiling and laughing. My brother has the biggest smile I've ever seen. I'm happy.

Clay picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. I just stare into his eyes.

Clay's POV

I pick her up and just stare at her. Her smile is so perfect and she is just so beautiful. I hate that it's a competition between Wilbur and me. He's a cool dude and it sucks that we both like her because it does cause tension at times.

I tuck her hair behind her ear and I'm so tempted to kiss her but I can't. I told myself I wouldn't make any moves so her choice can't be persuaded.

I wanna know which way she leans but I'm scared her answer is Will. They have a long history and have actually dated. Will is also such a gentleman so what is there to not like.

Cora's POV

He pushed my hair behind my ears and I immediately blushed. Clay just makes my stomach do flips. He knows how to make you blush and crumble completely. I put my hand on his face and looked around to make sure no one was focused on us. Once I checked I pushed my lips into his. I missed it. I feel like my heart has already decided. Yes, I love Wilbur but he doesn't make me feel the way Clay does.

I was desperate for more of him like I could get any more. I'm already as close as possible without stripping down. I could feel my face heat up but I needed to pull away before attention was set on us.

His face was just as red as mine and he couldn't stop smirking. I lightly smacked his face. "Wipe that smirk off your face."

"You could do that for me." He said while puckering his lips. I just laughed at him and swam my way out of the water. I grabbed a towel to dry myself off. I sat down and watched my friends have fun.

-

We got back to the hotel and everyone started packing to go back home. After this drama-filled week, I just can't wait to lay in my own bed. I grab my shower products and other hygiene things I brought along and stuffed them into my bag. I fold my clothes that were just carelessly thrown around and put them into my bag.

I throw the rest of my stuff in the suitcase and zip it up. I grab the handle and walk out the door and down to the lobby. I hand the man at the front desk my key card and waited for everyone else.

-

Everyone hugs each other and says goodbye. The groups separate into different cars and we leave the hotel. George drove the whole time while Tommy, Will, Clay, and I were on our phones. I kept my hands to myself the whole time to avoid any suspicion that I may have chosen.

-

We pull up to my house and My parents come out to help me and Tommy. I set my stuff down In the hall and walk back out to say my goodbyes. I'll probably see Will in a few days because of how close he lives and George less likely because we aren't that close as friends. We are closer than before but not that close. Clay on the other hand leaves tomorrow afternoon. So considering that I won't see him in person for a while.

They drove off to drop off Will and then head back to George's house. I go upstairs with my luggage to start unpacking. It felt so nice to be back in my house and my room. I put all of my stuff away and sat down on my bed.

I decided I might as well post the pictures from the lake. I open my phone and select the pictures and think of a caption.

instagram

@/corapice

○○○

○○○

1,004,328 likes

Last day until I go home (thanks for taking the pics dream <3)

Username42: hand in marriage please
spickspike: you are so ugly bro...
dreamwastaken: that's right, better give me photo creds
karljacobs: I miss you already :(
sapnap: hot
-tommyinnit: thin ice bud

load more comments...

-

I posted and shut my phone off promising not to look at the comments until morning. I have a bad habit of obsessing over my comments. Tommy helped me get used to not doing that so often.

My mother called Tommy and me down for dinner. I ran downstairs and chose a chair to sit in. To be honest I missed my mum and dad a whole lot.

"What did you make?" I asked as she grabbed our plates. "Steak with mash potatoes and green beans." I haven't had a proper meal in almost 5 days. "This looks so good thank you." Tommy came running down the steps and sat down.

-

We ate dinner and then parted into separate parts of the house. I was in my room just listening to music and drawing when I got a facetime from Clay.

"Hey, what's up?"

"George goes to bed way too early so I'm bored now."

"How am I supposed to fix that?"

"Can I come over?"

"If you want to."

"I need a solid yes or no."

"Yes Clay, you can come over."

"Bet"

And then he just hung up the phone. I texted him to text me when he's at the door. I didn't want him to alert my whole house with that stupid doorbell.

Some time passed and I got a text saying "I'm here and if you aren't fast enough ill ring the doorbell." I got up and quietly ran down my steps and swung the door open. He grinned at me while hovering his finger over the button. "Get inside asshole." I whispered

I faced the door and locked it when all of a sudden he spins me around and passionately places a kiss on me. I was in such shock that I couldn't move and then It clicked that my parents are in the living room and could see if they turn around.

I place my hands on his chest and push him off me. I point up the stairs and look towards the living room. He gets the hint and walks upstairs. I walk over to my parents and lean over the couch in between them. "I'm going to sleep, good night." They smile and I place a kiss on both of their cheeks before walking away.

I walk into my room and lock the door behind me. He's sitting on my bed so I straddle his lap and kiss him. "You know how much I wanna punch you right now." I say in between kisses. "How much?" He replies smirking and raising an eyebrow. I punch his arm but not enough to hurt him. He lets out a fake ow and rubs his arm.

"Big baby" I say while getting off of him. The punch ruined the moment but he's the one who answered a theoretical question so its his fault. "No, Come back." He reached out and grabbed my wrist pulling me back towards him. "No kisses, only cuddling." And that's exactly what we did.

I laid on top of him and hugged his torso. He was watching tiktoks while resting his phone on top of my head. I just laid there with my eyes closed listening to the videos. He rubbed his other hand up and down my back and occasionally played with my hair.

I didn't want him to leave but he was going to eventually.

-

Word Count: 1828

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 21.4K 53
i've spent all of the love i saved, we were always a losing game. 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 the boy king falls in love with the pauper, but the two star-crosse...
13.8K 440 26
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦...
166K 4.9K 19
I DO NOT CONDONE WILBUR'S ACTIONS I MADE THIS IN 2021 I DO NOT SUPPORT ABUSE in which a singer catches the eye of a certain twitch streamer. "wilbur...
60K 1.3K 28
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...