Kaiju Girls, Edge Of Tomorrow.

By BlazeDX7

In the Year 1954 in Japan. A giant Creature came out of the ocean. The giant Monster had the body of beautifu... More

Bio and Harem.
Episode 1 Normal Kaiju Day
Episode 2 Kaiju Weekend
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5, Jaeger Academy Field Trip
Episode 6, Welcome to the Jaeger Academy.
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10.
Episode 11, Gipsy Danger vs Leatherback and Otachi.
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15, The Beast
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Season 2 Bio.
Season 2, Episode 1
Season 2, Episode 2
Episode 3, Fight Of The Past.
Episode 4.
Episode 5. Reunion Arrival.
Episode 6, Future Projects Of Progress.
Episode 7
Episode 8, Show your power.
Episode 9
Episode 10. Friends of the past and little corruption.
Episode 10. Friends of the past and little corruption. Part 2.
Episode 11. Corruption.
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14. Danger is coming.
Episode 15, Front base attack.
Episode 15, Front base attack, Part 2.
Episode 16
Episode 17, Beach Day.
Episode 17, Beach Day. Part 2
Episode 18, Trap in the dark.
Episode 18, Trap in the dark. Part 2
Episode 19.
episode 20
Episode 21, Battle Before Conflict.
Episode 22. Rage Of The Beast.
Episode 23, Rage Mode VS Beast Mode!
Episode 24
Epilogue
Season 3, Episode 1.
Episode 2
Episode 3
Noah's Bio
Episode 5
episode 6
episode 7
episode 8
Episode 9, Prison Chaos Breakout
Episode 9, Prison Chaos Breakout. Part 2.
Episode 10. Free Man. And Destruction Awakens
Episode 11
episode 12
episode 13
Episode 14, The Queen Wants Pay back.
Episode 15, The Power Of Two VS The Queen Of The Monsters.
Episode 15, The Power Of Two VS The Queen Of The Monsters, Part 2.
Episode 16
Episode 17, A little relaxing and a bit of domination.
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20, Unknown monster.
Episode 21
Episode 22, Monster Terror.
Episode 23, Terror and Destruction.
Episode 24. Destruction arrive
Episode 25, Destruction has arrived
episode 26
Episode 27, Near Nemesis.
Episode 28, Nemesis vs Danger.
Episode 29, Aftermath
Epilogue
Season 4, Episode 1
Episode 2
Noah Bio.
Dilo Bio.
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7, Egg retrieve and Ebony.
Episode 8, Ebony and new born.
Episode 9, New Born.
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
What If.....
Episode 13, Hot trouble and Moon attack.
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26, Azure.
Episode 27
Episode 28, Rage Of Four.
Episode 29, Wrathful Guardian vs Tyrannical Alpha.
Epilogue
Announcement
Titan
Small Teaser.
Season 4, Part 2. teaser.
Season 4, Part 2. teaser 2
Season 4, Part 2. teaser 3. Queen Of Flames.
Season 4, Part 2. teaser 4. Queen Of Terra.
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 5 Dragon Queen.
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 6 Broken Queen
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 7. Strength Of Family.
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 8 Red Beautiful Cursed Fate?

Episode 4

2K 71 121
By BlazeDX7

Joker: You know something kid? I been thinking. With many prisoners here and the years of me been here. It gets a little boring and been on this straight jacket 24/7. My only entertainment is talking with myself and going completely crazy. Hehe. It was fun. I get to plan future plans. But you know. Talking with you it's fun. Even though you're ignoring me right now.

???: *sighs*

The person that the Joker was talking to was the prisoner in front him of who was reading a book inside his cell. And this prisoner was.....

Noah: *sighs* You talk too much Joker.

Joker: What? I'm just trying to have a little conversation with my cell mate.

Noah: We're not cell mates.

Joker: With my cell neighbor.

Noah: No.

Joker: With a friend?

Noah: No. And not in a million fucking years.

Joker: Ow. Why don't you wanna be friends with good all joker here? I'm just trying to make you laugh.

Noah: Trying to make me laugh to death. I know your a master at manipulating people. Your trying to manipulate me into joining you and went your done with me. You'll try to turn me into a slave. So fuck off Joker.

Joker: Smart boy aren't you? You aren't as easy to manipulate as I thought it well be. Well you were more innocent when you came here. And now look at you. You don't give a shit about anyone. I'm so proud of you.

Noah: Fuck you. I don't need your fucking pity.

Joker: And cruel. I like it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Noah: God dammit. I wish I was in another level of the prison. Somewhere more quiet and peaceful.

Joker: Nowhere is quiet kid. Your in Shadow Peak maximum security prison Island. There's always something going here. I know this place like the palm of my hand.

Noah: And yet here you are in a cell for the crimes of killing in a mass level you fucking lunatic.

Joker: Not a lunatic. Just someone that see art in a different way.

Noah: Killing people and turning them insane? Is that art for you?

Joker: Once you open your eyes to the bloody truth. You'll see what I mean.

Noah: Bloody truth? Fuck off.

Joker: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Noah: Can you not laugh like a fucking psychopath?

Joker: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Noah: Pfft. Weirdo.

Joker: Look around. Escaping is impossible. No one has and no one will. Look around. Cameras that are looking at us 24/7. Detecting our every move. They'll know if your actions are hostile. Guards everywhere you look. Giant ten feet tall armor mech that can crush a person like it was a cockroach.

Noah: And?

Joker: And? You can't escape my boy. HAHAHAHAHA!!! I can't escape. I try so many times and fail each and every time. I been in the Death Hole so many times that I lost count!

Noah: I'll find my way. I always do.

Joker: So positive and stubborn. I had so many cell neighbors. Either they got killed by the other prisoners, executed, or I made them kill themselves.

Noah: So why do you wanna kill me?

Joker: HAHAHAHAHA!!! I-I don't wanna kill you! Haha! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? Nope, nope! You..... You complete me.

Noah: Complete you? Your fucking garbage that kills for money.

Joker: Don't talk like them! Your not! And even if you like to be. To the world your just a freak like me.

Noah: We are nothing alike joker.

Joker: Oh really? Then why are you in prison like me? Why are you in a cell like me? Why are you wearing a prison uniform like me? Tell me that huh?

Noah: ......

Joker: Exactly. Don't you see?

Noah: See what?

Joker: Went they needed you, you we're there for them. But when they don't. They'll cast you out. Like a leper. See their moral, their codes. It's a bad joke. We've dropped at the first sign of trouble. Their only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you, when the chips are down these civilized people. They'll eat each other.

Noah: ......

Joker: See I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.

Noah: ......

Joker: What? Nothing to say?

Noah got up from his bed, walk towards his prison door and stood next to it.

Noah: ..... Joker....

Noah punch the energy door with a great force. The force of the punch made Noah bleed from his knuckles, yet he show no feeling of pain.

Joker: Oh? What's this? Did I stroke a nerve there?

Noah: I don't like you Joker and I never will. We are nothing alike. I don't kill people. You drive them insane and psychotic. I don't care that the world sees me as a monster. I know I'm not a monster. I don't seek to destroy. I seek to protect and not kill. But to you, I could break one of those rules right now. So if you think your safe in there. Then think again Joker. Cause now you have made another enemy. You are nothing more than a pathetic Human beam that finds joy in others suffering, you want chaos and destruction. And I hate those type of people. So have fun sleeping. Cause when I get chance, I will end your life. And since I'm here until I die, I won't mind been put in the Death Hole for the rest of my life if I get rid of you.

Joker: That's what I like to hear. Your are death incarnate. You may think your a good person. But your not. You have a monster in you after all.

Noah: Just be happy I don't go into Beast Mode. Cause If I ever do. No one in this prison well be able to stop me. Everyone will die, including you. So be happy I have a kind heart and not a evil heart.

Joker: Your so fun to talk to. My cell Neighbors always go crazy when I talk to them. But you, you show nothing but anger towards me. I like it.

Noah: *sighs* Fucking lunatic...... You ain't worth my time.

Noah clean his knuckle, goes back to his bed and begins to read his book again. Completely ignoring the Joker.

Noah: Hmnp.

Joker notices the book that Noah was reading.

Joker: Art Of War?

Noah: Got a problem with it?

Joker: Nothing. Seems you like to read books more than anything.

Noah: Since I'm stuck in this cell till I die. I got nothing better to do.

Joker: ...... Mind If I ask something?

Noah: No.

Joker: About this girl that comes to visit you from time to time. Who is she to you?

Noah: None of your business.

Joker: Friend? Sister? Cousin? Mother?

Noah: Like I said. None of your business.

Joker: Oh, I see. Judging from the expression on your face. I can tell that she's a lover. Girlfriend perhaps?

Noah: What do you want with her?

Joker: Quite beautiful isn't she. And she's really tall too. Is she an Aegis?

Noah: How do you know she's an Aegis?

Joker: There are at least 26 Aegis put in this prison. So I'm aware of her species.

Noah: .......

Joker: Lucky you for having such a gorgeous girl as a lover. Quite the nice body she has. Lucky you...... Or should I say how unlucky of you.

Noah: What do you mean how unlucky of you?

Joker: She may be beautiful and have a body any man would want in bed. She is not who you think she is.

Noah: What do you mean?

Joker: Beauty can be a weapon of illusion.

Noah: What?

Joker: Have fun figuring that out kid. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Noah: Joker! What do you mean beauty can be a weapon of illusion.

No response from the Joker.

Noah: Joker!

No response from the Joker.

Noah: JOKER!!!

No response from the Joker.

Noah: Son of a bitch! Now you stay quiet huh?...... Fucker...... Beauty can be a weapon of illusion?

???: You talk to the Joker again? Didn't you.

Noah: *sighs* Yeah.

???: I warned you. He gets in your head and can drive you insane.

This was one of the prison guards. This prison guard was......

Saria: I told you the day you arrive here not to talk to the Joker. I seen him drive people insane. It surprises me he hasn't drive you insane yet.

Noah: Pfft. And you?

Saria: Me?

Noah: You said the Joker can make people go insane and kill themselves. Why hasn't it work on you?

Saria: Mentally train myself. Knowing if I took this job, I would meet prisoners that would try to kill me.

Noah: Can I ask. Are you an Aegis?

Saria: Yep. Well haft Aegis.

Noah: That's new. I would ask you more questions, but I know the prisoners well hear it and try to attack your family.

Saria: You better not. These prisoners are not to be play with. Their people outside the prison well do anything for them. Killing family guards is one of them.

Noah: You know that I'm not like them.

Saria: I know. But I can't take your word. Not that I thing your lying. But it's my way of thinking. I can't believe any of the prisoners words. Yours included.

Noah: I understand. The only one you can trust here is yourself.

Saria: And the warden.

Noah: The Warden?

Saria: The warden is the only person I trust. From there no one else.

Noah: Hmmp..... Do you think I'm guilty from what I done?

Saria: Do you think your guilty?

Noah: What?

Saria: Look you haven't broken any of the prison rules. And you follow them too. So I'll tell you this. If you think your innocent. Than your innocent. You don't seem like the type of person that would break the law or kill someone. Of course appearance can be deceiving. That can apply to you. But maybe not.

Noah: ......

Saria: I can't trust you. But I don't think your evil. At least your not the most dangerous prisoner here. That title belongs to Prisoner Unknown

Noah: Prisoner Unknown?

Saria: We don't know her name, who she is, where she comes from, no parents, no family members, we don't know if she's human. We basically got no information on her. All we know she's female. And that's it.

Noah: Is she that dangerous?

Saria: You have no idea. She's at the lowest level of the prison. In a small cell completely restraint of all her movement. She can only blink. She has kill far too many guards and prisoners. Only the highest level of guard can got to her cell. Rules are simple. Do not talk to her, do not look at her eye and never touch her.

Noah: Then-

All the sudden they felt the entire Prison shake.

Noah: What the hell is going?!

Saria: That's prisoner unknown to you. Trying to break free.

Noah: Shouldn't you do something about it?

Saria: Relax.

The prison stop shaking.

Noah: It stop?

Saria: She fail. She can't escape no matter how much she tries. She has try and fail each and every time.

Noah: To the make the entire Prison shake like that. How powerful can she be? Titan level?

Saria: You don't wanna know. Not even the Juggernaut stop her.

Juggernaut: YES I CAN!!

Saria: Shut up Juggernaut! Keep talking and I'll make your cell even smaller than already is!

Juggernaut: FUCK YOU!!!

Noah: Well his fun to play with.

Saria: This place is crazy. But after years of been a guard. You get use to it.

Noah: All you came here just to talk to me?

Saria: Nope. The warden wants to talk to you.

Noah: Me? What for? There's nothing interesting about me.

Saria: She didn't tell me why. But it's best not to anger her.

Noah: Do I have another option?

Saria: Nope.

Noah: ..... *sighs* Fine. I get to be out of this cell for a few minutes than fine.

Saria: Good choice.

Saria put her hand in the door scanner, unlocking the cell energy door, freeing Noah and putting him in heavy type handcuffed.

Saria: Follow me.

Changing scene.

Location: Zero Two dorm.

Zero Two was in her dorm shower. Sitting on the middle of the shower in a curled up position.

As the water fell on her for who knows how long. All she felt was sadness and depression.

Zero Two: ........ Darling.......

She begin to remember, she begin to remember before her and Noah broke up, before they separate. When they we're a loving couple. When they promise each other they'll love each other.

*flashback*

Zero Two: Hehe.

Noah: I was expecting a kiss.

Zero Two: Too bad🎶. You have to earn that. Hehe.

Noah: *chuckles* Oh come. That's not fair.

Zero Two: You know Darling.

Noah: Hm?

Zero Two: Darling, if I wasn't for you. I wouldn't be the person that I am today. I would still be the manipulate, cold and isolated girl that I once was. But now I look at things differently. I want to experience all that life's gives me. Meet new people. Keep this world save. You open my eyes Darling.

She wrap her hands around the back of his neck and he put his hands on her waist.

Zero Two: You truly are my wings, aren't you? If I'm with you, I can fly anywhere I want. Say Darling...... The two of us, will always be together. Won't we?

Noah: Always and forever.

They gave each other a gentle kiss.

*end of flashback*

Zero Two: ..... Darling. You promise you'll be my wings. Your promise me that you would never let me fall...... Now your gone. She took you away from me and turn you against me. It's all her fault...... It's all my fault. I was to stupid and too slow to stop her......

Zero Two got up, turn off the shower hose, got out of the shower, and look at herself in the mirror. She was taller now, her horns were longer, her eyes were glowing red, her nails were now red claws. She wasn't her normal self. Her emotions of hatred and sadness chain her.

Zero Two: No longer human. Never was. And I don't need to be...... It's all your fault. It's all your fault. It's all your fault. It's all your fault. It's all your fault.  It's all your fault.

She kept repeating it's it's all your fault over and over again none stop with of sadness and anger.

Zero Two: It's all your fault. It's all your fault. It's all your fault. It's all your fault.  It's all your fault. It's all your fault. It's all your fault. It's all your fault. It's all your fault. It's all your fault. It's all your fault....... IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

Out of pure anger she smash the mirror with her palm. As she could see reflection that show nothing but anger.

Zero Two: *angry* Hatred...... And Sadness.... That's all I feel...... Towards only person. You took everything from me..... But I'm not you. I'm better. I have a father that loves me. A sister that loves me. Noah's family love me. You only have your father and a sister, and I know she hate you too...... I'll do whatever is in my power to take what you stole from me. And when I'm done...... I'll end your life...... Talulah.

All the sudden she heard a knock on her door.

Zero Two: Who is it?

Lili: It's me Lili!

Zero Two: What is it?

Lili: We're doing a meeting in the main control center.

Zero Two: About what?

Lili: It's a normal wednesday meeting. So I guess well talk about the new upgrades they'll give the Jaegers.

Zero Two: Fine. Give me five minutes.

Lili: Okay.

Zero Two(mind): This can wait. Can't let them find out...... She took my Darling from me. But I won't let her take Noah's family from me.

Changing scene.

Rey was seen by himself in his dorm. Checking Gipsy Avenger progress through his digital table.

Rey(mind): Spring mechanism. It should be able to be faster. Greater armor. It well should be capable of taking even more punishment than Gipsy Danger. The Plasma Caster has a bigger range and does triple the damage. Heigh of 100 meters. As tall as Obsidian Fury. Nice. And a Gravity sling. That's new. Maybe I should it give it a test run-

He heard a knock on his door.

Rey: Who is it?

W: It's me. W. Can I come in?

Rey: Give me a sec.

He goes to open the door and find W. He notice W wasn't showing her face. Rey could tell that there was something wrong with W.

Rey: What's wrong? Is something wrong?

W: ...... Can I come in? I need to talk to you.

Rey: Okay then.

He lets W in, close the door and set in on his couch.

W: .......

Rey: You okay there. You're looking a bit under the weather there?

W: ........ Rey. Do you hate me?

Rey: I think your a bit annoying. But I don't hate you at all. Why you ask?

W: ....... Can I ask. Does your family love you?

Rey: Yeah. They do.

W: Do your siblings love you?

Rey: Yeah..... Why are you asking me this?

W: How does it feel?

Rey: What do you mean?

W: How does it feel to have the love of a family? Do they tell you? How does it feel?

Rey: Why are you asking me this?

W: Just answer the question please.

Rey: ..... Okay. How does it feel to have the love of a family...... Well you just feel it.

W: What?

Rey: Both of my parents and siblings have always been there for me. Sure I sometimes get angry with them. Sometimes we fight. But we help each other. We protect each other. We show the love we have for one another by the words and actions we do. Never take family for granted.

W: ........

Rey: Why do you ask?

W: For nothing....... For nothing.

Rey: Well if you don't wanna tell me. Want a drink?

W: ....... Yeah..... I drink well do me good.

Rey: Okay.

Rey goes to his mini fridge and gets a bottle of Scotch.

Rey: Can you drink scotch?

W: Yeah. I'm old enough.

Rey: Cool.

While Rey was getting a cup. W became to remember what her father told her.

*flashback*

Shigaraki: Once you turn Rey into a blood Aegis. Your going to turn him against his family. Make him hate them. Make him detach himself from them.

W: But-

Shigaraki: But nothing. Those are my conditions. You don't like them too bad. I'll order Talulah to get rid of him.

W: I'll do it. I'll turn him.

Shigaraki: Don't fail like you have fail me before. Did I make myself clear?

W: Yes father.

*end of flashback*

W(mind): ...... Sorry Rey. But I have to.

Rey was serving two glasses of scotch.

Rey: Okay. Here you go-

Rey turn around and saw W was lying on the sofa, revealing a bit of her thick, as he could see how big W breast were, all while W had a grin on her face.

Rey: *blushing* W!

W: *grin*What?

Rey: *blushing* Why are you doing?

W: I'm just getting comfortable. There's nothing wrong with that.

Rey: *blushing* Fine.

Rey sit next to her and gave her one of the class of scotch.

W: Thanks. *drinks it* Tasty. With a bit of a kick to it. I like it.

Rey: *blushing* Feeling better now?

W: Yep. Why are you blushing?

Rey: *blushing* I can see your thick and a bit of your panties.

W: And?

Rey: And? Aren't you mad at me for looking at them?

W: I don't mind. Wanna take a better pick on them?

Rey: *blushing* W!

W: What?

A bit of the scotch felt on W. As Rey could see through W shirt. Seen her almost nake breast.

Rey: *hard blush* W!!

W: *grin* What?

Rey: *hard blush* I can see your breast! Your not wearing a bra!

W: So?..... Rey.

She begin to crawl towards him. As he could see her breast jiggle from side to side.

Rey: *hard blush* W-

W: Rey..... *grin*  Why don't we have some fun? Just you and I?

Rey: *hard blush* W stop-

W was about to put her hand on his chest. However Rey grab W hand and notice something on W arm.

W: Ara, Ara. You wanna touch me this bad-

Rey: What happen to your hand?

W: What do you mean?

Rey notice the three scars on her arm.

Rey: What happen here?

W: Huh? Nothing. It was an accident.

Rey: You're lying to me.

W: No I'm not.

Rey: Then why does the scars look like they we're made multiple times in the same place?

W face turn to sadness.

Rey: You did this to yourself?

W: ......

Rey: Or..... Did someone did this to you?

W: ....... I.

Rey: By the way you reacted, that's a yes. So who did it to you?

W: ..... I'm leaving.

Rey: W. I won't let you leave until you tell me who did this to you. So tell me now.

W: ....... I have two people...... I fucking hate them...... I want them to die.

Rey: Two people and they are relate to you?....... Your father and your sister. Isn't it?

W: .........

Rey saw a little tear falling from her eye.

W: *crying* I hate them...... I fucking hate them.

Rey: ...... Hey. It's okay to cry.

W: *crying* I hate them so much..... I just.... I just.

Rey hug W, shocking her, but yet she return the hug. As she finally felt the care and love of someone after so many years.

W: *crying*

Rey: ....... W. I think it's best if you change Shatterdome. And join this one permanently.

W: I like the sound of that.

Rey: It's best if you stay with me. Wanna sleep in dorm tonight?

W: *blushing* thank you.

Sometimes you don't notices. But there are people out there that care for you and love you and you're not aware of them. But they are aware of you. W has just found that person.

Changing scene.

Stacker: So.....

Robert: Still no luck.

Stacker: Not even close.

Layli: Damn.

Robert and Layli we're in Stacker office.

Layli: Six months and still nothing. We haven't even visit. And we can't even visit him.

Robert: Only Talulah can. Because you can only have one visitor and it can only be the same person. Now that some bullshit rule right there.

Stacker: Hey I'm with you on that. But I have no control in that prison. We don't even know the state that Noah is.

Layli: I'm too worry for him. For all we know he'll become a criminal or worse. His already dead!

Stacker: He ain't dead. Talulah goes to visit him once a week. So we know that his still alive. So stop worrying.

Layli: Your not the who has one of your own kids in prison. Both of your daughters are free.

Stacker: Hey! I haven't seen Mako over a year. And Zero Two is been heavily depressed since your son broke her heart.

Layli: Tck.

Robert: Let's not argue with one another please. We came here to find a way to free Noah.

Layli: Looking for more evidence could work.

Stacker: It won't be easy. Even after two years. The world still think Noah is guilty and a monster. People have become more judgmental nowadays.

Robert: The world is crazy as it is already. They want to believe what they want. They don't wanna see the truth. Shame.

Layli: So what now? What do we do now? We can't just wait until something happen for Noah to be free.

Stacker: Well. Actually. I may have found a way to help.

Layli: What?

Stacker: I was able to contact the prison warden.

Layli: You did? How?

Stacker: It's a long story. But she agree to have meeting with Noah in the prison. She'll see in her own eyes if Noah is truly innocent.

Layli: She? Do you have a picture of her?

Stacker: Sure. Take a look.

He show them a picture of the prison warden.

Robert: Oh...... Oh no. That's not good.

Layli: What's wrong?

Robert: *nervous*. I know who that warden is.

Stacker: You do?

Robert: *nervous* Um...... I use to date her and I broke up with her.

Layli: *ANGRY* WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

Changing scene.

Saria and Noah were in the second level of the prison. Walking towards the warden office.

Noah: So.....

Saria: So what?

Noah: Why does the warden wants to see me?

Saria: Like I said. She didn't tell me. She just send me to get you.

Noah: But why? I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't break any of the prison rules. So I don't get it. Why does she wants to see me for?

Saria: You'll find out I guess.

Noah: Can I ask. How close are you to the Warden? Are you too relate or something?

Saria: Well. She's my mother.

Noah: Really? I though you wouldn't say anything about your family members in the prison.

Saria: Don't worry. My mother is super strong and someone not to fight with.

Noah: And your father?

Saria: I don't know my father.

Noah: Sorry for asking then.

Saria: I don't really care. I don't have any other family members. My mother is the only one I know. From there no one else.

Noah: Ouch.

Saria: You getting used to over the years.

Noah: How old are you?

Saria: Ask me that question again and I'll put you in the Death Hole for a full year.

Noah: Never mind then.

Saria: Here we are.

They arrive in front of warden office door.

Saria: Give me a sec.

Saria put her hand in the door scanner, unlocking the door.

Saria: Mother is us. And I brought as you ask.

Warden: Good. You may both coming.

Both of them enter the warden door.

Saria: Here he is mother.

Warden: You did good Saria.

This Warden was none other then........

Momoyo: Noah. It is nice to finally meet in you in person.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231 4 2
Following an event in which they were all saved by a massive unidentified creature, the Commander and the Nikkes that joined him on Blue Water Island...
52K 1.2K 79
In 1954, Godzilla rose from the depths, alarming humanity and sending them into a panic. However, the massive Titan hadn't awakened to destroy them...
706 38 7
Earth has Fallen, it's as simple as it states. Ten years prior, They came. The Tephra, came to Earth intending to take over the life baring Planet...
10.4K 290 14
In the Multiverse of the Kaiju, there have been many who have been called The King of The Monsters most being the versions of Godzilla in every reali...