With Jackets and Dorayaki (Mi...

By jamelaq

What would happen if reader-chan is included in the manga/anime?? Read to find out. Made from the frustration... More

00| The Fateful Encounter
01| Hanagaki Takemichi
02| I Think He's Jealous
03| Slap and Kiss
04| Sendou Atsushi
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 46

12.9K 608 384
By jamelaq

Hi guys!!

We are now celebrating the 65th day since this book was updated. Yay! Didn't think this book would go this far...Thank you so much everyone for all the support and for reading this fanfic all this time♡♡♡

Yesterday was so tiring😫. But, I finally got my student's permit/license😃. Now, it's time to crash a car🥴🤪 HAHAHA.

Anyways, let the story begin!

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

"So long... My... "Hero"." Kisaki said before he pulled the trigger.

.
.
.
.

Takemichi regained his consciousness and notice that he was now outside. "Ow, F*ck!" He groaned in pain and notice a bandage was wrap on his wound.

"...I gave you some first aid." Someone said nearby. Takemichi look at his direction as he called, "... Baji-kun?", unsurely.

The man turn around and it revealed, "Kazu...tora-kun?" Takemichi uttered in shock, not expecting the other to save him of all people. "It's been a long time..." he said.

Kazutora walk near him and suddenly punch him on his cheek. "?! Kazutora-ku-..." Takemichi tried to speak when Kazutora delivered another punch straight to his nose. Kazutora beat him up some more either by punching or kicking.

Then he stop.

"Recently, I saw some guys beating a woman on the street, just like this." Kazutora started while looking down at Takemichi on the ground. "When I jumped in to stop them... the guys beating her... were members of Toman."

Takemichi's eyes dilated at the other's revelation. "When did Toman become a woman-beating organization?" Kazutora ask.

"I don't... give a sh*t about you. I wanted... to save Chifuyu." Kazutora said while facing his back on Takemichi. He thought back on the time he was finally released in juvie. It was Chifuyu who he first saw. He learned about Toman's current state from him.

"He fought alone for all those years." Then he again look towards Takemichi, "And you... what the hell... were you even doing?!" He shouted near the end in displeasure and anger.

Takemichi look down as he thought, 'I see now... In this timeline... I ended up so bad... that Chifuyu couldn't rely on me...'

"Toman got bigger and went all wrong. Still, you jumped to serve Kisaki like one of his maids." Kazutora stated.

"The only hope were Draken and y/n, but one ended up on death row, while the other was already dead." Kazutora continued then he ask, "...Hey, Takemichi. Where... is Toman going?"

"A long time ago, Mikey said... He'd create a new age of delinquents, right? Just like he said... Toman became a huge gang." Then Kazutora listed every crime Toman have ever done to grow so large.

"But... But this... Is this... the new age Mikey wanted to create?!" Kazutora shouted. "Is this the Toman Baji and y/n wanted to protect?!"

"I'm gonna make a new age of Delinquents."

"We'll all give our lives for each other. That's the kind of team I want!"

"I'll create a path for Toman to shine!"

"Back then, they didn't want Toman... to end up like this. Right, Takemichi?!"

'Yeah... This is all wrong.' Takemichi thought as tears were already streaming down his cheek. "The Toman I loved... wasn't like this at all! It was... always shining." Takemichi said as Kazutora smiled hearing his words.

"Yeah. Let's take our Toman back." Kazutora said.

.
.
.
.
.

Both Takemichi and Kazutora were now inside Kazutora's car as he drive on some of the streets of Tokyo. Then Takemichi broke the silence, "Kazutora-kun..." he started.

"My memory's fuzzy... so I might ask you some weird stuffs." After not hearing Kazutora saying something, he took his silence as a mean to continue. "Why did Toman end up this way...?"

"... It was Mikey." Kazutora started. "Toman changed... Because Mikey changed." He explained.

"...That can't be..." Takemichi started in disbelief. "Someone else must've been behind it!! Wasn't it just Kisaki pulling the strings?!" He ask raising his voice.

Kazutora told Takemichi what happened to the other Toman admins when He and Chifuyu was held captive by Kisaki. He told Takemichi that Pah-chin and Peh-yan were killed under Mikey's orders. Also about Mitsuya going missing several months ago.

"Mikey has started purging the old members of Toman. He doesn't even trust his friends anymore. He's not a delinquent anymore. Mikey's gone... completely evil!!" Kazutora informed the man beside him as he drive.

"You mentioned earlier that Mikey-kun changed." Takemichi started. "Then... How or why did Mikey-kun changed?" He ask in a careful manner while looking cautiously at Kazutora.

"Chifuyu told me that Baji's death is the start..." Kazutora paused as if thinking for a moment before he continued, "...Then something happened between Y/n and Mikey that resulted in them fighting. They both quarreled and that ended with them ignoring each other for three weeks."

"What? That's unbelievable. Mikey-kun and y/n-san love each other very much. I could not believe that they fought." Takemichi said in disbelief.

"Yeah. Us, too. Anyways, they were in a cold war with each other. Nobody in Toman wanted to poke those two iceberg. A week passed and they still ignore each other while going on their daily lives like nothing is happening. Mikey didn't went to see y/n at her house and neither did she." Kazutora paused for a moment before he continued.

"Then one day, during the second week of their cold war, y/n's parents suddenly went home from overseas. They wanted to bring y/n back with them to be together as a family. And since y/n was still angry at Mikey, she agreed. They went and fixed her paperworks for transfer very quickly. Draken tried to tell this new to Mikey but Mikey didn't want to hear anything about y/n to the point where he'd ignore Draken and walk away from him. Everyone in Toman tried to tell him but he's stubborn and wouldn't want to listen." Kazutora said letting the other digest the information.

"I still don't remember what happened next." Takemichi said.

"... Then, on the third week of their cold war, by that time y/n was already done packing her stuffs and still no sign of Mikey. Everyone in Toman tried to stop her but no one could change her mind. We thought that if it was Mikey then, she would definitely stay. She waited for Mikey to stop her from leaving but still, not a shadow of him was seen. On the day of her departure, Draken, Mitsuya, Emma, and all Toman captains, even your girlfriend was there at the airport wishing her goodbye. Draken again persuaded Mikey but still failed. Y/n waited for him to show up until it was now their time to leave." Kazutora again paused for a moment thinking about what happened next before resuming to where he left off.

"The next day after y/n already left Japan. Mikey finally decided to see y/n again. Mikey went to y/n's previous home and called her name. Then, Mitsuya passed by and saw Mikey and told him everything that happened including her leaving. Mikey was devastated when he learned the news. I believe that this is the start of the second trigger as to why Mikey changed." Kazutora finished as Takemichi stayed silent.

"I... I don't understand. Chifuyu said that y/n-san died. Why did she died, Kazutora-kun?" Takemichi ask.

"She died 4 years ago. She was on a plane going to Japan when the plane crashed, killing her and a hundred other passengers. It was too late when we heard the news. And 3 months after that, Mikey suddenly disappeared. No one knows where he went." Kazutora explained.

"I'm also one of the people who made him change... But anyways, Mikey right now... is a real dangerous guy." Kazutora said. "I want to talk to him face-to-face. Tell him he's gotta get away for those guys."

"Which guys?" Takemichi inquired.

"Kisaki's violence. Money from the black dragons. If nothing is done about those things... Mikey will never regain himself." Kazutora listed.

"Help me out, Takemichi. This time, I want to help Mikey... I wanna save Manjiro Sano." Kazutora declared as he ask the other for help.

They then talk about the black dragons and the vast amount of money they produce. While Kazutora handled the black dragons, Chifuyu was supposed to handle Kisaki. Chifuyu back Kisaki into a corner and was killed.

"How the hell... did he corner a guy like Kisaki?" Takemichi ask surprise by the new information.

"One day, a detective came to us, saying he was the younger brother... of a woman Kisaki had killed." Kazutora explained.

'Naoto!!' Takemichi thought as his face flash a surprise expression for a second then he spoke, "Huh? Chifuyu and... that detective were connected?" Takemichi ask.

"Yeah." Kazutora answered. "The killing of Hinata Tachibana was done on Kisaki's orders. You remember that, don't you?"

Then he told that Kisaki had an alibi during that day. On that day, Kisaki was on a meeting with the Admins of Toman. He said that Chifuyu found proof, and was only a step away from getting Kisaki where he wanted him. But Chifuyu kept the proof hidden, for some reason, 'til his dying moment.

Afterwards, the car stop in front of a random alley as Kazutora told Takemichi to get off.

"Someone in this alley wants to meet you." Kazutora added.

"With me?" Takemichi ask as he get off the car and walk or more like limp inside the dark alley.

As he got closer to the other side, he noticed a man leaning on his back with his eyes closed as if waiting for someone. Recognizing the person, he shouted, "Naoto!!" '...I finally get to see him!' He thought as relief wash over his face.

The man opened his eyes when he heard someone called his name and said, "I've been waiting for you. Takemichi-kun.", as he faced the smiling Takemichi.

As soon as he said that, he handcuff Takemichi's wrist as more people surrounded them. "Takemichi Hanagaki. As of 7:38 AM... You're under arrest!!" Naoto declared.

"I'm sorry. Hanemiya-kun." Naoto apologized as he glance at Kazutora behind Takemichi. "...You b*stard." Kazutora said as he watch them arrest Takemichi.

"Arrest...?" Takemichi process what is currently happening to him.

"Too bad for you... Takemichi-kun." Naoto stated darkly.

"Naoto... Why...?" Takemichi ask in disbelief as he look at the younger boy before him.

Chapter End
(Not edited)

So uhm... we finally know what happened to y/n in this present timeline...

Also, Baji's dead. Y/n's dead. Mitsuya's probably dead. Chifuyu's dead. Pah and Peh are dead. I guess even Smiley as well?
;' ۝
┻┻︵==︵┻┻

How're you feeling everyone? This is too sad. And depressing.

I'm sorry but I kinda find this funny🤣 Takemichi's gone cannibal! 🥴 Go Michi! Fighting!

See you on Thursday. I hope.

Bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
236K 8.6K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
399K 18.2K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰──➤ "But when you told me the whole st...
256K 11.6K 78
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴...