Cassiopeia Kane

vara_gr द्वारा

HI GUYS, THIS STORY WILL NOT BE CONTINUED THEREFORE PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!! Cassiopeia Kane, daughter... अधिक

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Season 2- 01

02

238 9 1
vara_gr द्वारा

"I'm going to get you out of here." Clarke told Anya. She scanned the room for something to break the lock on the Grounder's cage.

"Here." Cassiopeia said tiredly as she pointed a metal bar laying near her.

"Thanks." She said as she retrieved it. She broke the lock and helped Anya get out. Suddenly a clicking noise came from the door.

"Someone is coming." Cassy warned her sister as she dragged herself to a dark corner.

A lady with a doctor's robe entered the room. She walked right pass Cassiopeia without even knowing it. Cassiopeia held her uneven breath making sure she wasn't heard.

The doctor grabbed something from a fridge but stopped what she was doing when the Grounders in the cages were causing a commotion. The lady walked towards them almost to were Anya and Clarke was. Cassiopeia grabbed another metal bar and threw it at the other side of the room catching the doctor's attention.

The doctor inspected it for a minute but then hurried outside of the room. Clarke got out of the cage with Anya by her side.

"Can you walk?" She asked the crouched girl.

"I think so." Cassy said. She grabbed the wall and with a groan she got up. She ignored the pain and followed her sister into another small room. The door closed behind them.

"We should've left her there." Cassy said bitterly.

"It wasn't right." Clarke responded as she tried to open the door. Then an alarm went off and lights started blaring.

"What is that?" Anya asked as she got to her feet.

"I don't-ah." Clark responded and they fell in a cart.

"Fucking hell." Cassiopeia cursed through the pain. She felt something warm soak her clothes. It was her stitches again, they reopened.

"Oh my God— Oh my God." Clarke panicked when she saw that they had landed on people. They weren't dead but they would be at any moment.

"Oh my God." Cassy said in a panicked voice as well when she saw them. She tried to get out of the cart by herself but she couldn't. Finally Clarke helped her and Anya out.

"We're out." Clarke said to Anya that looked like she was gonna puke. "Hey, come on, get dressed." Clarke said when she found clothes abandoned on the side. "We can't cover any ground like this."

"I won't leave my people behind." Anya said.

"Anya, listen. My people are still inside that place too. But they have guards. They have weapons. Once we get out of here, we can find help. We can come back." Clarke told her.

"There is no 'we'." She snapped back. "Someone's coming."

Cassiopeia could here them too over her loud heartbeat. "Reapers." Cassy said and her sister nodded.

Anya got up to her feet making Clarke say "Anya, you can't fight you can barely stand."

"I've got a better idea." She replied. Clarke helped Cassy to her feet and they followed Anya. They got into an empty cart and heard the Reapers walk by them. Just as Clarke was going to get up another two bodies were thrown over her. Cassiopeia suppressed a scream. Not from the pain but from fear. She knew what Reapers are and she does not want to die because of them.

The cart then moved down the tunnel for several minutes until it came to a stop. The first body was dragged by two Reapers. Cassy felt bad for the person but she was relieved that they hadn't grabbed her or Clarke.

"Okay, come on." Clarke said when she made sure that the coast was clear. Anya grabbed the head of her fellow Grounder whispered "Yu complei ste odon." then snapped his neck and climbed out.

As Clarke helped Cassy again her mind was swirling with that phrase and what it must've meant. She heard another Grounder say the same thing before he died so maybe it was like a farewell.

"This place is a maze." Cassy said after a long time of running. Well Clarke was mostly carrying her but it still felt like she was running.

"What are they doing to us?" Anya asked Clarke. Cassy had the same question.

"They use your blood." Clarke panted. "I saw a soldier come in with radiation burns. Hours later, he was fine. It's like your blood is healing them somehow. I've never seen anything like it."

"Let's go, we can talk somewhere else when we are away from danger." Cassy urged the girls. Clarke followed her sister but Anya stayed back.

"Hey. Hey. What are you doing?" Clarke asked when she saw Anya go the way they came from. "That's the way back to the Reapers."

"You go your way, I'll go mine."

"Anya we need to stick together." Clarke told Anya.

"I told you there is no 'we'"

"I saved your life."

"You saved my life because you need me. I know a way back to your people. I know where the traps are hidden. You'd never make it alone."

"We don't have time for this. Our best chance of making it out alive is all together. All we can do is keep moving in hope—"

"Clarke, she's getting away." Cassy said as she tried to catch up with Anya but it was no use. Anya was in much better condition than she was making it easier for her to leave.

"Anya." Clarke called out but got no response.

"Do we go after her?" Cassy asked. She wasn't keen to bumping into the Reapers again.

"No, we go our own way." She said and then helped her sister walk faster.

After a long time of silence Cassy asked "do you really think Finn and Bellamy are still alive?"

"If I don't see their bodies then nobody can change my mind." She said. Cassy was about to say something else but stopped herself when she heard other people talking. She couldn't understand them so that must've meant they were the Reapers.

"Clarke, it's the Reapers." Cassy whispered. Clarke nodded

Unfortunately Reapers closed them from all sides. "No, no. Please." Clarke pleaded when she couldn't find a way out.

"I'll distract them Clarke, run." Cassy said to her sister that was ready to cry.

"What about you?" She asked, shaking her head frantically.

"Go, I'll find another way." Cassy said but as she was going to attack a high-pitched wailing made the Reapers fall on their knees.

"Get back. Get the hell away from them." A man in a soldier's uniform yelled at the Reapers. He was holding the device with the high-pitched wail.

"Clarke Griffin and Cassiopeia Kane, you're coming with us." The other man ordered.

At that moment Cassiopeia felt like she was being arrested back on the Ark when she vandalised her father's apartment.

The soldier with the device grabbed Cassiopeia by her forearm and escorted her through the long path. They finally stopped when they reached a door at the end of the road.

"I saw everything. I know what you're doing to them." Clarke spoke up.

"That's why you are both going to the Harvesting Chamber with them." The soldier holding Cassy said. Cassiopeia quivered in fear, she didn't like needles and if they were going to use her blood then that'll be a nightmare.

"Alpha-Delta Two. We've reached the intake. Two prisoners in custody." The soldier holding Clarke said through the door speaker.

"You're mission was to bring back three of them. The Outsider cannot be allowed to leave this mountain. Alpha-Delta One is coming out now." A man said from the other side of the speaker. Then a female battle scream was heard and the guard holding Clarke was on the ground.

Cassiopeia used this moment of surprise and kicked her guard in the groin. "His mask." Clarke yelled. Cassy yanked off his mask and kicked him to the ground making her see black dots in her eyesight.

"I found a way out." Anya said and tried to help Cassy. Key-word was 'tried' because Cassy shoved her away.

"I don't need your help." She said bitterly. She didn't like the fact that Clarke was trying to save Anya even though she brought war upon them.

"Grab the gun, Cassy." Clarke said as she wrapped her arm over Cassy's torso and then they ran.

After following Anya they stopped at an opening. Cassiopeia saw trees and the sky again. She inhaled the fresh air and heard the rushing of water. They were at the edge of a dam.

"Well this is a dam situation we're in." Cassiopeia tried to joke but it wasn't the right time for that right now.

"There has to be another way." Clarke yelled over the rushing water.

"There isn't!" Anya responded.

"Just give up. You got no place else to go." One of the soldiers said when Alpha-Delta One caught up with them. Anya looked at them both and then jumped.

"We don't have to kill you, you here me? It doesn't have to end like this." The same soldier said. Clarke looked from the soldier down to the water.

"Drop your weapon." He yelled. Cassiopeia laid it gently on the ground. "Hands up." Both of the girls raised their hands and slowly walked towards the soldiers.

"Go. I can't make the jump but you can." Cassy whispered.

"I'll come back for you." She promised. They both stopped walking.

"I'll keep you to your promise. May we meet again."

"May we meet again."

"Take the prisoners." The guard said and then Clarke ran and jumped off the dam.

Some of the guards rushed at the end of the road to see Clarke falling but the head guard of the group knocked the girl out by using the butt of his weapon.

~
Author's note:
Hello, sorry for being M.I.A for a while but I'm back!
Please vote, comment and follow.
How has your summer been so far?
Have a nice day/night. 🌊⛰

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

267K 5.6K 44
Aurelia (Ree) Kane, Marcus Kane's daughter, is one of the 100 that gets sent down to Earth. She never imagined she would ever be locked up, let alone...
165K 2.9K 28
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝We are the poisoned youth.❞ Secrets can be more valuable than money. They can save a life, or end one. They're just words, but can do m...
130K 2K 41
BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people...
96.5K 1.6K 17
Aaliyah Stark. She was the youngest kid who got locked up on the ark at the age of 10. But she was innocent. All she did was wait for her death. Now...