I HATE MY HUSBAND 3 (Complete...

By Loveyoualways1491

Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house... More

1. Introduction
2.Marriage
3.Be a Man
4.Deal
5.Don't Touch Me
6.π‘Ήπ’†π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ
7.𝑰 π’‚π’Ž π‘Ίπ’π’“π’“π’š
8. Please talk
9.Mew Suppasit
10.Laugh
11.Insecurities
12.Mind Game
13.Miserable
14. The Past
15. The Past 2
16. Lost everything
17. Now Ball is in my Court
18.Too much
19. Little Talk
20.Kissed
21.What the Hell
22.Happy
23.Trip
24. Date
25.Baloo
26.Your Story
27.Love in the Air
28. Surprise
29.I want more..
30.Be Mine
31.I love you
32.Say it
33.Poor Saint
34. Why did you break my heart
35.Where Are You??
36. I Found You
37.What did you say
38.Not my fault
39.Clearing Air
40.Devil Saint
41.Urge
42. Cruel you
43.Mine Mine Mine
44. Pregnancy Tales
45. Dadddy Mew
46.Scary Mommy
47.Oh my babies..
49.You are no different from me
50.Mewie
51.I am the Boss
52.Punishment Time
53.Kao will always be Kao
54.Secret
55.Our love
Author's Note

48. Ready to pay

5.4K 296 125
By Loveyoualways1491

Gulf and Mew are surviving somehow...coz the babies always cry...Mew has hired a Nanny too so that Gulf can get enough sleep but the babies are just like their dadda and chopper ...too clingy to their mommy....

Mew: Babes they are again crying....

Gulf: check their diaper Mew and stop bothering me I am trying to sleep...take nanny's help and keep them quiet for some time...they were crying all night I couldn't sleep....

Mew: Mau I know but I guess they want you...

Gulf: come ..you, chopper and these tiny miny come and sit on my chest and kill me...why can't you guys manage a day without me...

Mew: coz we love you so much, Mumma...

Gulf: Aww so cute I am sorry Baloo... Gulf gets up and sits on the bed and took his baby boy in his hand. ..aah being a mom is difficult Baloo...

Mew: I know Mau and I am also sorry I can't help you much...

Gulf: No honey you are helping a lot I can see you are also not getting much sleep...

Zee: hello mommy daddy how are you...? Mew, we have a meeting did you forget...

Mew: oh yes...don't worry I will come down before meeting...

Gulf: Mummy daddy is not getting sleep coz of these 2 ... I am not giving time to chopper too thank god saint is taking care of him...

Zee: yes... it's okay Gulf everything will be alright...I and Saint are also planning to adopt a child after marriage...

Gulf: Really wao that's great...

Mew: common Zee let's go we have a meeting to attend...

Zee: You look like a Zombie please fix yourself..Mew get fresh and changed his shirt still looks too tired coz god knows when he slept last time peacefully...

In meeting ...

Client: I am ready to ditch Mr.Kanawut but you need to protect me and assure me that I will get the good money for my supplies...

Mew: Don't worry I assure you that...mew closed his eyes and started thinking Aaah I am so tired...I wanted to sleep...

Client: So which powder do you use...

Mew: Xyz Milk powder..it is good for babies and thick too even they can digest it easily ...but still you need to make them burp after giving milk...

Client: huh sorry....

Zee: Mew they are asking about Gunpowder which we use...I am so sorry he is a bit distracted come with me I will tell you....Mew go and rest...

Mew: Shit what am I thinking...mew get his room to sleep...and Zee gave him few days of vacation from work..coz his mind is with his kids and Gulf all the time..

After 3 years....

Mew and Zee did everything to get on the top of the international market and now they finally enter where they have won from Akil Kanawut...

Every high-profile person is calling and congratulating Mew and Zee for their success...everything has changed now...Zee and Saint are married and adopted a Son name Pete...Mew and Gulf have named their children Type and Tia..but the thing which has not changed is Mew's fear of his wife....

Gulf: Zee where is that Asshole?? Gulf enter Zee's room and asked him meanwhile in Zee's balcony...

Tia: Dadda Mumma calling...

Mew: I know princess your mom shouts too much...

Type: Mumma we are here...Mumma dadda says you shout too much...

Gulf: gave a deathly look to Mew ...and carry Type in his arms...

Mew: shut up mamma's boy...Baby, he is lying I didn't say anything...

Gulf: Mew Suppasit if you again call my baby as Mumma's boy I will make your life a living hell...

Type: No Mumma let him say I love being your boy...

Gulf: Aww my baby...my love...come we will get ready we are going for shopping ...Tia come and Suppasit you also get ready..

Tia: Momma don't be mad at Dadda ...he is so such a great husband...forgive him na...

Gulf: Listen to me you Daddy's girl don't forget that I am the one who kept you in my tummy for 9 months, not your dadda so whatever I say will be the rule here...come fast and Mew don't think I will forgive you for forgetting our anniversary...this shopping won't be enough...now get ready fast...

Mew: yes baby whatever you say...

At Mall..

Gulf: Mew I am going to use the washroom can you take care of these two...

Mew: Okay honey anything for you..

After some time Mew got a call from Gulf but it got disconnected then he got a message from Gulf "help me, Mew, someone is in the washroom maybe a stalker"...

Mew: Shit Gulf..he called him but gulf didn't pick up.....Robert looks at the kids..Gulf is in problem...he runs towards the washroom when he saw Gulf is searching for something...Baby are you all right?? What happened??

Gulf: I lost my mobile but wait what are you doing here where are the kids...

Mew: They are with Robert but You messaged me that you need help someone is Stalking you...I thought you are in danger...

Gulf: No, I lost my mobile...shit Mew someone took my phone he tricked you, my babies...

Gulf and Mew run towards the food court they didn't find anyone...

Gulf: where are my kids Mew...??

Mew: Tried to call Robert...but no one picked the call...Mew called Zee immediately and told him to track Robert...

After some time Zee tracked Robert he was in the trunk of Mew's car... Gulf was crying like hell...

Mew: Robbert who did this to you where are my kids how do you let all this happen??

Robbert: I warned you so many times that Akil kanawut is trying to contact his son he wants them back...be careful but you didn't listen to me...you took it lightly..see what happened... he tracked you and took your children...I was helpless coz he pointed a gun at Type..I did as he said to save Type ... I am so sorry sir...Robbert cried...

Mew got a call...

Akil: Hello Mew Suppasit how are you..I guess Robert told you everything??

Mew: Akil Kanawut ...I will kill you if anything happens to my kids...where are my kids...??

Akil: They are with me safe Mew but I don't know how long I can let them safe...you took my everything Mew now it's my turn...

Mew: Stop this nonsense Akil kanawut...you started this game and I want all this to over... take whatever you want but give me my kids...

Akil: No mew now I will finish your chapter and get my son back...and if my son won't listen then I won't let him see his kids ever in his life...

Gulf: Dad I am ready to do anything please don't do anything to my kids...my kids are my life dad, please...

Akil: Then come to me honey with Mew Suppasit ...but this time you have to choose between your husband and kids...I will accept you and take you back if you leave that bastard...we will again live like a happy family son..choose fast your kids are crying for momma...

Akil disconnected the call ...

Mew: how dare he to say that??

Gulf: Shutup Mew...just Shutup...this all happens coz of you ... my kids are the reason why I was with you but coz of your stupidity I lost my kids ...they are alone, scared and crying...so don't dare to say a word...I want my kids and I am ready to give any price for them even if that price is you...

Mew: Gulf...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 16.5K 56
Gulf Kanawut son of a business man Akil Kanawut, akil's business is making loss and h a business tycoon Mew suppasit wants to take over business of A...
347K 15.3K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
162K 8.1K 50
Mew Suppasit was quite happy with his boyfriend when his parents decided to arrange his marriage to one of their business partner's son, Gulf Kanawut...
241K 12K 26
Gulf_ A high school teacher who had 8 years boy that he gave birth to. It's his ex-husband's kid. They were married for 3 years when he got pregnant...