WEDDING BREAKER | JIKOOK [โœ“]

By NXIMIHUDX

Park Jimin just wanted his revenge, really. But as much as the hatred, he couldn't possibly prepare for the n... More

<AUTHOR'S NOTE>
< Characters >
ยฐ1ยฐ
ยฐ2ยฐ
ยฐ3ยฐ
ยฐ4ยฐ
ยฐ5ยฐ
ยฐ6ยฐ
ยฐ7ยฐ
ยฐ8ยฐ
ยฐ9ยฐ
ยฐ10ยฐ
ยฐ11ยฐ
ยฐ12ยฐ
C13: THE FUTURE
C14: HEART
C15: DEVIL'S PLAN
C16: ANGEL'S VOICE
C17: DEVIL'S WINGS
C18: DEVIL'S GAME
C19: WE'LL SEE
C20: RUINED THE GAME?
C21: BROKEN DEVIL?
C22: WOUNDED
C23: WAY OUT
C24: INSIDE
C25: COMPLETE
C26: WILL
C27: IN AND OUT
C28: COME
C29: BEGINNING PT.1 ๐Ÿ”ž
C30: BEGINNING PT.2 ๐Ÿ”ž
C31: THEM
C32: UNTOLD
C33: TOGETHER ๐Ÿ”ž
C34: HIM
C35: THIRD PERSON
C36: WRONG PERSON
C37: REVEAL
C38: UNFOLD
C40: READY
C41: AGAIN PT.2
C42: STAYING
C43: TRUTH
C44: I LOVE YOU
< Author's Note >

C39: EUPHORIA

4.4K 311 26
By NXIMIHUDX

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

🎶PLAYING🎶
Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne
____________________________
🔄▶📶

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

[A/N: Happy One Month!! 🥺❤]

Author Pov

They were in hospital caféteria, sitting opposite each other.

There are four cups of coffee on the table in the middle of them, as the place crowd with people.

"Did you tell him?" The blonde-haired male asks breaking the silent atmosphere, as Jimin sighs.

"I didn't tell him-"

"Yet," Jimin said because honestly, he wanted to tell Jungkook but he couldn't, he is scared; scared if the younger leaves him or worst, hate him. No. He couldn't bear that.

"Jimin, I know you're scared of what to happen if you tell him but the longer you keep these secrets, the more hurt Jungkook will be at the end." Jin explained calmly trying not to sound demanding as the three of them agree on what the older said.

"Yes Jimin, you know keeping these secrets for too long will be bad right?" J-hope said received a nod from Jimin.

"I'm gonna tell him after he's been discharged from the hospital." Jimin decided and the three of them nod satisfied with the plan.

"It's okay, take your time," Taehyung said as he holds Jimin hand in his, letting the unspoken words that Jimin the only one who understands.

They then continue to talk about random things hoping to get Jimin to smile but the latter was in no mood for it. Jimin might be with them, around the table but everyone knows his heart is at another place.

He's so close yet so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How long do you want to keep the secret from your wife?" Suga asks standing in front of Jungkook who was looking at him.

"I will tell her really soon." Jungkook states as Namjoon widens his eyes not believing that Jungkook was this heartless.

"What?" The male asks annoyed by Namjoon reaction because he has been speculating about divorce since before the accident, hell he's even already paid a lawyer to handle it.

"How about So-Yeon?" Namjoon asks but oh, the question is not supposed to be asked, judging by how red Jungkook ears turned, he's waiting for the anger to burst out from his mouth.

"If you care so much about her, how about you marry her." Jungkook said not shouting but really stern and deep caused Namjoon to widen his eyes as he bows apologize.

"Let me tell you Namjoon-hyung, she, my wife, So-Yeon, never, ever care about me." Jungkook said one by one slowly but the atmosphere around them was heavy.

"Now tell me, hyung, why should I care about her feelings when she, my wife, my supposed to be love until I die, doesn't even care about his own husband's feelings?" Jungkook asks venom fill his voice as Namjoon lost his words.

"She didn't even care." The red-haired male said angrily but the tear that left from his eye proved otherwise, he was keeping this inside him for too long until it eats him inward.

Namjoon knows that, but they never force him to talk about it. He noticed that Jungkook less smile, even Suga realized it. Now everything is clear in the sky, no need to wonder anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?!" J-hope and Taehyung scream in sync only to apologize shortly for making chaos around the caféteria.

Well, it's not their fault, they just know about So-Yeon has a twin which is, So-Yoon.

"So you're telling me that So-Yoon is the one who-" Taehyung couldn't complete his sentence as Jimin nod, not wanting to hear certain words.

"Why?" J-hope suddenly asks catching three of their attention as all of them look at J-hope with confused faces.

"I think the whole of Korea knows about your marriage, there are at least one million people who rich as your husband but why did she choose him?" J-hope said and three of them widen their eyes hoping is not what they were thinking.

"Your point?"

"My point is, this is maybe because of revenge, don't you think so?" J-hope said and that's when it hit Jimin. The male might be right about this.

But there's only one question.

"What did I do?" Jimin asks trying to figure out his mistake recently but he couldn't think any of it. Even in the past, he never breaks any girl's heart.

"Jin."

"You got it." The latter said knowing what to do even if Jimin didn't say anything yet.

"I need to meet her." Jimin state and all of them gasp not liking the idea of meeting your ex-partner mistress.

"A-are you sure?"

"Yes, I am. I need to meet her, to know what sin I had done." Jimin said as three of them agreed, respecting Jimin decision.

"Tae, I will start to work as soon he's discharged, till then please-" Jimin didn't finish his sentence as Taehyung nod knowing what to do.

"Okay, take care of yourself Jiminsshi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey," Jimin said softly entering Jungkook room as the male open his arms wide caused Jimin to smile.

He then walks towards Jungkook as he hops on, putting himself in between Jungkook legs, cuddling on the bed.

"You're like a baby when you sick Jungkookah, so cuddly." Jimin said tease as Jungkook giggle cutely and Jimin swears the male look like a baby bunny.

"That's because I'm your baby." Jungkook state proudly as he wrapped his hands around Jimin waist, hugging him from behind and Jimin gladly leans on the touch.

"Who says that you're my baby? Eww." Jimin teases looking at the red-haired male and as expected, Jungkook was pouting really cute caused Jimin to laugh.

"If I'm not your baby then what am I?" Jungkook asks acting sulking and Jimin couldn't handle the amount of cuteness only by looking at Jungkook face.

"You're my-"

My lover, my boyfriend, my water and my fire, my galaxy and my everything.

"Enthusiast." Jimin said and Jungkook immediately smiles as he peck all over Jimin face and the room fills with a cute giggle that sounds like heaven.

"Really?"

"Yeah," Jimin said meant everything he said.

"My turn, I am your?" Jimin asks looking deep inside Jungkook eyes seeing the dark doe eyes that were full of admiration when the latter look at him.

"You're my-"

My darling, my mochi, my rain, and my sun, my milky way and my all.

"My sweetheart." Jungkook said from the bottom of his heart as Jimin smile but this time it was glow making Jimin look more like am an angel.

Time had passed, things had changed, but their love for each other grows each day.

They're each other Euphoria.

____________________________________

Vote, comment, and share!!

Thank You!!💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 17K 54
"But I don't want someone else mother"jungkook yelled. "I don't want someone else. I only want him. I wanted Jimin since the first time I saw him. B...
145K 4.3K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff โค smut request are open
241K 15.4K 52
Park Jimin's first encounter with his new teacher wasn't the best. No, for sure it was the worst. He hated the older man. But the thing is, Mr. Jeon...
30.5K 3.7K 36
๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ- ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’! ๐‘ฑ๐‘ด- ๐‘จ๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š?? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’ˆ๐’๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๏ฟฝ...