M A L E V O L E N T || H.S

By bbypinkstyles

M A L E V O L E N T (adjective) : having or showing a wish to do evil to others. "she was an angel, touched... More

| W A R N I N G & C A S T |
| P R O L O G U E |
| 0 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10* |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14*|
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18* |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33*|
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38* |
| 39 |

| 25* |

3.7K 106 109
By bbypinkstyles

.•° ✿ °•.
Tis a long one.
Don't forget to comment and vote!
°•. ✿ .•°

| 25* |

| A N G E L I C A |

I couldn't tell you how long we had been sat in this museum, but my ass was starting to get numb while we've been sat on this concrete bench.

We had spent the majority of this time talking about random things, mostly Harry telling me about the sculptures. It's obvious he has a undying passion for art.

One thing that caught my attention that Harry had said, was when I had asked him if he believed these stories he was telling me.

"Who knows. But history does have a habit of repeating itself."

Maybe he was right, or maybe I was just paranoid.

"We should probably leave." I yawned, moving to get up from the bench, stretching my arms above my head, making a weird nose of satisfaction as I did so.

Harry hummed from beside me, standing with me as we both began to walk back through the museum and to the room we entered from.

We walked in silence, our arms dangling to our sides and our hands brushing with every step we took. Our walking was abruptly cut short when Harry's hand grabbed mine tightly.

I snapped my head in his direction to see him staring wide eyed through the window at the museums entrance. I had now registered the flashing red and blue lights of the police cars that lined the front of the museum.

"They must have a silent security system." Harry said, looking abnormally calm about the whole situation.

"What do we do?" My voice shook in anticipation, watching as Harry titled his head in thought, looking around the room for an escape plan.

"We go out all guns blazing?" He joked, squeezing my hand as my face dropped.

"The roof, they can't see us in here, the main power is off, if we get to the roof we can decide what to do from there." He said more seriously as he saw my lack of amusement.

We wasted no time and made a run for the stairs, and let me tell you, running up the stairs at a museum just to get to the roof is an experience I never want to have again. Especially because Harry is much more fit than me, his long and lean legs make him quicker than my short chubby ones.

"Fucking hell." I wheezed out, bending over to rest my hands on my knees to try and get some form of air back into my lungs. I lifted my head up to watch Harry make his way over to the ledge of the roof, peering over slightly before ducking back down.

"What? What is it." I whisper shouted, crouching while walking over to him.

"There's only one cop car. Looks like they haven't seen the bike yet, which is good. We just have to find a way of getting down." He whispered back, leaning into my ear a little as we both peered over the side of the roof again.

I searched around the front below, trying to spot the bike. A few metres to the right of us, I saw the black wheel of the bike sticking out from behind a wall near the metal fence we had climbed to get in.

I made made my way over to the right side of the roof, still making sure to duck down to remain hidden from the police. Once there, I peered over the edge once more, and to my delight, I saw a fire escape that was placed directly in front of the motorbike. The only issue here was the fact the only thing separating the bike and the ladder, was the metal fence.

"Psst!" I whisper shouted at Harry, making him turn in my direction with a confused grin on his face at my childish antics. I wordlessly pointed over the ledge, making a motion that looked like a ladder, making his grin widen as he nodded at me.

He crawled his way over to me, scuffing up his black jeans in the process before analysing the fire escape for himself. Seeing the bike placed on the other side of the fence, he turned to me with a cheeky glint in his eyes before grabbing my face and leaving a lingering kiss on my nose.

No words were said to each other from here, we knew that despite being on the roof, we didn't want to risk any of the cops hearing us. Harry's voice is very deep, and sometimes loud.

He swung his leg over the edge of the roof first, carefully making his way down the ladder before looking up at me through his long hair, telling me it was okay for me to follow.

I inwardly rolled my eyes, he'd have a very nice view of my ass from this angle.

My hands shook and were slick with sweat in anticipation and adrenaline, my stomach in nervous knots. The ladder creaked slightly with the weight of us, but I don't think it really alerted anyone but us.

I paused a few metres above Harry, watching as he stretched his leg out to hook his foot onto the metal fence before pulling his body up and over it.

"Come on, Angel." He whispered, breathing heavily as he tried to keep his body weight up on the fence.

"Harry, I won't reach. I'm too small." I bit my lip while I analysed the gap between me and the fence. Harry was over 6 feet tall, me coming in just over 5 foot 4.

"Just jump, I'll catch you." He said, acting like I was as light as a feather.

I took a deep breath before launching my body off the ladder. My foot latched on to the fence, and my body hit it too. It didn't hurt as much as it sounded like it did, and that was even worse, because by the time Harry had grabbed my arms to stop me from falling, the rattling of the fence had notified the cops that we were trying to escape.

"Hey! Stop!" They shouted after us, giving me enough motivation to kick me up the ass and get me moving quickly.

"Go! Get on the bike!" I squealed out at Harry as I managed to get myself over the fence.

Harry started up the bike as I climbed down the fence, sensing one of the cops nearing in on us as my feet planted themselves securely on the concrete.

Just as I was about to rush to the bike, I felt a hand grab my hair from behind me and sharply pull. I shouted out in pain as my head flew back, my hands coming up to grab at the wrists of the cop.

"Get off me!" I groaned out, feeling one of his legs move closer to me, making his legs part behind me.

Suddenly all my self defence training flew out the window but one piece of vital advice.

When in doubt, kick them in the nuts.

And that's exactly what I did. I turned my body round, wincing at the sharp tug in my roots as I did so. I made sure to keep my head down and not show the cop my face as I brought my knee up to connect with the precious little thing between his legs.

As I was fighting off one cop, Harry had got off the bike to come and help me, before being grabbed by another cop, who was more aggressive than the one who grabbed me.

Harry was more ruthless though, he swung his fists back and hit with such power that made me shake to my core. I prayed for any soul who would be on the receiving ends of his fists.

The cop that grabbed me fell to his knees, cupping his genitals in pain. As I turned quickly to help Harry, the same cop brushed his hand against my leg to try and grab me again, but he just ended up touching me just below my ass, making me see red.

I spun around on my leg and lifted the other before slamming my foot into his ugly face, the impact of my foot against his nose was enough to not only knock his stupid hat off, but also knock him out in the process.

"Don't fuck with me." I grumbled under my breath, before suddenly remembering Harry was in a predicament of his own.

When I turned to look at him though, I noticed the cop he had been fighting off was also unconscious, and he was staring at me in shock.

"What?" I breathed out, walking past him and to the bike where I grasped the jacket and helmet, putting them both on and waited for Harry to get back on the bike.

"Still the devil, I swear." I heard him whisper, and I giggled to myself quietly.

"That was hot." Harry said bluntly, shamelessly eyeing my form up and down.

He brushed past me slightly, the atmosphere becoming thick with new emotion as he got on the bike and started it up again.

I allowed myself to sit behind him, wrapping my arms around his muscular stomach and pressing my chest up against his back as he took off down the road.

I had lost myself in thought and had just come back around as we hit a red light. The night was quiet, only a few cars passing by us every few minutes. Harry broke the silence by asking me a question.

"Would you like to come home with me tonight?" The bass off his voice nearly mixed in with the rumbling of the engine.

I thought about it for a second, unsure whether or not I would regret this later or not.

"I'd love to."

He revved the engine and took off when the light had turned green, feeling like we were going over the speed limit. I could feel the muscles in his stomach tensing at my touch, resting him by moving one of my arms down to rest my hand on the top of his thigh.

If there's one thing I've learned about Harry for however long I had known him, it was that he was most deadly when he was silent. Whether that be a deadly anger, or just. I knew it would only make a matter of time before he exploded.

We had finally made our way to his home, and I was filled with more anticipation, but this time it was excitable and almost addicting.

I knew the silence that hung in the air was going to lead to one thing.

My hips moved with a natural sway as we made our way to the front door, I could feel the burning gaze of his beautiful emerald eyes on my ass as I walked.

"You continue to play such a dangerous game with me, Angel. I'm beginning to think you like feeling like prey." He hummed as he got to me, pulling my back to his chest as he reached around me to put his key in the lock.

"I can tell you I'm definitely feeling something." I answered back, grinning in delight at the rumble I felt from his chest.

"Well I hate to tell you that the feeling is mutual." He left an array of hot kisses down my neck, stopping at the point where my neck met my shoulder and bit down gently.

I struggled to hold in the airy moan that threatened to leave my lips, instead I pushed my body back against his, my soft curves fitting just perfectly into his toned body. It was like I could feel his heartbeat, our bodies reacting to each other's like some sinful metaphor.

His hands couldn't get the door open quick enough, and in my flushed state, all I could focus on was the way his slender fingers wrapped around the key, and how the veins in his hand stood out so boldly with every movement.

Once the door was completely unlocked and opened, he pushed me in with urgency, kicking the door shut and leading me over to the couch a few paces away before laying my body down swiftly. I giggled against his mouth at the sudden movement, only to choke back a moan when his hand came up to grab the sides of my face.

"This fuckin' mouth, so smart, so soft, so warm." He groans against my lips, his hot breath mixing with mine creating the perfect scent of mint.

"This neck, just wanna wrap my hands around it and call it home."  He carries his kisses down my neck, his lips wet and sensual.

"Let me touch you? Please, can I touch you?" He almost whimpers out, still trailing his lips down my neck. Nothing could turn me on in that moment more than a man asking me for consent.

I nodded eagerly, knowing he could feel my head moving from his place in my neck.

"No, baby. Need you to tell me. Use your words for me."

"Take me...touch me. Harry, I'll let you do whatever you want to me." I panted out pathetically, feeling the space in between my legs throb with need.

"Good girl." His voice trailed off, muffled as his lips sucked on the sweet spot just under my ear, making me arch my back at the feeling.

With all the movement my body created, I could feel Harry's long fingers slip under my sweater and lightly pull up, like he was unsure whether he could take it off. I said nothing, instead choosing to lift my back off the sofa to show him I was okay with it.

Once it was off, I was left in just a sports bra, with my breasts being slightly above average, they were just more comfy to wear out and about. Harry didn't seem to mind as he visibly showed how much he liked it, and began to leave kisses over my breasts.

"M'gonna go insane." Harry breathed out, pulling away from me to stand up for just a second before ridding himself from all his clothing except his underwear.

He towered over my body that was adorned in leggings and a sports bra, taking in my body for a second before leaning down to kiss my forehead.

"I'll be back." He said, before limping out the room with his hard member on display making me giggle.

I tried to slow my breathing down, to try and calm my nerves once he left the room. I wanted this so bad, but I hadn't slept with anyone for a while.

Coming out of my thoughts, I heard a soft meow echo from the hallway, along with Harry's thudding footsteps nearing closer.

"Not now Mabel. Adult time only- Dont look at me like that!" I heard Harry arguing with Mabel, which made me smile out of his fondness.

I heard his feet depart again, before running back through the house and back over to me, he'd no doubt put Mabel somewhere where she wouldn't find us.

Before he came into the room, I decided to bite the bullet and pull my leggings down my thick legs, my own hands teasing the skin slightly.

Harry rounded the corner, in his hands a small gold packet which I knew instantly was a condom. Smart boy.

He wasted no time in getting back into action, as soon as he got close, he crawled on top of my small body with his large one, encasing me in all his worth.

His left hand came up to clasp around the root of my hair at the back of my neck, his right hand tracing patterns up my soft thighs. The kiss was filled with urgency and lust, almost like we were both drunk off the feeling.

As soon as I felt his hand move from my thigh to the front of my panties, I urged to gasp out, not expecting the feathery touch. Instead, my teeth bit down on his lip, almost drawing blood at the suddenness of it all, but he didn't seem to mind. In fact, I'm pretty sure he enjoyed the pain.

"Been dreaming about sinking between these thighs." He rasped, pulling my underwear down and off my legs, leaving me spread and bare.

I took this moment to reach out myself, and grasp the length that was straining against my thigh. The thought of him finally pushing into me was getting to much to handle.

"Can't do it much longer, H." I gritted out, arching my back as he let his finger push its way into my opening.

"Patience, love. Need you to feel as comfortable as possible."

I wiggled pathetically against the soft couch, the touching too intoxicating for me.

Even with only two fingers, it seemed too good to be true.

After a while of hearing the filthy sounds coming from between my legs, my hips began to move with the rhythm of his fingers, my mouth caught into the skin of his chest as I couldn't hold back the sounds escaping it.

"H-" I whimpered, feeling like I was ready to let go.

"Not yet, pretty girl." He tutted, pulling his fingers out before pushing them inside his mouth, the sight all too filthy for me.

He let me catch my breath, watching as he pulled his briefs down and letting his member out. My mouth basically watered at the sight, remembering the last time I had the pleasure of pleasing him.

I watched with curiosity as he slid the condom on himself, feeling oddly touched by the fact he willingly went and got protection.

I shivered at the loss of contact, suddenly feeling the bitter New York winter now more than ever. Harry seemed to notice this, because he stopped and asked if I was cold, to which I shyly nodded.

He said nothing as he reached over to the coffee table, pressing a button on a remote which opened a digital fireplace on the wall, heat radiating from the artificial flames.

I blushed at his thoughtfulness, reaching my hands out to clasp his length in my hand, urging him to move towards me so he could slide in.

We both let out small gasps as we finally connected. My legs spread wider at the delicious feeling, though slightly painful from not doing this for a while.

My stomach uncontrollably clenched, my hands grasping at his toned back as he lifted my legs up to bend and wrap around his back. He leaned into me fully, allowing his chest to press into mine. It was now we had realised I still had my bra on, and in a desperate attempt,
I ripped it off my body in a hurry.

"Shit." Harry groaned, lowering his face into my breasts only to leave small bites and bruises  in his wake.

He began to move his hips slowly, yet deeply. He managed to hit places I never knew existed and I was having a hard time keeping quiet about it.

"Let me hear you, my pretty girl. Tell me how good you feel." His voice was only a whisper, but it seemed so loud in the small space between us.

"So good. So deep, H."

"Fuck. I love it when you call me that."

My eyes were screwed shut, and I wasn't sure if it was because of a nervous habit or because I couldn't comprehend anything. I could feel Harry's stare on my face.

"Look at me." He ordered out, lifting himself so there was a gap between us. His movements become more harsh, his thrusts speeding up a little more.

I opened my eyes to catch his green ones staring back at me. He almost had a snarl on his face, his cute nose scrunched up as he let out near animalistic groans.

His beautiful curls fell around his face like a curtain, making his features look much more dark and evil. Something about the way he lost control made me clench tighter around him.

"M'gonna wreck you. Keep you cooped up at home for a while, too painful to move. Too embarrassed to even walk out the house because the neighbours will know exactly who's been treating you good."

Yes. I wanted exactly that. My face flushed red and I bit my lip at the thought. Harry knew I liked it too, his lips broke out in a smirk as he read the the expression on my face when he said it.

"You'd like that wouldn't you." He paused to grab my legs, pushing them into my chest. "Tell me, darling. Who's making you such a withering mess on their couch?"

"You." Was all I could get out, feeling pathetic as tears welled up in my eyes at the never ending feeling of pleasure.

Harry wasn't satisfied though. His hands left my legs, but were soon replaced by the heavy feeling of his body, making sure they stayed there. His left hand gripped my head back harshly, his right wrapping around my throat.

"You're gonna have to do better than that. Say my name." His thrusts were still impressively consistent, but judging by the slight growl in his voice it was taking a lot of control for him to do.

When I refused to answer him, the grip got deliciously tighter. I'd never had sex this rough with anyone before, and I was praying it wasn't the last.

In a state of frustration, Harry removes his hands from my head, and reached for my hips. He stood up from the couch, bringing my body up with him, never leaving contact from between my legs. He took long, strong strides over to the ceiling to floor windows he had all over one side of the room, pushing my back up against the cool glass.

A moment of embarrassment took over me, knowing that if people looked hard enough, they'd be able to see our naked bodies moving together. But that embarrassment soon turned into desire at the same thought.

"Say. My. Name." He growled out, snapping his hips harder and faster into me after every word.

The contrast between his hot lips mouthing such sinful words against mine, and the beautiful view of New York City's night life was enough to make me question my sanity before I ever had him dive between my thighs. Oh how did I even cope?

I finally caved in, shouting his name with a sob. I was rewarded with a moan of his own, his lips curving into a satisfied smile before it dropped again as I clenched around him.

"Not gonna last long. Need you to come for me. Can you do that baby?"

"Yes. So so good, H." I rolled my head back to look into his eyes, all glassy with ecstasy.

"Yeah?" He moaned, almost like the sight of seeing me come undone under him would be enough to set him off.

I wordlessly nodded, feeling too overwhelmed to talk again. So beautifully overstimulated, I couldn't tell if it was a blessing or a curse as my clit pulsated.

Almost as if he read my mind, I felt a slender finger run small circles gently on my clit. He knew I was too sensitive for anything rougher, but just needed that extra something to make my whole body clench.

"H-Harry!" I moaned out, feeling my release hit my body so intensely I was scared we were about to fall through the window behind me.

Harry mimicked my release, his own orgasm wrecking through him as every muscle in his body twitched against my own, his seed filling into the condom inside of me.

Nothing was said for a few minutes. Nothing but heavy breathing and slight whimpers were heard around the house. My hand scratched lightly at his scalp, knowing it was a movement that had helped him calm down from his intense release. In return, his thumbs rubbed back and forth against my hips.

I groaned out tiredly as Harry began walking back over to the couch. He placed me back down gently, pulling out as he did so, making me wince at the feeling.

My eyes had rolled shut at this point. Feeling safe when I felt him place a fluffy throw blanket over my body.

I heard him move away from me, opening a few doors and rumbling around before he came back to me, lifting the throw just over my bottom half before something warm and wet hit my exposed heat.

I flinched at the contact, opening my eyes tiredly to see Harry kneeling on the floor beside me, wiping away at my entrance with a small, wet flannel.

"Sorry, love." He whispered, his voice deep with tiredness.

He placed the flannel away, and joined his way under the throw with me, letting my body curl into his own as we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

I was scared this was the first, and last amount of peace we would get for a long time.

.•° ✿ °•.
Horny devils, I say!
Don't worry, things get more wild from here.
Squishes to you all<3
°•. ✿ .•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.7K 7
[BOOK 1] I break up with people. It's as simple as that. If you don't want to do it yourself, I'm your girl. Julie Birch, a semi-popular girl in my s...
11.5K 1K 54
Complete✓ Life is not always unicorns and rainbows... Evernly knows that very well just as much as Harry Styles knows it. Evernly never thought falli...
553K 12.8K 104
"You have an edge on him." "Which is what?" "Her." Renny needed a job to makeup up for the loss of hers. Somehow a bartender job ended up as a waitr...
Anna By Brianna

Fanfiction

924 31 62
Anna decides to help take care of her sick grandmother and blows off college. She's pretty much having the worst summer of her life but runs into som...