It All Started With Turtles (...

By DerpyAwesome

A girl named Ashley is walking to her apartment, where she lives alone, when The Purple Dragons attack her... More

An Abrubtive Meeting
A Huge Turtle, or Four?
Robbed, Nowhere to live, or Maybe...?
Awkward Movie Time
Attacked Again?
Crushing on a Turtle
Training
Authors Note
Fight With A Redhead
Becoming A Ninja
Another Authors Note
Mission Gone Wrong
Saved By My Voice
A Fight, About Pizza?
Donnie And Ashley Sitting In A Tree
A Secret Told
Why So Jelly?
A New Enimey?
First Kiss
Authors Note
The Big Fight
Baby Come Back!
Bullies....
Authors Note
Cutest Date EVER
One Month Anniversary
Mutagen
Rescuing A Friend
Love Ride Gone Wrong
Authors Note
Fourth of July
Forgive and Forget
Embarrassing Singing
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Receiving Donnie's Present
Sleep Over!
Getting Lonley
Andrea and...... LEO?!?!?
Being Sick, IT SUCKS!
P-P-P-Proposal?!?!?!?!?!?
Getting A Job
Awesome Authors Note
Family, Donatello...
Wedding
Note To Self, Don't Be A Rebel! (Mutanized!)
First Day Of Work
Something Fishy Is Going On Here...
Oops! This Could Be Bad...
Finding A College
Authors Note
Roommates
Moving Away From College... Or Not?
Picture Day!
Pregers!
Authors Note
And The Gender Is....
Well This Is Awkward...
Picking A Name
Hello, Lucas
Meet Your Family!
Milestones
Not In Front of Lucas!
Ewww!
1st B-Day
Learning To Read
Kidnapped Again
Authors Note
Saved and Shredder's Death
Authors Note
Aww.. My Little Boy Is Growing Up
Anniversary
Some Ones Got A Girl Friend!
Authors Note!!!!

Bye Bye Brooke!

557 23 3
By DerpyAwesome

[Ashley's POV]
Andrea and I walk down the sidewalk, coming from Krispy Kreme's. We giggle and crack stupid jokes along the way. Then we run into Brooke. Really? I thought she was I college? Oh yeah, I forgot. It's spring break.

She looks at us and groans. "Are you stalking me?" She asks. "No, but you look like one." Andrea smarts her off. "Sorry, but I have to go find my BOYFRIEND." She laughs. I raise an eyebrow.

"YOU have a boyfriend?" Andrea asks. She nods. "Yeah sorry. That word must be new to you." She laughs. I shake my head. "No, it's kinda old. I'm married and... I'm a mom." I smirk. She huffs. "Why are you lying?!" She demands.

"I'm not.." Then I pause. "Look!" I say, shoving my ring in her face. She rolls her eyes. "It could be fake." She shrugs. "Oh yes Brooke, because wearing fake wedding rings are totally in!" Andrea sasses.

She gets in a fighting position. "You wanna fight? Bring it!" She yells. Good thing I always bring my katana with me at night. I tie my mask around my face then take it out. "Ahhhhhh! I'm soooo scared!" She fakes. I roll my eyes the take a step closer.

"You sure?" I ask. She gulps. "Yep!" She yells, throwing a punch. I backflip away from it and kick her face in the process. Then she tries to kick me back but she misses. A few minutes later she's out of breath, and beaten up.

She lays on the ground in front of us. We drag her into an alley and let her rest there. "You think we went to far?" She asks. "For Brooke? Nah." I laugh. Then we jump down the nearest manhole.

"SUCK A LEMON BROOKE!!!" I yell, jumping in after Andrea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 119 17
Two sisters, opposite in every way imaginable. One extrovert, one introvert. One worked as a police officer, while the other worked as an art curator...
1.2K 31 6
-Reboot of 'The Turtle Girl we know and Love'- While Shredder had been defeated, the four brothers were already divided by their personalities. One w...
1.6K 62 12
What happens when a teenager who longs for more than just the ordinary stumbles upon an ancient relic with extraordinary powers? And what happens whe...
2.3K 130 14
โ˜ž โ’ธโ“žโ“‘โ“โ“›โ“ฃ & โ’ธโ“กโ“˜โ“œโ“ขโ“žโ“ ใ€โœ˜ใ€‘ "๐“˜๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฐ๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ." **...