Learning Love ✔

By Alyza_K

"I might not love you now, but I will learn to love you" ___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___ Ro... More

A/N
C A S T
P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S: 1
B O N U S: 2
NEW BOOK
B O N U S: 3

C H A P T E R 36

4.5K 172 63
By Alyza_K

Can we just address the fact that I literally hit 3K!!! Iam grateful that my book is getting out there and all the credit goes to you supporters. Thank you all so much. 💜💙💚💛

Sitting in my office room as much as I try to divert my attention from the woman sitting in the cabin beside me, I can't.

I was writing an email to my dealer and literally wrote her name instead of mine. I was that much into her.

For the past 2 weeks, no work has been getting done in the office because as soon as we enter the office, she gets me my coffee and I kiss the daylights out of her. This happens everytime she innocently enters the room.

People in the office have been getting suspicious because of my content behavior towards them.

Today, Rozella looked at me with her big emerald doe eyes while fixing my tie and requested me to greet everybody in the office while passing them.

I do greet people, I told her and she looked at me with raised eyebrows saying that 'nodding' isn't greeting and that I have to greet them a proper good morning.

I said yes, and decided to not do it, but one look from her in the hallway and I turned my way to everyone greeting them.

This idiot, really has me wrapped around her finger.

I swear she'll ask me to jump off a cliff and I'll happily oblige.

Yesterday, was a really bad day for both of us, I cried. Fucking cried in front of her. I thought she must have think of me as... I don't know... Less manly?

But all she did was stroke my cheek and say, "Boys don't cry, men do"

And that shit hit deep.

I thank God everyday for her. If she wasn't in my life, I don't know where I would be today.

Probably somewhere sulking.

Yeah, probably.

I didn't lie last night when I said she was the light, the color to my life.

I love everything about her.

Her eyes, her lips, her cute button nose, her black straight hair, her emerald doe eyes, her smooth long legs, her noddle arms, her luscious plump kissable lips, her ass, her piercings which turn me on.

I love every single fucking thing about her.

I have been in love with Rozella since Greece.

I fell in love hard and fast.

I didn't even realize when I started loving her. My Zella.

I have been keeping these things bottled up in me for so long and I am afriad I might burst and she is going to reject me.

I mean who falls in love within two days?...Well, you.... I mean who wouldn't? She is literally all I ever wanted.

She's clumsy, she stabs her toe everywhere and then comes to me hopping around and I kiss her to make the pain ease away.

She's fiesty, tell her one thing and she'll tell you thirteen more, fuck with her once and she'll fuck you twice. She's my little cracker.

Last week, I was so tired but I kept myself pushing to work but she came to me and made me sleep on the couch of the office to rest.

After twisting and turning, I couldn't fall into deep slumber, so I called her and asked her to sleep with me.

We slept on the couch together and woke up six hours later to the whole office closed to which we definitely took advantage to.

I just love her and I feel like it's time to tell her.

She deserves this, after all the shit she has been through in her life because of those fuckers, she deserves it.

She scolds me for buying her expensive gifts and my heart clenches at how I called this beautiful, gorgeous, fiesty girl, a gold digger.

I needed to see her, its been 10 minutes and I haven't seen her.

I went to my intercom and pressed the button.

I was about to speak when I heard Rozella's voice.

"Hey! Wassup!" Her cheery voice said bringing a smile to my face.

I leaned back and was about to reply when I heard a male voice.

"Hey gorgeous!" I heard a fucker's voice and my fist tightened.

Who the fuck has the audacity to tell her that?

Only Iam allowed to tell her that. No one else. No one.

I heard his chuckle, he sounds awfully familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

"Aww....Look at your blush" he said chuckling.

Blush?

Why the fuck is she blushing when someone else is calling her gorgeous?

I felt that fimiliar sting to my chest and rubbed it to ease the pain.

"Uh.. Yeah.. Well, uh-sorry, so, Mark? Uh...Why you here are?" She jumbled up her words and I realized she was nervous.

Not the kind of nervous I make her feel, she was uncomfortable.

Then, I realized the name that rolled off her tongue.

Mark..... That fucker!

I balled my fist to the point my hand started shaking.

"Yeah... So... I wanted to ask you something."

I swear to God if he asks her out again I'll punch his nose more times than I kiss Rozella in an hour.... Which is alot.

"S-sure" she was definitely uncomfortable.

I got up from my seat and was about to take a step when I heard him ask.

"You didn't tell me you were married to Kezr Heznaya, our boss might I add." I could practically hear his smirk from over the intercom.

How the fuck does he know that?

"N-n-no! Where'd you get that from?" She stuttered.

I felt a little sting knowing she didn't come out of the truth, telling him that yes, I was hers.

But that went away as soon as I realized that she is keeping me safe from the scandals like I told her to. I told her to not tell anyone about our relationship, Rule#7.

I balled my fists at those stupid rules I once made, which I made her eventually break.

But aren't rules meant to be broken?

"Oh, please baby, I know, remember that night when you guys were alone in the office?"

Baby? Motherfuc-

I heard a gasp on the other end of the line.

My eyes widened at the realization, he was there, but it didn't matter to me, I am about to come clean about my wife publicly anyway.

"I heard you guys talking all lovey dovey shit and all, you kissing him, moaning his name." He spat it out like venom.

"W-well, I love him, so, y-yes, I was m-moaning his name." That's my Zelli!

But wai-

She loves me?

She. Loves. Me?

No, no, she is just saying in front of him.

Of course she doesn't, I haven't even given her a reason to.

She's lying, just so she could protect us...

Yeah. That's it. She's lying.

I heard a slam on the other end and decided that was enough.

I left my office and went towards hers. I entered the room and what I saw made me growl.

Mark had Rozella caged between him and the wall and spatted at her, "Why huh? Why? You like niggas more? Do us white guys not pleasure you enough?"

I think the fuck not!

He just made a wrong fucking move.

I moved towards him to take him off of her when I saw Rozella's hand raise in the air and....

*SLAP!*

I stopped in my track and looked at her with widened eyes.

Mark's face was tilted to the left with one of his hand holding his cheek and the other was dropped to his side.

Damn! That slap was harder, than when she slapped me.

I looked over at Rozella and saw tears in her eyes, but what I saw more was anger, fire, coldness.

This was not my Rozella, my Zelli was shy, innocent, would never hurt a soul.

But am I complaining?.... No! Cause she looked really hot in this trance.

She looked really hot and my pants felt undeniably tight suddenly.

"Call Kezr that one more time, I. Dare. You." Her voice was calm but held an anger in it.

Even I was scared, and nothing scares me.

Her selflessness made me love her more, she didn't defend herself but defended me.

That's why I love her, she's unique, girls like her are hard to find today, and Iam grateful for her parents who brought her up with morals.

God, I love her.

"And as for me, you know why I don't like you? Because my Kezr would never talk to me like the way you are now, and as for the pleasure... Well, Kezr gives me enough."

My eyes widen at what she said and I felt a heart attack course it's way through.

I felt this fucking stomach bug in my stomach which was churning up and down making my smirk widen.

The fuck these symptoms hitting me for?

"You're a bitch! That's what you are! A fucking bitch! Trust me Ella, he will use you and dispose you." He begin raising his hand and Rozella flinched away closing her eyes, but I caught it in time before it made contact and before I unleash hell upon him, which I will either way.

"I think the fuck not" I made my presence known, and Rozella's eyes snapped towards me and the pooled up tears started running down her cheeks.

My baby.

My sweet sweet Zelli.

The fucker made her cry!

As soon as he froze and then turned around, I didn't waste any time and landed my fist on the fucker's jaw.

I heard Rozella's yelp and wanted to shush her and calm her down but the anger in me won.

"No one, no one dares to touch her!!" I shouted and kicked him resulting him in falling down on the tiled floor.

I punched him, "This is for calling her a bitch"

Then again, "This is for calling her a fucking bitch."

Then again and again, "That's for questioning her dignity", " that's for asking her out, that's for asking my baby out!"

"Kezr please, stop! You're gonna get hurt, please! Your hand!" I heard Rozella's shout and immediately stoped, to only notice myself on the fucker's body and him passed out cause of my punches.

Fucking pussy.

I got off him and saw blood slipping through my fingers.

Rozella rushed out of the room, Iam sure her sobs could be heard down the floor.

I scared her, She left.

Fucking left!

You had one job, one job Kezr and you fucked it up!

I heard her sniff and saw her walking towards me with a box of first aid.

Ohh! Welp.

She went to him and touched his vein, finding his pulse, checking if he was alive or not.

My smarty pants.

She sighed a sigh of relief.

Is it bad that I wanted the fucker to die?

Probably, because then I'll go to jail and wouldn't be able to meet my Zella.

We got out of the room not before me ordering the guards to throw him out of the office.

I have a special deal for him that, that fucker will surely deserve.

She took me to my office and begin cleaning my wounds, crying with hiccups.

My chest clenched at the sight of her precious tears.

"Zelli, My lovely Zella, Love, Baby, Iam sorry, Iam so so so sorry, Iam sorry I wasn't there with you, Iam sorry I lost control, But I couldn't control it, he tried to touch you, my Zelli.... Nobody touches what's mine."

I said caressing her cheek and wiping her tears away as she was done bandaging my knuckles. They were pretty bruised and hurt like a son of a Mark, but I didn't care, he had it coming.

She just nodded and walked out of the office.

She came back with her laptop and sat on the couch, opening her laptop she started doing her work on it.

"Love, why aren't you in your office?" I asked softly yet worridly.

Her eyes snapped towards mine and she stood up immediately,
"S-sorry, do you want me to leave?" She asked softly, her cheeriness gone.

"No, love, I was just asking." I told her leaning back in my seat watching her closely.

While my stupid subconsciousness kept admiring her.

I reminded it thousands of times to be serious in a situation and not always horny, but how can it not be? She's always looking admirably hot, no matter what the scenario.

"Oh-uh... Well there's blood there and I don't feel comfortable there, c-can I be here for just some time?" She asked nervously.

She has changed to being the old Rozella, the Rozella who was shy and uncomfortably nervous around me all the time, not the one who would fucking bite me like a fucking cannibal all the fucking time and would whine to me for a kiss.

"Zella, you don't have to be uncomfortable around me... And why would you be here for some time? This is your office and you can stay here as long as you need." I told her.

She just nodded and sat back down and started typing on her laptop.

What's up with her nodding and being nervous?

She was very quiet and that was not who Rozella was, she would scream and shout, making me flinch and I would be begging her to calm down.

"Rozella?" I used her full name to show her that I am serious about our next conversation.

She looked at me and quickly looked down, but I saw the tears in her red puffy eyes.

I got up from my seat and walked towards her while touching my braids that she made yesterday.

I kneeled down in front of her but she didn't look up and kept fiddling with her fingers.

"Zella, baby, love, are you okay?" I asked, caressing her cheek.

She nodded but a traitor tear fell down on my hand that was caressing her cheek.

Why is she crying?

Did she really get affected by my punches that she is scared of me now?

This question caused a fear to awaken within me.

"I-I am fi-fine, you should go back to work, I don't want you to waste your time on me."

Waste time?

Where is all this coming from?

Mark.

That fucker.

Is she insecure now? Please God don't make her be. I love her.

"Waste time? Zella, are you kidding me? I lo-l-l-l-like you" I quickly changed it stuttering like a goddamn idiot.

But she didn't notice it as she was too busy playing with my fingers.

She's cute.

Is there a way to switch this mother fucker off?

I leaned towards her for a kiss but she put her hand on my lips and leaned back into the sofa and mumbled a quiet, "Please Kezr, just....go work."

I was shocked to hear her but covered it quickly, but the pain in my chest didn't ease, the girl who whines for my kisses, the girl whom I love just doesn't want me right now?

"Zel-" she cut me off and whispered, "Kezr... Please"

I just looked at her for two seconds and bit the inside of my cheek, swallowing my thick saliva formed in my mouth now.

I stiffly nodded and stood up, I didn't move and kept looking at her though.

She just sat there wiping her tears away.

I nodded my head consciously knowing she can not see me, but the nod was directed more towards me, to tell myself to give her time even if it hurts.

I walked back to my seat and sat down, looking at her to see her doing her work on her laptop while biting her nails.

••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been ten minutes since the incident and Iam fucking furious, Rozella isn't talking to me, I can't get any work done due to my mind diverting to her.

I leaned my head back on the chair and closed my eyes, tightening my fists on how to make her happy again.

Maybe I can take her skydiving again? Yeah... That made her happy.

Or maybe I can get her flowers and choclates?

Or... Maybe..

I was thinking of ways to make the smile that I love, appear on her face again, when I felt a small body collapse in my arms.

I opened my eyes and looked down to see Rozella straddling me and her head in my neck, her muffled sobs and sniffs, her hot tears on my neck, were making me feel the chest pain again.

I swear to God! I fucking need to get a cardiologist.

"I-Iam s-so so sorr-y, K- I like you, sorry, please don't be mad anymore, please baby, love, plea-please I-Iam sorry, I-"

She kept reciting her sorries like a mantra and my heart breaking at her every sniff and broken word.

"Baby, don't say sorry, but can you tell me what happened to you then?"

She shook her head and mumbled, "Not right now, please, let me hold you, please." She said pleadingly making me close my eyes and hold back a scream on Mark who made her like this Or me.. I don't know, she doesn't wanna fucking speak, but... I'll give her time.

"Of course baby, tell me when you're ready."

I said and kissed her forehead and placed her head securely into my neck pressing her more to myself.

It passed five minutes and I was finally getting some work done due to her being in my arms but she was awfully quiet.

I had one of my hand on her 'booty' as she likes to call it, and the other hand on the mouse controller.

I leaned back a little in my seat to look at her face and saw her mouth slightly open and her eyes closed, her cheeks stained with her tears, and that's when I heard it.

Her snore.

She was fucking adorable.

She was snoring really quietly with her hair all over her face and her face a little sweaty because of being in my neck for too long.

I chuckled lowly and grabbed her and tightened my hold onto her.

I pushed myself of my seat and walked towards the couch.

I begin rubbing circles with my thumb on her ass and she moaned into my neck just below my ear making me stop in my way and adjust my pants.

God, this girl will be the death of me.

I laid her down gently and got away from her, as soon as I put her down she begin moaning and groaning in discomfort.

She made grabby hands in front of her, "K"

I love her nick name for me, she said that I call her Zella, Zelli or mine... So, she'll call me K, Kez, or hers.

And at that moment, I felt a fucking heart atta- oh, sorry, 'butterflies' in my stomach. *eye roll*

I stepped towards her and sat beside her on the couch, stroking her hair.

She hummed contently and a small smile made it's way to her face, she leaned into my hand and rubbed her head into my hand.

I chuckled lowly at her cute actions, and tangled my fingers in her silky smooth hair that smells like roses.

Fuck, I love her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was in my seat currently working on the Wentmore & Co's file/contract.

Ms. Wentmore, her daughter and I were in a meeting a few days ago, we discussed the deals, precautions and I signed the contract without a fucking hand shake... Hate those with a fucking passion.

The construction has started and everything is going fine, I just need to go and see the location's structure and it's contractions.

I was writing an email to her, sending her details when I felt a soft body jump on me, literally fucking jump on me.

Because of the sudden action, I got startled and pushed back, but the body had a mind of it's own and the soft body on me instantly wrapped its arms and legs around me and was now straddling me.

The fuck?

Who is this leech?

I looked down and saw the same black hair in a bun, a black coat and pant, and that ass... that ass...How can I not know who this is?

My leech, my Zelli.

I hugged her wrapping my arms around her small frame. I held her tighter and felt something wet on my neck.

Fuck, she's drooling.

My theory was proven wrong when I heard Rozella's muffled sniffle and sob.

She's crying?!

I leaned back and looked at her, pulling her pretty little head out of my neck, she refused to lift her head or even look at me and held me tighter, whimpering and sobbing uncontrollably.

I pulled her head back once again but she held me tighter and didn't let go, she continuously started shaking her head and her sobs got louder.

I pushed her into me, not wanting her to cry more.

Her sobs didn't stop, they just became muffled and I could feel her shaking around me.

What happened to her?

Why is she crying so badly?

Is it because of that fucker, Mark?

Is it because of me?

It's probably me, I can't fucking believe I punched that fucker in front of her.

"Kezr, I-I am sorry" she hardly got it out and kept crying.

What was she sorry for?

"Zella, baby? What is my love sorry for? You did nothing wrong, love." I whispered into her ear and soothingly kept rubbing my hand up and down her back.

She shook her head still crying, but this time with hiccups, "I-I was rude to y-ou, I-" she paused and a hiccup released her mouth.

That's it.

I stood up from my seat and she tightened her grip around me, and kept shaking her head.

"Shhhh... Iam just taking you to the couch, getting you water, calm down, shh" I whispered, stroking her back.

I went to my mini fridge and got her a water bottle to drink from.

I lowered her onto the couch and handed her the water, she drank it all in one go and I was left there with widened eyes.

She handed me the empty bottle, I looked at her to see tears still leaking out of her eyes and her looking down as if ashamedly.

I trick shot the water bottle into the dustbin in front of Zella on purpose.

She would always bet with me on how far each of us can trick shot, and then cry when I won.

She looked at the trick shot I made and a full blown smile plastered over her face knowing I missed.

She quickly went over and picked the empty bottle from the ground and came back to sit with me, she made her trick shot from where we were sitting and cheered loudly when she made it.

If it meant purposely losing to see that smile on her face then so be it.

She looked at me cheerfully, her tears all forgotten, "DID YOU SEE THAT!?!?"

There it was my flinch, her scream, her cheeriness and my smile.

All it took for her to smile was a trick shot when I had been trying to coo to her and make her smile.

Now, don't be jealous of a fucking trash bin, Kezr.

I grabbed her hand in mine and she looked at it and launched herself on me.

"Iam sorry, Kezr.. Iam sorry, I was rude to you, I don't know why I did what I did... I like you... You know that.... Right?" She asked pulling her head away from my neck and looking at me.

I leaned forward and kissed her crown, "I know that, I like you too Zelli, but... mind telling me why you were acting the way you were.... Was it me?... Iam sorry if it was... I didn't want to hit him, I-"

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me, with a look saying, 'seriously?'

I sighed and pushed her head into my neck again. "Okay.. Maybe.. I did want to hit him.. But-" her giggles filled my ear making me smile, "Iam sorry if I scared you with my a-"

She cut me off and kissed my neck, letting her lips linger there for a while, I was so close to moaning when she took her lips off and cupped my cheeks.

"Kezr... I am not mad at you.." I sighed relifingly knowing she was not mad at me.

"It's just that.. Mark said some things that were true and he was close to hitting me, that just awoked some pretty bad memories from the Jones, and I guess, I- I don't know, I just thought you heard them and probably thought he was right so I avoided the pain by being rude to you and kept crying... Iam sorry, I lo-like you"

lo-like?

I swear to God she was about to say love you, did I hear it correct?

I was about to ask her when she kissed my lips suddenly startling me, causing the both of us to fall back down on the couch.

She was kissing me gently, so I took charge and slipped my tongue inside her mouth, feeling her crevice and curves.

"Beautiful" I said and kissed her again.
_______________________________________

At this point I don't even know what I am writing, I have exams going on right now, then I'll have exams in July again and I am really stressed, life is not in my favour right now and I am having severe anxiety, sleepless nights, stress. I have been writing this chapter since 5 days, each day writing a paragraph or so but today got the guts to complete it, so I am sorry if there were any mistakes in the chapter.
_______________________________________

Words: 4376

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...