BOUND ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest... More

1: Plan
2: Succeeded?
3: Make it alive
4: Help?
5: Dream?
6: Decision
7: Dear one
8: Home
9: Affection?
10: Uncomfortable
11: Hurt?
12: Way too much
13: Fear
14: Make it up
15: He's really back
16: Obsessed
17: Changes
18: All new
19: Lie?
20: First Fake Date
21: New face
22: Sorry
23: Special smile
24: Long Ugly Night
25: Hold on
26: Past 24 hours
27: Concern?
28: Frustrated
29: Scary emotions
30: Roleplay
31: Peaceful
32: Concerning tingle
33: All wrong
34: Hallucination
35: Had to
36: Step ahead
37: Spy
38: Kind devil
39: Bursting
40: Boy
41: An unexpected day
42: Imagination
43: Strong yet weak
44: Secrets
45: Trapped
46: Help
47: Control
49: Sort of Normal
50: Last mission
51: First and last
52: Lost everything
53: All alone
54: Planned
55: Sniper
56: Use the bait
57: The real culprit
58: Free
59: Old files
60: Scattered memory
61: Blood
Epilogue
Epilogue pt 2

48: Perfect moments

6.1K 484 204
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

(Second Update of the day)

Taehyung stiffened in the hold of the other on the question.

"Answer me," Jungkook said, this time not so coldly, maybe he felt the other's stiffened body because he moved one hand to make circles over the back.

Taehyung again felt like crying. He had no idea how to handle this and now he couldn't even take help from the officers. He was in dire need of some support, maybe a little from the person who was holding him already. Call him sick or crazy, but the poor boy had fallen for the other weeks ago, that soft side and all the care, who would not fall for that type of person if ignore the dark side?

"Taehyung?" The name was repeated and Taehyung just felt cold, even in the hold of the other. It felt empty, so empty, just like his heart.

His hazy mind was trying to make up some stupid reason for calling the name of the officer but he couldn't even dare to open his mouth. An utter fear was settled inside his mind but his heart was still fighting against that. Giving him hope in the words he was made sure of.

He won't hurt you Taehyung.

But, those words were still applicable? Even when he was found in a room full of secrets with locked doors? The uneasiness made him feel more stupid. Stupid for agreeing to this task, stupid for coming here, stupid for falling for the mob.. stupid for still not believing in the facts.

"Tae-" Jungkook stopped midway when he felt the other getting limp in his hold, head sliding over his clothed chest to his biceps.

Taehyung let his body go limp, an easy way to get rid of the question when he doesn't even know how to answer. He wasn't sure of what the future holds for him, but for now.. he wanted to be selfish. Selfish for staying near the one who is going to be away from him soon, forever.

Jungkook sighed and pulled the younger closer to his own body. His chin rested over the faded blue hairs while his hands securely wrapped around the dainty waist of the other.

"Don't make it difficult for me.. Please." Taehyung heard him saying those words and he can feel the deep sadness and helplessness.

That was the last thing he clearly heard before he actually fell asleep in the protective hold that he was going to miss soon.

°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°

"Where is your hyung?" Jimin asked Jae who scanned his eyes around to find the other.

"Maybe in the kitchen." On that, Jimin nodded and sprunt to the said area. He found the older waiting for the oven to beep with a tray ready on the side.

"Yoongi." The said male turned his face to look at him and a small smile formed on his thin lips.

"Jimin ah. What are you doing here.. at this time?" It was around 4 pm, definitely not the time the said male used to visit him.

Jimin hastily skipped towards him and took both hands with a tense smile.

"Yeah, um.. surprise." Yoongi slightly frowned at the expressions but nodded his head.

"Yoongi, I want to go somewhere with you." He stated in a low voice, catching the other by surprise again.

"Where? And now?" Jimin nodded his head in a sort of urgency and moved his one hand through his hair.

"Right now. Please, don't ask much. We need to go quickly." Now Yoongi was sure that something was off. He removed the glove from his right hand and faced the other completely.

"What is it Jimin?"

"Do you trust me?" Jimin asked instead with a desperate attempt.

"Jimin-"

"Answer me first. Do you?"

"I do.. but what's wrong?" Jimin let out a sigh of relief and tugged over the wrist of the pale-looking boy.

"We need to leave right now. I'll tell you the rest in the way. Ok? Just trust me this one time wholly." Yoongi was baffled by the sudden demand but nodded nevertheless. He also wanted to forget about the last meeting he had with Hoseok once again. The other was pestering to be his friend again and leave the country with him. It angered him to the core that he almost punched the other.

After taking a deep breath, he nodded his head."Fine."

°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°

"He is disconnected again. Joon, it's making me feel so uneasy." Jin said, his dinner set on the table in front of him. Both were sitting in the cafe of the station. They had no news of the boy since noon when most probably, Jungkook himself removed the earpiece.

"He will be fine." Namjoon said, or more like he was trying to assure himself.

"I don't know, but if anything else happens to him now, I won't be able to forgive myself." Jin had a bitter mood and a deep frown settled over his flawless face.

Namjoon looked up at the other and leaned forward to touch the crease between the brows of the other. Jin looked wide-eyed at the gesture and definitely surprised.

"It doesn't suit your handsome face," Namjoon stated with a small smile that made Jin snicker lightly. Taking the hint of what other was trying to do to make him feel better, he played along.

"And it was you who said I'm not handsome." Jin rolled his eyes, taking his glass and sipped the coffee through the straw.

Namjoon gasped and covered his mouth dramatically.

"Me? Gosh. Do I have a death wish to say so? I'd never say that. You're handsome and no one can deny that. Not even Chanyeol." Namjoon half screamed and the mentioned person gave him a look of disbelief before making a beeline to the room where Baekhyun was alone for now.

"Are you flirting Namjoon?" Jin said in a sassy tone but Namjoon nodded his head confidently, making him shocked.

"You're handsome, very much. But just a little bit slow-witted about other's feelings." With that Namjoon excused himself to dump his empty cup of coffee. But that was just an excuse to hide his own condition, his quickened heartbeat, and his red cheeks.

•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•

Taehyung woke up to a warm touch over his cheek that traveled down to his jaw but jolted up when he felt the same touch near the wire attached to his ear.

"Oh, sorry I startled you." Jungkook smiled at him with his soft eyes boring into the confused eyes of the other.

Taehyung blinked to remove the rest of sleepiness from his eyes and mind and when he tried to get up, Jungkook picked him up in his arms.

Taehyung's heart thudded loudly at the gesture as Jungkook was continuously smiling while glancing down at him.

"We will have our dinner on the roof. I just realized, you never got the chance to see the rooftop." Jungkook explained his plan with the same smile and when Taehyung looked around, he found himself in the bathroom.

Jungkook made him sit on the counter, while he himself stood in front of him. "You freshen up, I'll be waiting for you outside. Ok?" With that, he left. Did he leave like that?

What happened to him? Is it a dream? Or the previous one was the dream?

He moved his fingers up to feel his earpiece and it wasn't there, which means none of this is a dream.

"What's going on now? Is he going to kill me?" The thought should've left him afraid, but instead, a low giggle left his lips.

"Whatever it is... I don't mind. Fate is playing some games again." Shaking his head, he got up to wash up.

When he came out of the bathroom in a bathrobe as he felt like showering, he saw a white shirt and jeans placed over the bed neatly.

"I'll leave the room, you change." As per his words, Jungkook left the room. Taehyung was still shocked but deep down, he felt utterly overwhelmed. He changed his clothes and saw himself in the body-length mirror placed in the corner. His collarbone was visible because of the shirt and his faded blue hair looked more prominent with the white.

After a few minutes, the door was knocked and soon Jungkook entered with a box in his hands.

"You look.. so beautiful, Taehyung," Jungkook blurred out in a daze, staring at the reflection in the mirror. Taehyung gulped at that, his heart again running a marathon inside the ribcage because he felt like living in this moment for longer. 

Jungkook stepped forward and sneaked his arms around the waist of the other and placed his chin on his shoulder, looking at the reflection of both with a smile.

"Perfect." He mumbled but Taehyung noticed something in his eyes. There was a glint, once again a glint of sadness. He wanted to ask many things but was afraid.

What if he gets angry and the beautiful moment ends now?

His dazed eyes moved to his neck when he felt a metal sending a little bit of coldness over his exposed skin. His lips parted in surprise and awe. A beautiful diamond pendant was increasing the beauty of his skin.

"Do you like it? I personally chose that." Jungkook whispered near his ear, eyes still looking at him in the reflection.

Taehyung's lips wobbled with some emotions and he nodded his head, eyes not leaving the little gift. The grip over his waist tightened a bit and he felt more secure now.

"I'm happy that you like it."

"Your choice is nice," Taehyung uttered softly like the dream will shatter if he used a loud tone.

Jungkook smiled and left a peck over his hair before parting away. A sudden loss of warmth made Taehyung realize how much he like the way the raven-haired hug him as if he meant the world to him...

"Let's go." Jungkook offered his hand again and Taehyung just overcame the image from the earlier. The present was more beautiful to even recall the past.

"Ok." He placed his own hand over the others as Jungkook wrapped his fingers around his long ones gently and gave a little squeeze of some hidden message. Taehyung couldn't comprehend the message, but he felt good... perfect.

...............

As Jungkook said before, they were now on the rooftop. The area was vast of course and the surrounding was looking so empty and without any being but strangely, Taehyung wasn't afraid of anything now.

Jungkook lead him to the small round table placed in the center with fairy lights around, making it so soothing.

"Let's have dinner first." Taehyung nodded his head, too much in a daze to say anything.

Jungkook served him, the food was high quality as ever but what made him more surprised was the dishes that he love.

Expensive wine was settled on the side as well but as Taehyung never liked alcohol much, Jungkook didn't even press him to drink. The dinner was peaceful and perfect. They had dessert on the table as well. But after that, Jungkook made him stand, making him feel excited.?

In the corner of the rooftop was an area where a sofa was placed with net curtains draped around it with faint fairy lights. Everything looked so much perfect for Taehyung that he let out a little chuckle.

Jungkook noticed that and smiled as well, dragging the other to the couch and making him sit there.

"You like it, baby?" A sudden wave of relief passed through his whole body when he heard the nickname. His throat constricted as he felt like crying. He never knew that he went this far in this mess.

"Y- yes. Th- thank you." Taehyung croaked out as he felt something warm over his cheek that came out as his own tears... tears of happiness? Satisfaction? He doesn't have to focus on that now.

Jungkook sat beside him and again sneaked his hands around the waist of the other before pulling him closer to his own body.

"I don't like tears in your eyes."

"I'm- It's just.. I'm so happy." The irony, he was happy after what he had done to the other and what he was getting in turn.

Jungkook smiled and leaned down to press his lips over Taehyung's forehead. Oh, how much Taehyung missed that feeling.

There was silence, uninterrupted silence as Jungkook moved his lips from his forehead to his temple, pecking the spot, he moved down to peck the eyelids. He dragged his lips from there to the nose, then to the cheeks.

Taehyung's heart was hammering like before, but this time with some other feelings. He felt weak, so weak for the warmth that the other was providing him. Weak for the support that the male gave him regardless of the situation, melting his inside in a puddle where he was drowning now.

"Just never cry." Jungkook breathed out, both their eyes were at the same level. One filled with tears and the other filled with hidden feelings.

Taehyung was not noticing that he was moving his face, his lips... until the soft skin came in touch with his lips. Jungkook kissed the corner of his lips... a little peck but... he felt it completely. Jungkook pulled back shortly after to look at the other who had his eyes closed and fingers curled over the fabric of the shirt.

"I- I just wanna be happier..but my fate won't let me." Taehyung mumbled once Jungkook moved a bit back. With his glossy eyes, he looked up at the other who just smiled, and left another peck over the pillowy lips before breathing out a promise, that maybe he always craved.

"I'll make you happier."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum

😭 It should be fluffy as per request- but ah... I feel utterly emotional after that.

Please accept it dear. I tried but according to the storyline, it was a bit difficult to make it all fluffy.
5ArmyinBtsWorld
Happy birthday once again bubba💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 82.8K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
42.4K 1.8K 54
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...
586K 20.7K 50
His hand made its way to my waist pulling our bodies together "Beware". I closed my eyes feeling his hot breath on my neck which made my legs go weak...
39.5K 1.7K 26
❝You can't escape, you can't run away, you can't hide yourself, because you're mine.❞ [in which you're forced to marry your kidnapper] ►Mafia AU ►For...