Celestiale

By forbiddenlover

Kisa sola is one of the celestiale being of the heavenly realm. One day she is rewarded and she goes to earth... More

celestiale
The market place
Great one?
Learning the meaning of husband is too strange to explain
Granny?King?
Fear of water
Slaves
I am sorry
Cooking skills
Kaire the market place
MR. Ryu!
kiss. A kiss?!
Hiroyou&Rainhaven
The morning after
A choice
Kisas mother?
Medina
Medina's flashback
goodbyes
ongoing flashback
Heaven
The dream
Shes gone?
Living alone.
Many tears and hugs

THe reunion

155 0 1
By forbiddenlover

A sweet smell entered my senses and I tried to ignore it.

Greater shield and greater protection. I forced all my pain out of my mind and I concentrated harder and I felt something inside me shudder.

I opened my eyes and saw a demon gave me a wicked grin. She banged against m shield and I starlted visibly.

My shield began to shake and I concentrated even harder.

I was relieved when my shield held and I got out of my cottage and I saw my horse screaming in fear and I ran to it and left the cottage.

I have all the things I need with me. Money and my own self.

Is it time to see Mr. Ryu now? The thought of seeing him brought warmth inside of me and I urged my horse onward and I started west.

After several hours I couldn't find the campsite. Did they move already?

THe sudden thought made a strange feeling well in my chest and I wished granny was around so I could ask her what it was.

Granny....................................................................................................................................................

I miss you.

I miss everyone.

I want to see you. I want to see everyones warm and dazzling faces!

"Kiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

The voice was hoarse but, my heart roared in hearing it and I turned around and saw Mr. Ryu.

Mr. Ryu!

"Mr. Ryu!!!!! Miss you!" I yelled and I ran to him and I was in his arms before I knew it.

"'Love you Mr. Ryu....Love You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

I muttered I love you's over and over again because no matter how many times I said it wasn't enough.

O how I missed him!!

Continue Reading