Heaven

----------------------------------------------------Kisa--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How We find Granny?"  I asked as we all treated to our wounds and I tried to assure Mr. Ryu that I was alright.

"I don't think we can fly up. Well  We CAN but, I am not sure that we would be able to return."

Mr. Ryu gripped my arm tightly.

"Fine. Why don't I fly up and see If i can find Granny?"

"cold." I shivered and almost instantly Mr. Ryu put his coat around my shoulder and I smiled.

"Mia. Pray."

We both sighed.

I don't know what to do anymore. I can't fly up without worrying Mr. Ryu but, I can't sit around and do nothng!

I quickly got up and started to pace.

In celestian I adressed both Lia and Mia with a grim expression on my face.

"I think I know someone that might help us."

"Really kisa?! Who?"

Silence.........................................

I saw horror form itself on Mias face and she took me by the arms her face as white as paper.

"Kisa please don't tell me your thinking about going to him!"

I looked down.

"Kisa listen to me. If we go to that man we might lose our souls! we just can't go!"

"I have to Mia. The reason Granny is still in heaven is because I was rash and I took of my robes to save Mr. Ryu. I need to see Demon lord Itsuki. I think that Granny told me that he was famous for sneaking in and out of heaven. Which is why he is so dangerous. So Mia. Will you take care of Mr. Ryu until I get back. I don't think I should take long."

"Are you crazy Kisa?! I don't think you can make him leave you now. I don't think you realize this but, well if We hadn't gone up to heaven you might not have come back to us. Can you understand how awful it was for him to see you vanish in front of his eyes and know that you might never see him again? "

"I won't be gone long Mia. Keep Mr. Ryu busy and make sure he doesn't look for me. "

As soon as Mia and Lia led mr. Ryu away towards town I spread out my wings and flew.

I love to fly.

I flew faster and I felt that the entrance to Demon lord Itsuki's home was nearby by the nasty clammy feeling I was getting.

I landed on a well and I looked down and threw some powder down and I jumped down and landed on a carpet in a strange place.

Everything was colorless and dark and saw the demon lord himself toying with a dagger with a huge smile on his face.

"Good afternoon Mr. Itsuki. I came here to seek your help. Will you help?"

"Depends. What will I get for doing you a favor?"

"Depends. How will you help me?"

"What do you want?"

"I want to get to heaven and back. Will you help me by telling me how to do it?"

"In exchange for doing this favor for you I want  something from heaven."

I pulled out some rocks and I gave them to him.

"Please tell me how to get to heaven."

"It's easy! If you want to go so badly you have to pluck out one of your feathers and burn it as an offering. You do that and you will zap into heaven instantly."

I bowed and left the strange place. I was landing when I saw Mr. Ryu knitting something pretty.

I got closer and I motioned Mia over. I plucked one of her feather and asked her to start up a little bon fire to give up the offering.

She agreed and we gathered up some dried wood and Mr. Ryu actually made the fire.

"In the name of the great lord we offer you up this feather as an offering."

Like magic the flames turned white and I saw glimpses of heaven and without thinking I ran into the flames holding onto Mr. Ryu's hand.

What was going on?!

Angels were enslaved and demons ran amok and I looked around wildly for Granny.

"Run Kisa!" I looked up and I saw my mother fighting off demons with her staff and she yelled,"Run away! If you don't they will!"

"Mother!"

I screamed the word and Mr. Ryu began pulling me towards the white flames and I struggled to break free to help  mother.

This is all wrong! How did this happen?

We got into the flames and we put out the fire quickly before a demon could pass through it.

"Demons are taking over heaven."

"What will we do?"

silence.

"Ask help."

"Kisa who can we ask for help? Not another demon I hope."

"No. I not know."

.............................................................................

"Ask  someone."

Silence.

Heaven is being taken over and we have no aid.

Who can we turn to for help?

Suddenly an idea struck me.

"Redeemed..."

"Demons that want to be redeemed." Mia hopped up and down her eyes wide with understanding.

It was not rare that a demon regretted their crimes and if they ran into an angel they could be pardoned by and angel.

Hopefully there are demons that regretting doing  awful things.

We got to the demon world and began chatting with the scary creatures of the underworld.

"I like doing bad things its'  fun and I can do whatever I want."

'Don't bother. i'm happy the way I am."

"I don't think I am worthy of going to heaven. I was a gold worshipper and thus I have ended up here. If you can save me then I will help you in anyway I can."

With our Celestiale voices we intoned,"You have been forgiven."

The darkness around the demon vanished and like she had first begun she was an angel again.

Untouched and pure.

We did it!

One down and the rest of the underworld to go!